1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Everything one should know before takeing the GHRP-2/CJC stack

Lets just put all the sides and things to look out for hear. What retailers to avoid, and really anything someone would whant to know about this stack. What side affects can appear on this stack that wouldnt appear if I just took actual growth hormone?

Is throwing in huperzine A and egcg really that useful?

And before anyone tells me to use the serch engine, the results didnt satisfy me, so I whanted to start my own diffinitive thread.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.82%
    Achievements Posting Pro

u seriously just start ur own thread asking all this questions? seriously???
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.59%

Yup. Im gonna have to do the research I have to do on the compounds. Research is pretty much my hobby, but a little thread on AM asking "what should I whatch out for that I wouldnt have to worry about with GH" would be really helpful. Maby someone can scare me off before I spend half my week on my lap top.

Oh, and LOL if that was a joke
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.42%

I'll humor you as I too was not satisfied with the search results. Are you speaking of peptides in general or just the combo you have listed?
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.82%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i researched ghrp-2, ghrp-6, cjc w w/o DAC and i would say i knw a lot about the peptides. i did a 12week CJC with DAC at 500mcgs 2x week. i didnt get leaner, but i was able to eat more and i feel like the peptide stopped me from gaining more fat. Also, i didnt have joint/tendon problems even when i was hitting PR's.
    I would like to know what would be better for muscle building and fat loss. CJC w/ DAC dosed higher like 2,000mcgs/week or a stack of ghrp-2/6 at 400mcg/day + cjc dac at 1,000mcgs/week?
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.42%

I'm running GHRP-6 right now and plan on GHRP-2 w/ 171/196 next.

Sides:

Deep sleep countered by insatiable hunger at night waking me approx every 2.5 hrs

Swelling in the hands first thing in the morning

Insane gym pumps

+1/2" penis length and girth
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.82%
    Achievements Posting Pro

aaaaaarrrghhhttt

im soo confused....and pissed
    idk if i wanna just take cjc or stack ghrp6 with cjc, or go with ghrp2.....fuk i tihnk imma go ahead and get ghrp2 + cjc with dac
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.92%

If you have done alot of research than you would know to stack the two..CJC w/out dac it mimics the male gh release pattern and ghrp intensifies these pulses...

Sides...sore joints, deep sleep, insane hunger on the ghrp 6, increase of well being, letargic for first 2-3 weeks, increase recovery, increase intensity in gym, not much muscle gain from the pep alone but from the eating and increase intensity, better looking skin and hair...need I say more?
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.92%

If you have done alot of research than you would know to stack the two..CJC w/out dac it mimics the male gh release pattern and ghrp intensifies these pulses...

Sides...sore joints, deep sleep, insane hunger on the ghrp 6, increase of well being, letargic for first 2-3 weeks, increase recovery, increase intensity in gym, not much muscle gain from the pep alone but from the eating and increase intensity, better looking skin and hair...need I say more?

go with ghrp 6 less prolactin issues and greater increase in hunger.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.59%

Quote Originally Posted by elgenyo View Post
    I'll humor you as I too was not satisfied with the search results. Are you speaking of peptides in general or just the combo you have listed?
    I little in between. Im open to people suggesting on something better, but then Id like to focus on sides with those compounds too.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.59%

Are the sore joints just from the GH?
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

The CJC w/ DAC gives the GH 'bleed' which is what is the norm for women, not men. I would not recommend the CJC w/ DAC for a male bodybuilder/athlete.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.59%

So should guys just stay away from DAC? I deffinately hear a lot of bad said about the CJC DAC combo.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.82%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i hear a lot of good about the CJC with DAC. russianstar's review was excellent.

im lookining into Ipamorelin and CJC w/o DAC 3* 100mcg 5days on 2 days off. i think thats what im gonna go with and run this for 12weeks.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.48%

Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    i hear a lot of good about the CJC with DAC. russianstar's review was excellent.

im lookining into Ipamorelin and CJC w/o DAC 3* 100mcg 5days on 2 days off. i think thats what im gonna go with and run this for 12weeks.
    That Ipam and CJC w/o DAC sounds nice, GLHF. I would just run it everyday unless you're looking to save cash. I'd pin it before bed and first thing in the morning. You could add the post-workout dose if you want. Pinning 2x a day (wake and bedtime) isn't difficult at all and doing it post-workout isn't even much of a pain in the butt as far as convenience. It sounds more inconvenient than it actually is. Good luck!
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.33%

I initially ran the DAC at 100mcg ED before bed along with 200mcg GHRP-2. You can tell by the end of the week that you're getting really high IGF-1 levels. My hands and arms were swelling and after 2-3 weeks I started getting the "gh gut" feeling of eternal fullness.

