Height increase for a 17 year old.

averydabeast

Awards
Hey guys i know it sounds cliche but i really want to get taller. I'm around 5'7 now and i haven't gotten taller in over a year. My mom is 5'1 and my dad is 5'9. I've been lifting for almost a year and i've made a lot of progress. I've been researching gh and peptides and i'm getting confused on different stacks. Gh is the best for height increase but its also the most expensive, right? So far i think im leaning towards ghrp-2 or maybe ghrp-6. Are these good on there own or they need to be stacked with other things? There are so many things different people say/recommend like huperzine A, hexarelin, etc i'm confused on what works best with each other. Please recommend me a good height increasing stack. Thanks a lot guys.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
never heard of using HGH to make you taller at your age. I know kids get HGH if their body's don't make enough if it to induce growth, but at 17, I'm not sure how that will make you any taller. you seem to have grown enough considering your parent's heights. you may have another growth spurt in the coming years, but I'm doubtful.