Awards
  • Established
is it comparable? at what doses?

thanks!

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
In about three weeks I will be able to provide the info you are looking for......

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to your thoughts on the matter Mr.50

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
my pGH was shipped today. I will be starting it on Monday October 3rd. Last shots of GH and IGF are on Friday September 30th (my birthday by the way). I will keep you guys posted.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
last hgh and IGF shots are this Friday. Monday I will start on the pGH.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
last hgh and IGF shots are this Friday. Monday I will start on the pGH.
I am intereseted as well. I have heard both good and bad reviews. I know over at ca.com, they pretty much dispel it. I am really hoping it pans out well.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Well he is stopping GH and then starting PGH I am not sure that will really tell us anything since he will be losing the effects of the GH.

a real test would be GH for 4 months 1 month off then GH for 4 months

So 50 do it that way instead lol

CROWLER

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Crawler did you mean GH for 4 months, 1 mo off, and then p-GH for 4 months? I assume that is what you ment. I actually think that is a good idea and I may revise my plan in the next few days.

My original plan was to start the p-GH on Monday to sort of ease my body off the GH. I figured the the max pGH will stimulate is maximal physiologic GH release. I figured that would still be less the supplemental GH use. So it would be a small step down and at least a way of getting the pituitary to get used to releasing GH. I realize this is not a very scientific theory.....

Well he is stopping GH and then starting PGH I am not sure that will really tell us anything since he will be losing the effects of the GH.

a real test would be GH for 4 months 1 month off then GH for 4 months

So 50 do it that way instead lol

CROWLER

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think your reasoning is sound, Mr.50. But since p-GH contains GH-related peptides, it may very well release much more than max physiological levels, as the work involved may be greatly reduced. I guess we'll know more soon!

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Anyone else have opinions or thoughts on whether or not I should kick it in on Monday or take a month off and then kick it in? I know gains wise it it likely etter for me to start on Monday but if it is really that important to guys here for me to make a run at it after a month off I would be will to do it since I am not to worried about losing a little ground right now.

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
I think that all depends on whether or not GH has any sort of half-life.

Personally I think starting PGH now and not realizing any diminishing results as compared to what you were getting from GH would be sufficient enough.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HL of GH is like 10 minutes. Mr.50, do what is best for you, bro. We all want to see the science at work, but gains are what this game is about, isn't it? Plus, you will be able to tell if you feel more "on GH" or less, or about the same, whatnot, right?

Results will vary from person to person anyways, so just do what's best for you. My 2¢

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
there is alot of BS in this thread WRT GH supposed "shutdown". there is no such thing. if your insulin sensitivity and inflamamtory responses were kept in check than you can go right ahead and start the P-GH. take a week to see if you get REALY extra sore without the GH, and if so, youve fucked up your immune reponse, and a month of 15 reps+ nothing to failure, tons of NAC,C and KRALA and good sleep, is whats in store for you(sorry) that is all there is to it.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Interesting information Judge and something I will take to heart. I have decided to start the p-GH on Monday. I will let you guys know if I really notice any real falloff. Hopefully I will not get tons of soreness as I already have a good deal of it now (Cissus is helping though). Anyway I will keep you guys posted.

there is alot of BS in this thread WRT GH supposed "shutdown". there is no such thing. if your insulin sensitivity and inflamamtory responses were kept in check than you can go right ahead and start the P-GH. take a week to see if you get REALY extra sore without the GH, and if so, youve fucked up your immune reponse, and a month of 15 reps+ nothing to failure, tons of NAC,C and KRALA and good sleep, is whats in store for you(sorry) that is all there is to it.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Took my first bump of p-GH today. Unfortunately I had miscalculated on my GH dosage and I had 2ius left for today which I also kicked in. So tomorrow will be my first real day on just the p-GH. After the shot I had a slight difficulty breathing but it was so slight I could have imagined it. Also I felt flushed for a little while like Niacin. Besides that, nothing else.

