10iu GH ed Log

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Walkerballer View Post
    So is the general consensus that gorillamuscle is full of sh*t? Because he hasn't even been running it for a full month yet and is claiming to have seen what seems to be pretty drastic effects.
    Most likely, it takes time to notice anything. I'm suprised he feels an increase in sex drive..? HGH is not test...

  2. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by ITW View Post
    Guess that's just this day and age (I'm 21, not an old man btw).
    Quote Originally Posted by ITW View Post
    The gym is a lifelong endeavor for me!
    When your life gets long I hope you will find that to be the truth.
    All my life I've never stopped to worry 'bout a thing,
    Open up and shout it out, an' never try to sing,
    Wondering if I've done it wrong,
    Will this depression last for long, wont you tell me,
    Where have all the good times gone.
    •   
       


  3. Why the sudden popularity of this thread?

    I`m too lazy to read it....

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    Why the sudden popularity of this thread?

    I`m too lazy to read it....
    Go back to page 9 lol it's worth it
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Walkerballer View Post
    My post sounded a little harsh, I apologize lol. But what I mean is it may take 6 months to notice GROWTH, so is it possible what you are experiencing in the first few weeks is placebo?
    Hell yeah it did haha its cool! But yeah GH works within the first dose, but obviously 99% of people taking GH are taking it for the goal of growth, which wouldn't be noticeable until 4-6+ months of use.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    Most likely, it takes time to notice anything. I'm suprised he feels an increase in sex drive..? HGH is not test...
    Me too, but its probably because my sleep is deeper and longer which would effect test levels. Sleep hasn't been lacking or anything, but it could of been better...now being on GH..its alot better!

  7. i think i may run gh soon, pricey tho! its good to see a log on it that is actually somewhat consistent, please keep us updated brah!

  8. Glad we can all get back to his log yea?

  9. Upper pecs shape seems different, a little bigger too.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by xFRACTION View Post
    Glad we can all get back to his log yea?
    Is that a cannon ball in your avy bro? lol

  11. Quote Originally Posted by gorillamuscle View Post
    Is that a cannon ball in your avy bro? lol
    not yet ill link ya to my new log if you want haha

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    Why the sudden popularity of this thread?

    I`m too lazy to read it....
    Go back a couple pages.. It's hilarious

  13. When I take this pre workout I get some nasty pumps, notice the pump stays alot longer too...liking that!

  14. I can say im noticing the growth now, minimal, but it is noticeable via measurements. So anyone know what the average dose the pro's use of GH? lol

  15. be interesting to follow this
    i'm low on GH, doc wants to try and get insurance to cover some

  16. Quote Originally Posted by gorillamuscle View Post
    I can say im noticing the growth now, minimal, but it is noticeable via measurements. So anyone know what the average dose the pro's use of GH? lol
    Whatever it takes to get 22" arms I bet. It probably differs greatly depending on body type and genetics.

    I know a guy in my gym that without GH (granted he is running test for sure), he walks around with 21" arms weighing in at about 250lbs and less than 10% BF. Freggin beast.

    People like him could get away with 5-10iu's daily. Most of us would need 10-20 a day for stupid awesome gains, lol.

  17. I honestly haven't even been training calves and traps and they seem bigger lol.

  18. Your motivating me to get some GH lol, prolly will only run around 3iu tho because of the price

  19. Deadlifted 365 for 20 today, usually I get gassed when doing high reps. Not today! I did 315 for 16 a few months back, but then again ive been hammering my hams and traps.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by gorillamuscle View Post
    Deadlifted 365 for 20 today, usually I get gassed when doing high reps. Not today! I did 315 for 16 a few months back, but then again ive been hammering my hams and traps.
    20 Reps that's pretty damn good..

  21. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    20 Reps that's pretty damn good..
    Thank you

  22. My arms feel sooo full, is this dbol or GH?! lol!!

  23. Adding IGF-1 LR3 to the mix! Love peptides! Results haven't been crazy or insane, but the gains and body composition benefits are respectable for just using GH.

  24. No bac water! No worries, continue the GH on its own for now though.

    What have I noticed so far?
    +euphoric cool calm mood all day long
    +muscles are fuller
    +joints feel very very strong
    +aching joints not aching no more!
    +waist seems to be slimmed down
    +sleep has been deep! which is problaby the biggest benefit here

  25. Quote Originally Posted by gorillamuscle View Post
    No bac water! No worries, continue the GH on its own for now though.

    What have I noticed so far?
    +euphoric cool calm mood all day long
    +muscles are fuller
    +joints feel very very strong
    +aching joints not aching no more!
    +waist seems to be slimmed down
    +sleep has been deep! which is problaby the biggest benefit here

    You can count on deeper sleep with IGF-1. That stuff will make you border line hypoglycemic if taken too often or in too high of a dose. I stayed tired all the time running that stuff ED @ 20mcg/day. It may be good for nutrient partitioning but it comes at a price.

  26. So do we conclude that this cycle is legit or not ?


    I wanna get on 10iu somatropin. Should I do it or is it a waste?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    So do we conclude that this cycle is legit or not ?


    I wanna get on 10iu somatropin. Should I do it or is it a waste?
    There shouldnt be a debate as to whether 10iu/day of GH will give you gains. IMO, you need to stack it with Test & EQ to get the most out of it and you'll need to run it 3 months minimum. If running solo, it could make for a good cutter.

    The question is whether or not you have legit GH. If you do, then yes, expect it to be worthwhile, if stacked.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    There shouldnt be a debate as to whether 10iu/day of GH will give you gains. IMO, you need to stack it with Test & EQ to get the most out of it and you'll need to run it 3 months minimum. If running solo, it could make for a good cutter.

    The question is whether or not you have legit GH. If you do, then yes, expect it to be worthwhile, if stacked.
    if i do end up getting growth it will be the exact same as OPs. Its somatropin. But the deal is just too good to be true....ive never seen growth that cheap ever before.
    I hope OP is not a fan boy of the product, making up fake logs for some type of benefit. seen it before on promuscle many times...

    if i was to run this somatropin, it will be with test e and EQ, and tren in the mix as well. might as well go in all out.

    OP, im not trying to put u down in any way, im just saying man.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    There shouldnt be a debate as to whether 10iu/day of GH will give you gains. IMO, you need to stack it with Test & EQ to get the most out of it and you'll need to run it 3 months minimum. If running solo, it could make for a good cutter.

    The question is whether or not you have legit GH. If you do, then yes, expect it to be worthwhile, if stacked.
    Agreed.

    I just wanted to really test out how GH works on its own.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    if i do end up getting growth it will be the exact same as OPs. Its somatropin. But the deal is just too good to be true....ive never seen growth that cheap ever before.
    I hope OP is not a fan boy of the product, making up fake logs for some type of benefit. seen it before on promuscle many times...

    if i was to run this somatropin, it will be with test e and EQ, and tren in the mix as well. might as well go in all out.

    OP, im not trying to put u down in any way, im just saying man.
    Nah man its cool and I understand. I see that go on all the time, im not no fan boy, im just a man that realizes finding legit GH is difficult. Plus me being curious on the effects of GH on its own.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. No frills GH Fragment log
    By jrkarp in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 02:00 PM
  2. Joebo's Somnidren GH/ZMK Log
    By joebo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 08-16-2008, 04:44 PM
  3. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:11 PM
  4. Driver's Ed log- by slow-mun
    By slow-mun in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 11-01-2007, 09:36 PM
  5. My IGF/GH/AAS log-
    By JBlaze in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-24-2004, 08:14 PM
Log in
Log in