How long of a cycle is too long?

turbofish

Awards
I have been running 20 mcg's of lr3-igf a day for three weeks now. I am about to order another mg due to the fact that my rehab is coming along so well. One MG gives me enough for about a 50 day cycle. Is there any harm for doubling this? To being on this for three months straight??

Thanks in advance for all the help.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive never experienced it myself but they say it loses its effects over time. You may need to up the dose, im not sure really. sorry i couldnt provide experience on this but im sure someone else will be around to help further.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
if you stop seeing the effects then stop and take a rest.
if not keep going until the money runs out, if it doesnt then dont stop.

isoc

Awards
  • Established
you may also try splitting your weekly intake to only M-W-F, this may help in keeping gains going. I have read many people going 3 times per week for extended periods and continuing to make gains. Also, many of these were using 40-60 mcgs per application, which would fits your total weekly dosage currently.

turbofish

Awards
I like that last idea... Any body else have any input.

turbofish

Awards
Also, should i switch this up after the first mg is gone. after the first fifty days? or should i maybe switch it up next week. Im not not seeing improvements anymore i just want it to stay effective or not be harmful to me staying on it for so long.

Speedbacker

Awards
Do what isoc said, that has worked well for quite a few people.