My take on IGF-1 - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 7

My take on IGF-1

Page 7 of 32 First ... 25678912 ... Last
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.

you know, I think you're right... Creme Brulee is kind of like a pie, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous
    you know, I think you're right... Creme Brulee is kind of like a pie, right?
    Close enough... have 16 of them... now... and every day until January 1st.
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous
    Fatties.
    I'll pay Bobo to reactivate negging for this. :bruce1:
    •   

He should be banned just for his signature. Pansy
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.

What's that saying? Indian-Giver? You can't take back what you gifted me Grunt.

For shame Ryano... for shame. I question my reality when I read your sig.
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

IGF= injured grunt fixer.

Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted
    Ain't that the truth.
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

LOL that seems about right with the amount of typing I'm doing on the subject...

OK. My dilemna. It is impossible for me to pin right PWO. To do so would risk losing my job at the least...I won't go into details but I am in the public education arena, etc.
    So, I know right when I wake up is good. If I pin 2x a day E3D, when would be the "next best" times?

Quote Originally Posted by shivastool
    OK. My dilemna. It is impossible for me to pin right PWO. To do so would risk losing my job at the least...I won't go into details but I am in the public education arena, etc.
    So, I know right when I wake up is good. If I pin 2x a day E3D, when would be the "next best" times?
    Can you do immediately pre-workout? If you can, chase it with a good amount of carbs and you'll enjoy a good pump and the IGF will already be in your system so when the receptors are up-regulated post-workout, you already have the IGF circulating and you can just down your post-workout meal and be on your way
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky82
    Can you do immediately pre-workout? If you can, chase it with a good amount of carbs and you'll enjoy a good pump and the IGF will already be in your system so when the receptors are up-regulated post-workout, you already have the IGF circulating and you can just down your post-workout meal and be on your way
    Yes that is a second-best option.

Preworkout and 60-90 minutes post are OK.

im testing it out on broken bones.

i have x-rays throughout my recovery so far and didn't start igf until week 7 of recovery (at which the bones are still very broken). so i should have a good idea of the repairing power of igf.

Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76
    Yes that is a second-best option.

Preworkout and 60-90 minutes post are OK.
    Thanks fella's that helps. Should I still pin in the AM as well so I'm at 2x a day?
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

Thanks fella's that helps. Should I still pin in the AM as well so I'm at 2x a day?
    Yeah why not. or pre- and post.

Diluted in AA, it is stable for a year at 98 degrees F...
    Grunt, does this mean I can store my (AA diluted) IGF in say a cool area of the home/garage, if the fridge is not an option?
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

Grunt, does this mean I can store my (AA diluted) IGF in say a cool area of the home/garage, if the fridge is not an option?
    Yes. Do make sure that you keep the vial clean though...

Yes. Do make sure that you keep the vial clean though...
    Wow, your fast!

Thanks, will do.

I just want to give a little update on my LR3 IGF-1 use.

I am into week 3 of using it 2x/week @ 40mcg, pinned immediately postworkout in last muscles trained. I've just been hitting bis/tris in case theres any localized growth and pinning bilaterally.

I am using Grunt's protocol to a tee.

I have noticed intense pumps. If I do a set of bench or lat pulldowns, my forearms get so pumped that its painful. I also notice a slight leaning effect and increased hunger. Vascularity has been awesome and I really feel like the IGF is helping my arm growth. I am very pleased overall.

My next run will be for PCT. I will probably switch from a push/pull split to a 3-day split (Mon, Wed, Fri) and pin 30mcg after every workout.

I just sprained my knee last night doing some grappling. If I want it to heal faster would it be alright to switch from a 2-3 times/week dosing to an ed dosing? I'm also megadosing cissus, do you think there would be any kind of synergy between the two?
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mywetnightmares
    I just sprained my knee last night doing some grappling. If I want it to heal faster would it be alright to switch from a 2-3 times/week dosing to an ed dosing? I'm also megadosing cissus, do you think there would be any kind of synergy between the two?
    I'm not sure. What is a sprain? Sorry my knowledge of English does not include a precise definition of that term.

Hey Grunt great post, very informative!! I am trying to learn as much as I can about HGH. I was wondering what your opinion is on products like pGHt by universal labs is?

A sprain (from the French espraindre - to wring) is an injury which occurs to ligaments caused by a sudden overstretching (for the muscle injury, see strain). The ligament is usually only stretched, but sometimes it can be snapped, slightly torn, or ruptured, all of which are more serious and require longer to heal.
    That was from wikipedia.

I am currently dosing EOD and mega dosing cissus. seems too work pretty well so far. i dont think there will be any benefit to dosing ED.
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

Having been informed that a sprain is a ligament injury, I will inform you in turn that sadly IGF-1 will not heal ligament. Cissus may help, and the proven ligament regenerators are: hGH, Anavar, Nandrolone and Boldenone. Testosterone above 200mg per week will inhibit the positive effects from those, though.

