Smashin pct: ghrp6/cjc no dac/mt2/igf lr3/mgf peg

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

1. Quote Originally Posted by smash1904

Lagging on the updates, my bad. I'm on my 11the day straight of working, and have two more before I get a day off. I've gotten a couple gym sessions in but I've been pretty worn out. I'm omw right now, and will post a final entry tonight.

I found an upcoming event, but it's like 4 weeks away which seems a little close.
    too close man.... look online and ask gyms around you...

2. Quote Originally Posted by madds87

too close man.... look online and ask gyms around you...
    My thoughts exactly.
    •   

3. Day: 103(last night)

Weight: 183

Had a quick work out last night, I was surprised with my over head press strength increase, I'd been sticking for a long time but I think I finally broke through. Its been a rough couple weeks playing catch up at work(extra work, no days off) but I was surprised by how easy it was to keep up and how much energy I've had. My recovery is fantastic right now, any better and I'd think I'm on cycle.

So this is my final update for this log, I will be starting a new one today or tomorrow. I will add blood readings as well when I get them, but I feel more or less recovered as off now. Everything's on the up n up, and the only thing I can say is of concern is my libido - its present, but in no way anywhere near what it used to be. Its like I can perform but I used to want to have sex all the time and now it's kinda whatever. My friends say because I've cycled this is the way it is from now on? That just sounds like partial recovery to me. I'm going to start an ai/test booster/hcg soon see if that changes anything.

Thanks for following.

4. Quote Originally Posted by smash1904
    Day: 103(last night)

Weight: 183

Had a quick work out last night, I was surprised with my over head press strength increase, I'd been sticking for a long time but I think I finally broke through. Its been a rough couple weeks playing catch up at work(extra work, no days off) but I was surprised by how easy it was to keep up and how much energy I've had. My recovery is fantastic right now, any better and I'd think I'm on cycle.

So this is my final update for this log, I will be starting a new one today or tomorrow. I will add blood readings as well when I get them, but I feel more or less recovered as off now. Everything's on the up n up, and the only thing I can say is of concern is my libido - its present, but in no way anywhere near what it used to be. Its like I can perform but I used to want to have sex all the time and now it's kinda whatever. My friends say because I've cycled this is the way it is from now on? That just sounds like partial recovery to me. I'm going to start an ai/test booster/hcg soon see if that changes anything.

Thanks for following.
    check your fat intake...

5. Quote Originally Posted by madds87

check your fat intake...
    Well from my count I'm around 50-70g a day, and next to none of it is saturated fat. But that's been fairly constant so I don't know how that could have much to do with it. Its actually kinda been like this since the end of my first cycle.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by smash1904

Well from my count I'm around 50-70g a day, and next to none of it is saturated fat. But that's been fairly constant so I don't know how that could have much to do with it. Its actually kinda been like this since the end of my first cycle.
    yeah that could do it... get on a natty cycle... and treat yourself to fatboys meal once or twice a week... your body needs that grease sometimes... but your body could just need some help getting everything going again... free test is an awsome product ..

7. Haha you know I didn't think about that...

8. Quote Originally Posted by smash1904
    Haha you know I didn't think about that...
    ueah my libido took an awsome drop from wanting sex eveey night too almost maybe once twice a month... everytime I have some fat... next morning I horny lol.... I was wondering what was wrong with me too...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ghrp6 and carbs
    By greekgeorge in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 07:31 PM
  2. GHRP6
    By rombusempire in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-15-2011, 09:27 PM
  3. ghrp6
    By djbombsquad in forum IGF-1/GH