10iu GH ed Log

Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Do you compete at all? Running that much gear I figure there must be a reason. I'm not busting on you at all just wondering. It's an impressive amount of gear. I envy you.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348


  2. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Do you compete at all? Running that much gear I figure there must be a reason. I'm not busting on you at all just wondering. It's an impressive amount of gear. I envy you.
    Yes I compete I'm getting ready for my 3rd show right now hoping to do pretty well
    •   
       


  3. Nice dude. Well keep up the good work. I think a regular workout log with pictures and what not from someone that competes would be pretty sick. But anyway good luck.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  4. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Nice dude. Well keep up the good work. I think a regular workout log with pictures and what not from someone that competes would be pretty sick. But anyway good luck.
    Thanks buddy maybe I will !

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Tvirus View Post
    I run all year I never come off and I get up to about 212 when I'm not dieting but I stay very lean all year because I run so much right now I'm at 202 at 4 to 5 % body fat and I'm only 5 8 most people can't handle as much as I run its not easy
    All year?!?! How come? lol
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Nico1 View Post

    All year?!?! How come? lol
    Cause I can lol I took a one month break last year but that was it ! And because if you want to be competitive in bodybuilding you have to be willing to push your self harder than the rest to win !

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Tvirus View Post
    Cause I can lol I took a one month break last year but that was it ! And because if you want to be competitive in bodybuilding you have to be willing to push your self harder than the rest to win !
    Yeah but long term wise if you take frequent 8-10 week breaks after a 16-20+ week cycle you can put on more muscle because your androgen receptors will be fresh, thats why bodybuilders stick with 16-24 week cycles.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Nico1 View Post
    Yeah but long term wise if you take frequent 8-10 week breaks after a 16-20+ week cycle you can put on more muscle because your androgen receptors will be fresh, thats why bodybuilders stick with 16-24 week cycles.
    Well most bodybuilders "blast and cruise" year around...

  9. tvirus where do you get info from? a friend? because you need to stop talking to the person who is misleading you man...your making us scratch our head big time
    WORK-EAT-LIFT-MMA-SLEEP
  10. 10iu GH ed Log


    I have a few buddies that compete and they stay on year round as well. Two of them started at 18 and just accepted lifelong shutdown. It's a big commitment, especially for the younger crowd getting into it but that's really what happens. You just can't maintain superphysiological muscle gains without staying on steroids.
    CELTIC LABS REP

  11. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    I have a few buddies that compete and they stay on year round as well. Two of them started at 18 and just accepted lifelong shutdown. It's a big commitment, especially for the younger crowd getting into it but that's really what happens. You just can't maintain superphysiological muscle gains without staying on steroids.
    Well aslong as they can afford proviron, arimidex, and cialis year long and they eat healthy do cardio I suppose you can do it...but for maximum muscular gains taking frequent breaks long term is better because of androgen receptors.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    I have a few buddies that compete and they stay on year round as well. Two of them started at 18 and just accepted lifelong shutdown. It's a big commitment, especially for the younger crowd getting into it but that's really what happens. You just can't maintain superphysiological muscle gains without staying on steroids.
    Thank you yes it's a life long commitment you can't maintain what I look like without being on all year sorry it just doesn't happen !

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Tvirus View Post
    Thank you yes it's a life long commitment you can't maintain what I look like without being on all year sorry it just doesn't happen !
    what ai's you running now bro, tell us more lol...

  14. Quote Originally Posted by zubda345 View Post
    tvirus where do you get info from? a friend? because you need to stop talking to the person who is misleading you man...your making us scratch our head big time
    I'm getting my info from guys that are winning state titles and going pro trust me most people on this site are no where near my level and when I show up to the gym I'm bigger and leaner than everybody almost every time unless your a state title winner or a top national level competitor and I will be there one day

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Nico1 View Post

    what ai's you running now bro, tell us more lol...
    I run masteron that's all I need I don't run ai's

  16. I swear everyone this are a bunch posers need to find a better forum where people are serious not idiots lol

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Tvirus View Post
    I swear everyone this are a bunch posers need to find a better forum where people are serious not idiots lol
    i thought you were trolling at first but I guess you were serious the whole time lol...bro stop talking to your state champ gym mates...OR! provide more info and logic to why you run your gear all year long lol

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Nico1 View Post

    i thought you were trolling at first but I guess you were serious the whole time lol...bro stop talking to your state champ gym mates...OR! provide more info and logic to why you run your gear all year long lol
    I'm done waisting my time you obviously don't understand and that's why you will always be a little guy and wonder how freaks get like they do

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Tvirus View Post
    I'm done waisting my time you obviously don't understand and that's why you will always be a little guy and wonder how freaks get like they do
    And thats why im bigger than /grow up bro

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Tvirus View Post
    I'm done waisting my time you obviously don't understand and that's why you will always be a little guy and wonder how freaks get like they do
    Just inform us your logic behind you running gear all year long

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Nico1 View Post

    And thats why im bigger than /grow up bro
    Your bigger than what you look small in your pic to me lol and I have trophies to prove what I do works !

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Nico1 View Post

    Just inform us your logic behind you running gear all year long
    Because as soon as you come off your losing everything you've gained strength size weight pumps everything where I keep it all year and with proper knowledge will continue to gain all year !

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Tvirus View Post
    Your bigger than what you look small in your pic to me lol and I have trophies to prove what I do works !
    Im taller and bigger than you, my pic shows im at 5 percent bf at the end of my last cut, mad?

    But who cares stop bs'ing....mature up and just give us your damn logic behind you running gear all year dude

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Tvirus View Post
    Because as soon as you come off your losing everything you've gained strength size weight pumps everything where I keep it all year and with proper knowledge will continue to gain all year !
    Not everything, if you run a proper pct all you will lose is some fluid weight. But arn't you afraid of your health long term? Plus your androgen receptors won't be working as great within the 20 week mark, you gain more long term when you take frequent pct's.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Nico1 View Post

    Im taller and bigger than you, my pic shows im at 5 percent bf at the end of my last cut, mad?

    But who cares stop bs'ing....mature up and just give us your damn logic behind you running gear all year dude
    I'm not giving you **** and your 5 percent in that pic that's a joke I'm done with you goodbye !
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. No frills GH Fragment log
    By jrkarp in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 02:00 PM
  2. Joebo's Somnidren GH/ZMK Log
    By joebo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 08-16-2008, 04:44 PM
  3. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:11 PM
  4. Driver's Ed log- by slow-mun
    By slow-mun in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 11-01-2007, 09:36 PM
  5. My IGF/GH/AAS log-
    By JBlaze in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-24-2004, 08:14 PM
Log in
Log in