Ultimate IGF-1lr3 Beginner's Guide by PapaPumpSD!!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. yeah i'm a noob at this too, this is my first cycle. By doing it 4x a week i should be able to run it for 8 weeks without saturation.

2. Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    yeah i'm a noob at this too, this is my first cycle. By doing it 4x a week i should be able to run it for 8 weeks without saturation.
    I've ran a few cycles of peptides myself but I would still consider myself a noob as well.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure the time to reach receptor saturation is 4 weeks. After that you'll see diminishing returns. Given the cost of the peptide idk if this is the best idea; but then again, it is your choice. If you have material that says otherwise, I would definately like to see it. I'm always on the lookout for more research material.

Theoretically, you can use peg-mgf to upregulate the igf-1 receptors allowing you to extend your cycle. However, according to research exogenous mgf doesn't quite work like it's endongenous counterpart and I'm not sure how this will work out in a real-world situation.
    •   

3. if you used it everyday then yes 4 weeks would be max it you don't use it everyday and and you use it 4x per week like i am then you can run it up to 8 weeks. Read through datbtrues threads and you will see what I'm talking about.

4. I haven't read Datbrute's info on igf-1 but his threads on gh secregogues are gold. I'll give them a read.

EDIT: Upon futher research it seems that you are correct. Thanks for the clarification. Reps.

5. Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    if you used it everyday then yes 4 weeks would be max it you don't use it everyday and and you use it 4x per week like i am then you can run it up to 8 weeks. Read through datbtrues threads and you will see what I'm talking about.
    hmm, i wonder if 5x a week would make much of a difference in the length it can be run. the only reason i ask is because id like to inject on workout days which is 5 days a week. or possibly not inject on leg day?...hmm got some thinking to do.

joey, what bodyparts do u inject?
    •   

6. i do bi's, tri's, shoulders, and calves. i'm almost out i have maybe 1 week left. i guess i may have been shooting 30mcg instead of 2omcg no big deal. I ordered some peglated mgf and i will be starting that once the IGF-1lr3 run is over. still deciding on my protocol for the pegmgf i'm thinking 500mcg Sunday and Thursday sub q. maybe 750mcg i'm not a big guy so 500mcg should hopefully be enough.

I've never seen so much conflicting information on peptides before. I guess since there new theres not a lot of research. Datbtrue and grunt are the most knowledgeable but they don't post much here anymore as it seems they feel under appreciated which i concur with.

Professional muscle has datbtrue on there and he is an active user there

7. I'm def interested...especially for/with PCT, as I have a week left on my ProMagnon/Epistane cycle and would like to try the IGF-1lr3 as part of my PCT protocol. I just wonder how much I'd need at my size. I need to re-read this as some of this is a little confusing. I've never injected anything or used any peptides before, but what the hell. As papa said, gotta pay the cost to be the boss.
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend

8. Question (hope it's not too stupid): A friend of mine gave me a box of 28 gauge x 1/2 (12.7 mm) insulin needles. Can I use these or do I have to throw them away?
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend

9. yeah those slin pins are fine.

10. Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    yeah those slin pins are fine.
    Sa-WEET!! Thanks, Joey! How much do you think I'd need for my size? And for a four-week, five-days-a-week cycle, how many vials would I need to buy?
    -My Best Friend

11. Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    Sa-WEET!! Thanks, Joey! How much do you think I'd need for my size? And for a four-week, five-days-a-week cycle, how many vials would I need to buy?
    1mg of IGF-1 LR3 will last for 5 weeks, 5 days a week @ 40mcg (20mcg bilateral)

12. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    1mg of IGF-1 LR3 will last for 5 weeks, 5 days a week @ 40mcg (20mcg bilateral)
    Gracias.
    -My Best Friend

13. I just finished mine last night. the effects i noticed were vascularity, extreme pumps, and a big leaning out effect.

I now how 8mg of pegmgf that i will start using tomorrow. I've been in touch with Datbtrue and papapump and my protocol will be to shoot IM with a slin pin in the body part i will be hitting the next day.

Sunday-off day 200mcg bilateral triceps, so 400mcg total

Monday-back, tri's abs. 200mcg bilateral biceps 400mcg total

Tuesday- Chest, biceps, calves. no shots because Wednesday is an off day.

Wednesday- off day. 200mcg bilateral shoulders. 400mcg total

Thursday- Shoulders, traps, abs. 200mcg bilateral calves 400mcg total

Friday- Legs, arms, sometimes i just throw other body parts in there. No injections

Saturday-off

I will do this for about 6 weeks until the bottles run out. not sure if i'll switch back to the igf-1lr3. It will be nice to see how well the pegmgf works as i've heard good things about it. I'll keep you guys posted on my results.

14. Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    I just finished mine last night. the effects i noticed were vascularity, extreme pumps, and a big leaning out effect.

I now how 8mg of pegmgf that i will start using tomorrow. I've been in touch with Datbtrue and papapump and my protocol will be to shoot IM with a slin pin in the body part i will be hitting the next day.

