Ultimate IGF-1lr3 Beginner's Guide by PapaPumpSD!!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User
    ex-tightend83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Chasing "Beast" Status
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,447
    Rep Power
    874

    Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    No problem I'm actually reading Seth Roberts book right now. I'm a little dissapointed that he doesn't talk about PMGF.
    Seth Roberts, huh? Interesting...what's the name of the book?
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend

  2. Board Supporter
    joeymutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    New York
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    739

    anabolic pharmacology, I also have anabolics 2006
  3. Registered User
    ex-tightend83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Chasing "Beast" Status
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,447
    Rep Power
    874

    Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    No problem I'm actually reading Seth Roberts book right now. I'm a little dissapointed that he doesn't talk about PMGF.
    Do either of the books say anything about peptides?
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
    •   
       

  4. Board Supporter
    joeymutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    New York
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    739

    yes both do but they don't go into detail about them. anabolic 2006 has a little more info the anabolic pharmacology pertaining to peptides.
  5. Registered User
    ex-tightend83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Chasing "Beast" Status
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,447
    Rep Power
    874

    Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    yes both do but they don't go into detail about them. anabolic 2006 has a little more info the anabolic pharmacology pertaining to peptides.
    I found Anabolics 2009 (or 9th Edition) online. The 2006 book you have is very pricey, it must be out-of-print. Is the 2009 edition a good buy? I'm looking for the Seth Roberts book as well.
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  6. Board Supporter
    joeymutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    New York
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    739

    I cheated and downloaded the torrent.
  7. Registered User
    ex-tightend83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Chasing "Beast" Status
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,447
    Rep Power
    874

    Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    I cheated and downloaded the torrent.
    Bwahahahahahaha!!!! NICE!!! So should I get the 2009 edition?
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  8. Board Supporter
    joeymutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    New York
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    739

    Sure it will have more updated info in it. It's a good read and will teach you the correct way to run a cycle without having many sides. Moderate doses for a longer time is what Seth recommends and i totally agree makes a lot of sense to me, gives your body enough time to adapt to the new muscle plus you don't just blow up overnight where people would notice your on the sauce. The cycle I'm running now I'm around the same weight still. but way leaner like 4% leaner with no cardio. it's hard to tell that i gained muscle unless i have a tight shirt on or no shirt then I'm just shredded up and that was the exact look i was going for.
  9. Registered User
    ex-tightend83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Chasing "Beast" Status
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,447
    Rep Power
    874

    Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    Sure it will have more updated info in it. It's a good read and will teach you the correct way to run a cycle without having many sides. Moderate doses for a longer time is what Seth recommends and i totally agree makes a lot of sense to me, gives your body enough time to adapt to the new muscle plus you don't just blow up overnight where people would notice your on the sauce. The cycle I'm running now I'm around the same weight still. but way leaner like 4% leaner with no cardio. it's hard to tell that i gained muscle unless i have a tight shirt on or no shirt then I'm just shredded up and that was the exact look i was going for.
    Yeah, well, you're lucky...I don't have any sources for steroids (and no, I'm not trying to get banned by asking for one in this forum). But, believe me, if I had access to them, I would DAMN SURE use 'em. In my short period of time in the NFL, I saw evidence of use. Let's just say that it's not natural to be 260 lbs or so at 4% body fat...it's damn near impossible. PH and PS have been effective for me, but I'm sure the 'roids would be a whole 'nother ballgame (no pun intended).
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  10. Registered User
    dcf143's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    104
    Rep Power
    123

    thank you.
  11. Registered User
    azncutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    106

    this might be my first cycle and I have some final question. the source im getting it from has it suspended in BA and they stated as long as its kept in the freezer it should be good for a long time. Is this true? they call this the Australian long. They also have a 1mg with 2ml of .6 AA so I would mix it 2.1 correct? I'm just not sure which to order since there is a lot of conflicting info. also would the BW even be needed with the IGF mixed with BA
  12. Board Supporter
    joeymutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    New York
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    739

