A normal guy's experience with IGF-1 LR3 for injury

oo0juice0oo

Awards
To start with, I am fat. I'm 5'10 260-265 lbs and about 28% BF. I haven't exercised in almost 7 months and it's been almost that long since I've been able to use peptides. So you can take this however you want. Before that I had roughly 8 years of working out behind me before a back injury put me on hiatus. This back injury is the reason I turned to peptides. In 2009 I suffered an injury to my lower back in Iraq (someone decided to drop an 800lb antenna on me). I haven't had an MRI so even I don't know exactly how bad it is because the military told me that since I was so close to getting out they would just let the VA deal with it, and now I've been trying to get one through the VA for 3 years. But I was told that I tore pretty much every muscle in my lower back on the right side and so I have muscle spasms which feel like they snatch at my spine and make my knees give out and cause me intense pain. The VA kept sending me to physical therapy (which seemed like it only made it worse) and just kept loading me up on muscle relaxers and pain killers, and my physical therapist told me my back muscles were degraded and would never be the same again. Finally I decided to take care of it myself and started researching peptides.

I settled on IGF-1 LR3 because I had seen a few others online who had used it to help treat injuries. I had quit going to my physical therapist but continued to do the stretches and exercises at home. After doing my exercises I would inject 50mcg of IGF-1 LR3 subcutaneously into my fat fat fat stomach. After the first 2 weeks I stopped having to take painkillers every day (roughly 3-4 5mg oxycodones a day). Within 3 weeks I was only having to take a muscle relaxer at night instead of all through the day. I could get up out of a chair as quickly as I wanted, I could bend over and actually pick things up without my back spasming and me hitting the floor. I could even load and unload the dishwasher (my greatest nemesis). I did a 50 day cycle at 50mcg every day. I was then no longer able to do the injections due to some personal events. But the pain was still gone and I still had no back issues for 3 more months! I was in heaven. Alas I was unable to take any more until now, and I'm just starting again (as of yesterday). So I'm hoping for the same results again if not better, as I will be increasing exercise as well as trying to lose weight.

You can take this however you want. IGF might work for you the way it did for me and it may not. I'm not writing this to encourage anybody to just start injecting themselves with whatever they can to get the results they want, I'm just sharing my personal experience with IGF-1 LR3 and my injury. If anyone has any questions about peptides (I've done QUITE a lot of reading on IGF, GHRH's, GHRP's, and MGF), or if you just want to tell me I'm an idiot feel free to PM me or just comment below.

Thanks for reading, this is a great forum and I have learned a great amount on many many topics just from these forums (mainly about how I did everything wrong years ago). I just wanted to contribute.

JRex

JRex

Awards
If you think IGF is effective, wait until you figure out how to use IGF with MGF, that's when the real magic starts.

I have tried almost every combo possible and all 4 igf variants -IGF-1R3, IGF-DES, MGF, Peg MGF. I would say if you want to acquire new muscle as fast a possible, you need to use IGF and MGF together. I am no doctor, scientist or expert other than 12 months of trial and error and alot of money spent on playing around with it.

This is how I would try to explain to a beginner, some of the terms my not be correct or best ones to use, its just an attempt to explain what I have experienced.

You have to understand when you workout or get injured the body makes MGF inside the muscle cell in response to muscle damage/trauma. The MGF made inside the muscle cell is half the equation to make this work, as this MGF creates new satellite (stem) cells at the damage/trauma site, that can become new muscle cells.

Once the MGF creates the new satellite (stem) cells at the damage/trauma site, it waits to receive a signal to become new muscle cells, which comes from IGF-1. IGF activates infant satellite stem cells and signals them to become new muscle cells. Once this occurs, those new muscle cells begin to mature and grow in size.

So as you can see, if you only use IGF, you are restricted by your natural production of MGF to how many new muscle cells can be created. If you only use MGF, you are restricted by your natural production of IGF to how many new satellite stem cells can become new muscle cells. So its very important to use both IGF and MGF together for maximum results and most only use one, thus results are limited at best.

I hope that sorta explains it.

oo0juice0oo

Awards
It explains it perfectly fine, this could really speed things up for me. Thanks for the info!

JRex

JRex

Awards
It explains it perfectly fine, this could really speed things up for me. Thanks for the info!
just make sure you do your research on the 2 types of IGF and MGF variants which are short and long acting. As if you take them together or to close together once negates the other, as they both use the same receptors. So the timing and protocol use is very important once you start using both together. If you just you one, just take it at a daily interval when ever.

