My take on IGF-1

Page 5 of 32 First ... 3456710 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.46%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Grunt, I read where you said that Igf-1 isn't illegal to have, correct? So having it shipped and received shouldn't be a problem. I'm just erring on the side of caution here.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Mach .78
    Grunt, I read where you said that Igf-1 isn't illegal to have, correct? So having it shipped and received shouldn't be a problem. I'm just erring on the side of caution here.
    Yep and you can purchase it with a credit card. You know where. Just tell them Grunt76 sent you.

It's a research chemical, which means it is legal to possess but not for human use. I *BELIEVE* that human use breaks the terms of sale agreements, which is business, but no criminal law. I am not sure on that last part but really that's getting into some details no one should ever have to deal with to begin with.
  3. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.46%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Another forum has a place where it is very affordable "PC of C". Did you see how much they have it for? My dog is getting up in years and I think this would be an exellent addition to his organic food, exercise etc...
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.11%

Quote Originally Posted by Mach .78
    Another forum has a place where it is very affordable "PC of C". Did you see how much they have it for? My dog is getting up in years and I think this would be an exellent addition to his organic food, exercise etc...
    Hey bro why don't you email me at grunt76 at cyber-rights.net, I have a few details to discuss with you.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.48%

I have 2ml of AA to mix with 1000mcg of igf
    Do I need to put air in the igf bottle first ?
    Can I use slin pinz to mix aa with igf, cuz my slin pinz are only 30 units ?
    I dont have a 21 gauge needle for mix, anything else to mix it?
    Can u buy only 1 21 gauge needle at the pharmacie?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.08%

yes.

I wouldn't, but you could.

yes you can buy single 3cc syringes with 20g or 21g needles.. or you can get a box of syringes for cheap and just save them for another time you are in this conundrum.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.11%

...or you could fill your 30iu slin pin with AA 3 times plus 10 IU and that will amount to one CC of AA in your IGF.

You can also use the slin pins as vents, just take the plunger out. Discard that syringe afterward.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.08%

good point regarding the vent Bro.
  9. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.46%
    Achievements Posting Pro

This was posted on another thread but it's also relevant here:

Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76
    I can tell you one thing: if you get gas after pinning it, you are using too much. One thing we want to avoid is impacting the intestines...
    Grunt - Would this gas be expected to occur immediately after pinning (or on the same day)? Or could gas with on onset 24-48 hours after pinning also be a sign of intestinal effects?
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.11%

Quote Originally Posted by TeamSavage
    This was posted on another thread but it's also relevant here:

Grunt - Would this gas be expected to occur immediately after pinning (or on the same day)? Or could gas with on onset 24-48 hours after pinning also be a sign of intestinal effects?
    The cases I have heard of occur within 60 minutes of injection, which makes utter sense.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.48%

I preloaded my igf, but when it was time to pin post-workout, there was air in where the igf was loaded.
    what to do,
    I backloaded BW...
    also is it bad to leave igf in the car?
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.11%

Quote Originally Posted by r1ck
    I preloaded my igf, but when it was time to pin post-workout, there was air in where the igf was loaded.
    what to do,
    I backloaded BW...
    also is it bad to leave igf in the car?
    Well push the air out.

And it isn't bad if the inside of the car isn't hot.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.25%

Grunt, one of those anti-aging docs told me there are studies that indicate that both HGH and testosterone supplementation can help with recovery from orthopedic surgery. What do you figure would be the best way to use IGF-LR3 for this? Same doses, 30-40mcg E3D? SubQ or IM?
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.11%

Quote Originally Posted by sandusky
    Grunt, one of those anti-aging docs told me there are studies that indicate that both HGH and testosterone supplementation can help with recovery from orthopedic surgery. What do you figure would be the best way to use IGF-LR3 for this? Same doses, 30-40mcg E3D? SubQ or IM?
    Depending where the surgery happened, you would want to inject as close as possible to the recently cut tissue. Note that unlike some steroids and GH, IGF-1 will do nothing for ligaments.

If the surgery was performed near sensitive tissue such as the spinal cord or inside the knee, then you will still want to inject close to the injury - which can be dangerous if we are talking about a disc surgery - and since those tissue are sensitive, then you should prefer to reconstitute your IGF-1 without any AA. You need to get the 100mcg vials and reconstitute with BW. You can pin that inside a joint if you have to. I would not recommend shooting AA inside a joint though even with IGF-1 along with it.

