Ultimate IGF-1lr3 Beginner's Guide by PapaPumpSD!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Ultimate IGF-1lr3 Beginner's Guide by PapaPumpSD!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Elite Member
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3521

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    Sa-WEET!! Thanks, Joey! How much do you think I'd need for my size? And for a four-week, five-days-a-week cycle, how many vials would I need to buy?
    1mg of IGF-1 LR3 will last for 5 weeks, 5 days a week @ 40mcg (20mcg bilateral)

  2. Senior Member
    ex-tightend83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,447
    Rep Power
    875

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    1mg of IGF-1 LR3 will last for 5 weeks, 5 days a week @ 40mcg (20mcg bilateral)
    Gracias.
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  3. Board Supporter
    joeymutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    740

    Reputation

    I just finished mine last night. the effects i noticed were vascularity, extreme pumps, and a big leaning out effect.

    I now how 8mg of pegmgf that i will start using tomorrow. I've been in touch with Datbtrue and papapump and my protocol will be to shoot IM with a slin pin in the body part i will be hitting the next day.

    Sunday-off day 200mcg bilateral triceps, so 400mcg total

    Monday-back, tri's abs. 200mcg bilateral biceps 400mcg total

    Tuesday- Chest, biceps, calves. no shots because Wednesday is an off day.

    Wednesday- off day. 200mcg bilateral shoulders. 400mcg total

    Thursday- Shoulders, traps, abs. 200mcg bilateral calves 400mcg total

    Friday- Legs, arms, sometimes i just throw other body parts in there. No injections

    Saturday-off

    I will do this for about 6 weeks until the bottles run out. not sure if i'll switch back to the igf-1lr3. It will be nice to see how well the pegmgf works as i've heard good things about it. I'll keep you guys posted on my results.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    ex-tightend83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,447
    Rep Power
    875

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    I just finished mine last night. the effects i noticed were vascularity, extreme pumps, and a big leaning out effect.

    I now how 8mg of pegmgf that i will start using tomorrow. I've been in touch with Datbtrue and papapump and my protocol will be to shoot IM with a slin pin in the body part i will be hitting the next day.

    Sunday-off day 200mcg bilateral triceps, so 400mcg total

    Monday-back, tri's abs. 200mcg bilateral biceps 400mcg total

    Tuesday- Chest, biceps, calves. no shots because Wednesday is an off day.

    Wednesday- off day. 200mcg bilateral shoulders. 400mcg total

    Thursday- Shoulders, traps, abs. 200mcg bilateral calves 400mcg total

    Friday- Legs, arms, sometimes i just throw other body parts in there. No injections

    Saturday-off

    I will do this for about 6 weeks until the bottles run out. not sure if i'll switch back to the igf-1lr3. It will be nice to see how well the pegmgf works as i've heard good things about it. I'll keep you guys posted on my results.
    Are you "cutting" it with any solvents like you do with the igf-1lr3? If so, what? Or is there a "how-to" link like for the igf-1lr3? Not to be a pain in the ass, but I'd rather have an idea of what I'm doing before starting.
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  5. Board Supporter
    joeymutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    740

    Reputation

    for the pegmgf it is delivered in a freezer pack so it stays cold. The you store it in the freezeer. When it come times to reconstitute it I used BW and i tried to put 4ml in since its 4mg of powder and was only able to get 3.5 ml of BW so if anyone feels like chiming in with the math go right ahead. If the 4 ml would have fit it would have been 100mcg per 10iu. I use .5cc slin pins so it would be at the 20 mark now I'm thinking its going to have to be around the 18 mark to get close to 200mcg. Once it's reconstituted store it in the fridge.

    As for igf-1lr3 reconstitute with .6% acetic acid and store at room temp. will last about a year that way.