Sunday-off day 200mcg bilateral triceps, so 400mcg total

Monday-back, tri's abs. 200mcg bilateral biceps 400mcg total

Tuesday- Chest, biceps, calves. no shots because Wednesday is an off day.

Wednesday- off day. 200mcg bilateral shoulders. 400mcg total

Thursday- Shoulders, traps, abs. 200mcg bilateral calves 400mcg total

Friday- Legs, arms, sometimes i just throw other body parts in there. No injections

Saturday-off

I will do this for about 6 weeks until the bottles run out. not sure if i'll switch back to the igf-1lr3. It will be nice to see how well the pegmgf works as i've heard good things about it. I'll keep you guys posted on my results.
    Are you "cutting" it with any solvents like you do with the igf-1lr3? If so, what? Or is there a "how-to" link like for the igf-1lr3? Not to be a pain in the ass, but I'd rather have an idea of what I'm doing before starting.
    -My Best Friend

15. for the pegmgf it is delivered in a freezer pack so it stays cold. The you store it in the freezeer. When it come times to reconstitute it I used BW and i tried to put 4ml in since its 4mg of powder and was only able to get 3.5 ml of BW so if anyone feels like chiming in with the math go right ahead. If the 4 ml would have fit it would have been 100mcg per 10iu. I use .5cc slin pins so it would be at the 20 mark now I'm thinking its going to have to be around the 18 mark to get close to 200mcg. Once it's reconstituted store it in the fridge.

As for igf-1lr3 reconstitute with .6% acetic acid and store at room temp. will last about a year that way.

I just did the math which i think is correct i did 4(mg)/ 3.5ML come out to 1.14. so 20 iu's will come out to 228mcg of pegmgf. So the 18 mark on the slin pin will give me just a little bit over 200mcg 18X1.14= 20.52. Also no need to back load with BW because that's what your using to reconstitute it with so there should be no stinging cause there's no AA.

16. took my first shot in the delts last night 225mg each delt, I even reused the slin pin, felt great went in nice and easy. Not sure if i will feel anything from it today maybe more of a pump or more fullness after i guess we will have to wait and see. I will try to chime in once a week to share the results i am getting.

17. I can't find a good source to by those whatman syringe filters in the US. Seems like every place sells only in 100s or more at a time.

If someone could post a good source, or please PM me, I'd appreciate it

18. Quote Originally Posted by thelix View Post
    I can't find a good source to by those whatman syringe filters in the US. Seems like every place sells only in 100s or more at a time.

If someone could post a good source, or please PM me, I'd appreciate it
    google research supply. They do a terrific job.

19. Joey, what have your results been so far?
    -My Best Friend

20. Thanks the the tips guys...I managed to order everything I needed to constitute my IGF and started my IGF-LR3 cycle last week.

Since this is my first experience with IGF, I am experimenting dosages that work for my goal (hyperplasia). I am pinning the muscle I workout about 15min after I finish it with 50mcg of IGF in a 0.3cc slin syringe along with 20 units of bacteriostatic water. I split the injection into 2 or 3 places of each muscle side. Since I feel like developing more of my quadriceps, I pin them with 40mcg pre + 40mcg post workout. Also, I am running 8ui of hGH (2ui 4x day) with 6ui of insulin 2x day shot when I wake up and right after the IGF

I plan on running this for 5 weeks (10 days for the slin) then start an AAS bulk cycle. Hopefully, the new muscle cells I get with IGF will mature and grow when the AAS cycle starts.

Since I am completely newbie on IGF, I'd appreciate some help in validating this cycle:

Is this a proper protocol ?
    Would a pre and post workout provide better gains than just pwo ?
    Is there a synergy between that and IGF and hGH/Slin ?
    What is the best timing to fit those in together with IGF ?

Thanks in advance !

21. i've done a few cycles of IGF and i feel that it increased the "base" level of muscle my body sits with. i've also done 5 pretty serious cycles of AAS but i worked out very little for the past year and basically not at all for the last 6 months while sleeping virtually not at all and drinking tons of coffee and take out (work kicking my a$$) and i barely lost any muscle mass, where as when i started lifting i was 45lbs lighter than now. it works GREAT in PCT too. i've also found it nearly impossible to put on fat when using IGF, seriously eating anything. my muscle memory seems incredible too now that i'm back at the gym.

the consensus is that its better to pin after your workout when the muscle is all fired up and ready to use the IGF. 5 weeks is too long too per my experience, i start to not feel anything after 3+ weeks.

i

22. IM am SOOOO lost right now. IGF1-lr3 is supposed to be reconstituted in a 100mM acetic acid. Would that be 6% or is it 60%. The way papa writes it he is saying .6% which reads 60%. If you follow his giude to making your own he suggests using 1part water to 7.5parts of vinegar. Vinegar is 5% acetic acid so i have no idea how diluting 5% acid is gonna turn it into 60%. Can someone that knows what they are talking about help me

23. Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    Joey, what have your results been so far?
    As for the igf1-lr3 i really noticed the fat loss aspect of it. Leans you up pretty quick and i didn't need a lot of carbs either i got hypo once and that's the first day i used it.

