MaNiak1027 Oratropin-1 log!

• Thread starter ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
  • Start date

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Hey everybody....just wanna say that this will be my log of Oratropin. I have a kit that I am testing for IBE. My cycle will last 2 weeks unless I am guided other wise. I got the kit today and must say the product was packaged and labeled professionally and each and every oral syringe is wrapped up! The only negative that I may add, which I hope Lozgod and Riskarb may chime in, is that the syringes do not seem to be measured evenly! There if anyone wants I can post a pic of what I mean but I am to lazy to do so without any prompting. This is an HONEST log. If it goes well as I have been reading from Riskarb and Jonny B at some other site then I have much to look for. I am sure the oral syringes in total equal 600mcg but they are not 40mcg each as there are small differences in each syringe. I wanted to ask IBE and those testing Oratropin if I should take 1 oral syring a day or if I should do it every other day to make it last 4 weeks since it lasts for up to 48hrs in the body. If I do take it then my log will be to show what is attainable in a two week span. I will be eating at maintanance or possibly just under as I want to lose some weight. I am up to recommendations and suggestions, especially from those testing Oratropin and from IBE. I just also wanna say thanks to Riskarb as he has also helped me with some questions! It says on the directions to take 1 syringe at least 1 hour after a meal and to let it hit your tounge and swish it around, yet in a PM I was told to let it hit my throat and take it first thing in the morning, so which is right and WHY? I also got the pack today so I don't know whether to start tomorrow or start on monday when my training cycle begins? Thank you in advance to any who have answers...thanks!

Thank you Brian for your quick response! I was doubting the quality in any way and I was sure that the box contained 600mcg (as stated above), so please don't think that was a dis or a negative feed against you. So start first thing in the morning to the back of my throat and not let it swish around first? Any reason to take first thing in the morning as opposed to the recommended 1 hour after a meal? What about 1 syringe E.O.D. to last the recommended 4 weeks? If you can answer any/and all questions from the first post it is greatly appreciated, thank you Brian!

Also, when taking Oratropin in concern to cardio, would it make a difference? What effect would it have on cardio, should I have some gatorade near by in case I go Hypo?

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Good luck on the cycle. My pins were off as you say, but were over-dosed as Brian has stated.

I do fasted cardio every morning and take my OT before my stair climb... When I get back I take my morning shake. I get hypo on this stuff, but it's fairly predictable and diminishing with time. If you doing morning cardio I'd probably wait until finished.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
bump to IBE for all these questions, and thanks in advance. Nobody seems to know exactly the best procedure to use this stuff due to its newness, so all info is important. Is there a thread or link with all the advisable procedures/do's and dont's, or are they in some instructions which accompany the product? Otherwise, the forum is probably as good a place as any for the info exchange.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost: Thanks IBE. Just wanted to let you know I got the Kit yesterday. :thumbsup: I'll be PMing you shortly 'cuz I have some Protocol issues I want to bounce off you. ;)

Day 1/March 3,2005

Ok guys, I took my first dose at 11AM (YEA I woke up really late today!) It is not 11:30 and I am starving! Is it possible that the OT cause a blood sugar drop, as I took it first thing, and that is causing my intense hunger! I was gonna do fasted cardio but I am waiting until I hit that one hour mark and am gonna eat! I will do cardio after my workout though! IBE was right, the oral syringes were all above the 5ML mark (one or two near 7!). The taste leaves something to be desired, but it is not that bad either, sort of like a bland cookie dough! Any way I am taking it for results, not for taste. My mouth was also a little dryer after about 15minutes, but I don't know whether to attribute that to the OT or to not having any fluids yet! Will post back later. Any other signs for me to look out for guys?

Forgot to mention, I am assuming it is the OT making me hungry becuase I had a large dinner last night that I know was sitting heavy in me last night so I really think it must be the OT!

The Reporter

Awards
Brian@IBE,

I e-mailed you my shipping information yesterday, Wed-3/2/05, hope you got it. Let me know if you didn't.

MaNiak,

These postings are greatly appreciated. As far as the hypo goes, I almost welcome it as I'm a CKD dieter. The last time I experienced anything close to hypo was week three of my Superdrol cycle and extreme lethargy hit me for two days like a ton of bricks. I kicked in some 4AD transdermal and that solved it, so I'm doubting if it was hypoG.

But the state of ketosis, I've always felt, is total extreme hypoglycemia, thus your body kicks into converting fat cells into ketones. So OT seems to me, a perfect adjunct to a CKD'er like myself.

