Smashin pct: ghrp6/cjc no dac/mt2/igf lr3/mgf peg

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. New Member
    MN87's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    51
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    12.93%

    When ya getting a blood test?

  2. Advanced Member
    smash1904's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    816
    Rep Power
    1063
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    21.04%

    Day: 49

    Weight: 177

    I got really sick earlier this week, and its been getting worse by the day. Hungers shot, energy is gone, strengths off... Hopefully I get better soon, I took the week off cause of it, and after dragging my ass at work all week called in sick.

    I'd like to say after trying 60mcg ep igf lr3 I felt weak and shaky, which sugar didn't help much... So I think ep is gtg.

    I kept up with the igf mgf doses this week, even though I wasn't at the gym - for the purposes of seeing how effective they're run together I didn't feel I could have a gap. Kind of a waste considering the circumstances.
  3. Advanced Member
    smash1904's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    816
    Rep Power
    1063
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    21.04%

    Quote Originally Posted by MN87
    When ya getting a blood test?
    I should be trying to do that soon. Just got to find time.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,904
    Rep Power
    98807
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    54.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    so smash... whats the results homie? after this contest im thinking about jumping back on the peps...
  5. Advanced Member
    smash1904's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    816
    Rep Power
    1063
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    21.04%

    Quote Originally Posted by madds87
    so smash... whats the results homie? after this contest im thinking about jumping back on the peps...
    I'm only just out of pct and need to get blood drawn, but feel pretty recovered. I more or less kept my lbm(although I'm pretty sick and a little light right now) but think I will start gaining again being on igf/mgf. Overall I'm pretty happy with the results. Adding cjc is great.
  6. Advanced Member
    smash1904's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    816
    Rep Power
    1063
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    21.04%

    Duplicate
  7. Advanced Member
    smash1904's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    816
    Rep Power
    1063
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    21.04%

    Duplicate
  8. Advanced Member
    smash1904's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    816
    Rep Power
    1063
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    21.04%

    Day: 65

    Weight: 179

    Haven't updated in awhile, I was really sick n could barely work - took 3 days off. I'm feeling a lot better now, got back to the gym yesterday and my strengths actually up, as well as my weight being ok. Im definitely leaning out still, my shoulders look pretty big(like they didn't shrink with the weight loss) and I'm starting get veins popping in new places.

    I am now on:
    GHRP 2 - switched over from 6, 100mcg x3 per day
    Igf lr3 40mcg 2-3x per week, 24 hours post workout
    Mgf 200mcg 2-3x per week 1 hour post workout
    Mgf peg once per week on day off after day of igf
    Mt2 100mcg Friday night
    CLA 10g/day
    Omega 3 dha epa 3.5g/day
    Eca dosed 2-3x/day

    I think I'm the densest I've ever been, with the leaning I'm getting more striation than I really have before which is cool. Skins clearing up, libido is on the up n up. I need to run another course of accutane in fall, prolly after osta which I will start in September. I'd say 4-6 weeks osta, then 4-6 weeks accutane, then hop back on cycle mid to late November - tren ace/test 400.
  9. Jahcuree
    Guest
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by smash1904
    Day: 65

    Weight: 179

    Haven't updated in awhile, I was really sick n could barely work - took 3 days off. I'm feeling a lot better now, got back to the gym yesterday and my strengths actually up, as well as my weight being ok. Im definitely leaning out still, my shoulders look pretty big(like they didn't shrink with the weight loss) and I'm starting get veins popping in new places.

    I am now on:
    GHRP 2 - switched over from 6, 100mcg x3 per day
    Igf lr3 40mcg 2-3x per week, 24 hours post workout
    Mgf 200mcg 2-3x per week 1 hour post workout
    Mgf peg once per week on day off after day of igf
    Mt2 100mcg Friday night
    CLA 10g/day
    Omega 3 dha epa 3.5g/day
    Eca dosed 2-3x/day

    I think I'm the densest I've ever been, with the leaning I'm getting more striation than I really have before which is cool. Skins clearing up, libido is on the up n up. I need to run another course of accutane in fall, prolly after osta which I will start in September. I'd say 4-6 weeks osta, then 4-6 weeks accutane, then hop back on cycle mid to late November - tren ace/test 400.
    damn man your going tor straight up monster status on this plan. Are you going to continue the peps throughout your cycle as well?

