My take on IGF-1

Page 31 of 51 First ... 2930313233 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    If they include it, then they are encouraging you to reconstitute it and use it. That was the reason given for no longer carrying AA.
    lol that is ridiculous!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    lol that is ridiculous!!
    Lots of things seem to be in this day and age...
    “Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    If they include it, then they are encouraging you to reconstitute it and use it. That was the reason given for no longer carrying AA.
    Well they did have their business turned upside down by the feds so maybe that is something they agreed to as a condition to resuming their business.

It seems they sell no solvents such as BA & BB now so who knows...

But I wonder what you would use to reconstitute IGF-1 if you were conducting non-human experiments? I would imagine it would be the same so why not include the AA? Right now I'm just sprinkling a little on my hamster every other day and observing his behavior.

4. I taught my hamster to snort it

5. what is the best way to run pegmgf/igf now a day's. there is so many different thoughts.
    i was thinking this way from what ive been reading from THE GAMES info.

sunday - off day, 100mcg of pegmgf in each bicep.
    monday- workout bi/tri /PWO 20mcg of igf in each bi.
    tuesday-workout shoulders/pwo20mcg igf in each delt
    wed- off day, 100mcg pegmgf in each chest muscle.
    thur- workout chest/pwo20mcg igf in each pec.
    fri- workout back/pwo 25mcg igf in each lat
    sat- legs
    sun- off day, 100mcg pegmgf in each delt
    mon- workout shoulders/pwo 20mcg igf in each delt.
    etc...
    etc...

but then a lot of people say eod with igf, so maybe this way.

sunday-off day,100mcg pegmgf in each bicep
    monday- workout legs
    tuesday-workout bi/tri /pwo igf 20mcg in each bi
    wed-off day,100mcg pegmgf in each chest muscle
    thurs-workout chest/pwo igf 20mcg in each chest
    friday- workout shoulders
    sat- workout back/pwo igf 25mcg in each lat
    sunday- off day, pegmgf 100mcg
    •   

6. poop
    Last edited by Ubiquitous; 02-02-2008 at 12:36 AM. Reason: nevermind.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous View Post
    poop
    The blinding, mind-erasing genius of that post is fully expected from its author.

8. LMAO

It was an edit. I said something that was rude about The Game, but then decided to retract it due to my growing maturity.

9. edited

10. No source posting is allowed on this board. You cant ask, we cant tell. You might want to edit your post.

11. There are no sources posted in this thread.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76 View Post
    There are no sources posted in this thread.
    Any new news grunt?

40mcg E3D still the best protocol?

10mcg ED good?

Indespensible during PCT, agree?

13. Another one of my stupid questions, I know I've seen it before on this thread but it's such a large thread I can't find it again. But can someone (anyone) explain to me IM and SQ pinning? I know what they stand for but don't know how to derive the two.

14. Quote Originally Posted by tshaw024 View Post
    Another one of my stupid questions, I know I've seen it before on this thread but it's such a large thread I can't find it again. But can someone (anyone) explain to me IM and SQ pinning? I know what they stand for but don't know how to derive the two.
    http://www.howtodoinjections.com/
    “Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”

15. Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    Any new news grunt?

40mcg E3D still the best protocol?

10mcg ED good?

Indespensible during post cycle therapy, agree?
    Both those are good. Most seem to get most results by pinning on workout days.

And yes, this stuff rawks all kinds of greatness in PCT.

16. Ok so I'm planning on using LR3 in my PCT. I plan on working out 3 days a week and pinning [email protected] That sound good?

I know you're supposed to pin the muscle worked, but what if one mainly incooperates heavy compound lifts? I'm guessing the duh answer here is the main muscles worked? (ie squat-quads, bench- pecs). Would I be better off moving to a 4 day body split to focus on specific muscles to get a better localized effect? Or would the excess IGF-1 be soaked up by the additional muscles worked by the compound lifts?

17. My question is similiar..... if you pin the muscle worked PWO are the other muscles going to benefit as well or just the ones you pin?

18. From what I've gathered, any excess IGF-1 not soaked up by the local injected muscle will be picked up by other sites in the body with IGF-1 receptors.

19. Pretty sure 40mcg PWO is going to go systemic no matter what.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Xodus View Post
    Pretty sure 40mcg PWO is going to go systemic no matter what.
    Did you read the entire thread or will we have to repeat things infinitely within the thread?

I think the argument bottom-line at where there is mostly an agreement that SOME will go systemic but some will also be taken up directly by the muscle before going into the bloodstream.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76 View Post
    Did you read the entire thread or will we have to repeat things infinitely within the thread?

I think the argument bottom-line at where there is mostly an agreement that SOME will go systemic but some will also be taken up directly by the muscle before going into the bloodstream.
    I did read the entire thread, multiple times actually. It was sort of a tongue and cheek response as there is no way 40mcg will be local only.

22. Grunt, for PCT do you think the better option would be...

40mcg ED for 25 days

or

40mcg 3x a week for 8 weeks

I'm sorry if this has been asked in this thread, I read through it in it's entirety some time ago but it's been a while.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76 View Post
    Don't be such a d1ck...especially to Xodus. He is one of the nicest guys on here and far from naive.

Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76 View Post
    You started this thread and became a self-proclaimed expert many moons ago. There wasn't then and there isn't now indisputable proof that IGF-1 is directly responsible for muscular hyperplasia in humans. As for localized growth effects that remains wishful thinking...glycogen pumps & inflammation from the acid is all.

You aren't going to get any new muscle tissue in the site you inject in...it is the insulin-like propeties of IGF-1 that are important.

24. Quote Originally Posted by datBtrue View Post
    Don't be such a d1ck...especially to Xodus. He is one of the nicest guys on here and far from naive.

You started this thread and became a self-proclaimed expert many moons ago. There wasn't then and there isn't now indisputable proof that IGF-1 is directly responsible for muscular hyperplasia in humans. As for localized growth effects that remains wishful thinking...glycogen pumps & inflammation from the acid is all.

You aren't going to get any new muscle tissue in the site you inject in...it is the insulin-like propeties of IGF-1 that are important.
    You do realize that you have nothing to back up what you are saying, hopefully.

25. dat.... unless you have proof than your just another opinion. maybe you are the one that needs to start at the top and read the forum. grunt is just passing on his knowledge, i would be frustrated as well if lazy people repeatedly asked the same questions rather than read through the entire forum. those are the same lazy people that want the easy way out at the gym without putting the work in..... let me be the first to tell you, there is no such thing as the easy way out when it comes to getting bigger.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. my take on usplabs jacked
    By lou38 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 11:21 AM
  2. My take on PGCL
    By Wonderman in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 05:27 PM
  3. My take on MMA and the direction it's going
    By FreakNasty22 in forum MMA