    I just did the math which i think is correct i did 4(mg)/ 3.5ML come out to 1.14. so 20 iu's will come out to 228mcg of pegmgf. So the 18 mark on the slin pin will give me just a little bit over 200mcg 18X1.14= 20.52. Also no need to back load with BW because that's what your using to reconstitute it with so there should be no stinging cause there's no AA.
  6. Board Supporter
    joeymutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    740

    Reputation

    took my first shot in the delts last night 225mg each delt, I even reused the slin pin, felt great went in nice and easy. Not sure if i will feel anything from it today maybe more of a pump or more fullness after i guess we will have to wait and see. I will try to chime in once a week to share the results i am getting.
  7. New Member
    thelix's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    127
    Rep Power
    132

    Reputation

    I can't find a good source to by those whatman syringe filters in the US. Seems like every place sells only in 100s or more at a time.

    If someone could post a good source, or please PM me, I'd appreciate it
  8. New Member
    Road Rash's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    70

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thelix View Post
    I can't find a good source to by those whatman syringe filters in the US. Seems like every place sells only in 100s or more at a time.

    If someone could post a good source, or please PM me, I'd appreciate it
    google research supply. They do a terrific job.
  9. Senior Member
    ex-tightend83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,447
    Rep Power
    875

    Reputation

    Joey, what have your results been so far?
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  10. New Member
    thelix's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    127
    Rep Power
    132

    Reputation

    Thanks the the tips guys...I managed to order everything I needed to constitute my IGF and started my IGF-LR3 cycle last week.

    Since this is my first experience with IGF, I am experimenting dosages that work for my goal (hyperplasia). I am pinning the muscle I workout about 15min after I finish it with 50mcg of IGF in a 0.3cc slin syringe along with 20 units of bacteriostatic water. I split the injection into 2 or 3 places of each muscle side. Since I feel like developing more of my quadriceps, I pin them with 40mcg pre + 40mcg post workout. Also, I am running 8ui of hGH (2ui 4x day) with 6ui of insulin 2x day shot when I wake up and right after the IGF

    I plan on running this for 5 weeks (10 days for the slin) then start an AAS bulk cycle. Hopefully, the new muscle cells I get with IGF will mature and grow when the AAS cycle starts.

    Since I am completely newbie on IGF, I'd appreciate some help in validating this cycle:

    Is this a proper protocol ?
    Would a pre and post workout provide better gains than just pwo ?
    Is there a synergy between that and IGF and hGH/Slin ?
    What is the best timing to fit those in together with IGF ?


    Thanks in advance !
  11. Senior Member
    neverstop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,241
    Rep Power
    735

    Reputation

    i've done a few cycles of IGF and i feel that it increased the "base" level of muscle my body sits with. i've also done 5 pretty serious cycles of AAS but i worked out very little for the past year and basically not at all for the last 6 months while sleeping virtually not at all and drinking tons of coffee and take out (work kicking my a$$) and i barely lost any muscle mass, where as when i started lifting i was 45lbs lighter than now. it works GREAT in PCT too. i've also found it nearly impossible to put on fat when using IGF, seriously eating anything. my muscle memory seems incredible too now that i'm back at the gym.

    the consensus is that its better to pin after your workout when the muscle is all fired up and ready to use the IGF. 5 weeks is too long too per my experience, i start to not feel anything after 3+ weeks.

    i
  12. New Member
    imakeitgood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    75

    Reputation

    IM am SOOOO lost right now. IGF1-lr3 is supposed to be reconstituted in a 100mM acetic acid. Would that be 6% or is it 60%. The way papa writes it he is saying .6% which reads 60%. If you follow his giude to making your own he suggests using 1part water to 7.5parts of vinegar. Vinegar is 5% acetic acid so i have no idea how diluting 5% acid is gonna turn it into 60%. Can someone that knows what they are talking about help me
  13. Board Supporter
    joeymutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    740

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    Joey, what have your results been so far?
    As for the igf1-lr3 i really noticed the fat loss aspect of it. Leans you up pretty quick and i didn't need a lot of carbs either i got hypo once and that's the first day i used it.