Quote Originally Posted by THA GONZ
    Hey Grunt great post, very informative!! I am trying to learn as much as I can about HGH. I was wondering what your opinion is on products like pGHt by universal labs is?
    I have used p-GH with very good results. From what I have read, p-GHt is equally a good product.

I have used p-GH with very good results. From what I have read, p-GHt is equally a good product.[/QUOTE]

which do you think is a better option IBE's oratropin-1 or UK's pGH-t??

I have used p-GH with very good results. From what I have read, p-GHt is equally a good product.
    which do you think is a better option IBE's oratropin-1 or UK's pGH-t??
    That depends on your goal. Oratropin is an IGF product, PGH is a growth hormone product. They do different things and have different recommended durations of use.
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

That depends on your goal. Oratropin is an IGF product, PGH is a growth hormone product. They do different things and have different recommended durations of use.
    ^^^
    That.

I will be 28 soon and I just had a multi-level disc fusion in my neck. I was looking for something to get me back in the game alittle quicker and maybe help with muscle loss. I won't be back to the gym for awhile, so I have alittle time.which type of product do you guys think would be better for my situation. I would like to stay lean/srtong.

would they be usefull together?? thanks

Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

I will be 28 soon and I just had a multi-level disc fusion in my neck. I was looking for something to get me back in the game alittle quicker and maybe help with muscle loss. I won't be back to the gym for awhile, so I have alittle time.which type of product do you guys think would be better for my situation. I would like to stay lean/srtong.

would they be usefull together?? thanks
    I think you need Oratropin.

What is multi-level disc fusion exactly? They took out more than one disc and fused your vertebrae together?

Thumbs up

I think you need Oratropin.

What is multi-level disc fusion exactly? They took out more than one disc and fused your vertebrae together?

yes, I had c4-5 and c5-6 disc's removed and fused also a titanium plate in my neck to cover vertabrea 4-6. I will be out of commision for awhile so I am trying to do some research now and have all my ducks in a row when I can get back to action.

How long should I run the oratropin.
    From your previous postings I assume that 80mcg orally E3D is a good dosage.

Thanks
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

yes, I had c4-5 and c5-6 disc's removed and fused also a titanium plate in my neck to cover vertabrea 4-6. I will be out of commision for awhile so I am trying to do some research now and have all my ducks in a row when I can get back to action.

How long should I run the oratropin.
    From your previous postings I assume that 80mcg orally E3D is a good dosage.

Thanks
    Yes that's how I would run it, and I would start like the day after the surgery or thenabouts.

Yes that's how I would run it, and I would start like the day after the surgery or thenabouts.
    just run it for 4weeks or longer?
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

just run it for 4weeks or longer?
    E3D a kit will last you 60 days, I would use it all in the first 60 days.

That should help plenty.

questions and help

Hello...new to this forum. I have a couple of questions about Long R3 IGF-1.
    Back in 2004 this forum was joined by MR and every one seemed happy to get IGF from that location. Is MR still a good company?

The mixture of HCL and BW is that the best or is there something better and easier to mix.

And where can one get these supplies?

And last....once I have IGF-1 how do I mix it in the vial/store it/
    and mix again prior to injection. I am using a non needle injection system which is phenomenal.

Thank you for any help
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

First no source posting. No research chemicals suppliers are allowed on this board anymore and that is the reason you don't find MR in the sponsors anymore.

Most likely a non-needle injection system will DESTROY the IGF-1 because of impact. It is a fairly fragile molecule.
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stickdoktor
    The mixture of HCL and BW is that the best or is there something better and easier to mix.
    No that is not best.

Acetic Acid is best to "mix". The minute amount of BA that is in BW will degrade the peptide if used it to "mix".

some people dilute the solution that's loaded in the syringe immediately PRIOR to injecting with BW or NaCL (sodium chloride). This step is not necessary in my humble opinion. It's for wussies who don't like the little sting from AA.

Ok..it is true about the impact and velocity of a non needle system. Some range up to 520 miles per hour but that is on a IM unit.

For the acetic acid what is the process. I have also read that if I get 1mg of IGF It should be separeted into different containers.

Can I ask for instructions on the use of IGF here or is this infringing on rule and possible banishment.

I had to go back and edit after reading Grunt76 comment. I only asked because in posts from 3/2004 up to 2005 there was a research supplier who was answering and promoting in this forum.
    My bad....but corrected
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stickdoktor
    Ok..it is true about the impact and velocity of a non needle system. Some range up to 520 miles per hour but that is on a IM unit.

For the acetic acid what is the process. I have also read that if I get 1mg of IGF It should be separeted into different containers.

Can I ask for instructions on the use of IGF here or is this infringing on rule and possible banishment.
    Acetic acid is to ensure shelf life, otherwise it needs to be separated into different containers and reconstituted in small amounts.

Similar Forum Threads

1. my take on usplabs jacked
    By lou38 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 10:21 AM
  2. My take on PGCL
    By Wonderman in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 04:27 PM
  3. My take on MMA and the direction it's going
    By FreakNasty22 in forum MMA
    Replies: 19