IGF1-LR3 Workout schedule?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by da_gainz View Post
    Yeah i'm really hardcore with my diets, gotta good cutting plan all set up. Would it be bad to run clen at the same time as IGF?
    I dont see a problem other than maybe cramping. I like running ECA, adderall or hydroxycut hardcore elite. super energy and appetite suppression. Clen does not give you either and the little fat burning you do get, you can make up with decrease calories from appetite suppressant.

2. Quote Originally Posted by JRex View Post
    I dont see a problem other than maybe cramping. I like running ECA, adderall or hydroxycut hardcore elite. super energy and appetite suppression. Clen does not give you either and the little fat burning you do get, you can make up with decrease calories from appetite suppressant.
    Cramping should be dealt with if I use 1500mg taurine ED. I've had really good results with clen in the past so I like using, I think it just depends on how your body works. It keeps me from going catabolic when i'm cutting to. Also, getting my peg MGF next week .. excited to give it a go.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by da_gainz View Post
    Cramping should be dealt with if I use 1500mg taurine ED. I've had really good results with clen in the past so I like using, I think it just depends on how your body works. It keeps me from going catabolic when i'm cutting to. Also, getting my peg MGF next week .. excited to give it a go.
    Well depending on your dose, but at 200mcg of clen a day with IGF, you will cramp. I like clen with t3, but I am always starving, so I prefer a app suppressant.

If you want to get the ultimate fat burner look into DNP.

4. Quote Originally Posted by JRex View Post
    Well depending on your dose, but at 200mcg of clen a day with IGF, you will cramp. I like clen with t3, but I am always starving, so I prefer a app suppressant.

If you want to get the ultimate fat burner look into DNP.
    Oh no way am I going to use 200mcg a day of clen, at the peak of my cycle i'll hit 120mcg. 2 weeks on that then I switch to ephedrine and caffeine.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Timing of YellowGold w/PFull & Igf1-lr3
    By babyblu in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-30-2007, 03:09 PM
  2. Please critique My workout schedule ...
    By Stinger124 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-21-2006, 03:50 PM
  3. Igf1 Lr3 injection Q
    By jeffas66 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-29-2006, 07:02 AM
  4. IGF1-LR3 While "ON" is it really needed?
    By hawaiianstunna in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-15-2006, 01:31 PM
  5. MR IGF1-LR3
    By DarkAngel in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-23-2005, 07:33 PM