    As for the PMGF so far i haven't really noticed too much but this is something that is going to take awhile to see results from. I've gone through about 6mg of it already. I'm basically just changing my genetics a bit and allowing my body's base to become more proportioned and symmetrical.
  14. Board Supporter
    joeymutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    740

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by imakeitgood View Post
    IM am SOOOO lost right now. IGF1-lr3 is supposed to be reconstituted in a 100mM acetic acid. Would that be 6% or is it 60%. The way papa writes it he is saying .6% which reads 60%. If you follow his giude to making your own he suggests using 1part water to 7.5parts of vinegar. Vinegar is 5% acetic acid so i have no idea how diluting 5% acid is gonna turn it into 60%. Can someone that knows what they are talking about help me
    do yourself a favor and just buy acetic acid from a research company. Get .6 and reconstitute 1mg of igf1-lr3 with 1ml of acetic acid. This does not need to be stored in the fridge it will be good for up to 1 year.
  15. Senior Member
    ex-tightend83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,447
    Rep Power
    875

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    do yourself a favor and just buy acetic acid from a research company. Get .6 and reconstitute 1mg of igf1-lr3 with 1ml of acetic acid. This does not need to be stored in the fridge it will be good for up to 1 year.
    I think I'll just do that myself, purchase the acetic acid from one of the research companies. It'll save a lot of headache. Also, I will be using both IGF-1lr3 (M, W, F) and peg mgf (T, Th,Sat) at the same time for five weeks (Thanks, SeanyK!).
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  16. Board Supporter
    joeymutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    740

    Reputation

    you know these are IM injections right? u plan on working out 7 days a week? Also the PMGF should be pinned in the muscle your going to workout the night before. so if your doing bi's on Monday u pin them Sunday so theirs no interference with GH Levels.
  17. Senior Member
    ex-tightend83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,447
    Rep Power
    875

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    you know these are IM injections right? u plan on working out 7 days a week? Also the PMGF should be pinned in the muscle your going to workout the night before. so if your doing bi's on Monday u pin them Sunday so theirs no interference with GH Levels.
    Actually, I plan on working out 5-6 days per week, so I may need to eliminate one of those IM injections. Also, I remember you saying before that the protocol with the peg mgf was to inject the muscle to be trained the day before. But thanks for the reminder! May need to PM you in the future for guidance, if you don't mind.
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  18. Senior Member
    ex-tightend83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,447
    Rep Power
    875

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thelix View Post
    Thanks the the tips guys...I managed to order everything I needed to constitute my IGF and started my IGF-LR3 cycle last week.

    Since this is my first experience with IGF, I am experimenting dosages that work for my goal (hyperplasia). I am pinning the muscle I workout about 15min after I finish it with 50mcg of IGF in a 0.3cc slin syringe along with 20 units of bacteriostatic water. I split the injection into 2 or 3 places of each muscle side. Since I feel like developing more of my quadriceps, I pin them with 40mcg pre + 40mcg post workout. Also, I am running 8ui of hGH (2ui 4x day) with 6ui of insulin 2x day shot when I wake up and right after the IGF

    I plan on running this for 5 weeks (10 days for the slin) then start an AAS bulk cycle. Hopefully, the new muscle cells I get with IGF will mature and grow when the AAS cycle starts.


    Since I am completely newbie on IGF, I'd appreciate some help in validating this cycle:

    Is this a proper protocol ?
    Would a pre and post workout provide better gains than just pwo ?
    Is there a synergy between that and IGF and hGH/Slin ?
    What is the best timing to fit those in together with IGF ?


    Thanks in advance !
    How has this protocol worked for you so far, pinning your quadriceps pre-and post-workout? Have you "felt" anything yet? Is it difficult to walk afterwards, and is there any specific area on your quads that you pin? Not trying to be a pain, just want to make sure I get everything "down pat" before I start. Thanks...83
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  19. New Member
    thelix's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    127
    Rep Power
    132

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    How has this protocol worked for you so far, pinning your quadriceps pre-and post-workout? Have you "felt" anything yet? Is it difficult to walk afterwards, and is there any specific area on your quads that you pin? Not trying to be a pain, just want to make sure I get everything "down pat" before I start. Thanks...83
    Well, 1.5 weeks and I can definitely feel the fat burning effect of IGF. It may be somewhat pronounced since I am also taking 50mg T3/d and 8ui hGH.

