Smashin pct: ghrp6/cjc no dac/mt2/igf lr3/mgf peg

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Been following your log, peptides are great eh! On CJC and ghrp-6 last year I made great gains.
Yup, and the positives to negatives might make em preferable to aas. Sure your growth and strength gains aren't as explosive, but you're not having to deal with the nasty side effects. My blood pressure is only just now back in normal ranges, and my acne is still clearing up, not to mention stuff that I can't see or feel like cholesterol.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Stoked for you bro, adding in cjc made a huge difference for me, and now that I've switched to 2 I think I'm going to stick with it cause I like it more. It actually makes me hungrier, my energy is better, and I'm sleeping a little bit better. I heard you only need to run cjc at 100mcg once a day, all other times 50mcg will suffice(the pulse will be just as great those times). So I do the larger dose before bed, and smaller ones the other times(1-2x/day). I've never tried yoked or carboxy, lemme know how that goes.
yeah man.. imexcited to try ghrp 2.... I wouldnt dare try to take ghrp 6 while dieting... lol that would make me fail tremendously lol

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
yeah man.. imexcited to try ghrp 2.... I wouldnt dare try to take ghrp 6 while dieting... lol that would make me fail tremendously lol
bulk ome carboxy was used in my last log .... it worked great with low dose peptides.... now bulk one with regular dose might be pretty intense.... mayne toooo much... lol

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Honestly I'm used to feeling hungry, its not the best of motivation to make me eat cause I'm habitually hungry and don't eat. I have to consciouslly make myself put food in, and be dedicated to it cause I'll shed pounds if I'm not paying attention. My mother raised me with feeding habits of the French - small portion meals without snacking between meals. What I'm trying to get at is ghrp6 makes me hungrier all the time, which isn't an unusual feeling for me, but ghrp2 just makes me feel really really hungry immediately post dosing - just my experience, but I felt worth mentioning.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
bulk ome carboxy was used in my last log .... it worked great with low dose peptides.... now bulk one with regular dose might be pretty intense.... mayne toooo much... lol
What is it? It sounds great, and I want to try it... I have bulk waxy maize that I add with milk n whey.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Day: 73

Weight: 179

It was back to work today, and my endurance is really good. I'm scrubbing without getting sore at all. My recovery is definitely up.

So its official, I start ostarine next week, 30 days with one brand at 20mg/day, 30 days with another at 30mg/day. I will also be running hcg 250mcg x2/week to combat any hpta suppression. I'm trying to get in for blood this week so I can have post pct/pre ostarine value to compare post ostarine with(as well as just wanting to see recovery from last cycle). It's hard to get away from work for anything though...

Not sure when to start the accutane.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
The Ostarine made me very dizzy. Watch out for that.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
The Ostarine made me very dizzy. Watch out for that.
Is that a common side? I know that other sarm has some issues(off the top of my head it effects you're vision?) but if osta has anything I need to be careful about I'd like to know... I've only seen good feed back for the most part.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
nutra planet sells it check it out in the bulk products

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Is that a common side? I know that other sarm has some issues(off the top of my head it effects you're vision?) but if osta has anything I need to be careful about I'd like to know... I've only seen good feed back for the most part.
i think it was effecting my vision like so much that i felt dizzy while standing up. when i was laying down i was fine. i experienced those sides for by end of week 1 of osta at 10mg/day, last 2 days on it i couldnt walk so i dropped everything i was taking, still next day felt mad dizzy. than went back to DAA/ghrp2/cjc/supports, but no Osta, no more side effect

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
i think it was effecting my vision like so much that i felt dizzy while standing up. when i was laying down i was fine. i experienced those sides for by end of week 1 of osta at 10mg/day, last 2 days on it i couldnt walk so i dropped everything i was taking, still next day felt mad dizzy. than went back to DAA/ghrp2/cjc/supports, but no Osta, no more side effect
That kinda sounds like s4? Maybe the batch got mixed up? Either way that sucks, thanks for the heads up..

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Day: 76

Weight: 182

Weights still going up, feeling pretty good. Might hold off on osta a little bit just to see how this goes. Here's some updated shots:

ForumRunner_20120830_225657.png

ForumRunner_20120830_225721.png

ForumRunner_20120830_225742.png

ForumRunner_20120830_225807.png

ForumRunner_20120830_225826.png

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
got a better taper than me sir... hpws the legs coming?

