DarkAngel and DarkDragon's IGF log

DarkAngel

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
In my size gains my weight stayed identical, so I'd have to estimate that I did decrease bf durring the cycle.

DarkDragon

Awards
I gained weight, but at the same time all of my clothes still fit the same (except in the arms and chest). I gained about 10 lbs, and still am at a 34 waist.

DarkAngel

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Did chest on Tuesday and did more reps on incline db press than I've ever done before with my old heavy weight...I'm not on cycle yet so it's all IGF + training + eating...I start an SD cycle next week to try to "fatten up" my new muscle cells.

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
Did chest on Tuesday and did more reps on incline db press than I've ever done before with my old heavy weight...I'm not on cycle yet so it's all IGF + training + eating...I start an SD cycle next week to try to "fatten up" my new muscle cells.
Let me know when you start ur sd cycle, im interested to know how you make out

supersteve

Awards
Great to see you guys having such success with a low dose.
I myself recently did a cycle of 40mcg 5/2 for 4 weeks and had similar gains to you. About 10lbs and lost a bit of bf. Arms increased an inch. Had done no previous cycles of anything. I'm sold on igf-1.

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
Great to see you guys having such success with a low dose.
I myself recently did a cycle of 40mcg 5/2 for 4 weeks and had similar gains to you. About 10lbs and lost a bit of bf. Arms increased an inch. Had done no previous cycles of anything. I'm sold on igf-1.
You used MR's igf as well?

stvn

Awards
bit early to be foolin with something like igf imo, but nice log.

acecombact1

Awards
Wow you have been lifting for 8 month only, and you already started IGF-1 cycle?

Im just curious have you tried something like creatine before?

DarkAngel

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wow you have been lifting for 8 month only, and you already started IGF-1 cycle?

Well Dragon is the short time lifter, but I don't think he has tried anything like that...probably because I had my bouts with it and it did nothing for me...For some reason a lot of ppl use me as their test subject and if it doesn't do anything for me they don't want to waste their money...<shrug>

stvn

Awards
Just saying, with the cancer risks + the price its definately not worth it for a new lifter. You'll gain on nothing but food. Yeah im 20, at 240 just started my first cycle so?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
To think that IGF-1 involves risks of cancer spells your ignorance.

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
Hey, did igf really bring out your veins good during your cycles? and is that vascularity still present?
Thanks guys

p.s. hows the sd goin

DarkAngel

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey, did igf really bring out your veins good during your cycles? and is that vascularity still present?
Thanks guys

p.s. hows the sd goin
Not for me, I mean a little bit, but I'm not very vascular, I don't recall Dragon getting really vascular either.

The SD is going fine, strength is rising, minimal sides (only 10mg a day), I haven't noticed much size change yet though, and I'm at 4000KCal a day with plenty of protein. But yesterday was the first day of the second week, and I hear that's where things really pick up. Although Dragon seems to be catching more of the effects a lot faster than I have been...killer pumps and such..

DarkDragon

Awards

No, I haven't, and I am really not all that worried about it. I did lift in the past and I kinda fell off the bandwagon, college party times were great, but I didn't work out like I should have been. I just got back into it 8 months ago, and even if you saw me in the beginning, you would have thought that I was working out when I started.

At 20, I had never even THOUGHT of gear in my body, and as of now, at 26, I also started a SD cycle. IMO, 20 is too young to start gear or ANYTHING. But its your body, do as you wish:frustrate.

Thanks guys

p.s. hows the sd goin
I got some really good vascularity in the forarms and little noticible in my bi/tri, but lost some of it during the 2 weeks off before the SD. The SD cycle for me is going great, 10mg/day and I noticed huuuuuge pumps at day 2. I don't think that DA had them till a few days ago. My right bi is at 16.25 flexed and the left is at 16. (I measured them as well as i could by myself)

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
:yawn:
:toofunny:

sad to think retards like this exist and that they actually use gear.
Get me a scientific paper that shows increased risk of cancer from IGF-1 instead of throwing insults around. Or show me the theory behind your affirmation. Mkay? :)

Ikaika

Ikaika

Awards
i believe the thinking is that IF you have a cancerous growth, the IGF will accelerate its proliferation. It definitely doesn't cause the cancer, but can make it progress faster if I'm not mistaken.

stvn

Awards
I never said it solely caused cancer, but it only takes one bad cell and if your throwing igf into the mix you got problems. I'd assume you got fully checked out before starting the cycle like your supposed to though?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
If you have cancer, well that's just too bad. You'll find out sooner or later. Sooner with the IGF. What's the big deal? Exercising DOES increase natural IGF-1 production, you know. Maybe you should also stop exercising in case you have a cancerous cell? If you are at low risk of cancer, there is NO reason you shouldn't use it. NONE.

Ikaika

Ikaika

Awards
I'd assume you got fully checked out before starting the cycle like your supposed to though?
How exactly are you gonna get "fully checked out" for cancer?:frustrate

schroeder

Awards
nice log guys. i'm starting 40mcg's ED this afternoon. it's part of my pct off of a 4 week SD/LMG cycle. i'm hoping to have similar results. if i can maitain the same weight, but increase on measurements then i'll be rather happy.

...and BTW, what's with all this "you shouldn't use anabolics in your 20's" talks? i wont say my exact age, but i'm under 30.

DarkAngel

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
...and BTW, what's with all this "you shouldn't use anabolics in your 20's" talks? i wont say my exact age, but i'm under 30.
I think running AAS/PH is fine when you've finished your growing and your natural test starts dropping...but that's indipendent per persons body...blood tests can easily tell you those answers though...and I'm 27 btw...Dragon is 26.

stvn

Awards
How exactly are you gonna get "fully checked out" for cancer?:frustrate
whats with picking and choosing my words, i meant bloodwork/checkup. Fact that i wanted to share, neither were ready for gear or igf and hopefully they at least got checked out and IGF 1 DOES accelerate cancer cells. thanks and shutup. 15" arms right now, goddamn. I had 17s at 14% after 1 1/2 years of training nat

schroeder

Awards
whats with picking and choosing my words, i meant bloodwork/checkup. Fact that i wanted to share, neither were ready for gear or igf and hopefully they at least got checked out and IGF 1 DOES accelerate cancer cells. thanks and shutup. 15" arms right now, goddamn. I had 17s at 14% after 1 1/2 years of training nat

nobody cares :clap2:

Ikaika

Ikaika

Awards
Fact that i wanted to share, neither were ready for gear or igf
And where exactly is this "fact" of yours coming from? Its their choice...pinning igf takes about zero brainwork to plan and carry out, and is pretty hard to screw up. i think you should hush and just enjoy the log since you are certainly in no position to judge their choices.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Actually, between legal PHs and IGF-1, I'd say IGF-1 has less risk. Hypoglycemia and cancer. One that is dead-easy to solve and the other you can do nothing about.

With PHs you have blood pressure, liver problems, cholesterol, shutdown, gyno, and "mood crashes", aka deperession.

Now I'm not saying any of these should be used by people in their early 20s or their teens, but in terms of pure health risks IGF-1 for someone who isn't a high cancer risk is very safe IMO whereas I don't care what your risk profile is, you have to be VERY careful while on PHs.