Mixing IGF with SD or Halodrol

  1. Mixing IGF with SD or Halodrol


    Just wondering what some inputs on this topic are didnt find much searching around. Anyone have any experience with this let me know thanks


  2. I am looking for feedback regarding this as well because I was actually going to try this in August.

  3. Come on LakemountD your the man reply reply!!!
    •   
       


  4. I asked this a bit ago, its called "bookending" or something. Run IGF for 4 weeks, after two weeks of running it start the superdrol and go 4 weeks of superdrol. After the four weeks are up you should have been off IGF for 2, then run IGF for your entire post cycle therapy time, 4 weeks. I just started my IGF portion of the cycle yesterday.

    Found the thread:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/igf-1...ohormones.html

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull954
    Come on LakemountD your the man reply reply!!!
    Haha I'm here I'm here lol.

    Yes I must say Superdrol + LR3 IGF-1 is a POTENT combination.

    See IGF-1 can cause muscle cell hyperplasia, however, since these newly formed muscle fibers aren't matured yet, they need the process of hypertrophy to make them bigger and incorporate more myofibrils. When adding IGF-1 with AAS you are essentially getting the best of both worlds, increased anabolism, and the fact that you are allowing hypertrophy (maturing of the newly formed muscle fibers) to occur at a much faster rate.

    Superdrol in itself is an amazing compound, adding IGF-1 will just make the gains more permanent.

    You can do what parttimer said. Basically LR3 IGF-1 gains begin to come to a hault at around the 4 week mark. It is still not understand why this occurs although there are a lot of theories out there (they are talked about in the information link at the top of the page). Once you come off IGF-1 you have to wait at least 2 weeks (its believed) to begin using it again so that your body isn't accustomed to it anymore, therefore in an effort to use it during an AAS cycle AS WELL AS PCT where it is most effective for allowing you to maintain your gains, you are able to get the best of both worlds .
    PharmD

  6. Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD
    Haha I'm here I'm here lol.

    Yes I must say Superdrol + LR3 IGF-1 is a POTENT combination.

    See IGF-1 can cause muscle cell hyperplasia, however, since these newly formed muscle fibers aren't matured yet, they need the process of hypertrophy to make them bigger and incorporate more myofibrils. When adding IGF-1 with anabolic steroids you are essentially getting the best of both worlds, increased anabolism, and the fact that you are allowing hypertrophy (maturing of the newly formed muscle fibers) to occur at a much faster rate.

    Superdrol in itself is an amazing compound, adding IGF-1 will just make the gains more permanent.

    You can do what parttimer said. Basically LR3 IGF-1 gains begin to come to a hault at around the 4 week mark. It is still not understand why this occurs although there are a lot of theories out there (they are talked about in the information link at the top of the page). Once you come off IGF-1 you have to wait at least 2 weeks (its believed) to begin using it again so that your body isn't accustomed to it anymore, therefore in an effort to use it during an anabolic steroids cycle AS WELL AS post cycle therapy where it is most effective for allowing you to maintain your gains, you are able to get the best of both worlds .

  7. looks like I will be buying another 3 or 4 igf's


  8. Quote Originally Posted by Ronin13
    looks like I will be buying another 3 or 4 igf's


    What he said!!!

  9. any concerns on how rough on the body this might be?
    Im thinking running
    Ifg 30micrograms 5 days on 2 off end of day week 1-4
    superdrol 10mg week 3
    superdrol 20mg week 4-6
    ifg 30mircograms 5 days on 2 off end of day week 6-10
    Nolvadex (Liquid) 40/30/20/20 week 6-10

    Any other ideas guys
    Through in some over the counter liver maybe nitrix(just sitting around)


    Any ideas on training programs twice a week sounds like its possible with this combo.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by parttimer
    I asked this a bit ago, its called "bookending" or something. Run IGF for 4 weeks, after two weeks of running it start the superdrol and go 4 weeks of superdrol. After the four weeks are up you should have been off IGF for 2, then run IGF for your entire post cycle therapy time, 4 weeks. I just started my IGF portion of the cycle yesterday.

    Found the thread:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/igf-1...ohormones.html

    That sounds like a damm good plan!!

  11. Can i do the same with PP or h-drol I was going to run my igf pct only but this bookending sounds good. But question do you need 4 weeks of igf on both sides could you do it like this
    weeks 1-2 igf /pp
    weeks 3-4 pp
    weeks 5-6 igf/ regular pct?

    you would still get the two weeks off in between and I was wondering since this would be my first time on the igf if I would want to run 8 wks total??? would 2 weeks at the start be enough time for the igf to kick if running in conjuction with pp?