20-30mcg EOD should be fine.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.3%

The cases I have heard of occur within 60 minutes of injection, which makes utter sense.
    I only do 40mcg's 3x wk and I have the worst gas in my life.

Micro
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.95%

Grunt,
    Do you think that the AA or BW reconstituion is better ?
    And, how does sodium chloride fit into that ?
    :bb:
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.11%

Quote Originally Posted by micro

Micro
    How big are you? Do you inject immediately postworkout? In the muscle trained? Bilaterally? Do you train hard?

Quote Originally Posted by Hardgain
    Grunt,
    Do you think that the AA or BW reconstituion is better ?
    And, how does sodium chloride fit into that ?
    :bb:
    Use only acetic acid for reconstitution. IGF-1 only lasts a few days AT MOST in BW.

You use either BW or NaCl in the syringe to make more volume for injection and for making it easier to split bilaterally.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  252 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.93%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I did 20 mcgs each bicep after my WO on Sat, my stomach was rumbling like crazy exactly 50 minutes after. It lasts for about 5-6 hours also. Sun, Mon, and today...nothing.

I never would have made that connection Grunt.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.95%

[HTML]Use only acetic acid for reconstitution. IGF-1 only lasts a few days AT MOST in BW.

You use either BW or NaCl in the syringe to make more volume for injection and for making it easier to split bilaterally.[/HTML]

I used it previously in BW because I was afraid of the damage caused to the muscle tissue by the AA, do you think this is an unfounded concern ?
    :bb2:
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.3%

[QUOTE=Grunt76]How big are you? Do you inject immediately postworkout? In the muscle trained? Bilaterally? Do you train hard?

I'm 37yrs old 6ft 230lbs around 10% bf if I had to guess maybe alittle lower now. I do bilaterally injections in Bi's, Tri's and chest. I'm 2wks in and have gained around 4 to 5 lbs, insane pumps and strength increase and I do work out hard. And I inject about 10mins after workout which is about how long it takes me to get home.

I've been on gear for the last 6 months now, 10 of those wks have been only 500mg's of TE wk for a bridge. For the last 7wks I've been on TrenE, Sus and EQ.

Thanks
    Micro
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.25%

Micro
    I've never gotten any gas from it -- does that mean my IGF is no good?!?
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.11%

I'm 37yrs old 6ft 230lbs around 10% bf if I had to guess maybe alittle lower now. I do bilaterally injections in Bi's, Tri's and chest. I'm 2wks in and have gained around 4 to 5 lbs, insane pumps and strength increase and I do work out hard. And I inject about 10mins after workout which is about how long it takes me to get home.

I've been on gear for the last 6 months now, 10 of those wks have been only 500mg's of TE wk for a bridge. For the last 7wks I've been on TrenE, Sus and EQ.

Thanks
    Micro
    Well at your size 40mcg IGF-1 shouldn't cause gas. Are you getting the gas within 60 minutes of pinning, or all the time?

Quote Originally Posted by Hardgain
    [HTML]Use only acetic acid for reconstitution. IGF-1 only lasts a few days AT MOST in BW.

You use either BW or NaCl in the syringe to make more volume for injection and for making it easier to split bilaterally.[/HTML]

I used it previously in BW because I was afraid of the damage caused to the muscle tissue by the AA, do you think this is an unfounded concern ?
    :bb2:
    Yes, it is an unfounded concern because you add BW to the syringe at the moment of injection. That way the sting is greatly reduced and no muscle gets acid burn. BW destroys IGF-1 within a few days MAX so that is a very founded concern.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  252 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.93%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I pinned slightly less (~15 mcgs each) yesterday afternoon PWO and had no problems with my gut this time. The muscle pump part is very strong still. Was having trouble shaving this morning and holding a phone to my ear for longer than 20 seconds. They (biceps) feel pumped right now and I'm not doing anything.

Any idea why 40 mcgs was causing me a prob Grunt?? I'm 6'2" and about 235. Bf is pretty low.

I'm also doing 10 ius GH 20 minutes before the IGF. Would that be the cause?

Not that the gut rumbling is a really big deal...tells me it's real and working (but so does that freaking pump)! But I would like to avoid the "Ronnie Coleman Giant Gut" thing! And if 30 mcgs total is all I need, then cool, the bottle will last longer.

