1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by skull
    well its on its way but its supposed to be the only prod around that you can use as a TD to kill fat cells[ not just shrink]closesed thing to lipo and its also similar to igf as inject [site spec muscle growth]
    It is readily absorbed through the skin, so you should be fine.

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.63%

Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76
    It is readily absorbed through the skin, so you should be fine.
    one thing that didnt make sense--they say its got good potential as a TD fat burner---but not so good as TD spot [site spec]muscle builder---now if I put it on an area that has thin skin[no fat] like biceps--why would it not work?
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.63%

hey grunt you seem very knowlegable about this [pgf2a] and [igf-1]how do they compare ,I know they can be stacked--any personal ex?
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.6%

hey grunt you seem very knowlegable about this [pgf2a] and [igf-1]how do they compare ,I know they can be stacked--any personal ex?
    No I have yet to try pgf2a on myself. I will report when I do.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.03%

I cannot confirm this, although I agree there is no evidence of any heart-enlarging effects. For example, Long R3 IGF-1 is used for kids with deficiencies and no heart size monitoring is ever done. Pubmed is at your disposal if you want to look into that aspect of it. I concentrated my studies on enhancing the local effect and lessening the systemic.

Virgin Cycle.... HGH alone? Igf-Lr3 alone? Mgf alone? HGH/IGFlr3? IGF/MGF? HGH/MGF????
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.6%

Quote Originally Posted by logan22
    Virgin Cycle.... HGH alone? Igf-Lr3 alone? Mgf alone? HGH/IGFlr3? IGF/MGF? HGH/MGF????
    They are all low-side-effect options bro, any of these is good.

Some people will say that you should start with AAS (even the semi-legal ones) before the peptides, but I like peptides for a first-timer, because they are low on sides and their effects are more subtle.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.23%

Some people will say that you should start with anabolic steroids (even the semi-legal ones) before the peptides, but I like peptides for a first-timer, because they are low on sides and their effects are more subtle.
    My thoughts exactly. (Going to try lr3-igf1 as a first timer). Thanks for all the info Grunt!
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.03%

Some people will say that you should start with anabolic steroids (even the semi-legal ones) before the peptides, but I like peptides for a first-timer, because they are low on sides and their effects are more subtle.

Thanks again. Do you think I would need to use some GH or do you think if I added some cytomel I would get just as good of the fat burning properties?
  9. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.63%

hey grunt I notice you recomend the rhIGF-1 [in other thread]because it stays more local at doses over 50mcg --but for a firstimer-- as long as you keep dosage under 50mcg, would the long give more bang for the buck?and not give coleman gut?
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.6%

Thanks again. Do you think I would need to use some GH or do you think if I added some cytomel I would get just as good of the fat burning properties?
    I'm not sure what you are referring to... GH & T3 or what? GH is synergistic with T4 BTW, which is gentle and nice, unlike T3. But I am uncertain as to the actual question still, so I stop here.

hey grunt I notice you recomend the rhIGF-1 [in other thread]because it stays more local at doses over 50mcg --but for a firstimer-- as long as you keep dosage under 50mcg, would the long give more bang for the buck?and not give coleman gut?
    Nope I don't recommend rhIGF-1.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.03%

I'm not sure what you are referring to... GH & T3 or what? GH is synergistic with T4 BTW, which is gentle and nice, unlike T3. But I am uncertain as to the actual question still, so I stop here.

Nope I don't recommend rhIGF-1.

Im leaning towards Lr3 and Mgf for a cycle. Lr3 6 days, MGF 7th...or possibly 2x a week. MGF is site specific, right, but Lr3 it doesnt matter...is that correct?

I was going to add a little T3 jus to help stimulate the fat burning properties of my ministack. Would it be beneficial to use one box of GH during the above stack or is it a waste of money, no results seen in that short of time?
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.6%

Im leaning towards Lr3 and Mgf for a cycle. Lr3 6 days, MGF 7th...or possibly 2x a week. MGF is site specific, right, but Lr3 it doesnt matter...is that correct?

I was going to add a little T3 jus to help stimulate the fat burning properties of my ministack. Would it be beneficial to use one box of GH during the above stack or is it a waste of money, no results seen in that short of time?
    It would be conjecture. Insufficient data. LR3 IMO is somewhat site-specific when injected immediately postworkout in the muscle trained.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.03%

It would be conjecture. Insufficient data. LR3 IMO is somewhat site-specific when injected immediately postworkout in the muscle trained.
    Again sorry for stupid questions, but Sunday is my day off. Is it ok to use MGF that morning into the muscle I want to grow most ARMS....even if Ive worked them prior in the week? Should I split up my Injections to spread the love to the different heads of the Bis and Tris all in the same day or each head a different week?
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.6%

Again sorry for stupid questions, but Sunday is my day off. Is it ok to use MGF that morning into the muscle I want to grow most ARMS....even if Ive worked them prior in the week? Should I split up my Injections to spread the love to the different heads of the Bis and Tris all in the same day or each head a different week?
    That's another topic entirely.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.03%

That's another topic entirely.

