10iu GH ed Log

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Tvirus View Post
    I'm sorry buddy but everything your saying here is crap and if you just waisted 2 grand on growth witch is how much you would have to spend to do 10 a day for 6 months just to get better sleep and a better sex drive your an idiot and have no idea what your doing and if your not on here to build muscle why waist people's time take some Viagra and sleeping pills and save your self some money lol
    LOL!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by gorillamuscle View Post
    Quick update:

    Me and my friend who is a hot (very) girl are getting closer and closer everyday. We haven't even dated, majority of our time have been in bed lol. Developing a relationship from my vicious performances is a bit odd but ill take it.

    Muscles feeling very full, no strength increases yet, joints feel the same. Mood seems to be normal. So far im just noticing the good ol' tingles, insane sexual performances, fuller muscles, and of course im able to stay asleep for a longer than usual time.

    that's funny lol :P
    WORK-EAT-LIFT-MMA-SLEEP
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Tvirus View Post
    I'm sorry buddy but everything your saying here is crap and if you just waisted 2 grand on growth witch is how much you would have to spend to do 10 a day for 6 months just to get better sleep and a better sex drive your an idiot and have no idea what your doing and if your not on here to build muscle why waist people's time take some Viagra and sleeping pills and save your self some money lol
    Read post number 6. I am looking to put on muscle. Why would I buy this just for sleep and sex drive? Did I even say those were my ONLY main concerns?

    Common man, read before you post!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    LOL!
    Poor fella. lol, he didn't even read the 1st page.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Tvirus View Post
    So I'm running 10ius a day right now have been running 5 everyday for 6 months straight bumped it cause I'm doing a show and you should not be sleeping that great on 10 a day I don't sleep that great on 5 I don't sleep at all on 10 and don't feel I need to but sometimes I feel like its a little hard on my body kinda wears me out hope your growth is real you should be jacked on 10 a day I am
    For Christ Sake....my 1st post states my goals. DUDE...what are you on right now? Seriously, your not functioning that well man.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Tvirus View Post
    I'm sorry buddy but everything your saying here is crap and if you just waisted 2 grand on growth witch is how much you would have to spend to do 10 a day for 6 months just to get better sleep and a better sex drive your an idiot and have no idea what your doing and if your not on here to build muscle why waist people's time take some Viagra and sleeping pills and save your self some money lol
    lol you didnt even read the first page did you?

  7. sub'ed, but yeah bro you should add some anabolics in! 10iu gh is no joke

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Nico1 View Post
    sub'ed, but yeah bro you should add some anabolics in! 10iu gh is no joke
    I might

  9. Quote Originally Posted by gorillamuscle View Post
    This isn't a steroid cycle, GH is more so used for Anti aging, fat loss, and if taken with anabolics it will have a noticeable effect for building muscle and hyperplasia.

    Im 5 weeks after pct, I want to see if I can put on muscle with just GH, if I made drastic steroid like improvements I suppose I can post pictures.
    Good for you man...

    Not juicin and all that

  10. Im up 1.6lbs on the scale, bodyfat is down a half percent. Feeling good, still sleeping like a baby.

  11. I think its safe to say this GH isn't hcg or some pixie dust lol....oh the temptations to add some test, eq, and deca! haha. Well in the meantime, I think its time to buy more, I am really considering adding in some juice to this. But I think ill run just gh for now, I really do want to feel the full effects with atleast 4-5 months under my belt with just gh.

  12. Awesome to hear man! Im starting GH next week. Cant wait!

  13. My gym friend is looking to buy some gh let me get your source yeah? Ill foward it to him
    WORK-EAT-LIFT-MMA-SLEEP

  14. Quote Originally Posted by gorillamuscle View Post
    I think its safe to say this GH isn't hcg or some pixie dust lol....oh the temptations to add some test, eq, and deca! haha. Well in the meantime, I think its time to buy more, I am really considering adding in some juice to this. But I think ill run just gh for now, I really do want to feel the full effects with atleast 4-5 months under my belt with just gh.
    How much does the GH set you back monthly?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by gorillamuscle View Post
    Im up 1.6lbs on the scale, bodyfat is down a half percent. Feeling good, still sleeping like a baby.
    Sounds like your growth is bunk sorry dude 10ius is way more hardcore than any anabolic I've taken and I'm taking a lot and since I bumped it I've seen dramatic changes within days are you sure your not doing 1 iu a day that's what it sounds like to me you can't bull**** someone who is really doing it sorry but your thread is bunk !

