Smashin pct: ghrp6/cjc no dac/mt2/igf lr3/mgf peg

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Day: 90

Weight: currently unknown

Sorry for the long leave/lack of updates - last week was super hectic cause I was getting ready to go out of town. I got a couple good workouts in and started the osta even though I knew I wouldn't really be able to hit the gym for a week this week. I had to go spend time with my grandma cause she's been really sick and she lives in the country. So aside from some heavy labor and cardio I haven't done much since Saturday. I figured the osta would help maintain muscle and continue fat loss in the absence of peptides and everything else back home. Figured I could reset myself a bit coming off Eca, peps and everything else I do to myself. I'm going to hit it hard when I get home, hopefully some time off will have done me some good.

One update osta doesn't seem to do much to my skin, its stayed about the same, if not gotten better.

2. Jahcuree

Quote Originally Posted by smash1904
    Day: 90

Weight: currently unknown

Sorry for the long leave/lack of updates - last week was super hectic cause I was getting ready to go out of town. I got a couple good workouts in and started the osta even though I knew I wouldn't really be able to hit the gym for a week this week. I had to go spend time with my grandma cause she's been really sick and she lives in the country. So aside from some heavy labor and cardio I haven't done much since Saturday. I figured the osta would help maintain muscle and continue fat loss in the absence of peptides and everything else back home. Figured I could reset myself a bit coming off Eca, peps and everything else I do to myself. I'm going to hit it hard when I get home, hopefully some time off will have done me some good.

One update osta doesn't seem to do much to my skin, its stayed about the same, if not gotten better.
    Why did you decide to come off all peps?

Sent from my iPad using Am.com
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Haha didn't want to transport them on a 10 hour drive, and figured if I had desensitized at all a week off would fix that.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

I'm thinking about starting a new log cause I'm not in pct any longer, and haven't been for awhile. I'd continue peps, but with the added ostarine to see how I progress. I'm doing pretty well now, I had started gaining weight again and overall I feel pretty good. I'm only half way through my igf/mgf and now I'm on osta so it should go pretty well. I'll post up a final entry soon.

Smash: maintain and gain?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

better see a new log of you competing sir
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by madds87
    better see a new log of you competing sir
    Sorry to intrude but madds if I recall right you mentions 1 carboxy. How do you dose t?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

umm at like one scoop after a week do two scoops... I cant remember the mgs.... itll knock you out if you mix it phenibut... as a night time remedy... cause your only supposed to take it before bed.... right now im not on it cause of the bad taste and you have to mix it with something tasty or youll be dying lol
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Haha sounds like a challenge. Its okay to take with peptides?
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thyrod
    Haha sounds like a challenge. Its okay to take with peptides?
    oh yeah... bulk one is equivelant too two ius of gh... so yeah will make em even stronger... I think better than any other gh booster...
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Oh **** that's carboxy? I tried finding it before and only just found it under 1 carboxy... I thought you'd been talking about carbolin. That stuff sounds legit, is it better than DAA? Can you stack them? It's basically the same thing... I'm thinking DAA carboxy and some formestane with peptides >

Oh if you hate taste get empty capsules fill em and then find out how much they weigh. I capsule everything now.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Yeah I'm get some caps but for tonight I'll have to drink it. Or just put it in a shot glass.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Oh **** that's carboxy? I tried finding it before and only just found it under 1 carboxy... I thought you'd been talking about carbolin. That stuff sounds legit, is it better than DAA? Can you stack them? It's basically the same thing... I'm thinking DAA carboxy and some formestane with peptides >

