Chest: 40.25
-Flexed: 42.5

DarkDragons stats:
Arms: 13.25
-Flexed: 15.25
Chest: 39.88
-Flexed: 41.88

20mcg for 25 days

Today was day one, and we hit the chest pretty hard.

Sunday: OFF (chest for DA and calves for DD)
Monday: Chest
Tuesday: Back
Wednesday: Shoulders
Thursday: Legs
Friday: Arms
Sat: Forearms (kinda an off day)

We will keep you posted on the progress.

-DarkDragon

DarkAngel

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Lemme help out a little...my stats
5'11"
175lbs
26 yo
lifting for about 3.5 years
couple of PH cycles under my belt

DarkDragon

Awards
I totally forgot about that stuff cause I don't know that bout you ;)

For me:
5'5"
26yo
no PH or any other cycles
Lifting for about 8 months
I used to lift in HS, and its all coming back .. Slowly

DarkDragon

Awards
Yesterday PWO I was very hungry, thats even after a PWO shake, blueberry muffin and half of a wheat bagel. I felt like I could eat a horse....Mmmmmm Horsey:food:

DarkAngel

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I didn't get any of those symptoms...just a bit of a burn at the inj sites.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are you doing IM or sub-Q? Are you diluting it with BW in the syringe? Are you making that a very gentle, slow inject?

DarkAngel

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Are you doing IM or sub-Q? Are you diluting it with BW in the syringe? Are you making that a very gentle, slow inject?
IM into the muscle worked out, diluted in extra AA...so it's 5ml/mg...deffinately doing a slow inj...I always try to keep it as slow as possible...albiet I don't like these pins the plunger is a bit sticky so the first bit is a tiny burst.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
So this is just a straight IGF cycle?

Def curious. How are calories and training. Is it pretty much the same so you can gauge weather the IGF has done anything?

DarkDragon

Awards
I am going to maintenance cals, I was on a 1k/day deficit.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
yes

Calories are bumped up a tiny bit for PWO, but that's about it, and we'll be taking measurements weekly I think.
Right on.. this will be the log that sells me on it depending on results.

jmb

Awards
good luck im 2 weks into my first igf cycle. im doing mine as part of my pct. as for results i cant tell. i havent lost any size since ive ben off so maybe thats good. i was also told it takes about two weeks for results to realy happen.ill be keeping an eye on your log

DarkAngel

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Did a back workout yesterday, hit the lats with the igf...I was so tight in the back that I could reach to do my own lats...so I had to have Dragon hit them...I generally do his, because he's a first timer to injections, he'll get used to it.

DarkAngel

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well so far so good, I am feeling like I'm getting hungrier now, it took a few days...past that I don't feel any different...the workouts have been a bit longer than normal for me, so I'm sore as ****, but that's to be expected. Will be doing measurements on Sunday evening again.

DarkDragon

Awards
My hunger has decreased post injection, but has overall increased during the day. It seems as though I am still on a cut cycle, but eating a little more/meal, although the extra cals are coming from cheese, oh man I missed cheese on my cut cycle.

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This is so cute! You know what they say, a couple that pins together stays together;) .

LOL just playin boys good luck, try not to stick in the butt too many times:lol: . Sorry last gay joke I promise.

DarkAngel

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This is so cute! You know what they say, a couple that pins together stays together;) .

LOL just playin boys good luck, try not to stick in the butt too many times:lol: . Sorry last gay joke I promise.
*cough* ass *cough*

DarkDragon

Awards
I just measured my arms earlier today and I gained almost a half inch while flexed.

Up from 15.25 to almost 15.75!:jaw:

I was quite surprised. I also wnet into work wearing a different work shirt and everyone looked at me like I just threw on the muscles. My normal uniform isnt very flattering though, having a 17.5 inch neck and not weighing all that much makes for a very loose one size fits all formal shirt.:frustrate

We should be taking more measurements tommorow.

DarkAngel

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I haven't measured yet...been very busy...still working out, but haven't gotten time to do the measurements.

DarkDragon

Awards
I am still feeling hungry most of the time. Mostly after the workout.

DarkAngel

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
We did measurements on arms yesterday, and we're approximately 1/4" up flexed and unflexed. I'll post the actual numbers tonight when I get home.

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
i'll def. have my eye on this thread... i'm debaiting doing 20mcg or 40mcg.

Good luck!