How so? Is there another forum for that discussion?

Im just looking for the best way to do both in a cycle.
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.6%

How so? Is there another forum for that discussion?

Im just looking for the best way to do both in a cycle.
    Because this thread is titled "My take on IGF-1" not MGF and it's a sticky, which means it'll stay on top of the forum for a long while and going off-topic is going to be counterproductive in the longer term, so I am stating that it would be best to start a thread about MGF.

I know much much more about IGF-1 than MGF, so the "expert" is going to be a different person, whereas posting your question in my thread makes it a question to myself, sort of.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.03%

Because this thread is titled "My take on IGF-1" not MGF and it's a sticky, which means it'll stay on top of the forum for a long while and going off-topic is going to be counterproductive in the longer term, so I am stating that it would be best to start a thread about MGF.

I know much much more about IGF-1 than MGF, so the "expert" is going to be a different person, whereas posting your question in my thread makes it a question to myself, sort of.
    Point Taken. So do I need to backload my pins? If so how much?

So a 1cc 29g pin would work well for this?
    Last edited by logan22; 10-11-2006 at 05:40 PM. Reason: another question same line.
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.6%

Point Taken. So do I need to backload my pins? If so how much?

So a 1cc 29g pin would work well for this?
    You are much better off with the 0.3cc or 0.5cc syringes. The 1cc's are less accurate, they go by 2IU instead of 1IU increments like the 0.5cc and 0.3cc do.

This means that if you are using 1000mcg/ml concentration, you can only dose accurately in 20mcg increments with a 1cc slin syringe.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.03%

You are much better off with the 0.3cc or 0.5cc syringes. The 1cc's are less accurate, they go by 2IU instead of 1IU increments like the 0.5cc and 0.3cc do.

This means that if you are using 1000mcg/ml concentration, you can only dose accurately in 20mcg increments with a 1cc slin syringe.

All my stuff is on the way. so at 40mcg its not recommended to go ED? Im planning on MGF 1-2X 100-300mcg a week as well. How would you suggest splitting it up...lift 6 days a week...and sunday rest.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%

1-Grunt if you had an exceptional body part would it make sense to workout that muscle group on a "off" day for pinning igf. Or would you rather pin the group for the sake of giving your already pinned muscle group time for the receptors to clear.
    2-When you spoke of storing your AA and igf in a syringe with tin foil you didnt mention having it in ice or heat is this correct? or is it safe to be at room temp for an hour or so?
    thanks in advance its good to see you around more.
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.7%

anyone see Dave Paulumbo's take oh IGF-1 in November's issue Of MD ...It supposedly is partial to cheek bone and chin growth and cartlidge of your nose growth . Can anyone confirm, experiencing this?
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.6%

All my stuff is on the way. so at 40mcg its not recommended to go ED? Im planning on MGF 1-2X 100-300mcg a week as well. How would you suggest splitting it up...lift 6 days a week...and sunday rest.
    40mcg is a good ED dosage if you plan on using it for 25 days and then take a break of a few weeks. If you plan on using it continuously, then 40mcg 3-4x per week will be optimal.

Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted
    1-Grunt if you had an exceptional body part would it make sense to workout that muscle group on a "off" day for pinning igf. Or would you rather pin the group for the sake of giving your already pinned muscle group time for the receptors to clear.
    2-When you spoke of storing your AA and igf in a syringe with tin foil you didnt mention having it in ice or heat is this correct? or is it safe to be at room temp for an hour or so?
    thanks in advance its good to see you around more.
    Thanks bro. I'm not sure what you mean about an exceptional bodypart and training on an off day. Long R3 IGF-1 loses 1% of its potency after one year at 98 degrees Fahrenheit.
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.36%

Grunt say you work a midnight shift & train right before you go to bed in the morning. What would your pwo shake / meal consist of seeing you need carbs?

Thanks bro.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.6%

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder1
    Grunt say you work a midnight shift & train right before you go to bed in the morning. What would your pwo shake / meal consist of seeing you need carbs?

Thanks bro.
    That would be the most difficult question of all.

Whey, sugar, some peanut butter and fiber to slow absorption, and some oats or other slow-absorbing carbs. A couple bananas or some fructose to reload the liver, which will release glucose throughout the night as the glycaemia drops.

Bear in mind, there is no perfect answer to that situation.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.52%

Grunt, you still pimping silver?

have you looked at AlmostPro's GH/Slin/IGF protocol? I think FullyBuilt posted it here recently. E3D with Lr3 seems to fit nicely in that regimen.
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.6%

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous
    Grunt, you still pimping silver?

have you looked at AlmostPro's GH/Slin/IGF protocol? I think FullyBuilt posted it here recently. E3D with Lr3 seems to fit nicely in that regimen.
    Yeh bro, AP and I regularly chat about them peptide thangz.

