10iu GH ed Log

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I don't know the answer to that question. What I do know is that GHRP's have the opposite effect on the liver - an anti-inflammatory effect. So based on that I would choose not to be concerned with the possibility of stressing the liver out with GH.

I also know that systemic IGF-1 is not so good if you have tumors. It's also known to cause GH gut or perma-gut. IGF-1 likes to bind to things other than muscle cells as well which can cause some problems, however minor or major they may be. Because of this, I think GHRP's are a safer method, since they don't cause systemic GH levels. They simply trigger the same process that already occurs in the body allowing it to "pulse" the hormone in a very natural way.

Seriously, let's give this thread back to the OP now. At least we did stay on topic, lol.
Ur saying GHRPs are better than GH because of a pulse like release and not just a flood of hormone in the blood. Well, good thing i just received 1000iu of somatropin lol.
About the IGF, i knew it binded a lot more than just muscle. Also cancer is feed by sugars and insulin has a dramatic negative effect on already existing tumors. I assumed that IGF and insulin are very similar and probably IGF does that too.
Instead of IGF, i might get some IGF DES, fast half life, and just use pre w/o.

And seriously we posted more important info in past 1 page than the previous 5 lol.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ur saying GHRPs are better than GH because of a pulse like release and not just a flood of hormone in the blood. Well, good thing i just received 1000iu of somatropin lol.
About the IGF, i knew it binded a lot more than just muscle. Also cancer is feed by sugars and insulin has a dramatic negative effect on already existing tumors. I assumed that IGF and insulin are very similar and probably IGF does that too.
Instead of IGF, i might get some IGF DES, fast half life, and just use pre w/o.

And seriously we posted more important info in past 1 page than the previous 5 lol.
Well in that case, we can go deeper shall we? You understood me correctly about the comparison between GHRP vs GH. However, I wouldnt dare consider GHRP more effective at building muscle/strength than GH. Its only better in the fact that it is a releasing hormone, not a target hormone thus it doesnt cause any possible suppression of endogenous GH and operates under the endogenous rules of the pituitary.

With that said, since I've been shooting GHRP's for the past few weeks, I've noticed steroid-like gains ~ 4lbs and very lean. I have also seen increases in stamina and strength. I found myself squatting butt-to-heel 275lbs the other day for reps. I lifted 295 on flat last night.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Well in that case, we can go deeper shall we? You understood me correctly about the comparison between GHRP vs GH. However, I wouldnt dare consider GHRP more effective at building muscle/strength than GH. Its only better in the fact that it is a releasing hormone, not a target hormone thus it doesnt cause any possible suppression of endogenous GH and operates under the endogenous rules of the pituitary.

With that said, since I've been shooting GHRP's for the past few weeks, I've noticed steroid-like gains ~ 4lbs and very lean. I have also seen increases in stamina and strength. I found myself squatting butt-to-heel 275lbs the other day for reps. I lifted 295 on flat last night.
Sorry if I missed it but how do you dose GHPR, can I dose it like hgh 1 time a day?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sorry if I missed it but how do you dose GHPR, can I dose it like hgh 1 time a day?
Well, I only do it once to twice daily anyways. When I do a bulk order of 50mg of GHRP-6, I'll start using it three times per day. You shouldn't need to do it more than 3 times per day. 75 - 200mcg/dose is adequate. However, the hunger affects and the GH pulse are MUCH stronger if you combine GHRP with GHRH (Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone) such as mod GRF 1-29, or CJC-1295 DAC or no DAC. Do your research first. Know what you want out of the GHRP because not all of them do the same things. Ipamorelin is the latest and greatest but it doesnt contribute to hunger or appetite like 6 does. Like I said, go find something written by "datbtrue".

Why would u want GHRP when ur already doing 10iu of real HGH?
Is he using 10iu? I thought gorilla man OP was the one running 10iu/day...

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Why would u want GHRP when ur already doing 10iu of real HGH?
I'm not the one doing 10iu's, I would never do 10iu's in the first place...

I have done HGH in the past but now I am intersted in peptides and want to now more :)