IGF, I'm sore.. and growing? how about you?

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Been taking MR's IGF for about week now...

And recently I have had 2 sort of bad workouts in a row... Even this morning after my IGF injection, I can feel the muscles through out my shoulders and delts... They feel as if they are still sore from the last time I worked them out 6 days ago. (keep in mind, I'm still on the aas portion of my cycle). My legs during yesterdays workout felt sore from the week before.. and even though I squeeked out decent squats, I could not match last weeks leg presses by a long shot. Saturday, I failed to improve one the week prior's flat and incline bench.. but I did very well on the tricep portion of the day.

Right now, my legs are toast...

My arms are sore...

My muscles in my back are sore..

I'm generally sore..

But I guess the good news is.. I feel like I'm growing all over aswell.

up 45 pounds this morning in 13.425 weeks. :blink:

So my question is.. does this sound familiar? do you feel sore more so then before.. is the soreness all part of the growing? Any insights?

Thank you. :)

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
In my experience, I've only used it post-cycle. During which, I remain mildly sore all the time. It hasn't effected my workouts though. I make gains during PCT with IGF-1 in both size and strength. Although strength gains don't come fast. It probably has a lot to do with the way I train post cycle as well.

IGF-1 definetly doesn't give a boost of any kind. Nor does it make me feel like I can train harder, longer, or more frequently.

The way I train post-cycle might be considered different though. I typically do a very minimal approach to a high-frequency strength routine. Like an upper/lower split with 1 warmup set of 15-18 reps and 1 work set of 6 reps per movement, and that's it.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
IGF did jack chit for me in terms of soreness/recovery, but it definitely brought the boys back way faster and made it easier to keep mass on post-cycle.

ManBeast

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've felt sort of like this before... at the beginning of this cycle when I started talking insulin up to twice a day instead of just pwo. That might be what I'm feeling now... My muscles are stuffed and there damn well letting me know... I'm also having a surge in weight to coincide with this.. so it makes some sense.

Manbeast.. I'm running this for about 3 weeks (if I can dose this stuff right, next time get extra solvent :p) up to pct... then I'll be running for another 3 weeks at the end of pct... I'm hoping for as you said.. A strong recovery.

Peace gents.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I was sore as hell for the first 5 days on IGF then joints felt good but muscles were always sore and tight. I used it for the last 2 weeks of my PH cycle and 2 weeks into PCT.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was sore as hell for the first 5 days on IGF then joints felt good but muscles were always sore and tight. I used it for the last 2 weeks of my PH cycle and 2 weeks into PCT.
Good I'll take it as a sign it's working. :twisted:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
jimpro5150 Anabolics 16
drchildress Anabolics 18