My take on IGF-1 - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

My take on IGF-1

Page 4 of 32 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder1
    Ubi-- Pm me bro, I'm not aloud to pm you GOLDY.
    I'll PM you over at MMX

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

Is this the only reason you don't preload? I've read a few direction on mixing & they say not to preload. Is there other reasons like down regulation of the igf? Or does it destory it after setting this way after awhile?

I'm talking about mixing it w/ aa then adding the sodium.

Thanks, G
    Yep the guys who recommend not preloading are talking about when you add the BW to the syringe when you preload. That's not the best, which is to bring the BW with you and add that to your syringe right before injecting.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by r1ck
    what happen if you inject igf into a vein?, do u need to aspirate before injecting like anabolic steroids?
    ALWAYS aspirate when putting a needle in yourself.

It isn't harmful in veins but it is far from optimal, as you will obtain no local effect.
    •   

4. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76
    ALWAYS aspirate when putting a needle in yourself.

It isn't harmful in veins but it is far from optimal, as you will obtain no local effect.
    anyone got any tip on trying to aspirate with one hand --like when you do BIs?[having a bit** of a time]also I notice when you aspirate you draw some air into the syringe then shoot the air back in?----when I shoot lats think Im gone skip aspirate---not many viens their
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by skull
    anyone got any tip on trying to aspirate with one hand --like when you do BIs?[having a bit** of a time]also I notice when you aspirate you draw some air into the syringe then shoot the air back in?----when I shoot lats think Im gone skip aspirate---not many viens their
    That's not air, that's empty space. Yep, shoot the empty space in...
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.

Skull, it's a vacuum, at least it is with a slin pin.

You have blood vessels in your lats. I aspirate with anything, no matter what.

Aspirating with one hand.. put a finger on the hilt of the barrel, grasp the plunger in any way feasable, and pull back while exerting force with the finger on the barrel... this keeps the pin relatively stable.. you can get it with practice.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous
    Skull, it's a vacuum, at least it is with a slin pin.

You have blood vessels in your lats. I aspirate with anything, no matter what.

Aspirating with one hand.. put a finger on the hilt of the barrel, grasp the plunger in any way feasable, and pull back while exerting force with the finger on the barrel... this keeps the pin relatively stable.. you can get it with practice.
    I agree with Mr. Pincushion above.

Plus, you really don't need to pull back hard AT ALL on the plunger. It takes a LOT more force to create a bubble of vacuum in there than to draw blood when you are in a vein. Any little pull on the plunger brings in blood real quick.
  8. New Member

Yep the guys who recommend not preloading are talking about when you add the BW to the syringe when you preload. That's not the best, which is to bring the BW with you and add that to your syringe right before injecting.
    So It doesn't destroy the igf if people do preload? Just a safety factor. Sorry I'm just going thru a stupid faze.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

So It doesn't destroy the igf if people do preload? Just a safety factor. Sorry I'm just going thru a stupid faze.
    IGF-1 lasts about 24 hours when exposed to the BA in BW.
  10. New Member

so u can preload igf and bw, goto gym, inject post-workout, or its better to load bw right before injecting
  11. Registered User

Grunt -

What do you think would happen if a person with high BF tried to inject into a certain muscle, but the layer of fat was thicker than the pin and the IGF got injected into the fat layer? Would the IGF/AA solution mostly end up in the nearby muscle? Or would this be equivalent to a SQ injection, mostly missing the nearby muscle and having primarily systemic effects?
  12. New Member

Thank you very much.
  13. Registered User

When you say it lasts about 24 hours, do you mean that it has degraded slightly after 24 hours or that most or all has degraded after 24 hours?

Thanks for taking the time to answer all these questions.
  14. Registered User

What about the strong assocation between IGF-1 and cancer?
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.

so u can preload igf and bw, goto gym, inject post-workout, or its better to load bw right before injecting
    loading BW or NACL is for wussies.. you don't need it.

AA straight up is fine. There's no necrosis after 7mg diluted at 500mcg/ml for me.

