Sponsorship

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Someone told me that you sponsor this guy. I am not sure if this is serious or not?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad I don't go to Starbucks...

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mmmm...coffee....

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
WTF was that? I am glad he told me where all the major muscles were I didn't know :why:

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just learned where my shoulder caps are

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
I just learned where my shoulder caps are
I like how he tried to play it off when someone came in. Seriously? You are in a public bathroom with your shirt off and someone filming you...

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like how he tried to play it off when someone came in. Seriously? You are in a public bathroom with your shirt off and someone filming you...
Beyond bizarre

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My own question has been answered.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Oh, where to being on this one. First thing that jumps out is his voice is cracking and jumpy at first when he's talking about the supps. Next he doesn't even know a damn thing about any of them. I would have read up on them a little, at least to know the basics about them instead of reading off the bottle.
Now on to his "High intensity volume training". He's the first guy I've ever seen in the gym to yell "again, again, again"
But, who am I to judge...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is closer to the correct term than in the other video where he calls his shoulders "ducktoids" lol. :)

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
And did you see that form when he was doing curls?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And did you see that form when he was doing curls?
I haven't watched the second one yet because I'm at work, but PLEASE tell me he's curling in the squat rack. PLEASE???

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
I haven't watched the second one yet because I'm at work, but PLEASE tell me he's curling in the squat rack. PLEASE???
Sadly, no he's not. Its just AFU if you ask me

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a big fan of the quadroceps.

But seriously, the videos are hard to stop watching. Thanks a lot, Ben.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I found it in the alpha thread. I argued with someone because I thought it was a spoof until I was shown a picture of him on stage and I saw his other videos lol.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I found it in the alpha thread. I argued with someone because I thought it was a spoof until I was shown a picture of him on stage and I saw his other videos lol.
Present this pic ou speak of while on stage

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long has he been sponsored by IML?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm...strong fatcep...maybe his voice will get deeper after he hits puberty? I'm speechless....

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Hmm...strong fatcep...maybe his voice will get deeper after he hits puberty? I'm speechless....
I was thinking the same thing about his voice. Plus he has a femanine walk...

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Ummmm, wow.....big fan of the shoulder caps, ramboids, anterior rear deltoid...lol..

Thanks Ben.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
1st runner up

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Next zyzz

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Cary K

Cary K

Awards
cmon man jason is shredded as fuark
He sure is. We'll just have to see how he looks in a couple weeks. See if his sponsor helps him out with proper PCT from taking every supplement they make.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He sure is. We'll just have to see how he looks in a couple weeks. See if his sponsor helps him out with proper PCT from taking every supplement they make.
Rofl!

ONtop888

Banned
Awards
Clearly the guy is mildly autistic or some kind of special needs. He's hilarious and I think it was brilliant to sponsor him. Pretty phucking outrageous to **** on a handicapped dude that is doing well for himself. Real winners ITT.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For the record, I posted this because when I first watched them I genuinely wasn't sure if they were serious videos. There are a lot of jokes made at his expense by the cameraman and they are filming an anatomy lesson in public toilets lol.

I am not knocking his physique, how hard he trains or anything else. I am a company rep, it would be extremely unprofessional of me to do so.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Although, after watching another video I must admit I am very uncomfortable with the idea of sponsoring anyone who says Osta-RX is for brain focus. It is outright dangerous to use some IML products without knowing what they are. Especially when they are making commission on sales.

ONtop888

Banned
Awards
Although, after watching another video I must admit I am very uncomfortable with the idea of sponsoring anyone who says Osta-RX is for brain focus. It is outright dangerous to use some IML products without knowing what they are. Especially when they are making commission on sales.
Yeah I just watched a few more and saw that he received Osta and SDMZ 2.0, that was a dumb move on Iron Mag's part. They should just give him nitro and protein and and 4-Andro type products so he doesn't phuck himself up.

Admittedly, it did work though. I found out about their other products through watching Jason's video.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In a video he said he is dyslexic.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This just gets worse! Is IronMagLabs using this kid for publicity? Using his handicap for exposure all the while providing him with "supplements" to aid his training?

I would say true supplements would be fine, but not PHs!

Truly lacking in class and morals IMO

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
This just gets worse! Is IronMagLabs using this kid for publicity? Using his handicap for exposure all the while providing him with "supplements" to aid his training?

I would say true supplements would be fine, but not PHs!

Truly lacking in class and morals IMO
I would have to agree with you 100%

Daxter

Daxter

Awards
definitely a perfect candidate for a superdmz cycle... :/
this is cannot end well, and will only provide more ammunition for Anti-PH campaigners

ONtop888

Banned
Awards
Yeah seriously irresponsible move to send a special needs kid dimethyl hormones. As I said, its a classy move to sponsor him but they should have stuck to giving him non-harmful supplements. Really phucking dumb.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Jason is a good guy with more drive than most guys. We are proud to have him as part of the IML team. He's an adult and has every right to use these products.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
This is Jason Genova... He is wildly popular on some of the other forums (rx, md) and all his posts/videos get an absurd amount of attention- and did way before iml picked him up. Probably partly why they did- for some odd reason people just can't get enough of his shenanigans. Easy advertising. While i commend jasons drive and effort, the videos I personally don't get it and feel a little uncomfortable watching them as he is clearly someone with some special needs and is basically the butt of the jokes. Honestly I just find his popularity/exposure perplexing- I really don't get it.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is Jason Genova... He is wildly popular on some of the other forums (rx, md) and all his posts/videos get an absurd amount of attention- and did way before iml picked him up. Probably partly why they did- for some odd reason people just can't get enough of his shenanigans. Easy advertising. While i commend jasons drive and effort, the videos I personally don't get it and feel a little uncomfortable watching them as he is clearly someone with some special needs and is basically the butt of the jokes. Honestly I just find his popularity/exposure perplexing- I really don't get it.
this is why i'm not a fan of it.....it's one thing if he was special and working out which is awesome, but he's turned into laughing at him rather than laughing with him which is sad....his popularity is based on ppl laughing at him and his wackyness

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He puts a lot of effort into his training. I would never take that away from someone or be critical of this.

I find it very hard to see someone promoting PH and SARM products when they clearly don't know what they are. I personally find that irresponsible of a company to do so, irrespective of who the person is or how hard they work.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have offered Jason expert advice on any products he uses including non IML products. He is free as an adult to decline or accept my offer.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
The "he is an adult" argument is a bit weak in this instance due to his obvious disability. Sure it's legal, but probably not ideal. My girlfriends sister has cerebral palsy and some times she's asks for alcohol(says she wants to get drunk in Spanish)- while she is 43 and clearly an "adult" and it's "legal" for her to drink- none of us are handing her a bottle of tequila as she really doesn't understand what it is or how it works.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The "he is an adult" argument is a bit weak in this instance due to his obvious disability. Sure it's legal, but probably not ideal. My girlfriends sister has cerebral palsy and some times she's asks for alcohol(says she wants to get drunk in Spanish)- while she is 43 and clearly an "adult" and it's "legal" for her to drink- none of us are handing her a bottle of tequila as she really doesn't understand what it is or how it works.
What disability does Jason have?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man he's a sponsored athlete and I'm not now I'm depressed
I'll sponsor you bro. I'll send you a shirt with my face on it pronto for you to wear at the gym. you'll be the envy of all! lol

you got a modeling gig, that's pretty damn good so far I'd say!