Sorry to MaNiak, not meaning to take your thread under hostage. But I'll be beginning my review log at bulknutrition.com. It looks like I'll be the first person over there to start it. And once something hot starts over there, I know Mike gets richer by the day, so I'd like to support him in that sense because I've never had anything but great service from him.
And Brian@IBE, I assume you'll have Mike at bulk carrying it sometime in the future after the beta testing period? I'm just curious.

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
Do/can you brush you teeth before you use in the morning?? What about if you keep your mouth open and have a fan blow in it and dry it out will that help absorbsion?

Sort of wondering about the brushing and listerine of the mouth also LOL!

I took my dose an hour after breakfast yesterday and today as well and didn't get as hungry afterwards. Nothing major to report except that for whatever reason I woke up at 226 today instead of 229. I assume I ate something to make me drop water but this is quite interesting to me.....will up date later.

The Reporter

Awards
IBE,

Thanks, got the kits today and will begin tomorrow.

Just to make sure, I will be dosing preworkout at 4:30 a.m., I work out at 5:30 a.m. I always workout on an empty stomach except for a eph/caff combo. Workout takes approximately 60 mins. so that should suffice for the one-hour time after dosing? Meaning, I can slam my usual postworkout shake?
I've begun a log at bulknutrition.com as it looks like I'm the first user to post over there. There is another person starting soon but I think I got him beat as far as starting the log. There's some feeble-minded people over there but they sure love to spend cash on stuff so they'll be keeping a close watch, I'm sure.

Today I had a really good workout, kept the pace pretty quick and my strength was good for every set. I think it is to early for it to be the OT but you never know! It really sucks to swish around a bland ass cookie dough flavor in your mouth FIRST thing in the morning and then not drink anything for an hour, other than that Bitchy complaint I have none. I am looking forward to tomorrows workout as well. I did an hour of cardio after the weight workout and endurance was good. Will weigh myself tomorrow, hopefully it didn't fluctuate much.

Ifrit

Awards
Do you guys take it first thing in the morning before eating or drinking anything?

I have taken it in the morning but when I do it like that I seem to get hungrier waiting for the hour window to close so I can eat something, it might be the drop in blood sugar or it might be from not eating while a sleep and having to wait another 30-60minutes. Hey IBE, can you drink water while waiting for the 30-60minute window to be up (it says stay away from carbonated drinks for an hour, not water)?

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
4:30 man thats dedication. I dont get up early for anybody or anything.

the anapolack

Awards
can you wait till middle of night(i alway wake up).....take and go back to bed?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Just to make sure, I will be dosing preworkout at 4:30 a.m., I work out at 5:30 a.m. I always workout on an empty stomach except for a eph/caff combo. Workout takes approximately 60 mins
R-man: having checked out some of your posts here and elsewhere, I appreciate your insight, experience, and understand you have a very specific diet regimen regarding ketosis, etc. However, if you really want to make some significant gains in the gym, I think you would be well served to have a protein/carb meal or shake of some kind before you do your weightlifting--even if its at 3am or whatever! There is just no way you can exert max effort in a heavily fasted state. You'll burn cals, to be sure, and fat cals at that. I still don't think it'll offset the negative effects of A) catabolism potential and B) inability to function w/ maximal effort/energy in the gym. Cardio, fine. But all out iron? I couldn't do it. There just isn't enough blood sugar to energize it!

Understand things need to be tweaked in regards to Oratropin use. As a general rule, though, something to consider. And remember, its just my $.02!

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
R-man: having checked out some of your posts here and elsewhere, I appreciate your insight, experience, and understand you have a very specific diet regimen regarding ketosis, etc. However, if you really want to make some significant gains in the gym, I think you would be well served to have a protein/carb meal or shake of some kind before you do your weightlifting--even if its at 3am or whatever! There is just no way you can exert max effort in a heavily fasted state. You'll burn cals, to be sure, and fat cals at that. I still don't think it'll offset the negative effects of A) catabolism potential and B) inability to function w/ maximal effort/energy in the gym. Cardio, fine. But all out iron? I couldn't do it. There just isn't enough blood sugar to energize it!

Understand things need to be tweaked in regards to Oratropin use. As a general rule, though, something to consider. And remember, its just my $.02!
:goodpost: Not to mention the hypoglycemic response. I'd drop dead if I tried to do that.

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
I know people that can suck water threw there nose and drink it. Have to learn.

The Reporter

Awards

Thanks, Milwood. I do have some oatmeal before my chest and triceps workout towards the end of the week. I can train pretty close to the max on my lats/delt/traps and legs/biceps while on an empty stomach. And my weakest bodypart is chest and I have found through experimentation that preworkout carbs definitely adds up to stronger chest muscles. But as far as lats and quads, I can use pretty close to top-range weights regardless of eating or not. The catabolism factor does worry me, but I use the
Max-OT program which keeps the workouts pretty short but sweet.