  16. Just add 600test e and some winny. It'll b awesome

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Tvirus View Post
    Sounds like your growth is bunk sorry dude 10ius is way more hardcore than any anabolic I've taken and I'm taking a lot and since I bumped it I've seen dramatic changes within days are you sure your not doing 1 iu a day that's what it sounds like to me you can't bull**** someone who is really doing it sorry but your thread is bunk !
    what did you notice bro what dose you take? i might order some gh soon, not sure what dose to take

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Nico1 View Post

    what did you notice bro what dose you take? i might order some gh soon, not sure what dose to take
    I would highly recommend it for sure most people online don't know what there talking about but here is my experience of doing it 6 months straight with anabolics and I never come off gear either but your muscles are fuller and rounder it makes a huge difference in your shoulders for some reason it only takes about a week to kick in this 6 months **** to see results is crap if you have real stuff you'll notice a difference right away your always lean no matter what you eat it speeds up your metabolism like crazy you even get drunk faster if u drink on it it's weird it dehydrates your body so drink lots of water and your hands will hurt sometimes but it also clears up your skin and smooths out the lines it made me look a couple years younger no lie and you will wake up a lot through out the night on it for some reason I'm taking a lot so I barely sleep at all I am really taking 10 ius a day it's a lot and I'm doing it just this month for this high that's why when I see this guy posting he's taking 10 ius and says he's sleeping like a baby I no he's lying you don't sleep on 10 ius a day and you don't really need too it's weird that's my experience on it best supplement there is and I do them all ! I would start with 3 a day 6 days a week that's what I started at and I loved it then I went to 5 ius everyday and now at I'm 10 and I might go up to 15 a day for a couple of weeks well see try to win this show and that's what it takes

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Tvirus View Post
    I would highly recommend it for sure most people online don't know what there talking about but here is my experience of doing it 6 months straight with anabolics and I never come off gear either but your muscles are fuller and rounder it makes a huge difference in your shoulders for some reason it only takes about a week to kick in this 6 months **** to see results is crap if you have real stuff you'll notice a difference right away your always lean no matter what you eat it speeds up your metabolism like crazy you even get drunk faster if u drink on it it's weird it dehydrates your body so drink lots of water and your hands will hurt sometimes but it also clears up your skin and smooths out the lines it made me look a couple years younger no lie and you will wake up a lot through out the night on it for some reason I'm taking a lot so I barely sleep at all I am really taking 10 ius a day it's a lot and I'm doing it just this month for this high that's why when I see this guy posting he's taking 10 ius and says he's sleeping like a baby I no he's lying you don't sleep on 10 ius a day and you don't really need too it's weird that's my experience on it best supplement there is and I do them all ! I would start with 3 a day 6 days a week that's what I started at and I loved it then I went to 5 ius everyday and now at I'm 10 and I might go up to 15 a day for a couple of weeks well see try to win this show and that's what it takes
    a year ago i had a little bit, i started at 2 iu's and couldnt sleep for [email protected] eventually bumped it to 12iu's briefly and i was able to sleep straight for a good 7 hours or so....and i know man i get pissed whenever i hear people say oh it takes a half year to kick in lol...wtf...it kickes in within the 1st injection!

    what anabolics were you takin wit it

  20. Up another pound

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Nico1 View Post

    a year ago i had a little bit, i started at 2 iu's and couldnt sleep for [email protected] eventually bumped it to 12iu's briefly and i was able to sleep straight for a good 7 hours or so....and i know man i get pissed whenever i hear people say oh it takes a half year to kick in lol...wtf...it kickes in within the 1st injection!

    what anabolics were you takin wit it
    I am taking 1250 of sustanon 800 of tren ace 750 of deca and 750 of masteron oh and 125 a day of winstrol plus clen

  22. You should be logging that.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Tvirus View Post
    I am taking 1250 of sustanon 800 of tren ace 750 of deca and 750 of masteron oh and 125 a day of winstrol plus clen
    Gawd damn bro lol. How long you running that for? How much you gain so far haha

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Nico1 View Post

    Gawd damn bro lol. How long you running that for? How much you gain so far haha
    I run all year I never come off and I get up to about 212 when I'm not dieting but I stay very lean all year because I run so much right now I'm at 202 at 4 to 5 % body fat and I'm only 5 8 most people can't handle as much as I run its not easy

  25. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    You should be logging that.
    Nothing to log it what I do all the time it's just normal for me now 10 ius is not normal so that's why I came to see if anybody else was running that much growth but I don't think this guy is nothing he says makes sense from what I've experienced with it
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. No frills GH Fragment log
    By jrkarp in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 02:00 PM
  2. Joebo's Somnidren GH/ZMK Log
    By joebo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 08-16-2008, 04:44 PM
  3. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:11 PM
  4. Driver's Ed log- by slow-mun
    By slow-mun in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 11-01-2007, 09:36 PM
  5. My IGF/GH/AAS log-
    By JBlaze in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-24-2004, 08:14 PM
Log in
Log in