Andro Hard Loggers Needed!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Looking forward to seeing what people think of this!
    Original AM log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/264178-first-am-log.html


  2. Get in on this guys!
    IML REP 15% Discount Code- wesb15
    ironmaglabs.com ironmagresearch.com masupps.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by sinewave3 View Post
    Looking forward to seeing what people think of this!
    R andro is an amazing compound, I would expect to see body fat % loss on the loggers given the chance

  4. I have filled the logging op. If you PM'd me BEFORE this post and reside in the USA you are in!

    Thanks!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    I have filled the logging op. If you PM'd me BEFORE this post and reside in the USA you are in!

    Thanks!
    Congrats to all
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Congrats to all
    look like we are in...congrats

  7. Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    look like we are in...congrats
    It's gonna be a great ride
    What dose are you gonna do? 4,6 or 8 pumps daily?
    6 pumps a day would last 6 weeks right? Thinking of doing 8 pumps for 4

  8. Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    So theres a 100mg in each pump..?

    Yes 100mgs, and the serving size says 8 ounces which is 236mL. I am going off what the label says guys
    Lightweight Sponsored Bodybuilder/Strongman Competitor- Iron Mag Labs "WES15" for 15% off
    Iron Mag Labs=- www.ironmaglabs.com /Iron Mag Research- www.ironmagresearch.com / "WES20" for 20% off at MA Labs- www.masupps.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Yes 100mgs, and the serving size says 8 ounces which is 236mL. I am going off what the label says guys
    Can you recommend a dose.I am 225lbs. I was thinking of 8 pumps/day. Also do you think its wise to slip dosage.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Yes 100mgs, and the serving size says 8 ounces which is 236mL. I am going off what the label says guys
    Gotcha so each pump is 50mg of each epi and randro and that equals 100mg a pump

  11. Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    Can you recommend a dose.I am 225lbs. I was thinking of 8 pumps/day. Also do you think its wise to slip dosage.
    Split dose? Yes, good idea!

    Maybe half am half pm. Label does say it's good pre workout so might want to schedule some before you hit the weights!
    Original AM log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/264178-first-am-log.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by sinewave3 View Post
    Split dose? Yes, good idea!

    Maybe half am half pm. Label does say it's good pre workout so might want to schedule some before you hit the weights!
    Thinking 4 pumps pre and 2-4 in afternoon

  13. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Thinking 4 pumps pre and 2-4 in afternoon
    I am thinking of 4 pump pre and 4 pm at night. Pre is a little hard- because it got to dry and get into system- before I get into gym-tend to sweat allot and could wash away the androhard. This is my first transdermal PH. The only other supp I have taken that was trans = dermacrine.

  14. So, loggers. Going to run solo or stacked? Seems like this could work as a test base with other stuff...

    Saw this is now available on the MuscleGelz site. Looking forward to reading some logs!
    Original AM log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/264178-first-am-log.html

  15. looking forward to seeing these logs.
    and td pics. Good luck and congratulations to the chosen loggers!
    MileHighKratom, Ironmaglabs, Musclegelz, representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order at any of the 3 sites MileHighKratom.com
    http://www.ironmaglabs.com
    https://www.musclegelz.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by sinewave3 View Post
    So, loggers. Going to run solo or stacked? Seems like this could work as a test base with other stuff...

    Saw this is now available on the MuscleGelz site. Looking forward to reading some logs!
    Go on ??
    but don't want to ruin the log
    Do have 1andro though

  17. When am I gonna get to rub this stuff on my nuts?...I mean...

  18. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    When am I gonna get to rub this stuff on my nuts?...I mean...
    Hope it comes soon!!!!

  19. Any news if it has shipped yet?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Any news if it has shipped yet?
    Not yet, we were supposed to have it in stock a few days ago but there was a minor delay.

    Sorry brother, I'll keep everyone posted

    Thanks!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Not yet, we were supposed to have it in stock a few days ago but there was a minor delay.

    Sorry brother, I'll keep everyone posted

    Thanks!
    Thanks for the update

  22. Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    I need 4-5 solid loggers that reside in the USA that will agree to a detailed log

    The loggers will be provided one bottle of Muscle Gelz AndroHard

    50mg R-Andro and 50mg epi-Andro

    Thank you!
    Any retailers selling this yet...?

    And are there any discount codes for the Muscle Gelz website..?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

    *This Space Available. Rep 4 Hire

  23. Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    Any retailers selling this yet...?

    And are there any discount codes for the Muscle Gelz website..?
    Don't believe theres any retailers who have it yet. The link in my sig has it at a discounted price for now.
    IML REP 15% Discount Code- wesb15
    ironmaglabs.com ironmagresearch.com masupps.com

  24. Can we expect to receive it this week?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    Any retailers selling this yet...?

    And are there any discount codes for the Muscle Gelz website..?
    We don't even have it yet but its supposed to be here any day now. I'll reach out to the boss for an ETA

    Thanks!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Super R-Andro Rx Loggers Needed!
    By heavyiron in forum IronMag Labs
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 07-01-2016, 11:35 PM
  2. IronMagLabs SUPER NOR-ANDRO RX Loggers Needed!
    By heavyiron in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-22-2016, 09:31 PM
  3. R-Andro loggers needed for IronMagLabs!
    By heavyiron in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-2016, 09:58 PM
  4. Replies: 129
    Last Post: 01-04-2016, 11:34 PM
  5. Lecheek Nutritions Triple stack Andro-5A Loggers Needed
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 05-17-2014, 10:18 PM
Log in
Log in