  12. just adding some input here but i ran a 17 day cycle of 20mg of superdrol along with a 25 day run at igf-1 @ 40mcg a day with great results, the igf helped me to keep all my gains through pct

  13. You would want to start the IGF before the PH/AS cycle to allow the body in theory, to create new muscle fibers. Then the PH/AS will make the new muscle grow bigger. Run the IGF at least a week before you start the superdrol or pheraplex. A week may not even be enough but at least get the process started.

  14. yeah i figure ill go two weeks before i start sd then run the ifg post ill keep everyone updated gonna start my igf tonight here comes the days of eat eat eat eat and then eat some more izza:

  15. I have to second what Lake said. SD w/ rIGF-1 L3 is a sweet combo indeed. IGF is more synergistic with SD than anadrol for sure.

  16. Hey Dr.D - Hate to ask you for some advice... as I know you get this type of question way too often.......

    but any suggestions on the best way to approach this? How many mcgs a day, etc... combined with a 3 week of SD.

    I appreciate your guidance.




    Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    I have to second what Lake said. superdrol w/ rIGF-1 L3 is a sweet combo indeed. IGF is more synergistic with SD than anadrol for sure.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Ronin13
    Hey Dr.D - Hate to ask you for some advice... as I know you get this type of question way too often.......

    but any suggestions on the best way to approach this? How many mcgs a day, etc... combined with a 3 week of superdrol.

    I appreciate your guidance.
    It's no prob Ronin13. This is my suggestion for a simple, 3wk SD only cycle. I will assume a maximum of 4w/o days per wk. If you w/o more frequently or do the IGF daily, drop the dose to 20mcg.

    wk1: 10mg SD, 30mcg IGF post w/o only
    wk2: 20mg SD, 30mcg IGF post w/o only
    wk3: 20mg SD, 30mcg IGF post w/o only

    This has yielded the best results for me.

  18. Thank you Dr.D

    I will be starting this in July or August. If there is any interest I will of course keep a log.



    Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    It's no prob Ronin13. This is my suggestion for a simple, 3wk superdrol only cycle. I will assume a maximum of 4w/o days per wk. If you w/o more frequently or do the IGF daily, drop the dose to 20mcg.

    wk1: 10mg SD, 30mcg IGF post w/o only
    wk2: 20mg SD, 30mcg IGF post w/o only
    wk3: 20mg SD, 30mcg IGF post w/o only

    This has yielded the best results for me.

  19. Dr D would you rec dose everyday for igf ? Or 5 on 2 off 30mg

    If anyone is interested started this on monday great results so far. At the same time I bumped up the volume sorta like a hit program I pulled the program out of a book by Dr. Squat. Different days different intensity ect.

    Noticed the hunger factor the next day when it comes to igf. Scale hasnt moved much maybe 2 lbs but my workouts have had alot of energy and starting to look fuller already. Not sure if anyone is interested in a log I will be glad to keep one.

    I figure the igf isnt going to do much as far as moving the scale only by the side effects of increased hunger. Im thinking once the superdrol kicks in then comes the big results.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by lilguy
    Dr D would you rec dose everyday for igf ? Or 5 on 2 off 30mg
    I'd been doing a M,W,F w/o schedule during PCT, but am starting a new cycle now with a 3on/2off rotation. That means I'll drop from 30mcg to 20. I'll be dosing 3 consecutive days now and 4.5d/wk total on average. So, your plan of 5on/2off is basically what I'm about to try too. I'll let you know how it works, but I think 30mcg is too much for this high of a w/o frequency. I'd aim to keep the total wkly dose to around 100mcg or less and never more than 40mcg in one pop if you wanna milk it as long as possible. For daily use, I'd say 15mcg max. The effects (like hypo) are certainly not as punctuated, but common sides (like organomegaly) can be avoided at this dose and the effects will remain fresh for at least twice as long in my experience. I'm kinda new to IGF too so I'm still in the learning phase as well.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Ronin13
    Thank you Dr.D

    I will be starting this in July or August. If there is any interest I will of course keep a log.
    Yes, PM me with a link to your log if you decide to do it. If not, please keep me posted anyway. You always take good, detailed readings.

  22. Thanks again Dr.D..... I appreciate the reps and the assistance. I will definitely keep you posted. I am thinking I will begin the cycle some time between July 1st and 7th and will surely let you know when I begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    Yes, PM me with a link to your log if you decide to do it. If not, please keep me posted anyway. You always take good, detailed readings.

