Smashin pct: ghrp6/cjc no dac/mt2/igf lr3/mgf peg

Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by BigKrabbe
    Been following your log, peptides are great eh! On CJC and ghrp-6 last year I made great gains.
    Yup, and the positives to negatives might make em preferable to aas. Sure your growth and strength gains aren't as explosive, but you're not having to deal with the nasty side effects. My blood pressure is only just now back in normal ranges, and my acne is still clearing up, not to mention stuff that I can't see or feel like cholesterol.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by smash1904

    Stoked for you bro, adding in cjc made a huge difference for me, and now that I've switched to 2 I think I'm going to stick with it cause I like it more. It actually makes me hungrier, my energy is better, and I'm sleeping a little bit better. I heard you only need to run cjc at 100mcg once a day, all other times 50mcg will suffice(the pulse will be just as great those times). So I do the larger dose before bed, and smaller ones the other times(1-2x/day). I've never tried yoked or carboxy, lemme know how that goes.
    yeah man.. imexcited to try ghrp 2.... I wouldnt dare try to take ghrp 6 while dieting... lol that would make me fail tremendously lol
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by madds87

    yeah man.. imexcited to try ghrp 2.... I wouldnt dare try to take ghrp 6 while dieting... lol that would make me fail tremendously lol
    bulk ome carboxy was used in my last log .... it worked great with low dose peptides.... now bulk one with regular dose might be pretty intense.... mayne toooo much... lol

  4. Quote Originally Posted by madds87

    yeah man.. imexcited to try ghrp 2.... I wouldnt dare try to take ghrp 6 while dieting... lol that would make me fail tremendously lol
    Honestly I'm used to feeling hungry, its not the best of motivation to make me eat cause I'm habitually hungry and don't eat. I have to consciouslly make myself put food in, and be dedicated to it cause I'll shed pounds if I'm not paying attention. My mother raised me with feeding habits of the French - small portion meals without snacking between meals. What I'm trying to get at is ghrp6 makes me hungrier all the time, which isn't an unusual feeling for me, but ghrp2 just makes me feel really really hungry immediately post dosing - just my experience, but I felt worth mentioning.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by madds87

    bulk ome carboxy was used in my last log .... it worked great with low dose peptides.... now bulk one with regular dose might be pretty intense.... mayne toooo much... lol
    What is it? It sounds great, and I want to try it... I have bulk waxy maize that I add with milk n whey.
    •   
       


  6. Day: 73

    Weight: 179

    It was back to work today, and my endurance is really good. I'm scrubbing without getting sore at all. My recovery is definitely up.

    So its official, I start ostarine next week, 30 days with one brand at 20mg/day, 30 days with another at 30mg/day. I will also be running hcg 250mcg x2/week to combat any hpta suppression. I'm trying to get in for blood this week so I can have post pct/pre ostarine value to compare post ostarine with(as well as just wanting to see recovery from last cycle). It's hard to get away from work for anything though...

    Not sure when to start the accutane.

  7. The Ostarine made me very dizzy. Watch out for that.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by GLHF
    The Ostarine made me very dizzy. Watch out for that.
    Is that a common side? I know that other sarm has some issues(off the top of my head it effects you're vision?) but if osta has anything I need to be careful about I'd like to know... I've only seen good feed back for the most part.

  9. nutra planet sells it check it out in the bulk products

  10. Quote Originally Posted by smash1904 View Post
    Is that a common side? I know that other sarm has some issues(off the top of my head it effects you're vision?) but if osta has anything I need to be careful about I'd like to know... I've only seen good feed back for the most part.
    i think it was effecting my vision like so much that i felt dizzy while standing up. when i was laying down i was fine. i experienced those sides for by end of week 1 of osta at 10mg/day, last 2 days on it i couldnt walk so i dropped everything i was taking, still next day felt mad dizzy. than went back to DAA/ghrp2/cjc/supports, but no Osta, no more side effect

  11. Quote Originally Posted by GLHF
    i think it was effecting my vision like so much that i felt dizzy while standing up. when i was laying down i was fine. i experienced those sides for by end of week 1 of osta at 10mg/day, last 2 days on it i couldnt walk so i dropped everything i was taking, still next day felt mad dizzy. than went back to DAA/ghrp2/cjc/supports, but no Osta, no more side effect
    That kinda sounds like s4? Maybe the batch got mixed up? Either way that sucks, thanks for the heads up..

