Question about IBE's Oratropin

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
Oraotrppin supposed to absorbed sublingually or it some how crosses the GI track. Now we assume that IGF-1 did cross GI track or delivered sublingually, then IGF-1 half life is very short, that’s why L3IGF-1 was developed at first place since it breaks down slowly in the body, no one uses plain IGF-1. Or is the IGF-1 in oratropin is long IGF-1?

FreakNasty22

Awards
Why bother, there are other board sponsors with cheaper injectable igf that works much better.

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
Why bother, there are other board sponsors with cheaper injectable igf that works much better.
That's certainly debatable

FreakNasty22

Awards
There has been so much controversy over this stuff no one can prove that it is real, why not just pin stuff that has been proven to be 100% real plus it's much cheaper, i wouldn't even worry about oratropin and if you actually compare the two more people are saying they gained more off of injectable igf-1 with oratropin's results being sketchy at best.

FreakNasty22

Awards
I'm not trying to bash ibe because they're a great company as far as their other products but the oral lr3igf-1?? I'm sorry I just don't believe in it. I have yet to hear a testimonial where someone's mind was blown away by the results, I know plenty people who are ADVANCED bodybuilders who love injectable igf and have had great results on it. You've also got to take into consideration the placebo effect here, somebody gets this new hyped up stuff that's so "advanced" because the info the company gives has all these words designed to sound so advanced, that whoever takes it gets this feeling like this is the end all in supplementation which is just not true.

FreakNasty22

Awards
I know you guys on this board banned one of my friends for saying IBE sucks, I am not saying that at all, but if you ban everyone who has an honest opinion, what are you telling your other members, that this board is "politically correct" I think a good civilized disagreement is good among members it makes people get out of their shell and think a bit, isn't that why this is called anabolic MINDS???

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
Plenty of logs around on here and a bunch of boards that say Oratropin-1 is in fact the real deal. And I'm talking talking just some jerk-offs. The first people to test the product were all respected Vets w/ no personal interest in the product.

FreakNasty22

Awards
I never accused it of not being real, all i'm saying is that it costs more per mg and if you have any doubts about it, why not just take something like mr's igf that has been proven many times before that's all

FreakNasty22

Awards
I believe that these vets are telling the truth i'm just stating a fact when I say there's been no one i've seen yet who has experienced the same kind of gains compared to the injectable igf1

Just A Hack

Awards
I know I would go with injectables, if someone would show (not tell) me exactly how to pin it. But for now I'm just reading up and learning as much as I can about all the types of IGF.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I achieved the same results with both.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know you guys on this board banned one of my friends for saying IBE sucks, I am not saying that at all, but if you ban everyone who has an honest opinion, what are you telling your other members, that this board is "politically correct" I think a good civilized disagreement is good among members it makes people get out of their shell and think a bit, isn't that why this is called anabolic MINDS???
You stated you don't beleive in it and you are still here.

Maybe you should rethink your statement because 99% of the time its not the opinion that gets someone banned, its the way they express it.

Stating a company "sucks" doens't bring an air of distinction to the the arguement and it certainly doesn't set an example of a "civilized disagreement".

LuckyBoy

Awards
  • Established
I used oratropin instead of pinning mr's because I hate needles. It's as simple as that really and I had great results from it! It's basically just an alternative to pinning.

FreakNasty22

Awards
To answer Bobo, my friend didn't actually say that IBE sucked or anything like that, I just wanted to point out that even though IBE is a board sponsor, i've had great success with MR's IGF-1, who also is a board sponsor, but I think it's good to be skeptical about anything, especially something that is making claims like IBE's oratropin, I'm not saying it's a good or bad product , all i'm saying is that the injectables have been proven already

FreakNasty22

Awards
I consider this to be one of if not the most informative board on the net right now, and I would in no way disrespect any of the sponsors of this board, I think that there are some boards out there who will ban someone the moment they say something bad about their sponsors or anything like that. Obviously this board is not like that, at least in my case, I should have stated that I did not know everything that my friend posted before getting banned, he obviously posted something in a manner that was inappropriate