So ive been on gh for yrs now

Country

Awards
Tried every brand but finally hooked up with gh right from cvs and wallgreens for next to nothing. Ive always done sub q injections but a lot of my buddies do im and even iv . Any thoughts

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The more comments I read of yours, the more the doubt I get that you are actually that massive ripped guy in the photo you posted haha

Country

Awards
The more comments I read of yours, the more the doubt I get that you are actually that massive ripped guy in the photo you posted haha
Why is that i know a lot of what i post im trying to get members involved but if u need proof its me lmk on private email i can show u me training or even better i van do a lift thst u request. Why would you think that

Country

Awards
Ok whst would u like to see for your satisfaction just lmk i have nothing to hide im no big name at all but why come at me all ive done is try to help u want to see me from when i stsrted and why is it so important to you or would u like a long list of references from all the wsy from dial up days on the boards?

Country

Awards
Is it the post about gh yea i would never do anything but sub q but guys are trying all types of things.

Country

Awards
And im not thst massive bro i barely placed at the Arnold. But u lmk me know u want at the gym tomorrow u tell me how many fingers to hold up and boom ill post it for ya

Country

Awards
I think that can settle it tell how many fingers u want me to hold at the gym and ill post it just for u. Why the hate when ive done nothing but try to contribute and help i dont get it bro y the hate

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not hate man, I just thought someone who looked like the picture would have been a member here a lot longer and some of your posts were a bit off in the sense it sounded like you didn't know what you were talking about, but I see your more recent posts and got a bit of knowledge behind ya haha

Country

Awards
Not hate man, I just thought someone who looked like the picture would have been a member here a lot longer and some of your posts were a bit off in the sense it sounded like you didn't know what you were talking about, but I see your more recent posts and got a bit of knowledge behind ya haha
I apologize if i came off like a dick ive been on the boards since dial up the fitnessboard. A lot of post i post its just to get guys active. Im far from knowing it all im still learning as well trial and error.