Iron Forged Nutrition Stack-Kingpin/Most Wanted/Synthermo

liftstrong325

liftstrong325

Awards
What could I expect coming off of Methyl ST-10 using these 3 products together? Do you think I will be able to keep must of my gains, I put on about 14lbs of solid lean muscle while using a 3200 calorie diet plan. (220g Protein 125 carbs 110 Fats) The Synthermo i mostly want to use for energy since I have being feeling a little lethargic lately toward the end of the methyl cycle.

IFN15

Awards
What could I expect coming off of Methyl ST-10 using these 3 products together? Do you think I will be able to keep must of my gains, I put on about 14lbs of solid lean muscle while using a 3200 calorie diet plan. (220g Protein 125 carbs 110 Fats) The Synthermo i mostly want to use for energy since I have being feeling a little lethargic lately toward the end of the methyl cycle.
The synthermo will definitely help mitigate the lethargy. Id start with one when you need the pick up and as needed you can increase your dose. As long as your training hard and keeping your nutrients dialed in you should be able to maintain.

liftstrong325

liftstrong325

Awards
I got my stack today, cant wait to start it soon.