Hexarelin, Ghrelin, GHRP-6/2

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Hexarelin, Ghrelin, GHRP-6/2

Lately I have been doing some casual research on the use of these peptides for increasing GH. As of now, these are all legal for research purposes (Hex and GHRP-6 being the actives in IBE's Hexatropin). Does anybody have any experience with these peptides as an injectible? Have any of you clever fellas (you know who you are) come across any information regarding this? Thoughts, Feelings?

Here are some of the key things I have found:

-Research has shown that all three Compounds substantially increase HGH production in human subjects between the ages of 30-45 years old. (older subjects required actual HGH replacement)
    -The degree of increase is dependent on the subjects natural GHRH production (which explains the age thing above)
    -Dosages used in research are around 2mcg per pound of lean body weight.
    -At these dosages, Ghrelin and GHRP-2 are pretty inexpensive (Don't know if I'm allowed to post the prices I found, so I'm gonna err on the side of caution)
    -GHRP-6 has been shown to increase appetite signifigantly. GHRP-2 is the same compound without the appetite increase.

Sorry for the incomplete nature of this post, it was kinda thrown together...I will post some links and hopefully more information later, if anyone is interested. Just wanted to get some thoughts.

Looking forward to some feedback.....

•   

2. Thanks for the reply...e-mail sent brotha. Looking forward to some input.

3. Go ahead and post prices. I am interested. I will take the blame if anything is said, which I dont think it will be.
    PharmD

4. Hey LMD,

GHRP-6 seems to be around 1mg/$50...the rest are a little more expensive, but with the GHRP being so cheap I was thinking about a little ****tail, I just need more research to work out the details.
    Hexarelin is 1mg/$165 (@2mcg/#of lbm could get pretty expensive)
    Ghrelin is .1mg/$90-$100 (ouch)

(Mods...please delete if this is inapropriate, I wasn't sure)
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by myfathersboy
    Hey LMD,

GHRP-6 seems to be around 1mg/$50...the rest are a little more expensive, but with the GHRP being so cheap I was thinking about a little ****tail, I just need more research to work out the details.
    Hexarelin is 1mg/$165 (@2mcg/#of lbm could get pretty expensive)
    Ghrelin is .1mg/$90-$100 (ouch)

(Mods...please delete if this is inapropriate, I wasn't sure)

Seems a lil too expensive for my taste lol.
    PharmD

6. Actually....um, heres a little edit to the original post:
    2mcg/kilogram of LBM....sorry, my mistake.

LMD, that's not really that bad if you followed a 5on/2off dosing protocol, depending on your lean body weight (for the GHRP-6 anyway). As for the Hex... yeah, a little pricey, which actually kinda makes me wonder how IBE is able to sell Hexatropin (containing 2mg total Hexarelin) for $130...they must be getting some good pricing on the stuff. Also there is a good possibility that lower doses would be effective too(once again, to use Hexatropin as an example the dosages are 100mcg of each per dose...then again there is the mysterious cell mediated carrier to factor in). And hell, It's infinately less than HGH. Maybe I'll see if IBE can source these items for a more managable price (but only for research purposes, of course).

7. Quote Originally Posted by myfathersboy
    Actually....um, heres a little edit to the original post:
    2mcg/kilogram of LBM....sorry, my mistake.

LMD, that's not really that bad if you followed a 5on/2off dosing protocol, depending on your lean body weight (for the GHRP-6 anyway). As for the Hex... yeah, a little pricey, which actually kinda makes me wonder how IBE is able to sell Hexatropin (containing 2mg total Hexarelin) for $130...they must be getting some good pricing on the stuff. Also there is a good possibility that lower doses would be effective too(once again, to use Hexatropin as an example the dosages are 100mcg of each per dose...then again there is the mysterious cell mediated carrier to factor in). And hell, It's infinately less than HGH. Maybe I'll see if IBE can source these items for a more managable price (but only for research purposes, of course).
    Guess I can start a new research quest and be an expert in another field haha.

Yeah they get good prices on stuff from China. Large bulk quantities of coures..........for research purposes only.
    PharmD

8. Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD
    Guess I can start a new research quest and be an expert in another field haha
    Well, I'm gonna try to shed some light on this one...but as far as research and being an 'expert' go...you've set the bar pretty high with all that MGF/IGF-1 info Not sure if I can even come close (where do you find the time anyway??) Of course any contributions would, as always, be appreciated.

9. Quote Originally Posted by myfathersboy
    Lately I have been doing some casual research on the use of these peptides for increasing GH.

