10iu GH ed Log
- 05-15-2013, 07:39 PM
About the IGF, i knew it binded a lot more than just muscle. Also cancer is feed by sugars and insulin has a dramatic negative effect on already existing tumors. I assumed that IGF and insulin are very similar and probably IGF does that too.
Instead of IGF, i might get some IGF DES, fast half life, and just use pre w/o.
And seriously we posted more important info in past 1 page than the previous 5 lol.
- 05-15-2013, 08:09 PM
- 05-16-2013, 07:03 AM
With that said, since I've been shooting GHRP's for the past few weeks, I've noticed steroid-like gains ~ 4lbs and very lean. I have also seen increases in stamina and strength. I found myself squatting butt-to-heel 275lbs the other day for reps. I lifted 295 on flat last night.
05-16-2013, 07:37 AM
05-16-2013, 07:45 AM
05-16-2013, 08:57 AM
05-16-2013, 03:58 PM
05-16-2013, 07:36 PM
Sorry bro, got u guys mixed up for a sec.
05-16-2013, 10:35 PM
05-17-2013, 07:29 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By jrkarp in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 32Last Post: 08-25-2009, 01:00 PM
- By joebo in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 39Last Post: 08-16-2008, 03:44 PM
- By TripDog in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 144Last Post: 01-01-2008, 01:11 PM
- By slow-mun in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 33Last Post: 11-01-2007, 08:36 PM
- By JBlaze in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2004, 07:14 PM