  23. I'm gonna be running SD/Test base/IGF this fall. I only lift twice a week and I'm wondering how I should be running my IGF. My cycle is gonna be 4 weeks in length. Should I still only dose on lifting days or should I dose ED at 15 mcg. I should mention that I'm also going to be running, swimming, doing martial arts, and calisthenics.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mywetnightmares
    I'm gonna be running superdrol/Test base/IGF this fall. I only lift twice a week and I'm wondering how I should be running my IGF. My cycle is gonna be 4 weeks in length. Should I still only dose on lifting days or should I dose ED at 15 mcg. I should mention that I'm also going to be running, swimming, doing martial arts, and calisthenics.
    I like to dose everyday 2x a day, just because thats what worked for me in the past, but here's a link that Lake posted on an article about EOD/E3D injections:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/igf-1...d-e3d-inj.html

  25. I read that post, that's why I'm wondering.

  26. Just my $0.02 but I will be following LMD's suggestion to pin e3d during my cycle in July. I don't think I can go wrong considering the data he posted.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Ronin13
    Just my $0.02 but I will be following LMD's suggestion to pin e3d during my cycle in July. I don't think I can go wrong considering the data he posted.
    Are you gonna run a log?? Cuz you should

  28. Any special dietery considerations for these cycles, Doc? I would think with SD and igf high carbs would be very important.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by CDB
    Any special dietery considerations for these cycles, Doc? I would think with superdrol and igf high carbs would be very important.
    Not so much high carbs, but a steady flow of carbs that are lower GI for an even more steady flow. That would be my guess.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by CDB
    Any special dietery considerations for these cycles, Doc? I would think with superdrol and igf high carbs would be very important.
    You are quite right. If carbs are not increased accordingly, gains will nor be maximal with this combo.

  31. I will definitely consider running a log. I think it could benefit everyone - for me it helps to keep me focused on my goals knowing that some people may really be interesting in seeing the results as well. For everyone else, hopefully it will provide a benchmark or template for their future cycles.

    Quote Originally Posted by idunk42
    Are you gonna run a log?? Cuz you should

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Ronin13
    I will definitely consider running a log. I think it could benefit everyone - for me it helps to keep me focused on my goals knowing that some people may really be interesting in seeing the results as well. For everyone else, hopefully it will provide a benchmark or template for their future cycles.
    Nice! I'll definitely keep my eyes out for it.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    You are quite right. If carbs are not increased accordingly, gains will nor be maximal with this combo.
    I figured, SD is a glucose vacuum.

  34. I've done two IGF cycles. 1st I always dosed post w/o. Next cycle I always dosed per w/o. I seemed to get 10:1 results with the pre workout. Should I got with what worked in the past. BTW, both IFG cycles were sans AAS.
    Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    It's no prob Ronin13. This is my suggestion for a simple, 3wk superdrol only cycle. I will assume a maximum of 4w/o days per wk. If you w/o more frequently or do the IGF daily, drop the dose to 20mcg.

    wk1: 10mg SD, 30mcg IGF post w/o only
    wk2: 20mg SD, 30mcg IGF post w/o only
    wk3: 20mg SD, 30mcg IGF post w/o only

    This has yielded the best results for me.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by massmonster
    I've done two IGF cycles. 1st I always dosed post w/o. Next cycle I always dosed per w/o. I seemed to get 10:1 results with the pre workout. Should I got with what worked in the past. BTW, both IFG cycles were sans anabolic steroids.
    Go pre-w/o if that worked for you. It just makes me too relaxed to do it that way.

  36. Very interesting. I think I will try this as well.


    Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    Go pre-w/o if that worked for you. It just makes me too relaxed to do it that way.

    Originally Posted by massmonster
    I've done two IGF cycles. 1st I always dosed post w/o. Next cycle I always dosed per w/o. I seemed to get 10:1 results with the pre workout. Should I got with what worked in the past. BTW, both IFG cycles were sans anabolic steroids.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SD or Halodrol? helpp!
    By deesto315 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 03:12 PM
  2. Bookending IGF with AA or prohormones
    By parttimer in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-04-2006, 06:03 PM
  3. Mixing AA with MR's IGF
    By Reveremuscle in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-06-2005, 02:50 PM
  4. mixing oils with slin/igf/hgh?
    By pinnme in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-29-2004, 12:51 AM
  5. IGF, with or without aas
    By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-01-2004, 05:03 PM
Log in
Log in