are tablets fake?
- 04-04-2007, 02:33 PM
are tablets fake?
I recently bought some hgh pills off of the internet. i have been taking them for about a month now and I was woundering if i wasted my money. I ve been doing some research and some web sites say that they work and other web sites say that they don't work. I would take the injectable hgh but i don't really know where to get it or how much it costs. so i was woundering if anybody had any advise
- 04-04-2007, 02:53 PM
I've not heard of any GH tablets that are any good for anything. Maybe someday, but not at the moment.
Sorry man...probably a waste of your good money.
- 04-04-2007, 03:31 PM
- 5'11" 187 lbs.
- Join Date
- Apr 2006
- Rep Power
Last I checked most peptides and GH have horrible oral bio-availability.
04-04-2007, 06:54 PM
I thought we just injected them for fun?
04-04-2007, 08:05 PM
04-05-2007, 08:32 PM
haha real funny. go to ghg.com and you will see what I mean
04-05-2007, 08:33 PM
04-05-2007, 08:45 PM
Ok then...let us know how it goes.
04-06-2007, 01:48 PM
i believe that gensci just came out with a new oral that is suppose to be pretty strong...
04-10-2007, 02:47 PM
I'd bet at 10-1 odds that they do not deliver any amount of GH and probably don't even contain GH. They probably contain a "GH booster" which is usually GABA or something similar.
Similar Forum Threads
- By LukeP123 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-22-2013, 12:29 PM
- By nattydisaster in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-03-2010, 02:19 PM
- By Knudmt in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 12-02-2009, 02:14 PM
- By Ligonozrk in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 4Last Post: 10-03-2008, 07:25 PM
- By bigbadboss101 in forum General ChatReplies: 13Last Post: 10-28-2002, 02:44 PM