That's right, all of you who load BW or NACL into your pin are wussies, and I'm calling you all out... even my man Thunder and my boytoy Grunt.
  16. Kyra Gracie= my future wife

Quote Originally Posted by badbart
    IGF tends to cause all tissues to grow so if you have cancer then it will grow faster and if you don't have cancer there's nothing to grow. Think 2X2=4 but 2X0 still equals 0.
  17. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by mywetnightmares
    IGF tends to cause all tissues to grow so if you have cancer then it will grow faster and if you don't have cancer there's nothing to grow. Think 2X2=4 but 2X0 still equals 0.
    Google "IGF1 cancer". Elevated levels of IGF1 are associated with a higher risk of a lot of cancers. Most studies say high levels of IGF1 are a good predictor of who has a higher chance of cancer. I'm no expert but I was reading a thread about IGF 1 were Dr. john said “Only GH elevates IGFBP-3, which protects you from the cancer promoting activity of IGF-1. Some of the guys using that stuff are going to be really sorry they did one of these days. “
  18. Registered User

Google "IGF1 cancer". Elevated levels of IGF1 are associated with a higher risk of a lot of cancers. Most studies say high levels of IGF1 are a good predictor of who has a higher chance of cancer. I'm no expert but I was reading a thread about IGF 1 were Dr. john said “Only GH elevates IGFBP-3, which protects you from the cancer promoting activity of IGF-1. Some of the guys using that stuff are going to be really sorry they did one of these days. “
    I just did a quick review of the Google results and it says that IGF-1 can increase the risk of colon and prostate cancer specifically. I didn't read enough to evaluate the strength of the research behind these claims. But if it is true, then that's even more reason why Grunt's protocol should be employed, since it will minimize systemic IGF-1 distribution (and thus exposure in the prostate and colon) while maximizing site-specific muscular benefits.

Personally, my favorite cancer-causing agent is Copenhagen. If only it helped grow muscles...

Not an expert on this, just my 2˘.
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

I like to add the BW right before I pin.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamSavage
    Grunt -

What do you think would happen if a person with high BF tried to inject into a certain muscle, but the layer of fat was thicker than the pin and the IGF got injected into the fat layer? Would the IGF/AA solution mostly end up in the nearby muscle? Or would this be equivalent to a SQ injection, mostly missing the nearby muscle and having primarily systemic effects?
    Primarily systemic effects as you state.

When you say it lasts about 24 hours, do you mean that it has degraded slightly after 24 hours or that most or all has degraded after 24 hours?

Thanks for taking the time to answer all these questions.
    One very reputable company sells IGF in 100mcg vials. They provide BW to reconstitute it, not AA. They state that the IGF must be used within 24 hours. It is known that IGF-1 degrades pretty quickly in BW, but I do not know at what exact rate. I think it is safe to say that you will get very significant degradation at 48 hours and almost complete at 72 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by mywetnightmares
    TRUE

Not that true

I just did a quick review of the Google results and it says that IGF-1 can increase the risk of colon and prostate cancer specifically. I didn't read enough to evaluate the strength of the research behind these claims. But if it is true, then that's even more reason why Grunt's protocol should be employed, since it will minimize systemic IGF-1 distribution (and thus exposure in the prostate and colon) while maximizing site-specific muscular benefits.

Personally, my favorite cancer-causing agent is Copenhagen. If only it helped grow muscles...

Not an expert on this, just my 2˘.
    TRUE

Cancer cells express IGF-1 within themselves, for internal use, in very high amounts. That is part of their "insanity" if you will. Thus, higher levels of IGF-1 are linked to cancer. Obviously. But there is a difference between IGF-1 created within a cell and IGF-1 coming from the outside and attaching to a receptor on the surface of the cell. Those cells are already more or less bathing in their own autocrine IGF-1.

There is no CONCLUSIVE research proving that IGF-1 on the surface of cancerous cells makes them grow any faster than they already do. And there is no conclusive research that shows that exogenous IGF-1 administration can CAUSE cancer.
    Everyone's looking for the cause, but IGF-1 looks more to be a great part of HOW cancer WORKS and not how it is CAUSED.