    Quote Originally Posted by azncutter View Post
    this might be my first cycle and I have some final question. the source im getting it from has it suspended in BA and they stated as long as its kept in the freezer it should be good for a long time. Is this true? they call this the Australian long. They also have a 1mg with 2ml of .6 AA so I would mix it 2.1 correct? I'm just not sure which to order since there is a lot of conflicting info. also would the BW even be needed with the IGF mixed with BA
    get the 1mg with the .6%aa. use 1mg of the AA( there probably going to give you 2 ml) so each tick on a slin pin will equal 10iu. So the amount you would be injecting is a very small amount. Once the igf is in the slin pin back load it with BW using about 50iu so it doesn't sting as much. some people think the igf1-lr3 doesn't work but when i used it i noticed a big leaning out effect and really crazy pumps.
  13. Registered User
    peripoccu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    64

    hi guys,i m a new member
    this is my first postand i say hello at everybody!!
    i'd like to know some info about igf1 first use!!!
    i ve read the guide of papapumpsd and i think it is good,,,,,but im some bubt about some procedure for inject!!!
    i'm italian and i don't understad good english so i'd like to ask you some questions:
    *in the guide i must mix 7,5ml of distilled water with 1ml of vinegar,but after fhe mix how mwny ml i have to add into the bottle of igf1?
    *after recostituited igf1 with 0,6 AA i must put it on refrigeretor?
    *if i want use it after AA recostitution i must add betteriostatic water to cut it in mcg???
    sorry i don't understand this step:becuse if i want to inject 40mcg of igf how must to take the 40mcg from 1mg of igf1 recostituited with 0,6AA?
    *the vials of igf 1 are all of 1mg??
    *how i take 40mcg of product from 1mg after i have recostituited it with 0'6 AA?
    *to inject ,i mut use only insulin syringe?

    thanx a lot for your following answers....but i don't understand some steps......
    for ex:i i have 1 vial of 1mg igf1 i must use it with?..if i want 40mcg per day???
    thanx at everybody
    i hope you help me
  14. Registered User
    peripoccu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    64

    sorry guys,
    the recostitution with AA is only to stay 1 year without refrigeration???
    but when i must inject i must mix with BW to extract the mcg i want to use!!!!
    is it correct?
  15. Registered User
    mmafighter170's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    84

    Quote Originally Posted by peripoccu View Post
    hi guys,i m a new member
    this is my first postand i say hello at everybody!!
    i'd like to know some info about igf1 first use!!!
    i ve read the guide of papapumpsd and i think it is good,,,,,but im some bubt about some procedure for inject!!!
    i'm italian and i don't understad good english so i'd like to ask you some questions:
    *in the guide i must mix 7,5ml of distilled water with 1ml of vinegar,but after fhe mix how mwny ml i have to add into the bottle of igf1?
    *after recostituited igf1 with 0,6 AA i must put it on refrigeretor?
    *if i want use it after AA recostitution i must add betteriostatic water to cut it in mcg???
    sorry i don't understand this step:becuse if i want to inject 40mcg of igf how must to take the 40mcg from 1mg of igf1 recostituited with 0,6AA?
    *the vials of igf 1 are all of 1mg??
    *how i take 40mcg of product from 1mg after i have recostituited it with 0'6 AA?
    *to inject ,i mut use only insulin syringe?

    thanx a lot for your following answers....but i don't understand some steps......
    for ex:i i have 1 vial of 1mg igf1 i must use it with?..if i want 40mcg per day???
    thanx at everybody
    i hope you help me
    - you add/reconstitute with 1ml of AA
    - yes it is best to refrigerate after recon
    - no you dont HAVE to add BW its just for people who dont like the sting or you can add B12 then drawyour igf up to you
    -its easy its done on a 1ml or 100units 29ga 1/2" insulin rig, each "tick" is 20mcg so look on the top where the 10iu marker is and that is 100mcg get it? so to pull 40mcg it will be 2 "ticks"
    - yes most companies sell 1mg of igf
    - you stick it intramuscular bro bilateraly so 20-30min PWO stick 20mcg in left bi and 20mcg in your right bi and watch them blow up in 2 weeks and you pumps at the gym will be crazy!
    good luck pisano!
  16. Board Supporter
    joeymutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    New York
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    739

    Quote Originally Posted by mmafighter170 View Post
    - you add/reconstitute with 1ml of AA
    - yes it is best to refrigerate after recon
    - no you dont HAVE to add BW its just for people who dont like the sting or you can add B12 then drawyour igf up to you
    -its easy its done on a 1ml or 100units 29ga 1/2" insulin rig, each "tick" is 20mcg so look on the top where the 10iu marker is and that is 100mcg get it? so to pull 40mcg it will be 2 "ticks"
    - yes most companies sell 1mg of igf
    - you stick it intramuscular bro bilateraly so 20-30min PWO stick 20mcg in left bi and 20mcg in your right bi and watch them blow up in 2 weeks and you pumps at the gym will be crazy!
    good luck pisano!
    No need for refrigeration

    Each tick is 10iu if you use 1mg of 1gf and 1mg of aa.