Hey Brian (IBE) I was wondering if any food can be ingested at all during the hour period as waiting an hour after waking up to eat seems weird as we are all taught to eat immediately to stop the catabolic hormones coursing through us from the night fast. Please also check your PM's.

The Reporter

Awards
Thanks IBE, but I would think that any possible sides, hypoglycemia, for instance, I would want to overcome by using eph/caff. BTW, I don't add aspirin as it amps the effect too much for me. I didn't expect any short-term benefits like psychostimulation or increased energy from OT-1, am I wrong?

And I really don't do eph/caff for any fat burning effects, my body has taken it too long for that anymore. I just do it for the preworkout kick, especially at 5:00 in the morning. Is that a side effect (the fat-burning) that you'd be referring to?

And, MaNiak1027, I apologize for the short hijacking of your thread, but I would hope my queries are relevant.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Edited for clarity

Thanks IBE, but I would think that any possible sides, hypoglycemia, for instance, I would want to overcome by using eph/caff.
Not IBE, but I'd think that if you're using free goods as a tester, you should co-operate w/ the provider of the goods & test it like they want you to.

If, on the other hand, you're a customer (as in, you paid for it), do as you like.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
you can eat 1 hour before the dose but not within 1 hour after the dose..again this is saying just on the safe side. I will ask the pharm company behind the technology and see what can and can not be done
OK, I'm keeping a careful eye on all this and I'm trying to figure out when I'm gonna take it. Here's the deal... When I wake in the morning, I have to have my coffe while I stare numbly at the TV for a good half hr. Sometimes I have early morning clients and then I work out. On theese mornings, I consume a small meal in the form of a shake. What I'm thinking is that the best time to take this is after my PWO meal( if I lift early after clients.) On other mornings, I think I'll take it after breakfast so I can follow the no drinking for one hr rule. Does this sound like a good plan?? I had no idea this stuff was so high maintenance. :blink:

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
once you get on it, you'll figure out how to deal with the "maintenancing" stuff--hour pre-, hour post-, coffee, food, etc. based on your schedule. At first it is a challenge.

IBE- what exactly might be feelings (created by OT) that might be offset by E/C? If it's lethargy, wouldn't that be a good thing? Or if it's hypo, might that be a bad/dangerous thing? Thanks.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
When I wake in the morning, I have to have my coffe while I stare numbly at the TV for a good half hr.
My first reaction to this was revulsion at the idea of television at that hour, but I must admit - seeing Katie Couric first thing in the morning could bring a whole new level of aggression to my workouts.

Coffee time is sacred. I never rush a cup of coffee - I'd rather wait for a moment when I can enjoy it in peace.

Keeping a keen eye on your deliberations, LO (along w/ the other OT action)!

Not IBE, but I'd think that if you're using free goods as a tester, you should co-operate w/ the provider of the goods & test it like they want you to.

If, on the other hand, you're a customer (as in, you paid for it), do as you like.
-I am not sure who this quote was intended for but I do take the OT as I was instructed by IBE.

-To the REPORTER don't worry. At first I was getting a little "Irked" that I was getting thread jacked but I have done it many times and all of your posts have pertained to the product at hand and I believe have merit and benefit everyone here, including myself....so thank you. I have added more sets to my workouts and stay clearer of going to failure and I have noticed that I can maintain my strength during these longer workouts. I don't know if its the OT but I feel pretty strong during the entire workout and have pretty energy. Other than that nothing else to note. I will update when strength increases occur if they do. It is still very early in my testing, only like 5 days in but I am still debating the cover price of the product and if it is worth it. Again I am only testing out 1 kit so it may take 4 weeks for the product to really shine so keep that in mind but I guess for those that can only afford 1 kit my log will be an example of what they can get out of the product.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
-I am not sure who this quote was intended for but I do take the OT as I was instructed by IBE.
I was commenting to something The Reporter said.

sorry to clutter up your log - I appreciate you doing this & I'm paying close attention!

No problem BW :) ! I am always willing to give my body for the name of science! Do you hear this BOARD SPONSORS!!! Even if I end up sterile and limp and with acne and shoot out my thyroid and get GH gut and the test levels of a 6 month old baby girl! J/K! Let the cycle log continue!

