Sponsorship

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post

cmon man jason is shredded as fuark
    He sure is. We'll just have to see how he looks in a couple weeks. See if his sponsor helps him out with proper PCT from taking every supplement they make.
    After a year off, I'm back

2. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post

He sure is. We'll just have to see how he looks in a couple weeks. See if his sponsor helps him out with proper PCT from taking every supplement they make.
    Rofl!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   

3. Sponsorship

Clearly the guy is mildly autistic or some kind of special needs. He's hilarious and I think it was brilliant to sponsor him. Pretty phucking outrageous to **** on a handicapped dude that is doing well for himself. Real winners ITT.

4. For the record, I posted this because when I first watched them I genuinely wasn't sure if they were serious videos. There are a lot of jokes made at his expense by the cameraman and they are filming an anatomy lesson in public toilets lol.

I am not knocking his physique, how hard he trains or anything else. I am a company rep, it would be extremely unprofessional of me to do so.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

5. Although, after watching another video I must admit I am very uncomfortable with the idea of sponsoring anyone who says Osta-RX is for brain focus. It is outright dangerous to use some IML products without knowing what they are. Especially when they are making commission on sales.
    PEScience Representative
    •   

6. Sponsorship

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Although, after watching another video I must admit I am very uncomfortable with the idea of sponsoring anyone who says Osta-RX is for brain focus. It is outright dangerous to use some IML products without knowing what they are. Especially when they are making commission on sales.
    Yeah I just watched a few more and saw that he received Osta and SDMZ 2.0, that was a dumb move on Iron Mag's part. They should just give him nitro and protein and and 4-Andro type products so he doesn't phuck himself up.

Admittedly, it did work though. I found out about their other products through watching Jason's video.

7. This just gets worse! Is IronMagLabs using this kid for publicity? Using his handicap for exposure all the while providing him with "supplements" to aid his training?

I would say true supplements would be fine, but not PHs!

Truly lacking in class and morals IMO
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

8. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    This just gets worse! Is IronMagLabs using this kid for publicity? Using his handicap for exposure all the while providing him with "supplements" to aid his training?

I would say true supplements would be fine, but not PHs!

Truly lacking in class and morals IMO
    I would have to agree with you 100%

9. definitely a perfect candidate for a superdmz cycle... :/
    this is cannot end well, and will only provide more ammunition for Anti-PH campaigners
  10. Sponsorship

Yeah seriously irresponsible move to send a special needs kid dimethyl hormones. As I said, its a classy move to sponsor him but they should have stuck to giving him non-harmful supplements. Really phucking dumb.

11. Jason is a good guy with more drive than most guys. We are proud to have him as part of the IML team. He's an adult and has every right to use these products.
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

milehighkratom.com Representative Coupon Code = milehigh15 for 15% off

12. This is Jason Genova... He is wildly popular on some of the other forums (rx, md) and all his posts/videos get an absurd amount of attention- and did way before iml picked him up. Probably partly why they did- for some odd reason people just can't get enough of his shenanigans. Easy advertising. While i commend jasons drive and effort, the videos I personally don't get it and feel a little uncomfortable watching them as he is clearly someone with some special needs and is basically the butt of the jokes. Honestly I just find his popularity/exposure perplexing- I really don't get it.

13. Quote Originally Posted by daft205 View Post
    This is Jason Genova... He is wildly popular on some of the other forums (rx, md) and all his posts/videos get an absurd amount of attention- and did way before iml picked him up. Probably partly why they did- for some odd reason people just can't get enough of his shenanigans. Easy advertising. While i commend jasons drive and effort, the videos I personally don't get it and feel a little uncomfortable watching them as he is clearly someone with some special needs and is basically the butt of the jokes. Honestly I just find his popularity/exposure perplexing- I really don't get it.
    this is why i'm not a fan of it.....it's one thing if he was special and working out which is awesome, but he's turned into laughing at him rather than laughing with him which is sad....his popularity is based on ppl laughing at him and his wackyness
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

14. He puts a lot of effort into his training. I would never take that away from someone or be critical of this.

I find it very hard to see someone promoting PH and SARM products when they clearly don't know what they are. I personally find that irresponsible of a company to do so, irrespective of who the person is or how hard they work.
    PEScience Representative

15. I have offered Jason expert advice on any products he uses including non IML products. He is free as an adult to decline or accept my offer.

16. The "he is an adult" argument is a bit weak in this instance due to his obvious disability. Sure it's legal, but probably not ideal. My girlfriends sister has cerebral palsy and some times she's asks for alcohol(says she wants to get drunk in Spanish)- while she is 43 and clearly an "adult" and it's "legal" for her to drink- none of us are handing her a bottle of tequila as she really doesn't understand what it is or how it works.

17. Man he's a sponsored athlete and I'm not now I'm depressed
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by daft205 View Post
    The "he is an adult" argument is a bit weak in this instance due to his obvious disability. Sure it's legal, but probably not ideal. My girlfriends sister has cerebral palsy and some times she's asks for alcohol(says she wants to get drunk in Spanish)- while she is 43 and clearly an "adult" and it's "legal" for her to drink- none of us are handing her a bottle of tequila as she really doesn't understand what it is or how it works.
    What disability does Jason have?

19. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Man he's a sponsored athlete and I'm not now I'm depressed
    I'll sponsor you bro. I'll send you a shirt with my face on it pronto for you to wear at the gym. you'll be the envy of all! lol

you got a modeling gig, that's pretty damn good so far I'd say!

20. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

I'll sponsor you bro. I'll send you a shirt with my face on it pronto for you to wear at the gym. you'll be the envy of all! lol

you got a modeling gig, that's pretty damn good so far I'd say!
    Sweet you can sponsor me with dentistry stuff lol haha srs tho yeah march is my playgirl shoot I'm pumped well not pumped I'm flat due to lack of carbs lol :P
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Sweet you can sponsor me with dentistry stuff lol haha srs tho yeah march is my playgirl shoot I'm pumped well not pumped I'm flat due to lack of carbs lol :P
    How do you tell a friend that you know someone who has posed in Playgirl without sounding gay?

22. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    lol

23. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    How do you tell a friend that you know someone who has posed in Playgirl without sounding gay?
    all you have to do is say "no homo" after like we do around here. don't you know anything? lol

24. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Seriously Ricky, how did this photo shoot come about?

25. /threadjack>rickybeingnaked>

26. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Seriously Ricky, how did this photo shoot come about?
    My agent said if I was interested that I have the "look" lol
    Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    /threadjack>rickybeingnaked>
    Haha boom in b4 Jason Geneva nudes
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

27. Seriously tho aside from Jason being a tad slow and blah blah he does seem like he has a lot of drive
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

28. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    My agent said if I was interested that I have the "look" lol

Haha boom in b4 Jason Geneva nudes
    hey ricky send me some of those photos... i mean more prodigy... no homo.. but seriously

29. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post

hey ricky send me some of those photos... i mean more prodigy... no homo.. but seriously
    -spank bank?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sponsorship Opportunitiy! 50 Athletes Wanted For Team MST 2008
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 03-31-2008, 09:23 PM
  2. Congrat's On New Sponsorship
    By Phill in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-07-2008, 08:39 PM
  3. Sponsorship Opportunity! 50 Athletes Wanted for Team MST 2008!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-07-2008, 02:14 PM
  4. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-23-2008, 09:45 AM