    Pin ASAP try within 10 min bilaterally, my arms didn't blow up nor did any part that I injected i did lean out on it though very quickly. Just my experience though.
    Last edited by joeymutz; 09-16-2009 at 12:00 PM.
  17. Registered User
    kudisbetta's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    72

    Isn't powdered form out dated?
  18. Board Supporter
    joeymutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    New York
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    739

    No. you get the powder then add the AA to it.
  19. Registered User
    peripoccu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    64

    hi guys,
    thanx for your reply to my question!!
    i maybe an idiot but i'm italian and i don't speak good english!!!!
    so i use google translate to understand some words!!
    now i 'd like to know what is VINEGAR?
    vinegar is acetic solution that we use up the beef to eat it???
    it t correct?
    vinegar is the solution that we use to eat ?
    correct?
    thanx a lot
    sorry for my stupid qstion!!!!
  20. Registered User
    papapumpsd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,733
    Rep Power
    1069

    Quote Originally Posted by peripoccu View Post
    hi guys,
    thanx for your reply to my question!!
    i maybe an idiot but i'm italian and i don't speak good english!!!!
    so i use google translate to understand some words!!
    now i 'd like to know what is VINEGAR?
    vinegar is acetic solution that we use up the beef to eat it???
    it t correct?
    vinegar is the solution that we use to eat ?
    correct?
    thanx a lot
    sorry for my stupid qstion!!!!
    Correct. Use distilled white vinegar from your grocery store. That's ~5-6% acetic acid.
  21. Registered User
    conwict's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    281
    Rep Power
    212

    ppsd, ive been browsing over on PM and noticed Datbtrue doesn't think IGF holds much BBing potential, only for PCT and possible injury rehab. (Not putting words in his mouth, but this is my interpretation of his writing)

    Do you agree? I am researching a couple mgs of igf over the next few months and I'm just curious whether your experiences confirm that it is less useful than ghrp/ghrh combo for BBing...I have read some of your older stuff, but not much since you started posting more on PM...wondering if Dat influenced your thinking on IGF?
  22. Registered User
    kudisbetta's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    72

    I was wondering were lyophilized igf1r3 is available. Most everywhere is it reconstituted.
  23. Board Supporter
    joeymutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    New York
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    739

    I see more lyophilized igf1r3 more than it being reconstituted. U can't ask for sources this isn't an open board so be careful. Also you will need acetic acid to reconstitute it with.
  24. Registered User
    peripoccu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    64

    thanx for reply
  25. Registered User
    peripoccu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    64

    ...others opinions?
  26. Registered User
    peripoccu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    64

    thanx also papapumps for his guide
  27. Registered User
    peripoccu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    64

    i've srr it very interesting
  28. Registered User
    cloc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Mesa AZ
    Posts
    308
    Rep Power
    246

    can using to much AA for IGF-1 Reconstitution break the ifg-1 down at all ?
  29. Registered User
    peripoccu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    64

    some people speak about cancer risk with igf1!!!....is it risk with igf1!!!what do you think about????is it possible?
    some opinions or experiences????
    thanx at all
  30. Board Supporter
    joeymutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    New York
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    739

    Quote Originally Posted by cloc View Post
    can using to much AA for IGF-1 Reconstitution break the ifg-1 down at all ?
    not sure but just use 1ml AA to 1ml of igf1
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 03-03-2009, 10:49 AM
  2. Papapumpsd's IGF-1lr3 LOG w/Photos
    By papapumpsd in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 07-11-2008, 08:34 AM
  3. Ultimate PGF2 Guide
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 05-25-2008, 03:38 PM
  4. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 09:34 AM
  5. Ultimate IGF-1 Guide
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-30-2003, 08:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.