Thanks for your help in this thread Grunt.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.11%

Quote Originally Posted by CRUNCH
    I pinned slightly less (~15 mcgs each) yesterday afternoon PWO and had no problems with my gut this time. The muscle pump part is very strong still. Was having trouble shaving this morning and holding a phone to my ear for longer than 20 seconds. They (biceps) feel pumped right now and I'm not doing anything.

Any idea why 40 mcgs was causing me a prob Grunt?? I'm 6'2" and about 235. Bf is pretty low.

I'm also doing 10 ius GH 20 minutes before the IGF. Would that be the cause?

Not that the gut rumbling is a really big deal...tells me it's real and working (but so does that freaking pump)! But I would like to avoid the "Ronnie Coleman Giant Gut" thing! And if 30 mcgs total is all I need, then cool, the bottle will last longer.

Thanks for your help in this thread Grunt.
    Yes I think the GH right before is a big factor. It converts into IGF-1 in the liver and is released from there into the blood.

The reason why you get gas at 40mcg but not at 30mcg is because that extra 10mcg doesn't get picked up by the biceps, it runs around your body and binds to your intestines. Probably not the whole 30mcg is picked up either, but say your bi's pick up 25 mcg. 5 mcg for the rest of your body will not cause a problem. But injecting 40mcg would mean 15mcg goes to the rest of your body and who knows, 10mcg may be the amount that binds to intestines, as the number of receptors there is larger than anywhere else. Intestines also get quite a bit of blood flow.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  252 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.93%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Yes I think the GH right before is a big factor. It converts into IGF-1 in the liver and is released from there into the blood.

The reason why you get gas at 40mcg but not at 30mcg is because that extra 10mcg doesn't get picked up by the biceps, it runs around your body and binds to your intestines. Probably not the whole 30mcg is picked up either, but say your bi's pick up 25 mcg. 5 mcg for the rest of your body will not cause a problem. But injecting 40mcg would mean 15mcg goes to the rest of your body and who knows, 10mcg may be the amount that binds to intestines, as the number of receptors there is larger than anywhere else. Intestines also get quite a bit of blood flow.
    Cool! I'll definitely stick with the 30 mcgs. I'm really glad you told us about the gas problem. I thought it was something I was eating.

I mentioned that I did my shot yesterday into the biceps. Today I just finished chest/shldr/tri's and the pump in my arms is still intense. Doing close grip benches, I had a hard time getting the bar to my chest as it felt like my biceps were in the way...crazy! Gave them a quick measure after my workout...19"! I'm pretty damn happy about that!
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.9%

I have been doing around 40mcg a day, even up to 60 mcg a day, for around 2 or 3 weeks now. Sometimes I do post-workout shots into bis/delts, othertimes I am not able to do it immediatly post-workout. I have also done some shots sub-q. I am wondering if my IGF is fake or something because I am not noticing any pumps out of the ordinary or any real hunger. Does this mean it is for sure bunk?
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.11%

Quote Originally Posted by westniles
    I have been doing around 40mcg a day, even up to 60 mcg a day, for around 2 or 3 weeks now. Sometimes I do post-workout shots into bis/delts, othertimes I am not able to do it immediatly post-workout. I have also done some shots sub-q. I am wondering if my IGF is fake or something because I am not noticing any pumps out of the ordinary or any real hunger. Does this mean it is for sure bunk?
    No hunger at 60mcg bodes ill for your IGF. Was it reconstituted with BW or with AA?
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.9%

No hunger at 60mcg bodes ill for your IGF. Was it reconstituted with BW or with AA?
    I reconstituted it with AA, I recieved it lypholized. I mix with with sodium chloride.
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.11%

I reconstituted it with AA, I recieved it lypholized. I mix with with sodium chloride.
    Weird, bro. I may be able to help you by email at grunt76 at cyber-rights.net. There are things we cannot discuss on these boards...
  30. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.08%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Grunt, thoughts on E3D usage @ 60mcg and permagut? yeah, yeah, I'm probably freakin out, but i want to keep my belly small

i suppose it probably takes some heavy abuse of IGF to really get those intestines growing. on the other hand, we won't see the true growth until down the road, just like we do with muscle development. perhaps I'll stick with 40mcg...

fyi... i ONLY inject immediately post workout... hoping that it's also less likely to hit the gut. suppose it doesn't matter though.
  31. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.46%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I bought some IGF-1 LR3 from what many on AM probably consider to be the most reliable of sources. I've tried it 40 mcg bilaterally a few times and even 60 mcg bilaterally twice, immediately post-workout (into muscles I just worked). I have experienced no noticable hunger increase. As for pumps, it's hard to tell because I just worked the muscles so they're pumped anyway... but it certainly wasn't tremendous. I may have noticed mild hypo, but again it's very hard to tell because I drink a protein+carb shake immediately after injecting.

