MaNiak1027 Oratropin-1 log!

• Thread starter ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
  • Start date

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Thanks BODY WIZARD, to SD I would guess no as well. If I was you I would have my morning shake, coffee, meal, water, or whatever, then wait and hour, then take the ORATROPIN, then wait another hour and continue your diet as you normally would, not as big of a pain in the ass as it may seem!

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Thanks BODY WIZARD, to SD I would guess no as well. If I was you I would have my morning shake, coffee, meal, water, or whatever, then wait and hour, then take the ORATROPIN, then wait another hour and continue your diet as you normally would, not as big of a pain in the ass as it may seem!
Just to throw in a difrent option, I wake up, drink java, Brush teeth,(use plenty of mouthwash,) Dose the OT, then wait an hr and eat. I've found that real easy to fit into my schedule and I know it's working 'cuz good things are happening.

So Lean One, you dose immediately after the java/listerine?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Yup.

The alcohol in the mouthwash can actually increase absorbtion.

Sometimes I dose after breakfast and brushing teeth if I have early clients.

BigBub

Awards
I took my dose an hour after breakfast yesterday and today as well and didn't get as hungry afterwards. Nothing major to report except that for whatever reason I woke up at 226 today instead of 229. I assume I ate something to make me drop water but this is quite interesting to me.....will up date later.
Where did you get that awesome avatar? The guy in your pic is crazy big. Looks like that guy was experimenting with myostatin inhibitors or something? I know its not real but its still bad ass.

lol I found it at another forum site, not sure which one! Thanks for the comp on the avatar....I may change soon but if you want to use him go ahead bro! Might do a nice pic of Sergio Oliva soon with his guns blazing! Sorry for the lack of updates but the cold I have had took me out for a week feeling like ****! I apologize to all who have been following....will go back tomorrow and will tell all if I have kept strength, which I would attribute to the OT...my diet has been a little off and so I haven't weighed myself but I was noticing before my week off that I was looking nice and fuller if that means anything and strength started rising, especially on bench which is what I have been focusing on! Really wish I didn't get sick...It is still with me but about 90-95% gone. Again I apologize to Brian of IBE and all those following, which only seems to be my boy BodyWizard, LOL for the getting sick in the middle of cycle but I really couldn't help it.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
glad to see you're coming around - I was sick for near 3 years - I hates it too!
keep taking care of yourself!

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
lol I found it at another forum site, not sure which one! Thanks for the comp on the avatar....I may change soon but if you want to use him go ahead bro! Might do a nice pic of Sergio Oliva soon with his guns blazing! Sorry for the lack of updates but the cold I have had took me out for a week feeling like ****! I apologize to all who have been following....will go back tomorrow and will tell all if I have kept strength, which I would attribute to the OT...my diet has been a little off and so I haven't weighed myself but I was noticing before my week off that I was looking nice and fuller if that means anything and strength started rising, especially on bench which is what I have been focusing on! Really wish I didn't get sick...It is still with me but about 90-95% gone. Again I apologize to Brian of IBE and all those following, which only seems to be my boy BodyWizard, LOL for the getting sick in the middle of cycle but I really couldn't help it.
I'm following bro. I'm very interested in Oratropin. Especially in seeing this take off. If the delivery method is as effective as they claim it might make an interesting delivery method for all kinds of things. Weird thing is I know a shitload of people who got real sick this past weekend, including me. I was in bed all day Sunday, could barely move. My stomach is still off, but at least the dizzyness is gone and I can sort of eat the way I should be.

It pissed me off because I was all ready to start a nice cycle this week, and I had to put that off. Even quit smoking (again) to make sure I was doing everything keep my blood pressure in line. Still deciding on the cycle. It's going to SD with something stacked with it. I'm thinking M1,4 or MOHN. Still bulking so I'm leaning towards M1,4, leaving the MOHN for a cut later on in a few months. I'm also thinking it wouldn't be too hard to get a test transdermal going and see how that would be, SD and test. I'm sure that would feel frigging great.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I'm following bro. I'm very interested in Oratropin. Especially in seeing this take off. If the delivery method is as effective as they claim it might make an interesting delivery method for all kinds of things. Weird thing is I know a shitload of people who got real sick this past weekend, including me. I was in bed all day Sunday, could barely move. My stomach is still off, but at least the dizzyness is gone and I can sort of eat the way I should be.

It pissed me off because I was all ready to start a nice cycle this week, and I had to put that off. Even quit smoking (again) to make sure I was doing everything keep my blood pressure in line. Still deciding on the cycle. It's going to SD with something stacked with it. I'm thinking M1,4 or MOHN. Still bulking so I'm leaning towards M1,4, leaving the MOHN for a cut later on in a few months. I'm also thinking it wouldn't be too hard to get a test transdermal going and see how that would be, SD and test. I'm sure that would feel frigging great.
I have some interesting feedback regarding OT experience (used last 2 weeks of 4 week SD cycle and first 2 weeks of PCT) but 'll have to post later...
..today, hopefully!

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
looking forward to hearing about it, milwood!