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
got a better taper than me sir... hpws the legs coming?
I hadn't done legs that day so didn't think to take pics, will do on squat day this. I do train legs three times a week, but not nearly as extensively as upper body. I also have some really intense scars on my right calf from a dog bite.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
bro your not the only one I had second degree grease burns all across my left leg...

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
bro your not the only one I had second degree grease burns all across my left leg...
Ya it sucks, mine went deep into the muscle so it flexs funny. I had stitches and sutures.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
looking lean bro!!!! good job!

i dig the tats
Thanks bro, definitely helps hearing words of encouragement and knowing what you're doing is working. I'm pretty stoked on where I've gotten so far, and that I've had such good post cycle retention and continued improvement.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Day: 90

Weight: currently unknown

Sorry for the long leave/lack of updates - last week was super hectic cause I was getting ready to go out of town. I got a couple good workouts in and started the osta even though I knew I wouldn't really be able to hit the gym for a week this week. I had to go spend time with my grandma cause she's been really sick and she lives in the country. So aside from some heavy labor and cardio I haven't done much since Saturday. I figured the osta would help maintain muscle and continue fat loss in the absence of peptides and everything else back home. Figured I could reset myself a bit coming off Eca, peps and everything else I do to myself. I'm going to hit it hard when I get home, hopefully some time off will have done me some good.

One update osta doesn't seem to do much to my skin, its stayed about the same, if not gotten better.

Jahcuree

Day: 90

Weight: currently unknown

Sorry for the long leave/lack of updates - last week was super hectic cause I was getting ready to go out of town. I got a couple good workouts in and started the osta even though I knew I wouldn't really be able to hit the gym for a week this week. I had to go spend time with my grandma cause she's been really sick and she lives in the country. So aside from some heavy labor and cardio I haven't done much since Saturday. I figured the osta would help maintain muscle and continue fat loss in the absence of peptides and everything else back home. Figured I could reset myself a bit coming off Eca, peps and everything else I do to myself. I'm going to hit it hard when I get home, hopefully some time off will have done me some good.

One update osta doesn't seem to do much to my skin, its stayed about the same, if not gotten better.
Why did you decide to come off all peps?

Sent from my iPad using Am.com

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Haha didn't want to transport them on a 10 hour drive, and figured if I had desensitized at all a week off would fix that.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
I'm thinking about starting a new log cause I'm not in pct any longer, and haven't been for awhile. I'd continue peps, but with the added ostarine to see how I progress. I'm doing pretty well now, I had started gaining weight again and overall I feel pretty good. I'm only half way through my igf/mgf and now I'm on osta so it should go pretty well. I'll post up a final entry soon.

Smash: maintain and gain?

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
umm at like one scoop after a week do two scoops... I cant remember the mgs.... itll knock you out if you mix it phenibut... as a night time remedy... cause your only supposed to take it before bed.... right now im not on it cause of the bad taste and you have to mix it with something tasty or youll be dying lol

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Haha sounds like a challenge. Its okay to take with peptides?

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Haha sounds like a challenge. Its okay to take with peptides?
oh yeah... bulk one is equivelant too two ius of gh... so yeah will make em even stronger... I think better than any other gh booster...

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Oh **** that's carboxy? I tried finding it before and only just found it under 1 carboxy... I thought you'd been talking about carbolin. That stuff sounds legit, is it better than DAA? Can you stack them? It's basically the same thing... I'm thinking DAA carboxy and some formestane with peptides >:)

Oh if you hate taste get empty capsules fill em and then find out how much they weigh. I capsule everything now.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Yeah I'm get some caps but for tonight I'll have to drink it. Or just put it in a shot glass.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Oh **** that's carboxy? I tried finding it before and only just found it under 1 carboxy... I thought you'd been talking about carbolin. That stuff sounds legit, is it better than DAA? Can you stack them? It's basically the same thing... I'm thinking DAA carboxy and some formestane with peptides >:)

Oh if you hate taste get empty capsules fill em and then find out how much they weigh. I capsule everything now.
ooo well finaplex will be having me on some daa and pct products soon after my comp... so im down for trying those things out... I wouldnt want forma... get erase pro... lol talk about shredded :p