So basically, I "felt" virtually nothing due to the IGF. I might normally assume that the IGF is bunk, except for the fact that the source is widely respected and said to be legit. As such, I'm 99% sure the IGF is good.

I'm chalking not feeling anything up to personal differences. My point is that you shouldn't necessarily judge the IGF on your immediate individual response, because that varies for each person.
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.11%

Quote Originally Posted by not_big_enuf
    Grunt, thoughts on E3D usage @ 60mcg and permagut? yeah, yeah, I'm probably freakin out, but i want to keep my belly small

i suppose it probably takes some heavy abuse of IGF to really get those intestines growing. on the other hand, we won't see the true growth until down the road, just like we do with muscle development. perhaps I'll stick with 40mcg...

fyi... i ONLY inject immediately post workout... hoping that it's also less likely to hit the gut. suppose it doesn't matter though.
    Well, immediately postworkout is the moment when your muscle will take up the most of your IGF-1, leaving less for systemic distribution. I also like doing a bit higher dose when doing the E3D protocol than EOD or ED. If 40mcg is your good ED dose, then on an E3D protocol you may want to do 40mcg in the smallest muscles (arms), 50mcg is most others, and 60mcg in the quads. That should work out pretty darn well.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamSavage
    I bought some IGF-1 LR3 from what many on AM probably consider to be the most reliable of sources. I've tried it 40 mcg bilaterally a few times and even 60 mcg bilaterally twice, immediately post-workout (into muscles I just worked). I have experienced no noticable hunger increase. As for pumps, it's hard to tell because I just worked the muscles so they're pumped anyway... but it certainly wasn't tremendous. I may have noticed mild hypo, but again it's very hard to tell because I drink a protein+carb shake immediately after injecting.

So basically, I "felt" virtually nothing due to the IGF. I might normally assume that the IGF is bunk, except for the fact that the source is widely respected and said to be legit. As such, I'm 99% sure the IGF is good.

I'm chalking not feeling anything up to personal differences. My point is that you shouldn't necessarily judge the IGF on your immediate individual response, because that varies for each person.
    Feeling very little from your IGF means you are doing it right. People like FEELING what they are using, but IMO when you are doing IGF right, it all goes to muscle growth and not to making you feel different. This includes proper post-injection nutrition, as you obviously are doing.

I've seen some people ask if cold sweats, shakes and a faint feeling is normal after IGF-1. OMFG.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.74%

Alright call me stupid but if someone could give me the initials of the reliable source IGF-LR3 . MR, or IA???? Im dying to start .
  34. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by dirtysouthmuscl
    Alright call me stupid but if someone could give me the initials of the reliable source IGF-LR3 . MR, or IA???? Im dying to start .
    Let me...STUPID.

If you ask for a source for:

- steroids - ancillary meds - DNP - clen - T3 - pro-hormones - liquid products - or anything that is not legally sold

you WILL be permanently banned

Why? Because openly posting a request is *illegal* Anabolicminds.com does not allow open source posting or open source requests!

If you source post, you are jeapordizing the safety of Anabolicminds.com users including yourself.

The users who break this cardinal rule will be immediately removed from this forum with extreme prejudice.

Remember: Talking about steroid/illegal drug use on an internet forum is perfectly legal and the discussion aspect will NOT change

. Talking about buying and/or selling steroids/illegal substances on an internet forum is illegal!

This activity is considered: conspiracy to traffic a controlled substance!

This is a federal offense!

This is a zero tolerance rule. What does that mean? No excuses! Ignorance is not an excuse.
  35. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.3%

[QUOTE=Grunt76]Well at your size 40mcg IGF-1 shouldn't cause gas. Are you getting the gas within 60 minutes of pinning, or all the time?