    Sent from my iPad using Am.com
  10. Advanced Member
    smash1904's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    816
    Rep Power
    1063
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    21.04%

    Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree

    damn man your going tor straight up monster status on this plan. Are you going to continue the peps throughout your cycle as well?

    Sent from my iPad using Am.com
    Haha ya I'm hoping to finally hit that 205 mark. I've stabalized just under 180, which is the largest post cycle weight I've ever maintained, and I'm hoping to hit 185-190 before going back on - we will see how this igf/mgf treats me, and how igf osta works out. If it ends up working well and I keep gaining 190+ I might just keep doing what works, or stack var/igf/mgf. We will see, its definitely a fun work in progress. I'm just really excited about trying tren, it sounds awesome and everyone says its great. If I go on tren peptides may cease, not sure - I need to look into synergy, but apparently it substantially increases igf on its own... A big part of why I run peptides is the healing of soft tissue it provides.
  11. Jahcuree
    Guest
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by smash1904

    Haha ya I'm hoping to finally hit that 205 mark. I've stabalized just under 180, which is the largest post cycle weight I've ever maintained, and I'm hoping to hit 185-190 before going back on - we will see how this igf/mgf treats me, and how igf osta works out. If it ends up working well and I keep gaining 190+ I might just keep doing what works, or stack var/igf/mgf. We will see, its definitely a fun work in progress. I'm just really excited about trying tren, it sounds awesome and everyone says its great. If I go on tren peptides may cease, not sure - I need to look into synergy, but apparently it substantially increases igf on its own... A big part of why I run peptides is the healing of soft tissue it provides.
    nice man, well ill be here following along with whatever your plan is. Also your inbox is full if you get a chance to clear some out

    Sent from my iPad using Am.com
  12. Advanced Member
    smash1904's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    816
    Rep Power
    1063
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    21.04%

    Ya I saw that...
  13. Senior Member
    GLHF's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,206
    Rep Power
    5899
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    61.47%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    hmmmm interesting log.
  14. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,904
    Rep Power
    98807
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    54.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    just bought 20 mg of ghrp2 & cjc no dac!!! no low dose crap just 100 mcg 3xdaily! woot woot! lol and then with bulk 1 carboxy and yoked.... these pumps are going to be skin tearing lol
  15. Jahcuree
    Guest
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by madds87
    just bought 20 mg of ghrp2 & cjc no dac!!! no low dose crap just 100 mcg 3xdaily! woot woot! lol and then with bulk 1 carboxy and yoked.... these pumps are going to be skin tearing lol
    that should last a good bit. Me too LOL!

    Sent from my iPad using Am.com
  16. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,904
    Rep Power
    98807
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    54.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    yeah man im excited its been a while since I had the money to get back on this stuff...
  17. Advanced Member
    smash1904's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    816
    Rep Power
    1063
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    21.04%

    Quote Originally Posted by GLHF
    hmmmm interesting log.
    If you're not being sarcastic, thank you...
  18. Advanced Member
    smash1904's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    816
    Rep Power
    1063
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    21.04%

    Quote Originally Posted by madds87
    just bought 20 mg of ghrp2 & cjc no dac!!! no low dose crap just 100 mcg 3xdaily! woot woot! lol and then with bulk 1 carboxy and yoked.... these pumps are going to be skin tearing lol
    Stoked for you bro, adding in cjc made a huge difference for me, and now that I've switched to 2 I think I'm going to stick with it cause I like it more. It actually makes me hungrier, my energy is better, and I'm sleeping a little bit better. I heard you only need to run cjc at 100mcg once a day, all other times 50mcg will suffice(the pulse will be just as great those times). So I do the larger dose before bed, and smaller ones the other times(1-2x/day). I've never tried yoked or carboxy, lemme know how that goes.
  19. Advanced Member
    smash1904's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    816
    Rep Power
    1063
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    21.04%