Next Sunday/Monday I will be starting a new supplement regimine of p-GH and various other non hormonal performance enhancers. I will give you guys the full info when I gat the chance so that in the future you will be able to determine if my p-GH results (or lack thereof) could be attributable to other supps.

Mr.50

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
2nd and 3rd shots today (.25 ml ea). Both were actually sub-Q because I had a suit on and didn't want to strip down to find a good IM shot location.

I noticed the same slight trouble breathing afterwards and the flush. Both times.

ALSO, in the middle of my third round of sparring I all of a sudden started going ballistic and was so amped up that I was punching and moving like a pro (so says my trainer who is a former pro) then after about a minute and a half of that all of a sudden it disappeared and I felt so exhausted that I could barely keep my arms up for the last 15 seconds of the round. I have never punched myself like that before.

Is it the p-GH? i don't know? We'll see.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Good info keep it coming Mr 50

BTW I didn't know you were a boxer, so I am sorry for those dirty names I called you before lol

CROWLER

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's OK part of my job is to be called dirty names all day:blink:

Good info keep it coming Mr 50

BTW I didn't know you were a boxer, so I am sorry for those dirty names I called you before lol

CROWLER

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Suit, boxing, dirty names. You must be a bodyguard. :p

Great info, BTW. You do know that the shortness of breath is absolutely normal with this supplement, right?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yah I know about the shortness of breath being normal but I was actually surprised it was not worse. I expected to feel like I was having an asthma attack. I am sure glad it did not turn out that way. Twice per day like that would be rough.

One other factor that I have to reveal for you guys is that unfortunately I am not taking the p-gh at thre time recommended by Mr. U. I simply can't do it because the only completely private refrigerator I have access to is in my office at work. So the only times I can shoot it are during the day while I am at work. I still space out the doses by at least 4 hours and I try not to eat for at least 3 hours before and 1 hour after. Consequently I am getting in my calories disproportionately in the morning and the night.

Mr.50

Great info, BTW. You do know that the shortness of breath is absolutely normal with this supplement, right?

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Yah I know about the shortness of breath being normal but I was actually surprised it was not worse. I expected to feel like I was having an asthma attack. I am sure glad it did not turn out that way. Twice per day like that would be rough.

One other factor that I have to reveal for you guys is that unfortunately I am not taking the p-gh at thre time recommended by Mr. U. I simply can't do it because the only completely private refrigerator I have access to is in my office at work. So the only times I can shoot it are during the day while I am at work. I still space out the doses by at least 4 hours and I try not to eat for at least 3 hours before and 1 hour after. Consequently I am getting in my calories disproportionately in the morning and the night.

Mr.50
Ouch. If I end up doing this, that could be somewhat of a problem as I eat every 2 hours, the frig thing shouldn't be an issue though...

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am actually not to sure Max if I really need to allow that much time to elapse but it was what I had always heard with otehr GH releasers. Since elevated glucose and insulin seem to inhibit GH release through somatostatin (Can't remember exactly which other hormone it is could be somatomedin.)

Ouch. If I end up doing this, that could be somewhat of a problem as I eat every 2 hours, the frig thing shouldn't be an issue though...

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok. It has been a week and a half on p-GH and off of GH and IGF. The very good news is that so far body fat has not increased and may actually have decreased. It looks like it in the lower abs. Additionally, I just finished some other medications I was stuck on for a while at the same time so I have lost about 10lbs in the last three weeks with no loss in exercise performance and actually what seems like a mild increase.

My current supplement and drug regimine is as follows just for full disclosure:

tianeptine (Stablon) for depression approx on of 1.5 weeks
T4 150mcgs per day which is my standard replacement dosage and has not changed in over a year.
this should not skew weight or fat loss from my baseline.

Cissus Rx 6 caps per day for inflammation

p-Gh .25 cc 2 X per day 5 on 2 off.
Now I did notice that last weekend I really crashed emotionally and I don't know if the
GABA potentiating effects of the p-GH have been a mood elevator during the "on" days or
if this is totally unrelated.