After switching to non-DAC I dropped a bit of water and continued getting leaner. I stayed on that same regimen for the past 7 months straight... switching to InnovaBiomedix's combo vials (CJC and GHRP in the same vial for easier administration) and continuing.

About 3 months ago I started getting really bad irregular heartbeat and scary palpitations. When I took my pulse I could actually feel the half-beats and skips. At only 35, it was ****ing scary as ****. I cut out supplements one by one until I determined the cause and found it to be the Peptides. I stayed off for a week and the palpitations decreased and then went away completely. I tried again and got the palpitations the same day. Then I ordered a new batch of peptides with a different lot number and got the same thing.

I've been off them ever since. It's now harder to stay lean and hard and I'm a bit pissed about it. There's a chance the peptides are just activating a lyme disease flare up in my heart nerves (I had Lyme years ago but was treated. Never got retested though) and I'm hoping to try the peptides again.

I've only ever used Innova Biomedix though. Marshall (owner) there is a great guy and has awesome customer service...
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.48%

Quote Originally Posted by varix View Post
    I initially ran the DAC at 100mcg ED before bed along with 200mcg GHRP-2. You can tell by the end of the week that you're getting really high IGF-1 levels. My hands and arms were swelling and after 2-3 weeks I started getting the "gh gut" feeling of eternal fullness.

After switching to non-DAC I dropped a bit of water and continued getting leaner. I stayed on that same regimen for the past 7 months straight... switching to InnovaBiomedix's combo vials (CJC and GHRP in the same vial for easier administration) and continuing.

About 3 months ago I started getting really bad irregular heartbeat and scary palpitations. When I took my pulse I could actually feel the half-beats and skips. At only 35, it was ****ing scary as ****. I cut out supplements one by one until I determined the cause and found it to be the Peptides. I stayed off for a week and the palpitations decreased and then went away completely. I tried again and got the palpitations the same day. Then I ordered a new batch of peptides with a different lot number and got the same thing.

I've been off them ever since. It's now harder to stay lean and hard and I'm a bit pissed about it. There's a chance the peptides are just activating a lyme disease flare up in my heart nerves (I had Lyme years ago but was treated. Never got retested though) and I'm hoping to try the peptides again.

I've only ever used Innova Biomedix though. Marshall (owner) there is a great guy and has awesome customer service...
    Sorry to hear about the heart issues. On a side note, I would never use the CJC w/ DAC nor would I recommend it to any other man for ANY reason.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.59%

Ya guys I think Im just gonna start with GHRP-2. My goal is to heal my body and lean out a bit. I figure 1iu of GH is the general hormone replacement dose, and I hear that GHRP-2 at a normal dosage can give me an extra 1-2iu, so I figure why start at an athletes dose when I have no experience with GH at all.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.48%

Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    Ya guys I think Im just gonna start with GHRP-2. My goal is to heal my body and lean out a bit. I figure 1iu of GH is the general hormone replacement dose, and I hear that GHRP-2 at a normal dosage can give me an extra 1-2iu, so I figure why start at an athletes dose when I have no experience with GH at all.
    Hey bro! I just got my order of peptides in today as a matter of fact. I got 3 vials of ipamorelin and 3 vials of cjc w/o dac and plan on doing 100mcg of each before bed and first thing in the morning. I workout 3 days a week with weights, so those 3 days I will pin the same dosage scheme as well. I think you would do well with the same schematic as I am doing, kingdong. Trust me.
  20. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.77%
    Achievements Posting Pro

good thread you got going here, KD.

FoG, good to see you around here again, you always have good knowledge to share.
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.59%

Thanks guys! I appreciate the friendliness! My understanding is that Ipamorelin has an advantage in the sense that you can take more without a cortisol or prolactin effect, but at 100 mcg's its actually a weaker GH releaser than the GHRP's? I didn't bother to source that because its just something somebody said on another forum. I would hink it would actually be more cost effective to just take GHRP-2 solo, rather than Ipamorelin with something to make it better. Am I wrong?
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.48%

Quote Originally Posted by heebs10 View Post
    good thread you got going here, KD.

FoG, good to see you around here again, you always have good knowledge to share.
    Hey boss, I was thinking the same when I saw your name in my user CP. Thanks heebs! How are you doing? Still ripped as ever?
  23. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.77%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Hey boss, I was thinking the same when I saw your name in my user CP. Thanks heebs! How are you doing? Still ripped as ever?
    Doing well. what about you, dude? looks like your doing well
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    Learn Teach Lead
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.02%

Bottom line is guys is that a GHRP should ALWAYS been ran with a GHRH. As far as which GHRP and which GHRH is up to you and relevant to your goals.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.59%

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Bottom line is guys is that a GHRP should ALWAYS been ran with a GHRH. As far as which GHRP and which GHRH is up to you and relevant to your goals.
    My understanding is that even without a GHRH, a GHRP can still give an HRT boost in GH, which could be good for a fitness nut who just whants to heal a little where and tear. Am I wrong?
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.02%

Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    My understanding is that even without a GHRH, a GHRP can still give an HRT boost in GH, which could be good for a fitness nut who just whants to heal a little where and tear. Am I wrong?
    I discuss that in detail in this post

GHRP-6 worth it?
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.59%

Interesting! I think Ill get a bottle of cjc to run somewhere in the middle if my GHRP-2 run. As I said, I dont whant Jay Cutlers distended abdomen GH levels. Ill start small and if Im not satisfied with my results, I may do a longer GHRP-2/cjc no dac run in the future.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.48%

Quote Originally Posted by heebs10 View Post
    Doing well. what about you, dude? looks like your doing well
    Good to hear, holmes. Thanks bro. I'm doing pretty good and the training is good. It was on hold for a couple weeks after my dad had a heart attack and kinda got me in disarray, but I'm back on track.
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

subb'd, can never have enough GHRP-6/2 & CJC info....really just to say, FOG clean out your PM box!!!!! haha, how ya been brother?!?!
  30. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.77%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Good to hear, holmes. Thanks bro. I'm doing pretty good and the training is good. It was on hold for a couple weeks after my dad had a heart attack and kinda got me in disarray, but I'm back on track.
    sorry to hear about your old man. glad to hear things are getting back on track though.
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    Learn Teach Lead
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.95%

I'm thinking about hopping on the CJC GHRP-2 combo and I had a few questions:

Dosage ? I've read anywhere from 60mcg-100mcg 3x day, does it have to me IM or sub-Q

My goal is to lose fat and gain some muscle. But mostly lose fat. I'm 5'10" 195 and about 10%

Cost: What are the avg costs for these. I have sources but i wanna make sure i"m not being gouged or it's suspiciously cheap

Thank you.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.48%

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    subb'd, can never have enough GHRP-6/2 & CJC info....really just to say, FOG clean out your PM box!!!!! haha, how ya been brother?!?!
    Hey Distilled! With the newer system, every time I try to delete my inbox, it doesn't let me erase anything.
  33. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.77%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    I'm thinking about hopping on the CJC GHRP-2 combo and I had a few questions:

Dosage ? I've read anywhere from 60mcg-100mcg 3x day, does it have to me IM or sub-Q

My goal is to lose fat and gain some muscle. But mostly lose fat. I'm 5'10" 195 and about 10%

Cost: What are the avg costs for these. I have sources but i wanna make sure i"m not being gouged or it's suspiciously cheap

Thank you.
    sub-Q. 2mg of cjc-1295 and 5mg of ghrp each run around $20/vial
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    Learn Teach Lead
  34. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.77%
    Achievements Posting Pro

oh and its pretty common to run each at 100mcg, 1-3 times per day
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    Learn Teach Lead
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.95%

thanks for the help. so it's fairly inexpensive compared to some other peptides
  36. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.77%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    thanks for the help. so it's fairly inexpensive compared to some other peptides
    a LOT cheaper then GH at least
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    Learn Teach Lead
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66%

Hi guys,
    I'm from Australia, just ordered some modified GRF 1-29 from a site that claimed it had a distribution centre in Australia, do no customs. My product arrived 2 days later as promised but when it came the product in the vial was in a solid ball not a powder, is this normal? It is the first time I have purchased any peptide and I was expecting it to be a powder, any info is appreciated. Cheers
    Don't Waste Your Workout
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.48%

Quote Originally Posted by matyD View Post
    Hi guys,
    I'm from Australia, just ordered some modified GRF 1-29 from a site that claimed it had a distribution centre in Australia, do no customs. My product arrived 2 days later as promised but when it came the product in the vial was in a solid ball not a powder, is this normal? It is the first time I have purchased any peptide and I was expecting it to be a powder, any info is appreciated. Cheers
    Caking is sometimes common when dealing with shipping and handling fragile peptides. This happens during temperature changes. The facility they are stored in is probably much colder than the truck it is shipped in, etc. I wouldn't be worried just yet.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66%

Caking is sometimes common when dealing with shipping and handling fragile peptides. This happens during temperature changes. The facility they are stored in is probably much colder than the truck it is shipped in, etc. I wouldn't be worried just yet.
    So still good to enject do you think mate? would it of ruined it's make up?
    Don't Waste Your Workout
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

its the cjc-1295 with DAC people are running with the GHRP-6, correct? gosh I feel like a tool, ive been away from AM and the game waaaaaaaay too long.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 11:23 AM
  2. stack with ghrp-6
    By Marc403 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-11-2011, 04:57 PM
  3. bit of help new stack ghrp-2 cjc 1295 peg-mgf
    By liamvick86 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 06:53 PM
  4. diet for takeing a week off lifting for finals