    Day: 71

    Weight: 179

    Had a couple good work outs this week, and my energy at work was fantastic. I love ghrp2. I am now starting to feel and see the results of my stack, and I'm excited to see what the next couple weeks have in store for me. Weights stable, energy/endurance is up, I'm hungry, strengths increasing, and I'm leaning out.
  20. Advanced Member
    BigKrabbe's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  244 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    517
    Rep Power
    75992
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    33.96%

    Been following your log, peptides are great eh! On CJC and ghrp-6 last year I made great gains.
  21. Advanced Member
    smash1904's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    816
    Rep Power
    1063
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    21.04%

    Quote Originally Posted by BigKrabbe
    Been following your log, peptides are great eh! On CJC and ghrp-6 last year I made great gains.
    Yup, and the positives to negatives might make em preferable to aas. Sure your growth and strength gains aren't as explosive, but you're not having to deal with the nasty side effects. My blood pressure is only just now back in normal ranges, and my acne is still clearing up, not to mention stuff that I can't see or feel like cholesterol.
  22. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,904
    Rep Power
    98807
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    54.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by smash1904

    Stoked for you bro, adding in cjc made a huge difference for me, and now that I've switched to 2 I think I'm going to stick with it cause I like it more. It actually makes me hungrier, my energy is better, and I'm sleeping a little bit better. I heard you only need to run cjc at 100mcg once a day, all other times 50mcg will suffice(the pulse will be just as great those times). So I do the larger dose before bed, and smaller ones the other times(1-2x/day). I've never tried yoked or carboxy, lemme know how that goes.
    yeah man.. imexcited to try ghrp 2.... I wouldnt dare try to take ghrp 6 while dieting... lol that would make me fail tremendously lol
  23. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,904
    Rep Power
    98807
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    54.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by madds87

    yeah man.. imexcited to try ghrp 2.... I wouldnt dare try to take ghrp 6 while dieting... lol that would make me fail tremendously lol
    bulk ome carboxy was used in my last log .... it worked great with low dose peptides.... now bulk one with regular dose might be pretty intense.... mayne toooo much... lol
  24. Advanced Member
    smash1904's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    816
    Rep Power
    1063
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    21.04%

    Quote Originally Posted by madds87

    yeah man.. imexcited to try ghrp 2.... I wouldnt dare try to take ghrp 6 while dieting... lol that would make me fail tremendously lol
    Honestly I'm used to feeling hungry, its not the best of motivation to make me eat cause I'm habitually hungry and don't eat. I have to consciouslly make myself put food in, and be dedicated to it cause I'll shed pounds if I'm not paying attention. My mother raised me with feeding habits of the French - small portion meals without snacking between meals. What I'm trying to get at is ghrp6 makes me hungrier all the time, which isn't an unusual feeling for me, but ghrp2 just makes me feel really really hungry immediately post dosing - just my experience, but I felt worth mentioning.
  25. Advanced Member
    smash1904's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    816
    Rep Power
    1063
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    21.04%

    Quote Originally Posted by madds87

    bulk ome carboxy was used in my last log .... it worked great with low dose peptides.... now bulk one with regular dose might be pretty intense.... mayne toooo much... lol
    What is it? It sounds great, and I want to try it... I have bulk waxy maize that I add with milk n whey.
  26. Advanced Member
    smash1904's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    816
    Rep Power
    1063
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    21.04%

    Day: 73

    Weight: 179

    It was back to work today, and my endurance is really good. I'm scrubbing without getting sore at all. My recovery is definitely up.

    So its official, I start ostarine next week, 30 days with one brand at 20mg/day, 30 days with another at 30mg/day. I will also be running hcg 250mcg x2/week to combat any hpta suppression. I'm trying to get in for blood this week so I can have post pct/pre ostarine value to compare post ostarine with(as well as just wanting to see recovery from last cycle). It's hard to get away from work for anything though...

