10iu GH ed Log

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    T you must be huge running all of it so long. You damn avi is to small but you look big. How long have you been running growth, if you don't mind me asking.
    5'8" @ 208 and less than 10% BF is very thick & muscular. I get looks in the gym at 5'5" @ 170lbs and I'm around 11% BF currently.

2. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post

5'8" @ 208 and less than 10% BF is very thick & muscular. I get looks in the gym at 5'5" @ 170lbs and I'm around 11% BF currently.
    Ya I get a lot of looks anywhere I go period but that's one of the reasons I love bodybuilding so much sometimes it can get old though you'll never hear me bring up talking about the gym for one no really understands what I do it's not just about lifting but what I do outside the gym that counts the supplementing the food and the rest are more important than actual lifting I feel but I've put in a lot of hard work and spent a lot if money to get where I am
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    T you must be huge running all of it so long. You damn avi is to small but you look big. How long have you been running growth, if you don't mind me asking.
    I've only been doing growth for 7 months now but that's 7 months no break doing 5 a day 7 day a weeks up until this month the when I went up to 10 15 and then 20 which I thought was to much I originally started growth to heal my shoulder which it did but now I love it and will never come off as long as its there !

4. Quote Originally Posted by Tvirus View Post

Ya I get a lot of looks anywhere I go period but that's one of the reasons I love bodybuilding so much sometimes it can get old though you'll never hear me bring up talking about the gym for one no really understands what I do it's not just about lifting but what I do outside the gym that counts the supplementing the food and the rest are more important than actual lifting I feel but I've put in a lot of hard work and spent a lot if money to get where I am
    You should slap some photos up with all this raving of your physique your doin my man. Your comp pics will suffice
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

5. Should be pretty steller.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

You should slap some photos up with all this raving of your physique your doin my man. Your comp pics will suffice
    Ya I would but this app won't let me upload pictures can only get it to load my avatar picture I've tried a couple of times and if never works

7. Tapatalk forum app works great for pictures.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

8. I look like im on dbol lol. Tried 20iu yesterday just for the hell of it, coudln't even fall asleep last night
  9. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by Tvirus View Post
    I would highly recommend it for sure most people online don't know what there talking about but here is my experience of doing it 6 months straight with anabolics and I never come off gear either but your muscles are fuller and rounder it makes a huge difference in your shoulders for some reason it only takes about a week to kick in this 6 months **** to see results is crap if you have real stuff you'll notice a difference right away your always lean no matter what you eat it speeds up your metabolism like crazy you even get drunk faster if u drink on it it's weird it dehydrates your body so drink lots of water and your hands will hurt sometimes but it also clears up your skin and smooths out the lines it made me look a couple years younger no lie and you will wake up a lot through out the night on it for some reason I'm taking a lot so I barely sleep at all I am really taking 10 ius a day it's a lot and I'm doing it just this month for this high that's why when I see this guy posting he's taking 10 ius and says he's sleeping like a baby I no he's lying you don't sleep on 10 ius a day and you don't really need too it's weird that's my experience on it best supplement there is and I do them all ! I would start with 3 a day 6 days a week that's what I started at and I loved it then I went to 5 ius everyday and now at I'm 10 and I might go up to 15 a day for a couple of weeks well see try to win this show and that's what it takes
    Punctuation much or is it the real gh texting?
  10. Unbreakable

I am taking 1250 of sustanon 800 of tren ace 750 of deca and 750 of masteron oh and 125 a day of winstrol plus clen
    I run all year I never come off and I get up to about 212 when I'm not dieting but I stay very lean all year because I run so much right now I'm at 202 at 4 to 5 % body fat and I'm only 5 8 most people can't handle as much as I run its not easy
    I'm getting my info from guys that are winning state titles and going pro trust me most people on this site are no where near my level and when I show up to the gym I'm bigger and leaner than everybody almost every time unless your a state title winner or a top national level competitor and I will be there one day
    I swear everyone this are a bunch posers need to find a better forum where people are serious not idiots lol
    I'm done waisting my time you obviously don't understand and that's why you will always be a little guy and wonder how freaks get like they do
    I'm not giving you **** and your 5 percent in that pic that's a joke I'm done with you goodbye !
    Yes exactly and I honestly don't plan on having kids and I know guys In there 50's that have been running most there life without coming off and there fine and look better than most guys at there age
    Ya cycle on and off anadrol and humalog but those affected only things I come off of and no blood pressure medicine I check it every now and then and it's fine it's actually lower than most people's because I eat clean and workout all year plus I don't drink either
    Ya I've never had a problem and I never take liver support or anything I just make sure I don't drink
    Feels pretty normal to me because I run around this much all year now I am higher than normal right now this week I am at 1250 sust 1000 tren 1000 deca 1000 masteron 125 a day winny and I bumped up my growth for just this week to 20 ius a day ill go back down to 10 next week just trying to ramp up a little for my show in a week and a half but I am looking pretty ridiculous if I do say so myself ! Also dropping deca so I can dry up
    I would highly recommend it for sure most people online don't know what there talking about but here is my experience of doing it 6 months straight with anabolics and I never come off gear either but your muscles are fuller and rounder it makes a huge difference in your shoulders for some reason it only takes about a week to kick in this 6 months **** to see results is crap if you have real stuff you'll notice a difference right away your always lean no matter what you eat it speeds up your metabolism like crazy you even get drunk faster if u drink on it it's weird it dehydrates your body so drink lots of water and your hands will hurt sometimes but it also clears up your skin and smooths out the lines it made me look a couple years younger no lie and you will wake up a lot through out the night on it for some reason I'm taking a lot so I barely sleep at all I am really taking 10 ius a day it's a lot and I'm doing it just this month for this high that's why when I see this guy posting he's taking 10 ius and says he's sleeping like a baby I no he's lying you don't sleep on 10 ius a day and you don't really need too it's weird that's my experience on it best supplement there is and I do them all ! I would start with 3 a day 6 days a week that's what I started at and I loved it then I went to 5 ius everyday and now at I'm 10 and I might go up to 15 a day for a couple of weeks well see try to win this show and that's what it takes
    You are so full of **** it is not funny! Do you want to leave this forum on your own for your better forum or shall I help you find the exit?
  11. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by Nico1 View Post
    Whats your caloric intake bro?
    Seriously bro! Show some self-respect and cut the line already...
    Name:  fish-hook-in-mouth.jpg
Views: 2544
Size:  27.6 KB

12. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Punctuation much or is it the real gh texting?
    Ok sorry I'm meat head not a nerd why waist my time on worrying about commas and periods

13. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post

You are so full of **** it is not funny! Do you want to leave this forum on your own for your better forum or shall I help you find the exit?
    I'm sure your just another scrub at the gym like the rest of the people on this forum everyone is so worried about pct and all this crap ya ill find a forum with some people who are serious about getting big not a bunch of pussies but I ain't stressing you I know what I look like and I'm sure I look a lot better than you !
  14. Unbreakable

Ok sorry I'm meat head not a nerd why waist my time on worrying about commas and periods
    I'm sure your just another scrub at the gym like the rest of the people on this forum everyone is so worried about pct and all this crap ya ill find a forum with some people who are serious about getting big not a bunch of pussies but I ain't stressing you I know what I look like and I'm sure I look a lot better than you !
    You have said a mouth full (less the punctuation of course ).

15. Quote Originally Posted by Tvirus View Post

I am taking 1250 of sustanon 800 of tren ace 750 of deca and 750 of masteron oh and 125 a day of winstrol plus clen
    800mg of tren and you think the GH won't let you sleep. Your a f*cking retard

16. Brief update:

So almost a month in, been noticing

-deeper longer sleep
    -some nights have crazy wierd dreams, not every night though
    -muscles are fuller 24/7
    -waist starting to feel slimmed down
    -strength slowly going up
    -sex drive is a huge plus lol
    -hate pinning intra muscular lol

17. Is there really that much of a difference between 4iu 5 days a week to 10iu ED? I know somatotropin is lower grade gh but I ran it for two months and only noticed the effect it has on keeping your waist slim. Nothing in the way of sex drive, quality of sleep, muscle pumps etc.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Walkerballer View Post
    Is there really that much of a difference between 4iu 5 days a week to 10iu ED? I know somatotropin is lower grade gh but I ran it for two months and only noticed the effect it has on keeping your waist slim. Nothing in the way of sex drive, quality of sleep, muscle pumps etc.
    Got to run GH for 6 months or longer to receive the greatest results. Its a long-term answer for growth. It will keep your gains steady while on other stuff, too.

19. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post

Got to run GH for 6 months or longer to receive the greatest results. Its a long-term answer for growth. It will keep your gains steady while on other stuff, too.
    So is the general consensus that gorillamuscle is full of sh*t? Because he hasn't even been running it for a full month yet and is claiming to have seen what seems to be pretty drastic effects.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Walkerballer View Post
    So is the general consensus that gorillamuscle is full of sh*t? Because he hasn't even been running it for a full month yet and is claiming to have seen what seems to be pretty drastic effects.
    What drastic effects? lol

Fueledpassion was saying that it takes around 6 months to notice GROWTH. Which is absoluely true. Is GH enhancing your recovery from day 1? Yep. But its not something like a dianabol when you notice a immediate drastic effect in muscle growth.

21. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post

awesome....
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

22. The self proclaimed "meat head" cracks me up. So sad we have people in society that revel in the fact that they lack intelligence. Guess that's just this day and age (I'm 21, not an old man btw).

23. Quote Originally Posted by gorillamuscle View Post

What drastic effects? lol

Fueledpassion was saying that it takes around 6 months to notice GROWTH. Which is absoluely true. Is GH enhancing your recovery from day 1? Yep. But its not something like a dianabol when you notice a immediate drastic effect in muscle growth.
    My post sounded a little harsh, I apologize lol. But what I mean is it may take 6 months to notice GROWTH, so is it possible what you are experiencing in the first few weeks is placebo?

24. Quote Originally Posted by Walkerballer View Post
    My post sounded a little harsh, I apologize lol. But what I mean is it may take 6 months to notice GROWTH, so is it possible what you are experiencing in the first few weeks is placebo?
    No. Sleep & recovery are immediately noticeable. But for mass, it takes a long term commitment. I wouldn't ever consider running it less than 6 months at a time and personally would prefer an indefinite, year round dosing.

25. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post

No. Sleep & recovery are immediately noticeable. But for mass, it takes a long term commitment. I wouldn't ever consider running it less than 6 months at a time and personally would prefer an indefinite, year round dosing.
    Mhm. Long term cell proliferation trumps all IMO. $$$ and time is what turns most people off though. $$$ is understandable but time is a stupid excuse. The gym is a lifelong endeavor for me!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. No frills GH Fragment log
    By jrkarp in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 02:00 PM
  2. Joebo's Somnidren GH/ZMK Log
    By joebo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 08-16-2008, 04:44 PM
  3. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:11 PM