Oh if you hate taste get empty capsules fill em and then find out how much they weigh. I capsule everything now.
    ooo well finaplex will be having me on some daa and pct products soon after my comp... so im down for trying those things out... I wouldnt want forma... get erase pro... lol talk about shredded :P
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Why don't you like forma? It decreases e by permanently binding to aromatase, increases test, Ive never had any sides, and decreases shbg... Only other thing I know of that decreases shbg is stinging nettle root, and it's not as effective or have those added bonuses. Plus I don't know what erase pro is, gotta check it out.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by smash1904 View Post
    Why don't you like forma? It decreases e by permanently binding to aromatase, increases test, Ive never had any sides, and decreases shbg... Only other thing I know of that decreases shbg is stinging nettle root, and it's not as effective or have those added bonuses. Plus I don't know what erase pro is, gotta check it out.
    Check it out promise youll thank me later
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

A brief description on ursolic acid:

A pentacyclic triterpene acid, used in cosmetics, that is also capable of inhibiting various types of cancer cells by inhibiting the STAT3 activation pathway and human fibrosarcoma cells by reducing the expression of matrix metalloproteinase-9 by acting through the glucocorticoid receptor. It may also decrease proliferation of cancer cells and induce apoptosis.

Ursolic acid can serve as a starting material for synthesis of more potent bioactive derivatives, such as antitumor agents. It has been found to reduce muscle atrophy and to stimulate muscle growth in mice. Ursolic acid has potential use as a cardioprotective compound.

Ursolic acid was found to be a weak aromatase inhibitor.

Ursolic acid has been shown to increase the amount of muscle and brown fat and decrease obesity and associated conditions when added to diets fed to mice.

I got this from wilkepedia, but there's a lot more extensive literature on it, as well as studies. Sounds like great stuff: anti cancerous, ai, fat burner, muscle builder, heart protector, the list goes on and on. Sounds like I found a new product to add to my arsenal.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Day: 94

Weight: 183

So my first day back in the gym felt great. I wasn't able to get as many reps in as I wanted on some sets, but I was lifting heavier across the board so it wasn't anything unexpected. I was super pumped and tight feeling, walking around feeling like I owned the place. I got some new veins popping now too, ones that I was only starting to see a week ago. So a week off, come back feeling strong, looking leaner and weight is up - awesome. So far osta seems legit, cause on top of that my recovery is up, and my skin is looking better every day. Oh and starting peptides again was pretty intense, the hunger brought in was so intense it hurt. I'd recommend taking a week off every couple months.

I will be starting a new log at day 100.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

To show what I'm talking about - and I went to the gym last night so this is resting

Name:  ForumRunner_20120919_124230.png
Views: 63
Size:  380.0 KB
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Nice! No matter what I do I can never get Em vains on my forearm. I don't lift biceps anymore but I do forearms.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

nice looms like my.veins lol
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Nice! No matter what I do I can never get Em vains on my forearm. I don't lift biceps anymore but I do forearms.
    dude clear box!
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Sorry bro. It's all cleared now.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Honestly I don't do any forearm excercises... Just thumbless grip when I do pull movements, and ez bar overhand thumbless grip curls. I've always had good veins on my arms, but they've been getting bigger and more abundant - most noticeably at the inner elbow/lower bicep.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Wats clear box?
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

That's awsome. I'm going to focus more on
    Y forearms.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

That's awsome. I'm going to focus more on
    Y forearms.
    One I do like is where you have a rope tied to weight on one side and a handle bar on the other, and you wind and unwind the rope on the bar. That kills my forearms.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

I learned that from hoxkey! Def a killer thanks for reminding me.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

I learned that from hoxkey! Def a killer thanks for reminding me.
    Sure thing bro, thanks for following.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Day: 96

Another good workout, its getting to the point where I think I can increase how many days I lift a week. Its just feeling good, I'm recovering well, and not dragging my butt at work. I think if I can stay just a little more focused on my diet, and make sure I get to bed early enough for 8 hours I'll be primed to kick it up. Right now I'm on a 3 day full body program, but I've really just been focusing on getting two of them(sometimes I'll get the third one in). I feel I've been maintaining well considering the obstacles - since day 1 of this log I've lost 1lb and some fat which I think equates to a successful pct.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Day: 96