Epovar 9 caps 3 times per day for Endurance (Expensive but I figured I would give it a trial and I
got a deal on this and GAKIC from the local guy that is a friend of mine that owns a shop.

GAKIC - I scoop before working out

So there is confounding factors in this trial but I still am amazed that fat gain has not started. (fingers crossed).

Mr.50

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
All your fat loss and positive increases are no doubt from GAKIC.....

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Totally hilarious:dance: , this GAKIC, you can't imagine how great it is. Unbelievable. Truth be told, I am glad I got it cheap because it, as expected, appears to be another MuscleTech scam. At least by my estimation. Also it tastes horrible and the taste of most supplements, though unpleasant, don't bother me.

All your fat loss and positive increases are no doubt from GAKIC.....

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Pretty standard Judge. It seems like the p-GH worked ok the first couple of weeks to keep the GH levels high but at this point a lot of the "signs" being normal have returned. Mid section doesn't look quite so lean. Recovery is not as good. Etc.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Are you still using standard dosing (.25ml)? Maybe it's time to up the dose?

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
Since pGH is GABA,mainly, you should use it only at rest (before bed at best), ´cause GABA abolishes the exercise induced GH-response.

I´ve used it too, during my training sessions, which at this point mostly were endurance training over 2 hours and I felt it had some very negative effects on my training and recovery.

Now I know.

Instead ogf the EPOvar use something with orotic acid. like MAN orotine, there is some scientific evidence, that orotates/oa contributes to the maturation of bone marrow cells, which is thought to be the idea behind "Epovar".

The results you were experiencing could still be from the gh-cycle befor.

I would try hydrolized essential amino acids, since they´ve shown to boost gh after exercise to 2100%.Plus GABA, if you can stand it, maybe Arginine and Ornithine. Should work fine, but at a price worth 1IU of real rh-HGH ;-)

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I'm using GABA with ornitine and arginine. Is it supposed to be a good combo? I'm not sure I'm seeing anything from it.

Will have to switch to p-gh to see a difference I guess.

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
I'm using GABA with ornitine and arginine. Is it supposed to be a good combo? I'm not sure I'm seeing anything from it.

Will have to switch to p-gh to see a difference I guess.
Would tak esome time to see anything, depending on your body and metabolic state.

Arginine dose per oral should be 10g or little less, to get max. gh-secretagogue benefits from it, ornithin -don´t know exactly- about half or 1/3 of the arginine
and don´t take it pre-workout,´cause that´s gonne blunt the exercise induced gh-response, which, in man, is the main source of gh-secretion signaling.

Of course adding l-glutamine(peptides) at 5g and p-gh/Gaba would possibly add to the effects.

all of thesde worl best at a fasted state so a few hours after your last meal and before bed.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Bump for feedback on who'se used both hGH and UK's p-GH.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I just got 200 IU's of Jintropin today, and I have like 3 bottles of P-Gh lying around. I didn't even think about combining them, but of you guys want me to run the two and log it I will. I was thinking of doing the following:

3-4 IU's Jinotropin mid-morning
.5 ml of P-Gh at night.

Thoughts?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
The idea of this thread was to compare them side-by-side, not as a combo. I think your hypothalamus needs rest and that might be the reason why everyone seems to do 5/2 with these.

So, the idea would be to run one for a while, then run the other and compare the effects. A log would be very helpful in documenting these effects, as the differences might be subtle...

Will you do one?

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sure

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Hey I just noticed you live barely 70 miles from me. You come to Montreal sometimes?

anapolack

Banned
Awards

me too....im a pro boxer but in the day i work security at a middleschool.........and i bounce on the weekends

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, sometimes I go up there. Montreal rocks! My ex girlfriend was canadian, she graduated from Concordia last year.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
AP what weight class and how tall are you.

I do some amature stuff but I am starting to approach over the hill age for boxing.

Mr.50

me too....im a pro boxer but in the day i work security at a middleschool.........and i bounce on the weekends