I have kept the same address, it is still at
    Did you like the watery stuff?
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.52%

I'm trying it now, sans GH.

I haven't made a dent in the first bottles bro.. but yeah I use it when I'm coming down with something and booyah, bingo bango, au revoir.
  28. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

GREAT read.

Grunt would you kindly address these statements I received from a person in an email. I told them I would get your feedback and NO I am not joking, someone actually said this:

. . . in any case IGF comes in a powder tablet and has to be mixed with bacterial static water before use.

I am very experienced in this area and have never seen IGF1 LR3 or IGF 1for that matter in any other form than a powder tablet. I thought I would give you the heads up. thanks
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.92%

Quote Originally Posted by Lithuanian Bear
    anyone see Dave Paulumbo's take oh IGF-1 in November's issue Of MD ...It supposedly is partial to cheek bone and chin growth and cartlidge of your nose growth . Can anyone confirm, experiencing this?
    terrific -- a nose enlargement is about the last thing i need
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.6%

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    GREAT read.

Grunt would you kindly address these statements I received from a person in an email. I told them I would get your feedback and NO I am not joking, someone actually said this:

. . . in any case IGF comes in a powder tablet and has to be mixed with bacterial static water before use.

I am very experienced in this area and have never seen IGF1 LR3 or IGF 1for that matter in any other form than a powder tablet. I thought I would give you the heads up. thanks
    That is WEIRD. What kind of "tablet" weighs 1mg? I mean, that "tablet" must be about the size of a grain of salt....!? Unless he's getting it many MG's at a time? Maybe he has hIGF-1 and not Long R3 IGF-1? I am confused, I have never seen any IGF-1 TABLETS.... WTF? Never heard about it either. Maybe straight from the manufacturer before it is split into individual mg's? I am lost here.

Quote Originally Posted by sandusky
    terrific -- a nose enlargement is about the last thing i need
    This would only happen at extremely high doses. Same with extreme-dose hGH.
  31. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.32%

That is WEIRD. What kind of "tablet" weighs 1mg? I mean, that "tablet" must be about the size of a grain of salt....!? Unless he's getting it many MG's at a time? Maybe he has hIGF-1 and not Long R3 IGF-1? I am confused, I have never seen any IGF-1 TABLETS.... WTF? Never heard about it either. Maybe straight from the manufacturer before it is split into individual mg's? I am lost here.

This would only happen at extremely high doses. Same with extreme-dose hGH.
    Chinese generic igf looks like a white disc in a vial, almost like a tablet. Its definetly over 1mg mass but maybe there are fillers? I always wondered why no one mentioned this or asked questions about it
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.6%

Quote Originally Posted by justreading
    Chinese generic igf looks like a white disc in a vial, almost like a tablet. Its definetly over 1mg mass but maybe there are fillers? I always wondered why no one mentioned this or asked questions about it
    It only seems to look like a tablet because of what lyophilization does to the IGF-1. It's 1mg.
  33. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Great info here Grunt!!
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.6%

Note: I use "Hyperplasia" in the above posts, knowing it isn't the exact word for growth of new myoblasts. Close enough I guess.
    This is wrong, Grunt. You were right the first time. Stop getting confused.
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.6%

This is wrong, Grunt. You were right the first time. Stop getting confused.
    Alright, boss.
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.15%

Buying 1MG of LR3-IGF (Lyophilized)
    Doing 40mcg E3D, this would last 8 weeks aprox?
    Would it be a waste of money? or fatloss/gains would be ok?
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.6%

Quote Originally Posted by r1ck
    Buying 1MG of LR3-IGF (Lyophilized)
    Doing 40mcg E3D, this would last 8 weeks aprox?
    Would it be a waste of money? or fatloss/gains would be ok?
    For sides/results, I feel you will be hard pressed to find a better deal.

Your MG should last you 75 days, a bit more than 10 weeks.
  38. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.27%

Nice thread Grunt, lots of good info.

I'm currently doing 3x a week @ 40mcg or 50mcg on leg days.

Didn't know you could stay on all year long dosing this way. But since I do now, that's what I'll do!

39. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.15%

For sides/results, I feel you will be hard pressed to find a better deal.

Your MG should last you 75 days, a bit more than 10 weeks.
    Thanks Alot Grunt76, You are the IGF man

Excellent thread.
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.6%

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxxx
    Nice thread Grunt, lots of good info.

I'm currently doing 3x a week @ 40mcg or 50mcg on leg days.

Didn't know you could stay on all year long dosing this way. But since I do now, that's what I'll do!

Cool, please give some feedback later on, OK? These protocols are fairly new and it will be good to have some ability to assess how well they do over the longer term.

Similar Forum Threads

1. my take on usplabs jacked
    By lou38 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 12:21 PM
  2. My take on PGCL
    By Wonderman in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 06:27 PM
  3. My take on MMA and the direction it's going
    By FreakNasty22 in forum MMA
    Replies: 19