Most of the evidence on cancer indicates that it comes from damaged DNA. While it is true that IGF-1 increases a cell's lifetime, it also keeps it in good repair. The statement that IGF-1 is cancer-causing is just about false. The (healthy) people with the highest IGF-1 levels are athletes who eat reasonably well and this segment of the population is the one with the lowest risk of cancer. Other factors are much more important you say, such as smoking, stress, poisons, binges? That's my point exactly.

Of course, I will always recommend that those who are at risk of cancer stay away from it as a precaution.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

AA straight up is fine. There's no necrosis after 7mg diluted at 500mcg/ml for me.

That's right, all of you who load BW or NACL into your pin are wussies, and I'm calling you all out... even my man Thunder and my boytoy Grunt.
    Still looking to start stuff you can't handle huh? :bruce1:

I like to add BW after the IGF-1 because that's what I'll be pushing out at the same time as the air bubble, leaving my precious IGF-1 inside the syringe.

Also having something like 30IU of liquid in the barrel makes it easy to divide in two halves for bilateral injection. If you are doing 5 units of liquid, how are you going to divide that in two?

I like having my IGF-1 spread quick and good throughout my muscle tissue, so of course having a larger amount of liquid helps with that.

You can continue to play tough, and I'll just grow more mkay?
  21. New Member

Also having something like 30IU of liquid in the barrel makes it easy to divide in two halves for bilateral injection. If you are doing 5 units of liquid, how are you going to divide that in two?
    You use 2 syringes? one for each side?
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.

Still looking to start stuff you can't handle huh? :bruce1:

I like to add BW after the IGF-1 because that's what I'll be pushing out at the same time as the air bubble, leaving my precious IGF-1 inside the syringe.

I like having my IGF-1 spread quick and good throughout my muscle tissue, so of course having a larger amount of liquid helps with that.

You can continue to play tough, and I'll just grow more mkay?
    It's on tough guy!

You make a concentration of 500mcg/ml. If you have to use ONE pin, then that's easy.. 8 units(40mcg)/2= 4 units(20mcg) a side.. easy peasy japanesey... I use two needles regardless, because I'm sterile like that. 4 units a slin pin... bingo, bango.. your mamma does the tango.

Slin pins are designed for near zero dead space, so whatever is left over is the volume in the actual 1/2" 29g pin. negligible.

You're a big smart french wussie, but you're a bro.. brobro..
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

You use 2 syringes? one for each side?
    Nope, one for both...
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

It's on tough guy!

You make a concentration of 500mcg/ml. If you have to use ONE pin, then that's easy.. 8 units(40mcg)/2= 4 units(20mcg) a side.. easy peasy japanesey... I use two needles regardless, because I'm sterile like that. 4 units a slin pin... bingo, bango.. your mamma does the tango.

Slin pins are designed for near zero dead space, so whatever is left over is the volume in the actual 1/2" 29g pin. negligible.

LOL and here I thought I was in for a fight.

Actually it might be better this way...
  25. New Member

It's on tough guy!

I find two needles better also, since I inject only 2 units each side
  26. New Member

Ok brother you started it.:bb:
  27. Advanced Member

I just got finish reading an article that claims it a bad idea to use t3 with igf--its says that the t3 would destroy the newly formed cells from the igf--now Im not sure if its igf there talking about or the lr3 igf --I was wondering if the antibinding protiens in the lr3 would protect it from the t3--what Im trying to do is cut some bodyfat and do some spot muscle growth with the lr3 [BIs/shoulders/ lats] Im already taking a mild anabolic[25mg anavar] to counter the t3 and try to direct to bodyfat instead of muscle loss --do I got it all wrong or what? would I be better using ephedra instead?
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

I just got finish reading an article that claims it a bad idea to use t3 with igf--its says that the t3 would destroy the newly formed cells from the igf--now Im not sure if its igf there talking about or the lr3 igf --I was wondering if the antibinding protiens in the lr3 would protect it from the t3--what Im trying to do is cut some bodyfat and do some spot muscle growth with the lr3 [BIs/shoulders/ lats] Im already taking a mild anabolic[25mg anavar] to counter the t3 and try to direct to bodyfat instead of muscle loss --do I got it all wrong or what? would I be better using ephedra instead?
    I feel that that idea about T3 & IGF-1 isn't unwarranted. I wouldn't go so far as saying that for sure that T3 will kill the new baby cells, but there is some evidence that it can do so. The higher the dose, the more likely that effect, of course. It goes for the Long R3 as well as the hIGF-1.