Ok, I kepted track the last 2x I injected and it the gas really starts to kicking around 3hrs after I pin and stays with me for about 9hrs straight. Plus I have gas all the time but not as bad as 3hrs after I pin.

I know some say they have a strong appetiate when taking IGF but what I notice most is that when I do eat I really dont get full and I feel like I can just keep eating more and more. And I feel like I have to take a dump all the time also. And not to be so graphic, but I dont know if anyone else notices this but ever since I started IGF I can never get all the **** out when I do go to the bathroom so I think that might be whats giving me gas 24/7.

But all in all this stuff is great, I'm up 6lbs in 3wks and that's after I've been on gear for the last 6months. Plus my BF is down also. The only problem in the gym is that when I do bi's my forearms get so pump I almost have to stop the workout. After 18yrs of lifting I just cant firgure out how to put more strain on my Bi's instead of my forearms. I Bi's never get sore but my forearms do.

micro
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.11%

Well at your size 40mcg IGF-1 shouldn't cause gas. Are you getting the gas within 60 minutes of pinning, or all the time?

Ok, I kepted track the last 2x I injected and it the gas really starts to kicking around 3hrs after I pin and stays with me for about 9hrs straight. Plus I have gas all the time but not as bad as 3hrs after I pin.

I know some say they have a strong appetiate when taking IGF but what I notice most is that when I do eat I really dont get full and I feel like I can just keep eating more and more. And I feel like I have to take a dump all the time also. And not to be so graphic, but I dont know if anyone else notices this but ever since I started IGF I can never get all the **** out when I do go to the bathroom so I think that might be whats giving me gas 24/7.

But all in all this stuff is great, I'm up 6lbs in 3wks and that's after I've been on gear for the last 6months. Plus my BF is down also. The only problem in the gym is that when I do bi's my forearms get so pump I almost have to stop the workout. After 18yrs of lifting I just cant firgure out how to put more strain on my Bi's instead of my forearms. I Bi's never get sore but my forearms do.

micro
    Are you doing the IGF preworkout or post? Also, I would suggest you try spider curls, that is, preacher ezbar curls on the vertical face of the preacher bench. Puts most of the strain on the bi's at least for me.

If you get the gas 3 hours after the IGF, I'm betting it's all that food.
  37. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.3%

[QUOTE=Grunt76]
    Are you doing the IGF preworkout or post? Also, I would suggest you try spider curls, that is, preacher ezbar curls on the vertical face of the preacher bench. Puts most of the strain on the bi's at least for me.

If you get the gas 3 hours after the IGF, I'm betting it's all that food.

I'm doing pinning post. thanks for the help

Micro
  38. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.08%
    Achievements Posting Pro

OK guys.... quick question, and I know I've read this... but I have some IGF, reconstituted in AA.. and I preloaded it with NaCl in a couple of pins. I couldn't get to the gym as planned, and it's been a two days... how long, in that case, will the IGF be good? Does NaCl hurt the potentcy? Just curious... I'm obviously an IGF lover and use it religiously now, but just want to know all that I can.
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.11%

Quote Originally Posted by not_big_enuf
    OK guys.... quick question, and I know I've read this... but I have some IGF, reconstituted in AA.. and I preloaded it with NaCl in a couple of pins. I couldn't get to the gym as planned, and it's been a two days... how long, in that case, will the IGF be good? Does NaCl hurt the potentcy? Just curious... I'm obviously an IGF lover and use it religiously now, but just want to know all that I can.
    With NaCl instead of BW mixed with the AA, you will get little degradation over a week in the fridge. It will still degrade, but nowhere as quickly as if you had mixed it with BW, which would let it live maybe a week.
  40. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.08%
    Achievements Posting Pro

With NaCl instead of BW mixed with the AA, you will get little degradation over a week in the fridge. It will still degrade, but nowhere as quickly as if you had mixed it with BW, which would let it live maybe a week.
    What if it those loaded pins aren't in the fridge? Ok, that was my last question for the year......

Similar Forum Threads

1. my take on usplabs jacked
    By lou38 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 11:21 AM
  2. My take on PGCL
    By Wonderman in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 05:27 PM
  3. My take on MMA and the direction it's going
    By FreakNasty22 in forum MMA
    Replies: 19