DarkAngel

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i'll def. have my eye on this thread... i'm debaiting doing 20mcg or 40mcg.

Good luck!
So far I'm impressed with 20mcg...from other threads I've read our results so far are going just as well as a higher dosage run...I hope it keeps up...I figure if it degrades and we get 3/4" on biceps I'll be a super happy camper.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So far I'm impressed with 20mcg...from other threads I've read our results so far are going just as well as a higher dosage run...I hope it keeps up...I figure if it degrades and we get 3/4" on biceps I'll be a super happy camper.
You mean, gaining ¾" on arms within a month is good? :p

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just pulling your leg bro. ¾" is VERY good for anyone.

DarkAngel

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
me:
left unflexed: 12.5
left flexed: 14.75
right unflexed: 12.63
right flexed: 15

Dragon:
left unflexed: 13.78
left flexed: 15.5
right unflexed: 13.5
right flexed: 15.75

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
if i got this right you guys are pinning 20mcg a day, so does that mean bilaterally 10? Or just 20 on one side (flame away)

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
Approx 20 mins, need some cool down time, and time to have the Protien shake with added Dextrose.
So do you guys bring the loaded pins to the gym as i have heard others do or do you just go home quick after the shake and carbs and pin there?

DarkDragon

Awards
So do you guys bring the loaded pins to the gym as i have heard others do or do you just go home quick after the shake and carbs and pin there?
IMO not a good idea to pin @ the gym, the gym is only 10 mins from home anyway, and don't feel like "risking" it.

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
i hear yah but someitmes its the only way to get it into the body at the right time.

DarkAngel

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i hear yah but someitmes its the only way to get it into the body at the right time.
Well so far we have had good results doing it this way, so I'd be willing to assume that there is a period of time after lifting that is good, which is longer than a few minutes.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well so far we have had good results doing it this way, so I'd be willing to assume that there is a period of time after lifting that is good, which is longer than a few minutes.
Agreed

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
i'm watching guys, I'm using 30-49.95mcg of IGF-1 ED myself.
It has really made my hair thick.

keep it up

DarkDragon

Awards
This is starting to get a little weird. I feel like such a wuss, but oh well. Almost EVERY injection at this point is starting to become painful, and it is really starting to irratate the **** out of me. I had no problem pinning in the beginning and didn't until a few days ago. We are stoping at 21 days and are going to save the rest for the beginning of our PCT. We are going to start an SD cycle 1 week after we are finished, and will take that week off.

DarkAngel

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm getting the exact same problem...it's quite interesting...it's not unbearable or anything, just annoying that it's feeling worse and worse...I ran 7oh pfo for quite a good 3-4 weeks and never had this experience...just odd.

DarkAngel

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Still haven't managed to measure again...but on the nasty side...I strained my left forearm lifting last friday, and caused some tendinitis in there, and yesterday started getting sick...I lifted monday and tuesday....but didn't yesterday, and didn't dose...and probably won't tonight either...blah...what timing...was almost through...but the results thus far have made me happy.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
This is starting to get a little weird. I feel like such a wuss, but oh well. Almost EVERY injection at this point is starting to become painful, and it is really starting to irratate the **** out of me. I had no problem pinning in the beginning and didn't until a few days ago. We are stoping at 21 days and are going to save the rest for the beginning of our PCT. We are going to start an SD cycle 1 week after we are finished, and will take that week off.

I can imagine this. My IGF solution is 1ml + 2.5ml of AA - and there is still pain like a bee sting (but goes away in 2 seconds). Perhaps you guys needed more AA.

DarkAngel

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I can imagine this. My IGF solution is 1ml + 2.5ml of AA - and there is still pain like a bee sting (but goes away in 2 seconds). Perhaps you guys needed more AA.
We have 4ml AA added to the 1ml solution...like we said...it was fine for the first week.

DarkDragon

Awards
We have finished our IGF cycle and unfortunately, DarkAngel was sick for the past couple of days and didnt go to the gym or pin, so he ended early. My Right bicep is at 15 7/8 inches flexed, we will get more stats for you guys soon.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Nice increase in arm size! 5/8" is great, bro! Glad IGF-1 works well for you!

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
We have 4ml AA added to the 1ml solution...like we said...it was fine for the first week.
I'll agree my injections got worse... but at the same time I was only pinned 15cc of solution. I think the more solution you are pinning, the more pain - regardless of the concentration.