Yes you may run ephedrin or clen or albuterol or any bunch of fatburners with IGF-1 with good results.
  29. New Member

do any people do anabolic with igf?
    like m1t with igf at the same time
    or test e with igf?

are resultats better?
  30. Advanced Member

I feel that that idea about T3 & IGF-1 isn't unwarranted. I wouldn't go so far as saying that for sure that T3 will kill the new baby cells, but there is some evidence that it can do so. The higher the dose, the more likely that effect, of course. It goes for the Long R3 as well as the hIGF-1.

Yes you may run ephedrin or clen or albuterol or any bunch of fatburners with IGF-1 with good results.
    what would you consider a high dose --so I guess the resistance to binding protiens of the LR3 offer no protection from t3
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

what would you consider a high dose --so I guess the resistance to binding protiens of the LR3 offer no protection from t3
    No, because T3 tends to destroy what IGF-1 has created, it does not directly attack the IGF-1 molecule.

do any people do anabolic with igf?
    like m1t with igf at the same time
    or test e with igf?

are resultats better?
    Yep all the time and the results are just about spectacular. Imagine doing a bulking cycle. I mean, an ALL-OUT bulk. You eat everything in sight. You're going to blow up, gain lots and lots of muscle provided you do things right. And you will also gain some fat. Now picture that same bulking cycle, except you put on MORE muscle, and LOSE fat at the same time. That's what IGF-1 can do for you.
  32. Registered User

You have probably seen this already but......
    Pocket Syringe Holder - Solid - Diabetes and More
    And to those who haven't, you're welcome.

Edit: Oh yea show the love people, you know you want to.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  252 lbs.

I'm doing 200mcgs of T4 every morning, plus IGF (40 mcgs 3x's/wk and GH (10 iu's 3x's/wk), and some test.

Should I lower the T4 or go off completely if it's hurting the IGF results??
  34. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by CRUNCH
    I'm doing 200mcgs of T4 every morning, plus IGF (40 mcgs 3x's/wk and GH (10 iu's 3x's/wk), and some test.

yea they recomend you take t4 with GH or INSULIN but they dont recomend you take t3 with any of them --go figure?--any idea what dose of t3 would be ok?
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  252 lbs.

yea they recomend you take t4 with GH or INSULIN but they dont recomend you take t3 with any of them --go figure?--any idea what dose of t3 would be ok?
    T4 but not T3...that is weird.

Not sure of the T3 dose, no experience with it.
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CRUNCH

200 mcg's of T4 is a small dose. More than likely you are OK bro.

I am using 300mgc's of T4 and 25mcg's of T3 and my pegylated MGF is blowing me up all the same...
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  252 lbs.

Excellent...thanks Grunt!
  38. Advanced Member

so I been checkin around [other sites ] and seems that 50-75mcg of t3 is the magic number when using IGF-1LR3 as long as an anabolic is being used.One guy even uses 150mcg if you can believe that. Anavar is a good choice because it raises ATP levels and t3 uses up your ATP to create heat .Also theres some confusion if the t3 will actualy go to the site where you injected the IGF and destroy it.When they talk about t3 eating muscle its mostly got to do with a systemic effect not local.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.

Interesting.. sh*t 25mcg on cycle is good enough for me regardless.

LR3IGF-1 leans me out anyways, why go overkill with T3? Some people just go bucknutty on the doses with everything.
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

Interesting.. sh*t 25mcg on cycle is good enough for me regardless.

LR3IGF-1 leans me out anyways, why go overkill with T3? Some people just go bucknutty on the doses with everything.
    Bumping this absolute truth!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. my take on usplabs jacked
    By lou38 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 10:21 AM
  2. My take on PGCL
    By Wonderman in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 04:27 PM
  3. My take on MMA and the direction it's going