IGF-1 LR3 Perma Gut

LTFU

Awards
Recently I have been researching and reading a lot about IGF-1 LR3 and thinking about trying it. I've read all the stickys on here and much more about it. My plan is to do 40mcg bilaterally a day for 5-6 weeks. When reading I have got a lot of mixed reviews on getting perma gut. My question to you out there who have experience or know someone with experience of IGF-1 LR3 is will running this at 40mcg a day for 5-6 weeks give me perma gut. If so, how bad? Thanks for the time and knowledge in advance.

juiceyyy91

Awards
Recently I have been researching and reading a lot about IGF-1 LR3 and thinking about trying it. I've read all the stickys on here and much more about it. My plan is to do 40mcg bilaterally a day for 5-6 weeks. When reading I have got a lot of mixed reviews on getting perma gut. My question to you out there who have experience or know someone with experience of IGF-1 LR3 is will running this at 40mcg a day for 5-6 weeks give me perma gut. If so, how bad? Thanks for the time and knowledge in advance.
I hear only if u take it in the morning instead of post workout

kamon

Awards
I hear only if u take it in the morning instead of post workout
This is also what I've heard, if you do it immediately post workout it'll get spread more evenly throughout your body.

This is just what I've read I'm no doctor or expert.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
Supplements 0