    Specifically on my IGF site injection, pinning the muscle PWO seems to cause a little soreness for the next couple of days, which I did not use to feel before, even when using a tinny 0.3cc syringe. It seems like the feeling of pump you get in the pinned muscle after a good workout remains there instead of lasting 30min w/o IGF.

    I am not really sure if the soreness is due to the ph from the acetic acid, which gives similar feeling of lactic acid your muscle produces when you over work it, or due to the needle. Anyone ????
  20. Board Supporter
    joeymutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    740

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    Actually, I plan on working out 5-6 days per week, so I may need to eliminate one of those IM injections. Also, I remember you saying before that the protocol with the peg mgf was to inject the muscle to be trained the day before. But thanks for the reminder! May need to PM you in the future for guidance, if you don't mind.
    No problem I'm actually reading Seth Roberts book right now. I'm a little dissapointed that he doesn't talk about PMGF.
  21. Senior Member
    ex-tightend83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,447
    Rep Power
    875

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    No problem I'm actually reading Seth Roberts book right now. I'm a little dissapointed that he doesn't talk about PMGF.
    Seth Roberts, huh? Interesting...what's the name of the book?
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  22. Board Supporter
    joeymutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    740

    Reputation

    anabolic pharmacology, I also have anabolics 2006
  23. Senior Member
    ex-tightend83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,447
    Rep Power
    875

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    No problem I'm actually reading Seth Roberts book right now. I'm a little dissapointed that he doesn't talk about PMGF.
    Do either of the books say anything about peptides?
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  24. Board Supporter
    joeymutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    740

    Reputation

    yes both do but they don't go into detail about them. anabolic 2006 has a little more info the anabolic pharmacology pertaining to peptides.
  25. Senior Member
    ex-tightend83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,447
    Rep Power
    875

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    yes both do but they don't go into detail about them. anabolic 2006 has a little more info the anabolic pharmacology pertaining to peptides.
    I found Anabolics 2009 (or 9th Edition) online. The 2006 book you have is very pricey, it must be out-of-print. Is the 2009 edition a good buy? I'm looking for the Seth Roberts book as well.
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  26. Board Supporter
    joeymutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    740

    Reputation

    I cheated and downloaded the torrent.
  27. Senior Member
    ex-tightend83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,447
    Rep Power
    875

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    I cheated and downloaded the torrent.
    Bwahahahahahaha!!!! NICE!!! So should I get the 2009 edition?
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  28. Board Supporter
    joeymutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    740

    Reputation

    Sure it will have more updated info in it. It's a good read and will teach you the correct way to run a cycle without having many sides. Moderate doses for a longer time is what Seth recommends and i totally agree makes a lot of sense to me, gives your body enough time to adapt to the new muscle plus you don't just blow up overnight where people would notice your on the sauce. The cycle I'm running now I'm around the same weight still. but way leaner like 4% leaner with no cardio. it's hard to tell that i gained muscle unless i have a tight shirt on or no shirt then I'm just shredded up and that was the exact look i was going for.
  29. Senior Member
    ex-tightend83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,447
    Rep Power
    875

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    Sure it will have more updated info in it. It's a good read and will teach you the correct way to run a cycle without having many sides. Moderate doses for a longer time is what Seth recommends and i totally agree makes a lot of sense to me, gives your body enough time to adapt to the new muscle plus you don't just blow up overnight where people would notice your on the sauce. The cycle I'm running now I'm around the same weight still. but way leaner like 4% leaner with no cardio. it's hard to tell that i gained muscle unless i have a tight shirt on or no shirt then I'm just shredded up and that was the exact look i was going for.
    Yeah, well, you're lucky...I don't have any sources for steroids (and no, I'm not trying to get banned by asking for one in this forum). But, believe me, if I had access to them, I would DAMN SURE use 'em. In my short period of time in the NFL, I saw evidence of use. Let's just say that it's not natural to be 260 lbs or so at 4% body fat...it's damn near impossible. PH and PS have been effective for me, but I'm sure the 'roids would be a whole 'nother ballgame (no pun intended).
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  30. New Member
    dcf143's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    104
    Rep Power
    124

