HGH VS PEPTIDES? In-regards to lower back disc injuries.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey,

I have access to legit HGH through my mate's Dr, he asked him if it would be beneficial to me & the Dr said yes.

I have lower back issues, degeneration of the L5/S1, facet of the joint, bulge on L3 as-well. I have taken alot of time off gym with no help so now starting to work on a plan to aid it in anyway possible.

It's not cheap, I think it would roughly cost me $1,000AU PER MONTH. My question is will it be above & beyond what Peptides may do for me which may cost me $500-$1,000 for 3 months.

Thanks for any advice, below is what my mate wrote to me.

"He said you'd need a dose of about 0.6mg a day 5 days a week for 3 months then would be able to taper off after that. So i get 5mg cartridges they cost about $440. So you'd be going thru one about every 1.5 weeks for 3 months i thnik if i did my maths right "

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey,

I have access to legit HGH through my mate's Dr, he asked him if it would be beneficial to me & the Dr said yes.

I have lower back issues, degeneration of the L5/S1, facet of the joint, bulge on L3 as-well. I have taken alot of time off gym with no help so now starting to work on a plan to aid it in anyway possible.

It's not cheap, I think it would roughly cost me $1,000AU PER MONTH. My question is will it be above & beyond what Peptides may do for me which may cost me $500-$1,000 for 3 months.

Thanks for any advice, below is what my mate wrote to me.

"He said you'd need a dose of about 0.6mg a day 5 days a week for 3 months then would be able to taper off after that. So i get 5mg cartridges they cost about $440. So you'd be going thru one about every 1.5 weeks for 3 months i thnik if i did my maths right "
Legit GHRP/GHRH will do the trick without the sides. Could also get TB500 for healing purposes.

MGF also contributes to healing. As for prices, those are high and gouging the crap outta you. Ghrp-2 should cost around USD$20-30 for 5mg, which could last someone like urself about 4 weeks depending on how often you use them. Twice a day would likely be plenty in this application, imo.