My take on IGF-1

Page 3 of 42 First 12345 ... Last

  1. anyone see Dave Paulumbo's take oh IGF-1 in November's issue Of MD ...It supposedly is partial to cheek bone and chin growth and cartlidge of your nose growth . Can anyone confirm, experiencing this?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by logan22
    All my stuff is on the way. so at 40mcg its not recommended to go ED? Im planning on MGF 1-2X 100-300mcg a week as well. How would you suggest splitting it up...lift 6 days a week...and sunday rest.
    40mcg is a good ED dosage if you plan on using it for 25 days and then take a break of a few weeks. If you plan on using it continuously, then 40mcg 3-4x per week will be optimal.

    Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted
    1-Grunt if you had an exceptional body part would it make sense to workout that muscle group on a "off" day for pinning igf. Or would you rather pin the group for the sake of giving your already pinned muscle group time for the receptors to clear.
    2-When you spoke of storing your AA and igf in a syringe with tin foil you didnt mention having it in ice or heat is this correct? or is it safe to be at room temp for an hour or so?
    thanks in advance its good to see you around more.
    Thanks bro. I'm not sure what you mean about an exceptional bodypart and training on an off day. Long R3 IGF-1 loses 1% of its potency after one year at 98 degrees Fahrenheit.
    •   
       


  3. Grunt say you work a midnight shift & train right before you go to bed in the morning. What would your pwo shake / meal consist of seeing you need carbs?

    Thanks bro.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Thunder1
    Grunt say you work a midnight shift & train right before you go to bed in the morning. What would your pwo shake / meal consist of seeing you need carbs?

    Thanks bro.
    That would be the most difficult question of all.

    Whey, sugar, some peanut butter and fiber to slow absorption, and some oats or other slow-absorbing carbs. A couple bananas or some fructose to reload the liver, which will release glucose throughout the night as the glycaemia drops.

    Bear in mind, there is no perfect answer to that situation.

  5. Grunt, you still pimping silver?

    have you looked at AlmostPro's GH/Slin/IGF protocol? I think FullyBuilt posted it here recently. E3D with Lr3 seems to fit nicely in that regimen.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous
    Grunt, you still pimping silver?

    have you looked at AlmostPro's GH/Slin/IGF protocol? I think FullyBuilt posted it here recently. E3D with Lr3 seems to fit nicely in that regimen.
    Yeh bro, AP and I regularly chat about them peptide thangz.

    I have kept the same address, it is still at
    Did you like the watery stuff?

  7. I'm trying it now, sans GH.

    I haven't made a dent in the first bottles bro.. but yeah I use it when I'm coming down with something and booyah, bingo bango, au revoir.

  8. GREAT read.

    Grunt would you kindly address these statements I received from a person in an email. I told them I would get your feedback and NO I am not joking, someone actually said this:


    . . . in any case IGF comes in a powder tablet and has to be mixed with bacterial static water before use.

    I am very experienced in this area and have never seen IGF1 LR3 or IGF 1for that matter in any other form than a powder tablet. I thought I would give you the heads up. thanks
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Lithuanian Bear
    anyone see Dave Paulumbo's take oh IGF-1 in November's issue Of MD ...It supposedly is partial to cheek bone and chin growth and cartlidge of your nose growth . Can anyone confirm, experiencing this?
    terrific -- a nose enlargement is about the last thing i need

  10. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    GREAT read.

    Grunt would you kindly address these statements I received from a person in an email. I told them I would get your feedback and NO I am not joking, someone actually said this:


    . . . in any case IGF comes in a powder tablet and has to be mixed with bacterial static water before use.

    I am very experienced in this area and have never seen IGF1 LR3 or IGF 1for that matter in any other form than a powder tablet. I thought I would give you the heads up. thanks
    That is WEIRD. What kind of "tablet" weighs 1mg? I mean, that "tablet" must be about the size of a grain of salt....!? Unless he's getting it many MG's at a time? Maybe he has hIGF-1 and not Long R3 IGF-1? I am confused, I have never seen any IGF-1 TABLETS.... WTF? Never heard about it either. Maybe straight from the manufacturer before it is split into individual mg's? I am lost here.


