Everything one should know before takeing the GHRP-2/CJC stack

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Lets just put all the sides and things to look out for hear. What retailers to avoid, and really anything someone would whant to know about this stack. What side affects can appear on this stack that wouldnt appear if I just took actual growth hormone?

Is throwing in huperzine A and egcg really that useful?

And before anyone tells me to use the serch engine, the results didnt satisfy me, so I whanted to start my own diffinitive thread.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
u seriously just start ur own thread asking all this questions? seriously???

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Yup. Im gonna have to do the research I have to do on the compounds. Research is pretty much my hobby, but a little thread on AM asking "what should I whatch out for that I wouldnt have to worry about with GH" would be really helpful. Maby someone can scare me off before I spend half my week on my lap top.

Oh, and LOL if that was a joke:)

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
I'll humor you as I too was not satisfied with the search results. Are you speaking of peptides in general or just the combo you have listed?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
i researched ghrp-2, ghrp-6, cjc w w/o DAC and i would say i knw a lot about the peptides. i did a 12week CJC with DAC at 500mcgs 2x week. i didnt get leaner, but i was able to eat more and i feel like the peptide stopped me from gaining more fat. Also, i didnt have joint/tendon problems even when i was hitting PR's.
I would like to know what would be better for muscle building and fat loss. CJC w/ DAC dosed higher like 2,000mcgs/week or a stack of ghrp-2/6 at 400mcg/day + cjc dac at 1,000mcgs/week?

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
I'm running GHRP-6 right now and plan on GHRP-2 w/ 171/196 next.

Sides:

Deep sleep countered by insatiable hunger at night waking me approx every 2.5 hrs

Swelling in the hands first thing in the morning

Insane gym pumps

+1/2" penis length and girth

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
aaaaaarrrghhhttt

im soo confused....and pissed
idk if i wanna just take cjc or stack ghrp6 with cjc, or go with ghrp2.....fuk i tihnk imma go ahead and get ghrp2 + cjc with dac

lbond2

lbond2

Awards
If you have done alot of research than you would know to stack the two..CJC w/out dac it mimics the male gh release pattern and ghrp intensifies these pulses...

Sides...sore joints, deep sleep, insane hunger on the ghrp 6, increase of well being, letargic for first 2-3 weeks, increase recovery, increase intensity in gym, not much muscle gain from the pep alone but from the eating and increase intensity, better looking skin and hair...need I say more?

lbond2

lbond2

Awards
If you have done alot of research than you would know to stack the two..CJC w/out dac it mimics the male gh release pattern and ghrp intensifies these pulses...

Sides...sore joints, deep sleep, insane hunger on the ghrp 6, increase of well being, letargic for first 2-3 weeks, increase recovery, increase intensity in gym, not much muscle gain from the pep alone but from the eating and increase intensity, better looking skin and hair...need I say more?

go with ghrp 6 less prolactin issues and greater increase in hunger.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I'll humor you as I too was not satisfied with the search results. Are you speaking of peptides in general or just the combo you have listed?
I little in between. Im open to people suggesting on something better, but then Id like to focus on sides with those compounds too.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
The CJC w/ DAC gives the GH 'bleed' which is what is the norm for women, not men. I would not recommend the CJC w/ DAC for a male bodybuilder/athlete.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
So should guys just stay away from DAC? I deffinately hear a lot of bad said about the CJC DAC combo.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
i hear a lot of good about the CJC with DAC. russianstar's review was excellent.

im lookining into Ipamorelin and CJC w/o DAC 3* 100mcg 5days on 2 days off. i think thats what im gonna go with and run this for 12weeks.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
i hear a lot of good about the CJC with DAC. russianstar's review was excellent.

im lookining into Ipamorelin and CJC w/o DAC 3* 100mcg 5days on 2 days off. i think thats what im gonna go with and run this for 12weeks.
That Ipam and CJC w/o DAC sounds nice, GLHF. I would just run it everyday unless you're looking to save cash. I'd pin it before bed and first thing in the morning. You could add the post-workout dose if you want. Pinning 2x a day (wake and bedtime) isn't difficult at all and doing it post-workout isn't even much of a pain in the butt as far as convenience. It sounds more inconvenient than it actually is. Good luck!

varix

Awards
I initially ran the DAC at 100mcg ED before bed along with 200mcg GHRP-2. You can tell by the end of the week that you're getting really high IGF-1 levels. My hands and arms were swelling and after 2-3 weeks I started getting the "gh gut" feeling of eternal fullness.

After switching to non-DAC I dropped a bit of water and continued getting leaner. I stayed on that same regimen for the past 7 months straight... switching to InnovaBiomedix's combo vials (CJC and GHRP in the same vial for easier administration) and continuing.

