OstaRX dose TIMING question

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was wondering if any of the testers took the whole recommended dose of OstaRX (20mg) at once rather than throughout the day and what their results were like, both physique wise (fatloss and muscle gain) and on their blood panel (a more pronounced shutdown of test, or more increased E, or other values) compared to 20mg spread out in 3 doses.

Curious to see if there's any data out there on this from you guys.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was wondering if any of the testers took the whole recommended dose of OstaRX (20mg) at once rather than throughout the day and what their results were like, both physique wise (fatloss and muscle gain) and on their blood panel (a more pronounced shutdown of test, or more increased E, or other values) compared to 20mg spread out in 3 doses.

Curious to see if there's any data out there on this from you guys.

Good question, I was wondering the same. Also does the Ironmaglab crew no if we can use OstaRX with Cytomel ?

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good question, I was wondering the same. Also does the Ironmaglab crew no if we can use OstaRX with Cytomel ?
Yeah. I think it's possible that the suggested dosing might be because of the other ingredients in the pill. I'm not familiar with the other stuff in it. I mean I know what they supposedly do, but I don't know anything about how to dose those, so perhaps the dosing rx is based on that. At any rate, I'm curious simply because I would ideally like to take mine all at once if it doesn't make a difference.

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
You do not have to take it in the three divided doses. Once a day is okay, however doing it in three divided dosages will keep levels more steady.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I see no problem with using T3 and Osta. Obviously the T3 and Osta dose needs to be reasonable brother.