Hexarelin. New. Help!!
- 10-24-2012, 08:54 PM
- 10-25-2012, 09:00 PM
If its 2 mg. add 2cc of ba. So for ever 10iu u get 100mcg.
If u want less ba (which can aid in reducing the degrading rate) 1ml of ba. So then 5iu would equal 100mcg of hex.
I normally do 2.5ml for my 5mg vials and 1ml for my 2mg vialsChristopher
10-26-2012, 12:13 AM
They're 5 mg. So 2.5 ml. Idk.... so about the IU's its so bad lol.. i dont really know what that mean s. **** is confusing for beginners. Peptides at least. Thanks for the help though.
10-26-2012, 09:02 PM
On a slin pin. The marks are in iu. 10iu's is equal to .1 cc. So if u do 2.5ml of ba in a 5 mg of hex. U would draw. Up 5 iu's which would equal 100mcg of hex.
So five dashes on the slin pin.
Similar Forum Threads
- By methman in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 02-10-2011, 05:14 PM
- By computerjodo in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-14-2009, 01:10 PM
- By TheNEwBreed in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-07-2008, 07:25 PM
- By OmarJ in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-20-2007, 02:44 AM
- By lightweight in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 36Last Post: 02-01-2006, 08:47 AM