This is what I have found to be the best combo for me:

Right before workout: 5 minutes before in car
100mcg IGF-DES IM split into first body part worked (50mcg right bicep, 50mcg left bicep), Train bicep 45 minutes.
-consume 14gms gatorade / 24gms pepto pro or 25,000mg amino acids drink

second half of workout:
100mcg IGF-DES IM split into 2nd body part worked (50mcg right calve, 50mcg left calve), Train calves 45 minutes.

Pumps will be intense, the drinks feed the IGF and give it something to shuttle into muscle cells, same concept behind using insulin. You have been feeding your muscles amino acids the entire workout and no post workout shake is required.

Post Workout
Wait 15 minutes (drive home) to let your bodies natural MGF production occur, then augment it with the following:
- 15 min Post workout 100mcg Peg-MGF Bi-Lat IM in body part 1 (50mcg in each bicep) trained and 100mcg Peg-MGF Bi-Lat IM in body part 2 trained (50mcg in each calve), that were injected with IGF-DES.

Eat solid meal with in half hour of Peg-MGF shot. Then your daily protien shake and meal routine should be followed. So under this protocol, the DES will be active 2-3 hours during workout and Peg-MGF will be active 22 hours, until your next DES shot or 48 hours if no DES is taken.

At some point you will want to take a break if gains slow down or you would have to up your dose to get similar results. But the real results will start showing up months later as the new cell created become mature in size, thus you have more cells to increase size with AAS.

Using AAS will help rate of new muscle cell growth, GH and GH peps will help overall body natural IGF-1 production and growth. The mixture for drinks is for a lean bulk no fat or water retention:

If I was bulking with like Test/Deca/dbol and did not care about fat or water retention, I would increase the simple carbs during the workout.

I just like Gatorade G2 with PeptoPro because its easy to mix, dissolves quickly and its a very light good tasting drink. But as long as you use a fast acting carb (gatorade, Karbolyn, or any simple sugar) and fast acting protein (amino acid powder-xtend, liquid aminos, or hydro whey the nutrients will be available while IGF is active.

6four250

Awards
I know this is old but I just wanted to say this is one of the clearest and cleanest posts I've seen on any of these boards. Thank you because I'm looking at these peptides and I'm bookmarking this to come back to. And by the way, thought it was interesting that I am in Florida and I'm 6'4" and 265 (screen name was 15 pounds ago). Thanks!!

just make sure you do your research on the 2 types of IGF and MGF variants which are short and long acting. As if you take them together or to close together once negates the other, as they both use the same receptors. So the timing and protocol use is very important once you start using both together. If you just you one, just take it at a daily interval when ever.

This is what I have found to be the best combo for me:

Right before workout: 5 minutes before in car
100mcg IGF-DES IM split into first body part worked (50mcg right bicep, 50mcg left bicep), Train bicep 45 minutes.

second half of workout:
100mcg IGF-DES IM split into 2nd body part worked (50mcg right calve, 50mcg left calve), Train calves 45 minutes.

Pumps will be intense, the drinks feed the IGF and give it something to shuttle into muscle cells, same concept behind using insulin. You have been feeding your muscles amino acids the entire workout and no post workout shake is required.

Post Workout
Wait 15 minutes (drive home) to let your bodies natural MGF production occur, then augment it with the following:
- 15 min Post workout 100mcg Peg-MGF Bi-Lat IM in body part 1 (50mcg in each bicep) trained and 100mcg Peg-MGF Bi-Lat IM in body part 2 trained (50mcg in each calve), that were injected with IGF-DES.

Eat solid meal with in half hour of Peg-MGF shot. Then your daily protien shake and meal routine should be followed. So under this protocol, the DES will be active 2-3 hours during workout and Peg-MGF will be active 22 hours, until your next DES shot or 48 hours if no DES is taken.

At some point you will want to take a break if gains slow down or you would have to up your dose to get similar results. But the real results will start showing up months later as the new cell created become mature in size, thus you have more cells to increase size with AAS.

Using AAS will help rate of new muscle cell growth, GH and GH peps will help overall body natural IGF-1 production and growth. The mixture for drinks is for a lean bulk no fat or water retention:

If I was bulking with like Test/Deca/dbol and did not care about fat or water retention, I would increase the simple carbs during the workout.

I just like Gatorade G2 with PeptoPro because its easy to mix, dissolves quickly and its a very light good tasting drink. But as long as you use a fast acting carb (gatorade, Karbolyn, or any simple sugar) and fast acting protein (amino acid powder-xtend, liquid aminos, or hydro whey the nutrients will be available while IGF is active.