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
okay, check it out.
I ran a 4 weeker of SD @ 20mg/day for 3 weeks, then used LMG for week 4. The cycle also ended up including Oratropin for weeks 3-4. I'm finishing 2nd week of PCT with Oratropin (4 weeks total; 2 on cycle and 2 in PCT) along with the following: LX, Rebound XT, and I ran nolva for 1 week only @ 15mg/day. The most important thing I have to say involves the effects of this combonation. I am thoroughly convinced that these in particular have produced what for me has been an outstanding PCT; strength and stamina consistent and even a bit up since being on-cycle (as lethargy has decreased), as well as retaining vascularity and weight! I am an ecto/hardgainer, and it is nearly impossible for me to keep up strength and weight gains post-cycle. This is usually noticed within 5 days. It is still early I know (just under 2 weeks), but knowing my body and the transition I always experience post-cycle, I am amazed at the present results. In summary, I believe the LX, RXT and Oratropin have been key. My gains on SD were slow. That said, if I get lean modest gains and keep them, that's perfect. I am up 8lbs of what clearly is muscle, and it appears that most of that wants to stay.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
OUTSTANDING!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

That's cause for celebration -
any chance of before & after pix?

:cheers:

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
unfortunately, I am not a picture taker. Another note: I have kept good fat intake high. Lots of nuts, natty PB, flax, fish oil and sesathin. As well, my cals are maintenance high, good carbs moderate to high; good dose of oatmeal/protein pre-workout, and after as well. I am not gaining fat, in fact I seem to be somehow gaining muscle. This is what suggests to me that the OT is at work, and that the Rebound is strong and effective. Very happy, especially since I was sniveling before that my SD gains weren't as quick as others' were.

phenom9950

Awards
so what has been your overall weight gain on the oratropin? to this date?

The Reporter

Awards
That's very similar to my experience with OT-1 on PCT. I think the evidence is showing that OT-1 for a great PCT is almost mandatory.

so what has been your overall weight gain on the oratropin? to this date?
So far the scale says up 3.4lbs....but this week really messed me up, being sick messed with my appetite and I hope there wasn't any fluid imbalance to being sick...I still feel the bug in me....I wish I didn't get sick in mid-cycle....strength was relatively good for coming back....just lacked endurance which was to be expected....I think I could have done better if I didn't get sick.....will write up a WRAP UP on Saturday!

:thumbsup: Forgot to post this but the scale leveled at about a 3lbs gain and this was after the sickness.....I imagine results would of been better if my health would of kept up.....I feel that those expection M1T results should steer away, it wasn't designed for that....but for lean gains it is great....felt strong while on it.....I think the most valuable asset of OT as some have seemed to find out is to use it on PCT....to make things easier during the jump off of a cycle...I am honored that IBE would let me try out their product and really wanna give Brian of IBE a thank you....if you EVER need a guinea pig please let me know.....I am considering getting some of their peptides and trying them on my own....I may post a log or may just give feedback. Thank you again and I apologize for getting sick on you guys, I feel bad for that, should have been taking my vitamin C :sick: ! I hope I didn't dissapoint any of those following this log if there were many at all! Thanks for checking in guys, for those that did! Hey IBE, you've got a PM! See you guys at my next cycle log.....may be training under the guidance of someone! :thumbsup:

cry0smate

cry0smate

The Chosen One
Awards
This was an awesome log bro. Thanks for keeping it up :)

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the log, MaNiaK! Getting sick just sucks - sorry you've had to deal w/ so much of that.

After all the reading I've been doing on IGF-1 (inject or oral), I'd have to say that anyone expecting to gain "M1T-style" on it is also expecting to earn big bux selling their butt-monkeys....

I'll be watching for your next log - and hope you are healthy for awhile!

Hahaha, I may delay my next cycle as I am having really bad INSOMNIA and may even get a night job (O, GREAT!). Might as well make some money while I am up, the insomnia is taking a bad toll on my now as I am not getting enough meals and I am starting to miss workouts do to a really out of whack sleep schedule, I already created a thread about it in the general topic section....I refuse to waste any trainers time or even mine if I am not functioning at 100%, so as of right now those plans are put on hold for a week or so but hopefully not longer, will be trying tylenol PM again tonigh!

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I get bouts of insomnia regularly. Melatonin helps, as do long, boring director's commentaries on DVDs. Anything by Oliver Stone usually puts me to sleep.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
For insomnia, try 50-100mg of 5-HTP. Add 1000-1500mg of valerian root if necessarry. (If it's extract/standardized, it's less.) This should do the trrick for a restful sleep. If that doesn't work, seek medical help. Don't become reliant on anything, if at all humanly possible. Use as necessarry.

Thanks a lot for the suggestions guys...nothing yet has helped....yesterday I was asleep by 3ish which was a battle I thought I won....but the war ain't over! It is now 4:06AM and I am up WIDE awake wondering if I won a laptop! Thanks again guys....I will try 5-HTP and the valerian....plus maybe some Gaba and phenibut....call it the unconcious stack with some Tylenol-PM (generic dollar store version of course) thrown in for good measure!

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to try this stuff in conjunction with a PCT :)

I would imagine it would be great in PCT as it would make it smoother and possibly allow you to keep on gaining after a cycle....it's great that some are keeping logs with OT in their PCT and there are loving it! Will probably incorporate this into my next PCT.....keep on putting out great products IBE, and I am anticipating their next peptide formula for oral delivery!