IS MY MK677 BUNK??

1. IS MY MK677 BUNK??

So I am currently taking 20mg of MK677 ED an hour before bed. I'm reading all about symptoms that include: bloating, increase weight, lethargy, tingling fingers, vivid dreams....

I'm not getting any of those symptoms from mine. I know sad I'm complaining about not having the side effects lol

FYI: I am on week 4 of the cycle

2. Quote Originally Posted by Geoffr View Post
    So I am currently taking 20mg of MK677 ED an hour before bed. I'm reading all about symptoms that include: bloating, increase weight, lethargy, tingling fingers, vivid dreams....

I'm not getting any of those symptoms from mine. I know sad I'm complaining about not having the side effects lol

FYI: I am on week 4 of the cycle
    What source?
    •   

3. New roids

4. Quote Originally Posted by Geoffr View Post
    New roids
    Not everyone gets sides from mk677 but I have not heard about the brand before so I can't comment on that.
    Go on with 20mg and then test another brand and see if you get any sides.

5. I have a new brand coming in this week, I believe it was the source or the batch that source got.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Geoffr View Post
    I have a new brand coming in this week, I believe it was the source or the batch that source got.
    Please keep us updated.

7. The main thing I noticed was an increase in hunger at 25mg

8. 20mg and I got insane bloating and tingly hands. It may have disrupted my sleep too, I may try it again soon but keep the dose below 10mg to start.

9. My friend was taking 10mg, and now 20mg OL branded and gets none of these sides!

No increased hunger, no bloating, no deeper sleep etc

But he said strength is good etc

10. I got tingly hands and extremely muscle fullness similar to dbol..
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

11. I started a new source last night, seems to be working based off the intense dreams all throughout the night, I believe the last source I used was a bad batch or either a bad source!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Geoffr View Post
    I started a new source last night, seems to be working based off the intense dreams all throughout the night, I believe the last source I used was a bad batch or either a bad source!
    Name of source?

13. Did you get any positive effects?

Ive used the MK-677 from Sarms4you. In my first week i got really vivid dreams it was a crazy experience haha. The next weeks i saw a bit of bloating and increased weight. Pumps were amazing in the gym and another effect was my skin, it was getting really smooth. I stacked it with their LGD for my last bulk, would definitely buy them again.

14. Have an order of PRE mk677 on the way ..., I'll let ya know

15. Quote Originally Posted by Geoffr View Post
    Have an order of PRE mk677 on the way ..., I'll let ya know
    They're good **** you won't be disappointed

16. Pretty weird your not feeling anything...probarly bunk. Ordered my mk from a european source and so far this stuff is good to go.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is my Iron Labs Epistane Bunk?? ""Pics inside""
    By NoLimitz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-13-2012, 11:44 AM
  2. Is my Clen bunk?
    By Adam0079 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-30-2012, 10:24 PM
  3. WTF is my phera vol bunk?
    By hman85 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-22-2010, 03:31 PM
  4. is my dbol/tren/prop bunk?/underdosed?
    By UnicronSpawn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-13-2006, 12:19 AM
  5. Here is my upper Body 4 day split for FIna Cycle
    By pjorstad in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-22-2003, 04:59 PM