  12. Day: 74

    Weight: 181

    Weights climbing again.

  13. Day: 76

    Weight: 182

    Weights still going up, feeling pretty good. Might hold off on osta a little bit just to see how this goes. Here's some updated shots:

    Name:  ForumRunner_20120830_225657.png
Views: 142
Size:  202.2 KB



    Name:  ForumRunner_20120830_225721.png
Views: 137
Size:  223.9 KB



    Name:  ForumRunner_20120830_225742.png
Views: 146
Size:  369.9 KB



    Name:  ForumRunner_20120830_225807.png
Views: 141
Size:  237.8 KB



    Name:  ForumRunner_20120830_225826.png
Views: 165
Size:  373.1 KB

  14. Nice V broski

  15. got a better taper than me sir... hpws the legs coming?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by madds87
    got a better taper than me sir... hpws the legs coming?
    I hadn't done legs that day so didn't think to take pics, will do on squat day this. I do train legs three times a week, but not nearly as extensively as upper body. I also have some really intense scars on my right calf from a dog bite.

  17. bro your not the only one I had second degree grease burns all across my left leg...

  18. Quote Originally Posted by madds87
    bro your not the only one I had second degree grease burns all across my left leg...
    Ya it sucks, mine went deep into the muscle so it flexs funny. I had stitches and sutures.

  19. looking lean bro!!!! good job!

    i dig the tats

  20. Quote Originally Posted by GLHF
    looking lean bro!!!! good job!

    i dig the tats
    Thanks bro, definitely helps hearing words of encouragement and knowing what you're doing is working. I'm pretty stoked on where I've gotten so far, and that I've had such good post cycle retention and continued improvement.

  21. Day: 90

    Weight: currently unknown

    Sorry for the long leave/lack of updates - last week was super hectic cause I was getting ready to go out of town. I got a couple good workouts in and started the osta even though I knew I wouldn't really be able to hit the gym for a week this week. I had to go spend time with my grandma cause she's been really sick and she lives in the country. So aside from some heavy labor and cardio I haven't done much since Saturday. I figured the osta would help maintain muscle and continue fat loss in the absence of peptides and everything else back home. Figured I could reset myself a bit coming off Eca, peps and everything else I do to myself. I'm going to hit it hard when I get home, hopefully some time off will have done me some good.

    One update osta doesn't seem to do much to my skin, its stayed about the same, if not gotten better.
  22. Jahcuree
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by smash1904
    Day: 90

    Weight: currently unknown

    Sorry for the long leave/lack of updates - last week was super hectic cause I was getting ready to go out of town. I got a couple good workouts in and started the osta even though I knew I wouldn't really be able to hit the gym for a week this week. I had to go spend time with my grandma cause she's been really sick and she lives in the country. So aside from some heavy labor and cardio I haven't done much since Saturday. I figured the osta would help maintain muscle and continue fat loss in the absence of peptides and everything else back home. Figured I could reset myself a bit coming off Eca, peps and everything else I do to myself. I'm going to hit it hard when I get home, hopefully some time off will have done me some good.

    One update osta doesn't seem to do much to my skin, its stayed about the same, if not gotten better.
    Why did you decide to come off all peps?

    Sent from my iPad using Am.com

  23. Haha didn't want to transport them on a 10 hour drive, and figured if I had desensitized at all a week off would fix that.

  24. I'm thinking about starting a new log cause I'm not in pct any longer, and haven't been for awhile. I'd continue peps, but with the added ostarine to see how I progress. I'm doing pretty well now, I had started gaining weight again and overall I feel pretty good. I'm only half way through my igf/mgf and now I'm on osta so it should go pretty well. I'll post up a final entry soon.

    Smash: maintain and gain?

  25. better see a new log of you competing sir
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ghrp6 and carbs
    By greekgeorge in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 07:31 PM
  2. GHRP6
    By rombusempire in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-15-2011, 09:27 PM
  3. ghrp6
    By djbombsquad in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-14-2009, 06:05 PM
  4. igf lr3 + ghrp6
    By wophood in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 03:12 PM
  5. GHRP6 again.
    By MentalTwitch in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-29-2008, 03:39 AM
Log in
Log in