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
it's not that bad...LOL I drink coffe also in the morning and then about a hour later I take my dose and then 1 hour I eat
Sounds good. I'll figure it out. :thumbsup:

The log starts friday.

supersteve

Awards
Hey IBE, have u successfully sent any Oratropin-1 to a customer in Australia? I've ordered some letrozole from u guys before and it has come through fine, but i'm not sure about this as i assume the packaging will be bigger and marked.

Thanks.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
IBE- did you see my query in post #42? Thanks.

The Reporter

Awards
IBE, just read your response that Prolangtum posted on Avantlabs.com

My question is it said that OT-1 is absorbed by the throat membrane. And I know we should swish is around in our mouth, but I've been shooting it towards the back of my throat. Do I need to shoot it just on my tounge and swish it with a little bit of water and let it kind of sit there? Because the way I've been doing it, I think I'm just swallowing it. I've been kind of shooting it like Sesathin, straight down the throat. But after reading your article, I think I've been dosing incorrectly.

Could you straighten me out? The taste doesn't bother me at all so I can leave it in my mouth. It's pretty nuetral as far as weight goes.

Another observance is I've lost weight but strength is still ramping up. I think it's also due to night sweats because I've woken up twice these past two days with a soaked shirt.

I haven't posted this yet as I wanted to make sure it wasn't the power of the placebo but I have been waking up "sweaty". At first I was like what the F*ck! but quickly attributed it to the OT. So far weight has been stable since last time I checked but strength is still strong and I am starting to think I look fuller, but that's it at this point, which is not to bad for being just over a week into it! My cycle will end on thursday or friday as this was only an experiment of one kit, I am starting to wish I had enough for 4 weeks or even a 4 weeker for PCT of my next cycle which will have SD with it! I so far have not had a bad workout while on this stuff so thats cool too!

Hey guys, my workouts have been good for the last two weeks but I got a new PR today on Incline Bench. The weight I used to do for 4 I did for 8 and almost got 9 so I won't count it! I had no carbs at all today so I thought today was gonna suck but it was great! I then added 5lbs to my db flyes so today was a great workout with NO CARBS! Feels like the OT is really kicking in!

Jerry1979

Awards
Great.

From what I read on all the fora it really seems to work. Which is good as I've got 2 kits coming this way.

But most report it to kick in after 10 days or so. I was wondering if it would make sense to use it for 6 weeks then otherwise the effective cycle would be short. Not sure of that's a good idea though as the injected form loses efficacy after 4-5 weeks. IBE???

Will it keep working after the 4 week mark?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Great.

From what I read on all the fora it really seems to work. Which is good as I've got 2 kits coming this way.

But most report it to kick in after 10 days or so. I was wondering if it would make sense to use it for 6 weeks then otherwise the effective cycle would be short. Not sure of that's a good idea though as the injected form loses efficacy after 4-5 weeks. IBE???

Will it keep working after the 4 week mark?
I think it has been stated somewhere that 50 days is the upper end of cycle length.

the anapolack

Awards
they say hyperpalasia happens only after about 28 day........so id run it a few weeks longer......im gonna run 2 kits then switch to site injecting 60mcgs of mr lr3 until i run out

Hey guys, my last oral syringe was taken on the 18th, but Brian from IBE was kind enough to send me another kit to make this a 4 week cycle! I have caught a bug this weekend and felt like ****, even though today I am starting to feel better. The bug through off my diet this weekend but will get back to it tomorrow most likely, (not supposed to have dairy when you are sick cause of mucous production). Strength slowly starting to climb but it may be just natural gains. Endurance in the gym seems to have improved just as much as strength. Nothing explosive but slowly going up.I have been at maintanance calories but in order to really make it a small cut I do have to drop calories, we will see how this goes. I most likely won't go to the gym today to let my body rest some more......I hope you guys are still reading this cycle, and what was that about the comment about sugar free gum???????

SD1959

Awards
Hey guys, my last oral syringe was taken on the 18th, but Brian from IBE was kind enough to send me another kit to make this a 4 week cycle! I have caught a bug this weekend and felt like ****, even though today I am starting to feel better. The bug through off my diet this weekend but will get back to it tomorrow most likely, (not supposed to have dairy when you are sick cause of mucous production). Strength slowly starting to climb but it may be just natural gains. Endurance in the gym seems to have improved just as much as strength. Nothing explosive but slowly going up.I have been at maintanance calories but in order to really make it a small cut I do have to drop calories, we will see how this goes. I most likely won't go to the gym today to let my body rest some more......I hope you guys are still reading this cycle, and what was that about the comment about sugar free gum???????
I wanted to know if you could chew gum after ingesting oratropin to help with th edry mouth feeling.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Still with ya MaNiaK!
Get rested - we'll wait....

(I'm betting the answer to the gum question is NO)