    Not sure when to start the accutane.
  27. Senior Member
    GLHF's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,206
    Rep Power
    5899
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    61.47%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    The Ostarine made me very dizzy. Watch out for that.
  28. Advanced Member
    smash1904's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    816
    Rep Power
    1063
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    21.04%

    Quote Originally Posted by GLHF
    The Ostarine made me very dizzy. Watch out for that.
    Is that a common side? I know that other sarm has some issues(off the top of my head it effects you're vision?) but if osta has anything I need to be careful about I'd like to know... I've only seen good feed back for the most part.
  29. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,904
    Rep Power
    98807
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    54.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    nutra planet sells it check it out in the bulk products
  30. Senior Member
    GLHF's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,206
    Rep Power
    5899
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    61.47%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by smash1904 View Post
    Is that a common side? I know that other sarm has some issues(off the top of my head it effects you're vision?) but if osta has anything I need to be careful about I'd like to know... I've only seen good feed back for the most part.
    i think it was effecting my vision like so much that i felt dizzy while standing up. when i was laying down i was fine. i experienced those sides for by end of week 1 of osta at 10mg/day, last 2 days on it i couldnt walk so i dropped everything i was taking, still next day felt mad dizzy. than went back to DAA/ghrp2/cjc/supports, but no Osta, no more side effect
  31. Advanced Member
    smash1904's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    816
    Rep Power
    1063
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    21.04%

    Quote Originally Posted by GLHF
    i think it was effecting my vision like so much that i felt dizzy while standing up. when i was laying down i was fine. i experienced those sides for by end of week 1 of osta at 10mg/day, last 2 days on it i couldnt walk so i dropped everything i was taking, still next day felt mad dizzy. than went back to DAA/ghrp2/cjc/supports, but no Osta, no more side effect
    That kinda sounds like s4? Maybe the batch got mixed up? Either way that sucks, thanks for the heads up..
  32. Advanced Member
    smash1904's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    816
    Rep Power
    1063
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    21.04%

    Day: 74

    Weight: 181

    Weights climbing again.
  33. Advanced Member
    smash1904's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    816
    Rep Power
    1063
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    21.04%

    Day: 76

    Weight: 182

    Weights still going up, feeling pretty good. Might hold off on osta a little bit just to see how this goes. Here's some updated shots:

    Name:  ForumRunner_20120830_225657.png
Views: 106
Size:  202.2 KB



    Name:  ForumRunner_20120830_225721.png
Views: 106
Size:  223.9 KB



    Name:  ForumRunner_20120830_225742.png
Views: 109
Size:  369.9 KB



    Name:  ForumRunner_20120830_225807.png
Views: 108
Size:  237.8 KB



    Name:  ForumRunner_20120830_225826.png
Views: 105
Size:  373.1 KB
  34. New Member
    Aznmonk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    164
    Rep Power
    3885
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    77.45%

    Nice V broski
  35. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,904
    Rep Power
    98807
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    54.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    got a better taper than me sir... hpws the legs coming?
  36. Advanced Member
    smash1904's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    816
    Rep Power
    1063
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    21.04%

    Quote Originally Posted by madds87
    got a better taper than me sir... hpws the legs coming?
    I hadn't done legs that day so didn't think to take pics, will do on squat day this. I do train legs three times a week, but not nearly as extensively as upper body. I also have some really intense scars on my right calf from a dog bite.
  37. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,904
    Rep Power
    98807
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    54.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    bro your not the only one I had second degree grease burns all across my left leg...
  38. Advanced Member
    smash1904's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    816
    Rep Power
    1063
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    21.04%

    Quote Originally Posted by madds87
    bro your not the only one I had second degree grease burns all across my left leg...
    Ya it sucks, mine went deep into the muscle so it flexs funny. I had stitches and sutures.
  39. Senior Member
    GLHF's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,206
    Rep Power
    5899
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    61.47%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    looking lean bro!!!! good job!

    i dig the tats
  40. Advanced Member
    smash1904's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    816
    Rep Power
    1063
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    21.04%

    Quote Originally Posted by GLHF
    looking lean bro!!!! good job!

    i dig the tats
    Thanks bro, definitely helps hearing words of encouragement and knowing what you're doing is working. I'm pretty stoked on where I've gotten so far, and that I've had such good post cycle retention and continued improvement.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ghrp6 and carbs
    By greekgeorge in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 07:31 PM
  2. GHRP6
    By rombusempire in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-15-2011, 09:27 PM
  3. ghrp6
    By djbombsquad in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-14-2009, 06:05 PM
  4. igf lr3 + ghrp6
    By wophood in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 03:12 PM
  5. GHRP6 again.
    By MentalTwitch in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-29-2008, 03:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in