Sponsorship

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll sponsor you bro. I'll send you a shirt with my face on it pronto for you to wear at the gym. you'll be the envy of all! lol

you got a modeling gig, that's pretty damn good so far I'd say!
Sweet you can sponsor me with dentistry stuff lol haha srs tho yeah march is my playgirl shoot I'm pumped well not pumped I'm flat due to lack of carbs lol :p

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Sweet you can sponsor me with dentistry stuff lol haha srs tho yeah march is my playgirl shoot I'm pumped well not pumped I'm flat due to lack of carbs lol :p
How do you tell a friend that you know someone who has posed in Playgirl without sounding gay?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do you tell a friend that you know someone who has posed in Playgirl without sounding gay?
all you have to do is say "no homo" after like we do around here. don't you know anything? lol

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Seriously Ricky, how did this photo shoot come about?

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
/threadjack>rickybeingnaked> :bigok:

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seriously tho aside from Jason being a tad slow and blah blah he does seem like he has a lot of drive

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
My agent said if I was interested that I have the "look" lol

Haha boom in b4 Jason Geneva nudes
hey ricky send me some of those photos... i mean more prodigy... no homo.. but seriously ;)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ChiChiStrong

ChiChiStrong

Awards
I have offered Jason expert advice on any products he uses including non IML products. He is free as an adult to decline or accept my offer.
yet you guys give him a job, even though he may refuse to be educated on your products? so did he "accept" or "declined" that so called offer for expert advice?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yum yum gimme sum

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yet you guys give him a job, even though he may refuse to be educated on your products? so did he "accept" or "declined" that so called offer for expert advice?
He was thankful for the offer. We are all growing and learning in this field. I have used and studied PED's on and off for almost 25 years now and I'm still in a state of learning. Anyone who thinks they have to have it all figured out to use or rep is just plain ignorant because it isn't possible.

bullrider_il

bullrider_il

Awards
What's in the purple ****?