Mixing IGF with SD or Halodrol

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. I will definitely consider running a log. I think it could benefit everyone - for me it helps to keep me focused on my goals knowing that some people may really be interesting in seeing the results as well. For everyone else, hopefully it will provide a benchmark or template for their future cycles.

    Quote Originally Posted by idunk42
    Are you gonna run a log?? Cuz you should


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Ronin13
    I will definitely consider running a log. I think it could benefit everyone - for me it helps to keep me focused on my goals knowing that some people may really be interesting in seeing the results as well. For everyone else, hopefully it will provide a benchmark or template for their future cycles.
    Nice! I'll definitely keep my eyes out for it.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    You are quite right. If carbs are not increased accordingly, gains will nor be maximal with this combo.
    I figured, SD is a glucose vacuum.

  4. I've done two IGF cycles. 1st I always dosed post w/o. Next cycle I always dosed per w/o. I seemed to get 10:1 results with the pre workout. Should I got with what worked in the past. BTW, both IFG cycles were sans AAS.
    Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    It's no prob Ronin13. This is my suggestion for a simple, 3wk superdrol only cycle. I will assume a maximum of 4w/o days per wk. If you w/o more frequently or do the IGF daily, drop the dose to 20mcg.

    wk1: 10mg SD, 30mcg IGF post w/o only
    wk2: 20mg SD, 30mcg IGF post w/o only
    wk3: 20mg SD, 30mcg IGF post w/o only

    This has yielded the best results for me.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by massmonster
    I've done two IGF cycles. 1st I always dosed post w/o. Next cycle I always dosed per w/o. I seemed to get 10:1 results with the pre workout. Should I got with what worked in the past. BTW, both IFG cycles were sans anabolic steroids.
    Go pre-w/o if that worked for you. It just makes me too relaxed to do it that way.
    •   
       


  6. Very interesting. I think I will try this as well.


    Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    Go pre-w/o if that worked for you. It just makes me too relaxed to do it that way.

    Originally Posted by massmonster
    I've done two IGF cycles. 1st I always dosed post w/o. Next cycle I always dosed per w/o. I seemed to get 10:1 results with the pre workout. Should I got with what worked in the past. BTW, both IFG cycles were sans anabolic steroids.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SD or Halodrol? helpp!
    By deesto315 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 04:12 PM
  2. Bookending IGF with AA or prohormones
    By parttimer in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-04-2006, 07:03 PM
  3. Mixing AA with MR's IGF
    By Reveremuscle in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-06-2005, 03:50 PM
  4. mixing oils with slin/igf/hgh?
    By pinnme in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-29-2004, 01:51 AM
  5. IGF, with or without aas
    By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-01-2004, 06:03 PM
Log in
Log in