Peptide Talk & a lot of Inquires ...

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Having trouble getting answers ...

On with the talk:
I've been looking at IBE's peptides for some time. I've had my eye on one pep in particular, however. That being HGH Frag 177-191. Its my understanding that it is used in an effort to alleviate the subject of BF; a goal of mine currently (as always). But I have some basic questions ...

1: As stated on IBE's product page, HGH frag "enhances fat burning effects without changing food consumption or inducing growth." Since I am currently using anabolic steroids (as well as igf soon), how will my diet (500cal-1kcal above maintenance) effect HGH frag? Is it true that despite food consumption, subjects will continue to "reduced new fat accumulation in all fat cells, enhanced the burning of fat," as noted in HGH frags description?

2: It also states that "HGH fragment released fat specifically from obese fat cells but not from lean ones." Is this saying that subjects already in the lower BF% will not see significant results? I assume that anyone over 12% BF would still benefit from this peptide. Am I right in thinking this? That being said, would this peptide be something I should even be considering with a BF @ or around 14%-15% currently?

3: What are normal doses? What does the normal dosing schedule look like (i.e., how many mcg ED, how many times a day/week, ect)?

Second peptide topic:
IGF and anabolic steroids are said to be synergetic. I'll be dosing 40mcg E3D immediately post workout; as suggested by a few experienced users. Unless I decide to purchase more igf, I wont be running ti longer than 3wks-4wks. 4wks seems to be the cut off point to which people see gains; after that results diminish. If by chance, however, I only have enough for 2wks (which is doubtful at E3D dosing) ... should I expect to get anything out of this run? Also, How long does reconstituted igf stay good in ones frig? & Lastly, does anyone still practice 3-4day dosing followed by 3-4day off (& whatever happened to the EOD dosing schedule so many practiced when igf first entered the scene)?

Last Inquiry:
As mentioned, I'll be using quite a few products; anabolic steroids (Test E/Deca/Var followed by Tren/Prop) with IGF sprinkled throughout. I've already asked about HGH frag, and the reason being that I'm looking for an alternative to T3/Clen towards the back end of my cycle. The goal for this cycle is a body recomp. Now, after reading about T3 I've found that it seems to do more harm than good in regard to muscle growth. No one seems to advocate it use these days; at least not that I can see. So my last question is concerning T3/Clen combo. Would HGH frag or T4 be a better alternative? How will the effects of IGF and AAS effect my using T3, and given the fact that I'm "on" cycle and using igf right now how do you see T3 effecting muscle growth?

Any information regarding my concerns will be greatly appreciated. I'm only just entering week 3 of my cycle and as mentioned I'm looking for alternatives to help me in my fat fighting efforts. I'm just trying to understand these compounds and peptides. Please help me make some decisions.

Sprt

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
have you seen the reviews on the GH frag? there really isnt a good one to be found. most of the guys just bloated. based on my research i love it, but brotelligence reigns - if it didnt work for im_fuggin_hayuge, BigPauley and Dirty_Sanchez, who have most things dialed in, it probably wont work for you. (those names are made up - i forget who tested the frag)

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
have you seen the reviews on the GH frag? there really isnt a good one to be found. most of the guys just bloated. based on my research i love it, but brotelligence reigns - if it didnt work for im_fuggin_hayuge, BigPauley and Dirty_Sanchez, who have most things dialed in, it probably wont work for you. (those names are made up - i forget who tested the frag)
Not real sure what to think about your post man. No offense, but its a bit difficult to read. Anyway ... thank you for replying.

In all honesty, I have not seen many positive reviews on this peptide. On the other hand, I really haven't seen many negative ones either. I read one user who reported lethargy during his experiment, and for this reason others have suggested using IBE's CJC instead; apparently lethargy is not an issue. I haven't given way to the thought of CJC, but after some homework it will be considered.

I'm really just looking for an alternative to the usual Clen, ECA, T3, ect (the norm). I'm finding out, however, that despite all these new and exciting compounds/peptides its all about sticking to your roots; good old fashion diet and a strict cardio routine.

Sprt

ryano

Awards
  • Established
I havent heard any positive reviews eithier on the frag..Dr. D loves
it...but.

Igf with a clean diet will do wonders for you. Igf was probably one of my best experiences on a recomp. Take a look at grunts thread lots of info on dosing.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
I havent heard any positive reviews eithier on the frag..Dr. D loves
it...but.

Igf with a clean diet will do wonders for you. Igf was probably one of my best experiences on a recomp. Take a look at grunts thread lots of info on dosing.
I read Grunt's thread. Great info in there btw ...

IGF is one of my favs too. I didnt think I had much on hand (left overs), but after looking through my stash it turns out I have quite a bit. 3mg at least ... if I remember correctly, I diluted it to 333mcg/ml.

If you guys were me, how would you run it? Grunt suggests 40mcg E3D. This is a lot different from what people were recommending a few months back. Before my last run, I was advised to run it ED. Later, folks recommended EOD dosing. I then read peeps talking about 3day on/4day off scheduling. Now, we're told E3D. Its confusing. lol.

Let me ask though ... does the juice change anything in terms of dosing? IGF and AAS are said to be synergetic. Maybe I would benefit from a more frequent dosing schedule; one that fits my WO schedule perhaps?

Since Wednesday I've been taking 10iu (33.3mcg) bilaterally; 66mcg total. I've dosed both Wednesday (bis) and Thursday (tris) immediately post workout. Already I'm noticing that infamous pump. I'm stoked. My last run with the stuff was great. Because of the juice, I'm expecting an even better turn out.

Sprt

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i found that reduced dosing allowed me to run IGF much longer...if i go 50-80mcg ED, i stop getting the good effects after about 20 days...if i use 30mcg or so, i can go for 30d.

also, i wouldnt use it E3D, personally. EOD is ok, ED is best, IMO. IGF isnt that pricey, really (well, maybe if you buy domestic) - why be so conservative??

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
also, i wouldnt use it E3D, personally. EOD is ok, ED is best, IMO. IGF isnt that pricey, really (well, maybe if you buy domestic) - why be so conservative??
E3D is what Grunt (or maybe it wasn't Grunt) recommends in his thread "My take on IGF." I could have read it wrong though, I'll have to go back and reread the thread.

Like I've said, My first cycle with the stuff was ED, but since then (which was only a few months ago) the recommended dosing schedule has changed a lot. I liked ED, but these more experienced folks are claiming IGF is more effective if used EOD, E3D, ect. Its all a guessing game if you ask me.

Thank you for your comments,
Sprt

preston25

Awards
Is the IGF your speaking of mechano or just straight igf-1?