LR3 IGF1 questions

Rob69420

Awards
Looks like a pretty good deal on the LR3 IGF-1 ... why is it suspended in acetic acid while others are suspended (according to a sticky in the IGF1 section) in BA (i assume benzyl alcohol)?

So its the same procedure though, once the diluent is mixed with the powder? you draw out say .04 mL for 40mcg and then draw out enough bacteriostatic water to fill the syringe and inject into your lab animals, correct?

What can you tell me about the quality of manufacturing on this LR3 compared to other media grade LR3 from other 'trusted' companies.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I think the sticky is a bit old. BA and AA both work.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Yes the quality is the same as the other companies that I think you are referring to.

What size pins do you have?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
This isn't in liquid form. It's powder. You reconstitute yourself with Acetic acid.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Looks like a pretty good deal on the LR3 IGF-1 ... why is it suspended in acetic acid while others are suspended (according to a sticky in the IGF1 section) in BA (i assume benzyl alcohol)?

So its the same procedure though, once the diluent is mixed with the powder? you draw out say .04 mL for 40mcg and then draw out enough bacteriostatic water to fill the syringe and inject into your lab animals, correct?

What can you tell me about the quality of manufacturing on this LR3 compared to other media grade LR3 from other 'trusted' companies.
First off, every peptide is very different. A lot of them have very similar peptide sequences but have far different properties. Human MGF is water soluble and can be diluted in bacteriostatic water, however, LR3 IGF-1 must be diluted in 100mM (or 0.6% w/v) acetic acid or the peptide will die. This is due to the fact that Acetic Acid at that molarity is the perfect pH to keep the peptide alive, anything out of that range and the stability of the peptide is greatly reduced.

I have seen posts talking about using benzyl alcohol, however, the only place people are getting this information is that stupid article by (damn I can't remember his name) in Muscular Development. Benzyl Alcohol cannot be used here. Gropep, who holds the patent on the peptide says 100mM AA must be used. They recommend a minimum of 1000mcg LR3 IGF-1/1mL of acetic acid. They say anything less than that concentration and the peptide will stick to the glass of the vial.

It is very easy to reconstitute this stuff. Simply get an insulin syringe, measure out 100 IU's of acetic acid, stick it in the vial, and slowly let it trickle down the side of the glass and onto the powder. Then just roll the vial around in your hand and let it dilute. There is no need to add bacteriostatic water to the syrgine after drawing the IGF-1 solution out, unless you are a wimp and can't take the minor sting of the acetic acid.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
Good post LMD. I have to say if anyone has a question regarding the administrations of LR3 IGF-1 they should review your posts as well as idunk as they have been extremely helpful to me (as I am sure to a ton of other people as well). Thanks to both of you I have had a quality first experience with LR3 IGF-1, especially considering this was the first ever pinning experience for my rat.

Thanks again guys!

:head:

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Good post LMD. I have to say if anyone has a question regarding the administrations of LR3 IGF-1 they should review your posts as well as idunk as they have been extremely helpful to me (as I am sure to a ton of other people as well). Thanks to both of you I have had a quality first experience with LR3 IGF-1, especially considering this was the first ever pinning experience for my rat.

Thanks again guys!

:D Thanks for the kind words :D

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established

Thanks again guys!

Yeah thanks man, I work hard to help everyone and enjoy it.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
There is no need to add bacteriostatic water to the syrgine after drawing the IGF-1 solution out, unless you are a wimp and can't take the minor sting of the acetic acid.
Someone who can't handle the AA, certainly can't handle the training intensity required to even deserve to use this stuff.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Adding BW to the syringe is just to minimize on the expensive IGF lost. (I.e. if you leave a small amount of solution in and you only have AA/IGF, the IGF concentration is much larger than if you added a half a CC of BW.)

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Adding BW to the syringe is just to minimize on the expensive IGF lost. (I.e. if you leave a small amount of solution in and you only have AA/IGF, the IGF concentration is much larger than if you added a half a CC of BW.)
Dude, .3cc slin pins have like maybe .05-.1 IU's of dead space IF that.

Rob69420

Awards
Dude, .3cc slin pins have like maybe .05-.1 IU's of dead space IF that.
It's kinda funny how every counterargument on a bodybuilding board always begins with

"Dude..."

It's like when you read that you know someone's about to get told why they're a total dumbass, LOL:icon_lol: (no offense I'm not suggesting I disagree with either argument--just an observation about pop culture)

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
It's kinda funny how every counterargument on a bodybuilding board always begins with

"Dude..."

It's like when you read that you know someone's about to get told why they're a total dumbass, LOL:icon_lol: (no offense I'm not suggesting I disagree with either argument--just an observation about pop culture)
It is hard to pick up on tone when you are just reading a post, but Lake and JMH have both been very active here for a long time. I don't think Lake was suggesting he's a dumbass.

BTW, just remembered, that guy in Muscular Development is Dave Palumbo--the Anabolic Freak.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
It is hard to pick up on tone when you are just reading a post, but Lake and JMH have both been very active here for a long time. I don't think Lake was suggesting he's a dumbass.

BTW, just remembered, that guy in Muscular Development is Dave Palumbo--the Anabolic Freak.
Yeah I remembered his name like 20 minutes after I posted lol, I was just too lazy to go back ;).

Yeah me and JMH are tight except for the fact that those U of M boys are a little, well how can I put this, soft? hehe :bruce1: :study:

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I remembered his name like 20 minutes after I posted lol, I was just too lazy to go back ;).

Yeah me and JMH are tight except for the fact that those U of M boys are a little, well how can I put this, soft? hehe :bruce1: :study:
As in like flaccid??? :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 9
Bgram Peptide/Research 1
Alchemist11 Anabolics 8
jimpro5150 Supplements 5