Logging Opportunity! Ironmaglabs 4 Andro!

chez_meathead

chez_meathead

Awards
Whats up Brothers

I need 5 guys to log Ironmaglabs 4Andro product. The selected will receive 2 bottles to run.

Please drop me a line in this thread and let me know why you should be selected.

Loggers must reside in the USA

Good Luck!

MASS & SIZE PRO-HORMONE

-Converts to Testosterone
-Increases Lean Muscle Mass
-Increases Strength & Power
-Alpha Male Euphoria
-Increased Libido
-Helps with Cutting (getting lean)
-Can be added to other PH Stacks

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Count me in on this. It's been a long time since I have tried IML products and I would be happy to use this for a lean bulk.

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Would love to give this a shot! Supposed to be running some osta soon so this would be a great base to offset any sides (libido/lethargy). Yet to run an Ironmag product yet so definitely down to put it to use!

chez_meathead

chez_meathead

Awards
Keep the apps coming guys! Great opportunity here!!

chez_meathead

chez_meathead

Awards
BUMP! I need three more guys to run 2 bottles of Ironmaglabs 4Andro! Come on fellas throw your hats in the ring!!

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Would love to try this. But got a app in for focued nutrition ostra supp. Just waiting to see if I get picked

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks like a great Opportunity!

chez_meathead

chez_meathead

Awards
Ae14, chuck, Matt, rocket pm ur addys to me

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I believe there is a little confusion in my comment Looks like a great Opportunity! I was not Appling to run a log. Sorry !

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Would you allow the person logging it to stack it? I have a bottle of LGD from blackstone labs being shipped to me in the next week? If not would love to run solo as well!

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Would fit perfect with my current workout program! Trying to put lbs on my dead, squat, bench!!!

chez_meathead

chez_meathead

Awards
OK NP rocket..youbet33 send me addy

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to the logs. This interested me back in the day, but now leaning towards oils

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Interested on how people think this should be dosed, would it be worth it to pick a third bottle up and run it higher?

chez_meathead

chez_meathead

Awards
The higher the better with 4andro

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Might pick up third bottle :)

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Random question for the day, would stacking epi andro n 4ad do anything or would it be a waste

chez_meathead

chez_meathead

Awards
I am doing that right now. Its great Epiandro is more of cutting compound and 4andro is more about size. I take them simultaneously for a nice recomp effect

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Feel free to send an extra 2 bottles my way if you can't find enough people to log them ;) just playing appreciate the opportunity!!!

chez_meathead

chez_meathead

Awards
????

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to log 4 andro for IML! Been off cycle for a while and I'm ready to start one up asap. Let me know. Thanks

chez_meathead

chez_meathead

Awards
I'd love to log 4 andro for IML! Been off cycle for a while and I'm ready to start one up asap. Let me know. Thanks
Send addy

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just sent a pm. I can't run it. Sorry

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would love to log this for you as a base... Getting ready to run a recomp. Epi/furaza and would love to see how 4ad stands as a base PH. Have never run 4AD but have run test/trest... I'm out of the AAS game for now and looking for legal alternatives

Have numerous logs under my belt

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Sent

chez_meathead

chez_meathead

Awards
Would love to log this for you as a base... Getting ready to run a recomp. Epi/furaza and would love to see how 4ad stands as a base PH. Have never run 4AD but have run test/trest... I'm out of the AAS game for now and looking for legal alternatives

Send me your addy brother

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established

Nice, are you logging this??

I'm planning on adding 4ad to my 2.0/tren cycle next month.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice, are you logging this??

I'm planning on adding 4ad to my 2.0/tren cycle next month.
Yes I will be logging it, primarily for IML and the 4AD.

chez_meathead

chez_meathead

Awards
OK I think I got everyone I need, thanks to all for applying!!

big5f

Awards
Hi Chez_meathead please let me know If you have any more slots available. I would love to run detailed log with pictures on this transformation

thank you

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi Chez_meathead please let me know If you have any more slots available. I would love to run detailed log with pictures on this transformation

thank you
Aren't you logging for primeval as well?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered some tamox from IML research... My lab rat has only ever used pharma Nolva so we shall see how it stands up...

chez_meathead

chez_meathead

Awards
Just ordered some tamox from IML research... My lab rat has only ever used pharma Nolva so we shall see how it stands up...
Excellent brother, let us know how it goes! I hope u saved 15% with one of our codes!

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Haven't used IML research yet.. Might have to for this upcoming run

DupreNDO

Awards
Well if need be would love to log this. I bought a couple bottles of DMZ 3.0 but those are for much later...looking at buying the andro mass stack but I feel like some detailed logging is a fair trade to save a few bucks. Lemme know!

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Got it in the mail today. Will get log going tonight or first thing tomorrow and first dose will be tomorrow

chez_meathead

chez_meathead

Awards
Well if need be would love to log this. I bought a couple bottles of DMZ 3.0 but those are for much later...looking at buying the andro mass stack but I feel like some detailed logging is a fair trade to save a few bucks. Lemme know!
Sorry brother this opp is closed

chez_meathead

chez_meathead

Awards

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
What sections you would like them logged in

chez_meathead

chez_meathead

Awards
This one on here and the journals and log section at iml

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Cool no problem

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I got my 2 bottles of 4AD but it seems admin has removed my ability to create a thread so IM not sure how to handle that... Sorry for any inconvenience Chez and IML

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Received my 2 bottles of the goods.. I'll start the log up here prob tomorrow and also on IML forums. Looking forward to the gains!!

chez_meathead

chez_meathead

Awards
So I got my 2 bottles of 4AD but it seems admin has removed my ability to create a thread so IM not sure how to handle that... Sorry for any inconvenience Chez and IML
At ironmaglabs forum? Whats your username?