    Quote Originally Posted by sandusky
    terrific -- a nose enlargement is about the last thing i need
    This would only happen at extremely high doses. Same with extreme-dose hGH.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76
    That is WEIRD. What kind of "tablet" weighs 1mg? I mean, that "tablet" must be about the size of a grain of salt....!? Unless he's getting it many MG's at a time? Maybe he has hIGF-1 and not Long R3 IGF-1? I am confused, I have never seen any IGF-1 TABLETS.... WTF? Never heard about it either. Maybe straight from the manufacturer before it is split into individual mg's? I am lost here.


    This would only happen at extremely high doses. Same with extreme-dose hGH.
    Chinese generic igf looks like a white disc in a vial, almost like a tablet. Its definetly over 1mg mass but maybe there are fillers? I always wondered why no one mentioned this or asked questions about it

  12. Quote Originally Posted by justreading
    Chinese generic igf looks like a white disc in a vial, almost like a tablet. Its definetly over 1mg mass but maybe there are fillers? I always wondered why no one mentioned this or asked questions about it
    It only seems to look like a tablet because of what lyophilization does to the IGF-1. It's 1mg.

  13. Great info here Grunt!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76
    Note: I use "Hyperplasia" in the above posts, knowing it isn't the exact word for growth of new myoblasts. Close enough I guess.
    This is wrong, Grunt. You were right the first time. Stop getting confused.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76
    This is wrong, Grunt. You were right the first time. Stop getting confused.
    Alright, boss.

  16. Buying 1MG of LR3-IGF (Lyophilized)
    Doing 40mcg E3D, this would last 8 weeks aprox?
    Would it be a waste of money? or fatloss/gains would be ok?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by r1ck
    Buying 1MG of LR3-IGF (Lyophilized)
    Doing 40mcg E3D, this would last 8 weeks aprox?
    Would it be a waste of money? or fatloss/gains would be ok?
    For sides/results, I feel you will be hard pressed to find a better deal.

    Your MG should last you 75 days, a bit more than 10 weeks.

  18. Nice thread Grunt, lots of good info.

    I'm currently doing 3x a week @ 40mcg or 50mcg on leg days.

    Didn't know you could stay on all year long dosing this way. But since I do now, that's what I'll do!


  19. Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76
    For sides/results, I feel you will be hard pressed to find a better deal.

    Your MG should last you 75 days, a bit more than 10 weeks.
    Thanks Alot Grunt76, You are the IGF man

    E****lent thread.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Jaxxx
    Nice thread Grunt, lots of good info.

    I'm currently doing 3x a week @ 40mcg or 50mcg on leg days.

    Didn't know you could stay on all year long dosing this way. But since I do now, that's what I'll do!

    Cool, please give some feedback later on, OK? These protocols are fairly new and it will be good to have some ability to assess how well they do over the longer term.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76
    Cool, please give some feedback later on, OK? These protocols are fairly new and it will be good to have some ability to assess how well they do over the longer term.
    Will do, already have 4mg in hand, so at my current dosing I'll be good to go for 30 weeks.


  22. 7 mgs will last me 525 days at E3D

    I'm actually just starting a Monday, Wednesday, Friday rotation with it as I'm combining it with another little helper. It should last longer this way actually. I'll let you know as I ascertain results. I can compare to my past ED protocols, I've ran 7mgs that way as well. 25 on, 25 off.

  23. best 40mcg E3D day on day off cycle?
    4 weeks? on 4 weeks off?

  24. in theory you can run E3D protocols indefinitely. This very thread is trying to find out what is best. The other standard protocol is 25 days on, 25 off, using up 1mg in 25 days with 40mcg split bilaterally/day.