Here are some of the key things I have found:

-Research has shown that all three Compounds substantially increase HGH production in human subjects between the ages of 30-45 years old. (older subjects required actual HGH replacement)
    -The degree of increase is dependent on the subjects natural GHRH production (which explains the age thing above)
    Have not seen anything to indicate GHRP non-function in subjects over 45; studies out of Torino (U. Turin) found the opposite IIRC.

My own experience has been pretty compelling so far: indicators reflect increased GH output.

10. BW,

I appreciate your input, your log is an excellent read and very inspirational. The point I was trying to make (albeit, it could have been a bit clearer) is that researchers have found that subjects over 45 have more pronounced results from HGH than from any of the GH releasing peptides, which is true, I imagine, of subjects at any age...just that the difference is more pronounced. Did that make sense? I wasn't insinuating(nor was the study, that I can tell) that these compounds aren't effective for certain age groups.

On a different note, do you have any other thoughts on this?

11. Thanks IBE!!! Please keep us posted on your progress in getting these items...I always have great experiences when dealing with you guys, and quite frankly I am very interested in experimenting with these compounds and would rather buy from a known and trusted entity.

What do you think about dosages?

Anything else to contribute?

Thanks again....

Oh...and because I am pretty sure someone will mention it...yes I'm planning to do a log.

12. Quote Originally Posted by IBE
    that company that sell's it for 165 per 1mg is a rip off, I know what company you are talking about. hexarelin is now hard to find do to one chem needed...2methyl which alot of companys stopped making 2methyl. we get all our peptides from USA. we will be selling the injectable GHRP-6 again soon and also inject. hexarelin (hopefully)
    cool. i'd be interested. what about GHRP-2?

13. IBE sent me hexatropin and injectible GHRP-6 to compare. I ran the oral first with good resutls (note I'm an experienced GH user). when I came to reconsitute the GHRP it was empty. IE nothing was inside the ampule. I still have it in my fridge and can upload a pic if need be.
    I forgot all about it until I saw this thread. basically I said at the times I liked the thought of injecting GHRP better but IBE said the oral is longer acting and offerend a trial. sorry I couln't complete the trial, the oral stuff is good **** though and I do wonder how the injectible will rank up to it.

14. Quote Originally Posted by judge-mental
    IBE sent me hexatropin and injectible GHRP-6 to compare. I ran the oral first with good resutls (note I'm an experienced GH user). when I came to reconsitute the GHRP it was empty. IE nothing was inside the ampule. I still have it in my fridge and can upload a pic if need be.
    I forgot all about it until I saw this thread. basically I said at the times I liked the thought of injecting GHRP better but IBE said the oral is longer acting and offerend a trial. sorry I couln't complete the trial, the oral stuff is good **** though and I do wonder how the injectible will rank up to it.

I imagine the vial was not empty....some peptides are...umm, well **** I don't really have the vocabulary to describe it but...The peptide itself is so insubstantial that it is just sprayed into the vial and clings to the glass...it's in there, but nearly invisible to the naked eye. look at your vial again and see if you notice a slight 'fog' on the inside of the vial. I really can't imagine IBE sending you an empty vial...then again, stranger things have happened.

I too am interested in the comparison between the cell mediated oral and the injectible, cost and effectiveness...but especially continued availability, as these compounds really need continued use to realize maximum results.

Thanks for contributing, and let us know about that vial, if you still have it.

15. Just to chime in... I have been running Hex-6 for 3 1/2 months and it ROCKS!

Plan to start a 3 month Ecto run soon

16. very intresting

17. Quote Originally Posted by EEmain
    Just to chime in... I have been running Hex-6 for 3 1/2 months and it ROCKS!

Thanks EE, did you do a log?

I am hoping that the injectible versions of these compounds will be a little more cost effective for running long-term, and possibly show even more pronounced effect than the cell-mediated oral.

18. Quote Originally Posted by myfathersboy
    Thanks EE, did you do a log?

I am hoping that the injectible versions of these compounds will be a little more cost effective for running long-term, and possibly show even more pronounced effect than the cell-mediated oral.
    Not a paperwork kinda guy Not! just lazy I plan on keeping a log of the Ecto cut however.

19. Quote Originally Posted by EEmain
    Not a paperwork kinda guy Not! just lazy I plan on keeping a log of the Ecto cut however.
    looks like you got a nice deal on that ecto!!!
    Looking forward to your cutting log.....

20. Quote Originally Posted by EEmain
    Just to chime in... I have been running Hex-6 for 3 1/2 months and it ROCKS!

how so? what effects have you noticed? what else are you running?