As for the PMGF so far i haven't really noticed too much but this is something that is going to take awhile to see results from. I've gone through about 6mg of it already. I'm basically just changing my genetics a bit and allowing my body's base to become more proportioned and symmetrical.

24. Quote Originally Posted by imakeitgood View Post
    IM am SOOOO lost right now. IGF1-lr3 is supposed to be reconstituted in a 100mM acetic acid. Would that be 6% or is it 60%. The way papa writes it he is saying .6% which reads 60%. If you follow his giude to making your own he suggests using 1part water to 7.5parts of vinegar. Vinegar is 5% acetic acid so i have no idea how diluting 5% acid is gonna turn it into 60%. Can someone that knows what they are talking about help me
    do yourself a favor and just buy acetic acid from a research company. Get .6 and reconstitute 1mg of igf1-lr3 with 1ml of acetic acid. This does not need to be stored in the fridge it will be good for up to 1 year.

25. Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    do yourself a favor and just buy acetic acid from a research company. Get .6 and reconstitute 1mg of igf1-lr3 with 1ml of acetic acid. This does not need to be stored in the fridge it will be good for up to 1 year.
    I think I'll just do that myself, purchase the acetic acid from one of the research companies. It'll save a lot of headache. Also, I will be using both IGF-1lr3 (M, W, F) and peg mgf (T, Th,Sat) at the same time for five weeks (Thanks, SeanyK!).
    -My Best Friend

26. you know these are IM injections right? u plan on working out 7 days a week? Also the PMGF should be pinned in the muscle your going to workout the night before. so if your doing bi's on Monday u pin them Sunday so theirs no interference with GH Levels.

27. Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    you know these are IM injections right? u plan on working out 7 days a week? Also the PMGF should be pinned in the muscle your going to workout the night before. so if your doing bi's on Monday u pin them Sunday so theirs no interference with GH Levels.
    Actually, I plan on working out 5-6 days per week, so I may need to eliminate one of those IM injections. Also, I remember you saying before that the protocol with the peg mgf was to inject the muscle to be trained the day before. But thanks for the reminder! May need to PM you in the future for guidance, if you don't mind.
    -My Best Friend

28. Quote Originally Posted by thelix View Post
    Thanks the the tips guys...I managed to order everything I needed to constitute my IGF and started my IGF-LR3 cycle last week.

Since this is my first experience with IGF, I am experimenting dosages that work for my goal (hyperplasia). I am pinning the muscle I workout about 15min after I finish it with 50mcg of IGF in a 0.3cc slin syringe along with 20 units of bacteriostatic water. I split the injection into 2 or 3 places of each muscle side. Since I feel like developing more of my quadriceps, I pin them with 40mcg pre + 40mcg post workout. Also, I am running 8ui of hGH (2ui 4x day) with 6ui of insulin 2x day shot when I wake up and right after the IGF

I plan on running this for 5 weeks (10 days for the slin) then start an AAS bulk cycle. Hopefully, the new muscle cells I get with IGF will mature and grow when the AAS cycle starts.

Since I am completely newbie on IGF, I'd appreciate some help in validating this cycle:

Is this a proper protocol ?
    Would a pre and post workout provide better gains than just pwo ?
    Is there a synergy between that and IGF and hGH/Slin ?
    What is the best timing to fit those in together with IGF ?

Thanks in advance !
    How has this protocol worked for you so far, pinning your quadriceps pre-and post-workout? Have you "felt" anything yet? Is it difficult to walk afterwards, and is there any specific area on your quads that you pin? Not trying to be a pain, just want to make sure I get everything "down pat" before I start. Thanks...83
    -My Best Friend

29. Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    How has this protocol worked for you so far, pinning your quadriceps pre-and post-workout? Have you "felt" anything yet? Is it difficult to walk afterwards, and is there any specific area on your quads that you pin? Not trying to be a pain, just want to make sure I get everything "down pat" before I start. Thanks...83
    Well, 1.5 weeks and I can definitely feel the fat burning effect of IGF. It may be somewhat pronounced since I am also taking 50mg T3/d and 8ui hGH.

Specifically on my IGF site injection, pinning the muscle PWO seems to cause a little soreness for the next couple of days, which I did not use to feel before, even when using a tinny 0.3cc syringe. It seems like the feeling of pump you get in the pinned muscle after a good workout remains there instead of lasting 30min w/o IGF.

I am not really sure if the soreness is due to the ph from the acetic acid, which gives similar feeling of lactic acid your muscle produces when you over work it, or due to the needle. Anyone ????

30. Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    Actually, I plan on working out 5-6 days per week, so I may need to eliminate one of those IM injections. Also, I remember you saying before that the protocol with the peg mgf was to inject the muscle to be trained the day before. But thanks for the reminder! May need to PM you in the future for guidance, if you don't mind.
    No problem I'm actually reading Seth Roberts book right now. I'm a little dissapointed that he doesn't talk about PMGF.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 03-03-2009, 12:49 PM
  2. Papapumpsd's IGF-1lr3 LOG w/Photos
    By papapumpsd in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 07-11-2008, 10:34 AM
  3. Ultimate PGF2 Guide
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 05-25-2008, 05:38 PM