    Reputation

    thank you.
  31. New Member
    azncutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    107

    Reputation

    this might be my first cycle and I have some final question. the source im getting it from has it suspended in BA and they stated as long as its kept in the freezer it should be good for a long time. Is this true? they call this the Australian long. They also have a 1mg with 2ml of .6 AA so I would mix it 2.1 correct? I'm just not sure which to order since there is a lot of conflicting info. also would the BW even be needed with the IGF mixed with BA
  32. Board Supporter
    joeymutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    740

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by azncutter View Post
    this might be my first cycle and I have some final question. the source im getting it from has it suspended in BA and they stated as long as its kept in the freezer it should be good for a long time. Is this true? they call this the Australian long. They also have a 1mg with 2ml of .6 AA so I would mix it 2.1 correct? I'm just not sure which to order since there is a lot of conflicting info. also would the BW even be needed with the IGF mixed with BA
    get the 1mg with the .6%aa. use 1mg of the AA( there probably going to give you 2 ml) so each tick on a slin pin will equal 10iu. So the amount you would be injecting is a very small amount. Once the igf is in the slin pin back load it with BW using about 50iu so it doesn't sting as much. some people think the igf1-lr3 doesn't work but when i used it i noticed a big leaning out effect and really crazy pumps.
  33. New Member
    peripoccu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    66

    Reputation

    hi guys,i m a new member
    this is my first postand i say hello at everybody!!
    i'd like to know some info about igf1 first use!!!
    i ve read the guide of papapumpsd and i think it is good,,,,,but im some bubt about some procedure for inject!!!
    i'm italian and i don't understad good english so i'd like to ask you some questions:
    *in the guide i must mix 7,5ml of distilled water with 1ml of vinegar,but after fhe mix how mwny ml i have to add into the bottle of igf1?
    *after recostituited igf1 with 0,6 AA i must put it on refrigeretor?
    *if i want use it after AA recostitution i must add betteriostatic water to cut it in mcg???
    sorry i don't understand this step:becuse if i want to inject 40mcg of igf how must to take the 40mcg from 1mg of igf1 recostituited with 0,6AA?
    *the vials of igf 1 are all of 1mg??
    *how i take 40mcg of product from 1mg after i have recostituited it with 0'6 AA?
    *to inject ,i mut use only insulin syringe?

    thanx a lot for your following answers....but i don't understand some steps......
    for ex:i i have 1 vial of 1mg igf1 i must use it with?..if i want 40mcg per day???
    thanx at everybody
    i hope you help me
  34. New Member
    peripoccu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    66

    Reputation

    sorry guys,
    the recostitution with AA is only to stay 1 year without refrigeration???
    but when i must inject i must mix with BW to extract the mcg i want to use!!!!
    is it correct?
  35. New Member
    mmafighter170's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    85

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by peripoccu View Post
    hi guys,i m a new member
    this is my first postand i say hello at everybody!!
    i'd like to know some info about igf1 first use!!!
    i ve read the guide of papapumpsd and i think it is good,,,,,but im some bubt about some procedure for inject!!!
    i'm italian and i don't understad good english so i'd like to ask you some questions:
    *in the guide i must mix 7,5ml of distilled water with 1ml of vinegar,but after fhe mix how mwny ml i have to add into the bottle of igf1?
    *after recostituited igf1 with 0,6 AA i must put it on refrigeretor?
    *if i want use it after AA recostitution i must add betteriostatic water to cut it in mcg???
    sorry i don't understand this step:becuse if i want to inject 40mcg of igf how must to take the 40mcg from 1mg of igf1 recostituited with 0,6AA?
    *the vials of igf 1 are all of 1mg??
    *how i take 40mcg of product from 1mg after i have recostituited it with 0'6 AA?
    *to inject ,i mut use only insulin syringe?