  25. oh ok, I was wondering, since i workout every 2 days, mabye I should try 30mcg post-workout E2D
    monday chest/shoulders/tris - inject tris
    wed legs - inject quads
    friday - back/bicep - inject bicep
    sunday - chest/shoulders/tricep = inject shoulders
    total 120mcg for 7 days

    very similar to 40mcg E3D
    monday - inject
    thur - inject
    dimanche - inject
    total - 120mcg for 7 days

    what do u think grunt? or others

  26. Quote Originally Posted by r1ck
    oh ok, I was wondering, since i workout every 2 days, mabye I should try 30mcg post-workout E2D
    monday chest/shoulders/tris - inject tris
    wed legs - inject quads
    friday - back/bicep - inject bicep
    sunday - chest/shoulders/tricep = inject shoulders
    total 120mcg for 7 days

    very similar to 40mcg E3D
    monday - inject
    thur - inject
    dimanche - inject
    total - 120mcg for 7 days

    what do u think grunt? or others
    Yes that also looks good. Depending on your LBM this might be run indefinitely or you may get slowly diminishing results.

    How long postworkout are you planning on pinning?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76
    Yes that also looks good. Depending on your LBM this might be run indefinitely or you may get slowly diminishing results.

    How long postworkout are you planning on pinning?
    I started training 3 years ago at 128 lbs with 20% bf,
    had only 100lbm

    Today im 165lbs 12% bf 145 lbm with natural diet/training
    I did try a tbol only cycle and stop it after 2 weeks, because I was getting joint pains and hair lines wow
    gained around 40lbs of muscle, I have small bones(wrist,ankles), hard to put more, igf1 is my option to try to get to 10% bf and gain mabye a couple of lbm to shape up.

    I have 1mg of igf-1, not sure if eod(30mcg) or e3d(40mcg) would be better without any gut increase. I train every 2 days. I might change my workout routine to accommodate e3d igf1.

    what do you think, Thanks
    Eric

    p.s. im 24 years old, 25 next summer

  28. Quote Originally Posted by r1ck
    I started training 3 years ago at 128 lbs with 20% bf,
    had only 100lbm

    Today im 165lbs 12% bf 145 lbm with natural diet/training
    I did try a tbol only cycle and stop it after 2 weeks, because I was getting joint pains and hair lines wow
    gained around 40lbs of muscle, I have small bones(wrist,ankles), hard to put more, igf1 is my option to try to get to 10% bf and gain mabye a couple of lbm to shape up.

    I have 1mg of igf-1, not sure if eod(30mcg) or e3d(40mcg) would be better without any gut increase. I train every 2 days. I might change my workout routine to accommodate e3d igf1.

    what do you think, Thanks
    Eric

    p.s. im 24 years old, 25 next summer
    Yes those dosages both look good. No need to go higher than that for sure.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76
    Yes those dosages both look good. No need to go higher than that for sure.
    thanks master

    I did a search and couldnt find the answer

    If I have puffy nips (little gyno) from puberty since im 12 years old
    the days ill inject igf1lr3 in my pecs will it aggravate my puffy nips? wondering

  30. Quote Originally Posted by r1ck
    thanks master

    I did a search and couldnt find the answer

    If I have puffy nips (little gyno) from puberty since im 12 years old
    the days ill inject igf1lr3 in my pecs will it aggravate my puffy nips? wondering
    No, unless your estrogen is really high to begin with, and that's another matter entirely for sure.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. my take on usplabs jacked
    By lou38 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 12:21 PM
  2. My take on PGCL
    By Wonderman in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 06:27 PM
  3. My take on MMA and the direction it's going
    By FreakNasty22 in forum MMA
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-30-2006, 10:13 PM
  4. Here's my take on LR3 and t-3
    By JohnnyB in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-23-2004, 11:47 PM
  5. my take on m4ohn...
    By julius kelp in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-02-2004, 10:10 PM
Log in
Log in