Another good workout, its getting to the point where I think I can increase how many days I lift a week. Its just feeling good, I'm recovering well, and not dragging my butt at work. I think if I can stay just a little more focused on my diet, and make sure I get to bed early enough for 8 hours I'll be primed to kick it up. Right now I'm on a 3 day full body program, but I've really just been focusing on getting two of them(sometimes I'll get the third one in). I feel I've been maintaining well considering the obstacles - since day 1 of this log I've lost 1lb and some fat which I think equates to a successful pct.
    where you at smash?
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

where you at smash?
    Lagging on the updates, my bad. I'm on my 11the day straight of working, and have two more before I get a day off. I've gotten a couple gym sessions in but I've been pretty worn out. I'm omw right now, and will post a final entry tonight.

I found an upcoming event, but it's like 4 weeks away which seems a little close.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Lagging on the updates, my bad. I'm on my 11the day straight of working, and have two more before I get a day off. I've gotten a couple gym sessions in but I've been pretty worn out. I'm omw right now, and will post a final entry tonight.

I found an upcoming event, but it's like 4 weeks away which seems a little close.
    too close man.... look online and ask gyms around you...
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

too close man.... look online and ask gyms around you...
    My thoughts exactly.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Day: 103(last night)

Had a quick work out last night, I was surprised with my over head press strength increase, I'd been sticking for a long time but I think I finally broke through. Its been a rough couple weeks playing catch up at work(extra work, no days off) but I was surprised by how easy it was to keep up and how much energy I've had. My recovery is fantastic right now, any better and I'd think I'm on cycle.

So this is my final update for this log, I will be starting a new one today or tomorrow. I will add blood readings as well when I get them, but I feel more or less recovered as off now. Everything's on the up n up, and the only thing I can say is of concern is my libido - its present, but in no way anywhere near what it used to be. Its like I can perform but I used to want to have sex all the time and now it's kinda whatever. My friends say because I've cycled this is the way it is from now on? That just sounds like partial recovery to me. I'm going to start an ai/test booster/hcg soon see if that changes anything.

Thanks for following.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Day: 103(last night)

Had a quick work out last night, I was surprised with my over head press strength increase, I'd been sticking for a long time but I think I finally broke through. Its been a rough couple weeks playing catch up at work(extra work, no days off) but I was surprised by how easy it was to keep up and how much energy I've had. My recovery is fantastic right now, any better and I'd think I'm on cycle.

So this is my final update for this log, I will be starting a new one today or tomorrow. I will add blood readings as well when I get them, but I feel more or less recovered as off now. Everything's on the up n up, and the only thing I can say is of concern is my libido - its present, but in no way anywhere near what it used to be. Its like I can perform but I used to want to have sex all the time and now it's kinda whatever. My friends say because I've cycled this is the way it is from now on? That just sounds like partial recovery to me. I'm going to start an ai/test booster/hcg soon see if that changes anything.

Thanks for following.
    check your fat intake...
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

check your fat intake...
    Well from my count I'm around 50-70g a day, and next to none of it is saturated fat. But that's been fairly constant so I don't know how that could have much to do with it. Its actually kinda been like this since the end of my first cycle.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Well from my count I'm around 50-70g a day, and next to none of it is saturated fat. But that's been fairly constant so I don't know how that could have much to do with it. Its actually kinda been like this since the end of my first cycle.
    yeah that could do it... get on a natty cycle... and treat yourself to fatboys meal once or twice a week... your body needs that grease sometimes... but your body could just need some help getting everything going again... free test is an awsome product ..
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Haha you know I didn't think about that...
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Haha you know I didn't think about that...
    ueah my libido took an awsome drop from wanting sex eveey night too almost maybe once twice a month... everytime I have some fat... next morning I horny lol.... I was wondering what was wrong with me too...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ghrp6 and carbs
    By greekgeorge in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 06:31 PM
  2. GHRP6
    By rombusempire in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-15-2011, 08:27 PM
  3. ghrp6
    By djbombsquad in forum IGF-1/GH