21. Quote Originally Posted by myfathersboy
    looks like you got a nice deal on that ecto!!!
    Looking forward to your cutting log.....
    And the CissusRx too

22. Quote Originally Posted by same_old
    how so? what effects have you noticed? what else are you running?

First 2 months just Hex... besides all of BW observations in his log I (and others) have seen a noticable increase in muscle size along with a loss in bodyfat. However my weight has remained steady. That is after I firgured out my salt intake was causing fluctuations. Deep dreams, vivid almost like awakened dreaming. Lethargy only when complex carbs were low. The higher the better... spread through the day. Constant SWOLE feeling and pumps from hell at times.

Added Mohn and my strength and muscle hardness took on new meaning.
    Messed up my Mohn dosing schedule but haven`t really seen any fall back yet. 4 more days of Mohn at 32mg and 10on of Hex 5on-2off.

Something else I never mentioned before. I`ve been taking 2 GXR with PWO shake ( 2 cups oats/ 2 scoops WPI) throughout.

23. Quote Originally Posted by myfathersboy
    Turkey Burgers ummmmm

24. Quote Originally Posted by EEmain
    First 2 months just Hex... besides all of BW observations in his log I (and others) have seen a noticable increase in muscle size along with a loss in bodyfat. However my weight has remained steady.

Added Mohn and my strength and muscle hardness took on new meaning.
    Messed up my Mohn dosing schedule but haven`t really seen any fall back yet. 4 more days of Mohn at 32mg and 10on of Hex 5on-2off.
    have you measured anything? taken BF%? what were you trying to accomplish with hex?

25. Quote Originally Posted by myfathersboy
    I imagine the vial was not empty....some peptides are...umm, well **** I don't really have the vocabulary to describe it but...The peptide itself is so insubstantial that it is just sprayed into the vial and clings to the glass...it's in there, but nearly invisible to the naked eye. look at your vial again and see if you notice a slight 'fog' on the inside of the vial. I really can't imagine IBE sending you an empty vial...then again, stranger things have happened.

I too am interested in the comparison between the cell mediated oral and the injectible, cost and effectiveness...but especially continued availability, as these compounds really need continued use to realize maximum results.

Thanks for contributing, and let us know about that vial, if you still have it.
    I will take a close up photo and upload it.

26. Here's the pic of the vial. Note that I shot IGF and GH before and know how tiny doses look like.

Sorry for the condition of the label, it was in a bag with a transdermal that spilled. You can still see the label though.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

27. Quote Originally Posted by same_old
    have you measured anything? taken BF%? what were you trying to accomplish with hex?
    No. I don`t give a **** about numbers. Not being ignorant I just don`t care. Bodyweight and lifts plus visuals give me all I need to know.

What am I trying to accomplish? The fountain of youth Seriously Hgh interested me but I am pinaphobic, always have been and probably will be. So it came down to PGHT or Hex. And Hex won. My goals are that I started 2 years ago at nearly 300lbs at 30%bf (see attached) and have been working back into shape to improve my lifestyle and maybe extend my stay on this rock. When I am through with all this maybe PGHT is in the future. Who knows?
    Attached Images Attached Images   

28. Quote Originally Posted by judge-mental
    Here's the pic of the vial. Note that I shot IGF and GH before and know how tiny doses look like.

Sorry for the condition of the label, it was in a bag with a transdermal that spilled. You can still see the label though.
    Sorry bro, I wasn't insinuating any lack of experience....but some (dare I say many?) peptides are nearly invisible to the naked eye...literally 'sprayed' into the vial...not like IGF-1 where you can actually SEE 1mg of crystal in the bottom of the vial...I was just wondering if this was the case with GHRP-6 (as I have never actually seen it)....That being said, that vial does look pretty empty doesn't it?????

29. Quote Originally Posted by IBE
    if you are referring to the GHRP-6 vial? this comes fromm a big peptide company so i think they would of sent us an empty vial. do you still have the unopened vial?
    Did you mean to say that you do or don't think they would have sent you an empty vial? (the sentence was just worded kind of strange...)

I see on the site (nice new digs, by the way) that you have GHRP-6 listed as 'coming soon'....any word on the hexarelin? and on behalf of Same old, how about the GHRP-2?

Thanks for your responses in this thread, you have been extremely helpful.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. is my hexarelin and ghrp still good ?
    By WATERLOGGED in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-11-2008, 04:32 PM
  2. Hexarelin or GHRP-6?
    By getapickle in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-06-2008, 02:24 PM
  3. Hexarelin and Ghrp-6 Reconstitution
    By badass77 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 08:36 PM
  4. cjc 1295 alone vs. hexarelin/ghrp-6