    thanx a lot for your following answers....but i don't understand some steps......
    for ex:i i have 1 vial of 1mg igf1 i must use it with?..if i want 40mcg per day???
    thanx at everybody
    i hope you help me
    - you add/reconstitute with 1ml of AA
    - yes it is best to refrigerate after recon
    - no you dont HAVE to add BW its just for people who dont like the sting or you can add B12 then drawyour igf up to you
    -its easy its done on a 1ml or 100units 29ga 1/2" insulin rig, each "tick" is 20mcg so look on the top where the 10iu marker is and that is 100mcg get it? so to pull 40mcg it will be 2 "ticks"
    - yes most companies sell 1mg of igf
    - you stick it intramuscular bro bilateraly so 20-30min PWO stick 20mcg in left bi and 20mcg in your right bi and watch them blow up in 2 weeks and you pumps at the gym will be crazy!
    good luck pisano!
  36. Board Supporter
    joeymutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    740

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mmafighter170 View Post
    - you add/reconstitute with 1ml of AA
    - yes it is best to refrigerate after recon
    - no you dont HAVE to add BW its just for people who dont like the sting or you can add B12 then drawyour igf up to you
    -its easy its done on a 1ml or 100units 29ga 1/2" insulin rig, each "tick" is 20mcg so look on the top where the 10iu marker is and that is 100mcg get it? so to pull 40mcg it will be 2 "ticks"
    - yes most companies sell 1mg of igf
    - you stick it intramuscular bro bilateraly so 20-30min PWO stick 20mcg in left bi and 20mcg in your right bi and watch them blow up in 2 weeks and you pumps at the gym will be crazy!
    good luck pisano!
    No need for refrigeration

    Each tick is 10iu if you use 1mg of 1gf and 1mg of aa.

    Pin ASAP try within 10 min bilaterally, my arms didn't blow up nor did any part that I injected i did lean out on it though very quickly. Just my experience though.
    Last edited by joeymutz; 09-16-2009 at 12:00 PM.
  37. New Member
    kudisbetta's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    73

    Reputation

    Isn't powdered form out dated?
  38. Board Supporter
    joeymutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    740

    Reputation

    No. you get the powder then add the AA to it.
  39. New Member
    peripoccu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    66

    Reputation

    hi guys,
    thanx for your reply to my question!!
    i maybe an idiot but i'm italian and i don't speak good english!!!!
    so i use google translate to understand some words!!
    now i 'd like to know what is VINEGAR?
    vinegar is acetic solution that we use up the beef to eat it???
    it t correct?
    vinegar is the solution that we use to eat ?
    correct?
    thanx a lot
    sorry for my stupid qstion!!!!
  40. Senior Member
    papapumpsd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,733
    Rep Power
    1070

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by peripoccu View Post
    hi guys,
    thanx for your reply to my question!!
    i maybe an idiot but i'm italian and i don't speak good english!!!!
    so i use google translate to understand some words!!
    now i 'd like to know what is VINEGAR?
    vinegar is acetic solution that we use up the beef to eat it???
    it t correct?
    vinegar is the solution that we use to eat ?
    correct?
    thanx a lot
    sorry for my stupid qstion!!!!
    Correct. Use distilled white vinegar from your grocery store. That's ~5-6% acetic acid.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 03-03-2009, 10:49 AM
  2. Papapumpsd's IGF-1lr3 LOG w/Photos
    By papapumpsd in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 07-11-2008, 08:34 AM
  3. Ultimate PGF2 Guide
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 05-25-2008, 03:38 PM
  4. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 09:34 AM
  5. Ultimate IGF-1 Guide
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-30-2003, 08:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in