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Why don't you like forma? It decreases e by permanently binding to aromatase, increases test, Ive never had any sides, and decreases shbg... Only other thing I know of that decreases shbg is stinging nettle root, and it's not as effective or have those added bonuses. Plus I don't know what erase pro is, gotta check it out.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Why don't you like forma? It decreases e by permanently binding to aromatase, increases test, Ive never had any sides, and decreases shbg... Only other thing I know of that decreases shbg is stinging nettle root, and it's not as effective or have those added bonuses. Plus I don't know what erase pro is, gotta check it out.
Check it out promise youll thank me later :)

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
A brief description on ursolic acid:

A pentacyclic triterpene acid, used in cosmetics, that is also capable of inhibiting various types of cancer cells by inhibiting the STAT3 activation pathway and human fibrosarcoma cells by reducing the expression of matrix metalloproteinase-9 by acting through the glucocorticoid receptor. It may also decrease proliferation of cancer cells and induce apoptosis.

Ursolic acid can serve as a starting material for synthesis of more potent bioactive derivatives, such as antitumor agents. It has been found to reduce muscle atrophy and to stimulate muscle growth in mice. Ursolic acid has potential use as a cardioprotective compound.

Ursolic acid was found to be a weak aromatase inhibitor.

Ursolic acid has been shown to increase the amount of muscle and brown fat and decrease obesity and associated conditions when added to diets fed to mice.

I got this from wilkepedia, but there's a lot more extensive literature on it, as well as studies. Sounds like great stuff: anti cancerous, ai, fat burner, muscle builder, heart protector, the list goes on and on. Sounds like I found a new product to add to my arsenal.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Day: 94

Weight: 183

So my first day back in the gym felt great. I wasn't able to get as many reps in as I wanted on some sets, but I was lifting heavier across the board so it wasn't anything unexpected. I was super pumped and tight feeling, walking around feeling like I owned the place. I got some new veins popping now too, ones that I was only starting to see a week ago. So a week off, come back feeling strong, looking leaner and weight is up - awesome. So far osta seems legit, cause on top of that my recovery is up, and my skin is looking better every day. Oh and starting peptides again was pretty intense, the hunger brought in was so intense it hurt. I'd recommend taking a week off every couple months.

I will be starting a new log at day 100.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
To show what I'm talking about - and I went to the gym last night so this is resting :D

ForumRunner_20120919_124230.png

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Nice! No matter what I do I can never get Em vains on my forearm. I don't lift biceps anymore but I do forearms.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Nice! No matter what I do I can never get Em vains on my forearm. I don't lift biceps anymore but I do forearms.
Honestly I don't do any forearm excercises... Just thumbless grip when I do pull movements, and ez bar overhand thumbless grip curls. I've always had good veins on my arms, but they've been getting bigger and more abundant - most noticeably at the inner elbow/lower bicep.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
That's awsome. I'm going to focus more on
Y forearms.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
That's awsome. I'm going to focus more on
Y forearms.
One I do like is where you have a rope tied to weight on one side and a handle bar on the other, and you wind and unwind the rope on the bar. That kills my forearms.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
I learned that from hoxkey! Def a killer thanks for reminding me.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Day: 96

Another good workout, its getting to the point where I think I can increase how many days I lift a week. Its just feeling good, I'm recovering well, and not dragging my butt at work. I think if I can stay just a little more focused on my diet, and make sure I get to bed early enough for 8 hours I'll be primed to kick it up. Right now I'm on a 3 day full body program, but I've really just been focusing on getting two of them(sometimes I'll get the third one in). I feel I've been maintaining well considering the obstacles - since day 1 of this log I've lost 1lb and some fat which I think equates to a successful pct.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Day: 96

Another good workout, its getting to the point where I think I can increase how many days I lift a week. Its just feeling good, I'm recovering well, and not dragging my butt at work. I think if I can stay just a little more focused on my diet, and make sure I get to bed early enough for 8 hours I'll be primed to kick it up. Right now I'm on a 3 day full body program, but I've really just been focusing on getting two of them(sometimes I'll get the third one in). I feel I've been maintaining well considering the obstacles - since day 1 of this log I've lost 1lb and some fat which I think equates to a successful pct.
where you at smash?

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
where you at smash?
Lagging on the updates, my bad. I'm on my 11the day straight of working, and have two more before I get a day off. I've gotten a couple gym sessions in but I've been pretty worn out. I'm omw right now, and will post a final entry tonight.

I found an upcoming event, but it's like 4 weeks away which seems a little close.