About 3 months ago I started getting really bad irregular heartbeat and scary palpitations. When I took my pulse I could actually feel the half-beats and skips. At only 35, it was ****ing scary as ****. I cut out supplements one by one until I determined the cause and found it to be the Peptides. I stayed off for a week and the palpitations decreased and then went away completely. I tried again and got the palpitations the same day. Then I ordered a new batch of peptides with a different lot number and got the same thing.

I've been off them ever since. It's now harder to stay lean and hard and I'm a bit pissed about it. There's a chance the peptides are just activating a lyme disease flare up in my heart nerves (I had Lyme years ago but was treated. Never got retested though) and I'm hoping to try the peptides again.

I've only ever used Innova Biomedix though. Marshall (owner) there is a great guy and has awesome customer service...

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I initially ran the DAC at 100mcg ED before bed along with 200mcg GHRP-2. You can tell by the end of the week that you're getting really high IGF-1 levels. My hands and arms were swelling and after 2-3 weeks I started getting the "gh gut" feeling of eternal fullness.

After switching to non-DAC I dropped a bit of water and continued getting leaner. I stayed on that same regimen for the past 7 months straight... switching to InnovaBiomedix's combo vials (CJC and GHRP in the same vial for easier administration) and continuing.

About 3 months ago I started getting really bad irregular heartbeat and scary palpitations. When I took my pulse I could actually feel the half-beats and skips. At only 35, it was ****ing scary as ****. I cut out supplements one by one until I determined the cause and found it to be the Peptides. I stayed off for a week and the palpitations decreased and then went away completely. I tried again and got the palpitations the same day. Then I ordered a new batch of peptides with a different lot number and got the same thing.

I've been off them ever since. It's now harder to stay lean and hard and I'm a bit pissed about it. There's a chance the peptides are just activating a lyme disease flare up in my heart nerves (I had Lyme years ago but was treated. Never got retested though) and I'm hoping to try the peptides again.

I've only ever used Innova Biomedix though. Marshall (owner) there is a great guy and has awesome customer service...
Sorry to hear about the heart issues. On a side note, I would never use the CJC w/ DAC nor would I recommend it to any other man for ANY reason.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Ya guys I think Im just gonna start with GHRP-2. My goal is to heal my body and lean out a bit. I figure 1iu of GH is the general hormone replacement dose, and I hear that GHRP-2 at a normal dosage can give me an extra 1-2iu, so I figure why start at an athletes dose when I have no experience with GH at all.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Ya guys I think Im just gonna start with GHRP-2. My goal is to heal my body and lean out a bit. I figure 1iu of GH is the general hormone replacement dose, and I hear that GHRP-2 at a normal dosage can give me an extra 1-2iu, so I figure why start at an athletes dose when I have no experience with GH at all.
Hey bro! I just got my order of peptides in today as a matter of fact. I got 3 vials of ipamorelin and 3 vials of cjc w/o dac and plan on doing 100mcg of each before bed and first thing in the morning. I workout 3 days a week with weights, so those 3 days I will pin the same dosage scheme as well. I think you would do well with the same schematic as I am doing, kingdong. Trust me.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
good thread you got going here, KD.

FoG, good to see you around here again, you always have good knowledge to share.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys! I appreciate the friendliness! My understanding is that Ipamorelin has an advantage in the sense that you can take more without a cortisol or prolactin effect, but at 100 mcg's its actually a weaker GH releaser than the GHRP's? I didn't bother to source that because its just something somebody said on another forum. I would hink it would actually be more cost effective to just take GHRP-2 solo, rather than Ipamorelin with something to make it better. Am I wrong?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
good thread you got going here, KD.

FoG, good to see you around here again, you always have good knowledge to share.
Hey boss, I was thinking the same when I saw your name in my user CP. Thanks heebs! How are you doing? Still ripped as ever?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Hey boss, I was thinking the same when I saw your name in my user CP. Thanks heebs! How are you doing? Still ripped as ever?
Doing well. what about you, dude? looks like your doing well

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Bottom line is guys is that a GHRP should ALWAYS been ran with a GHRH. As far as which GHRP and which GHRH is up to you and relevant to your goals.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Bottom line is guys is that a GHRP should ALWAYS been ran with a GHRH. As far as which GHRP and which GHRH is up to you and relevant to your goals.
My understanding is that even without a GHRH, a GHRP can still give an HRT boost in GH, which could be good for a fitness nut who just whants to heal a little where and tear. Am I wrong?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Interesting! I think Ill get a bottle of cjc to run somewhere in the middle if my GHRP-2 run. As I said, I dont whant Jay Cutlers distended abdomen GH levels. Ill start small and if Im not satisfied with my results, I may do a longer GHRP-2/cjc no dac run in the future.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Doing well. what about you, dude? looks like your doing well
Good to hear, holmes. Thanks bro. I'm doing pretty good and the training is good. It was on hold for a couple weeks after my dad had a heart attack and kinda got me in disarray, but I'm back on track.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear, holmes. Thanks bro. I'm doing pretty good and the training is good. It was on hold for a couple weeks after my dad had a heart attack and kinda got me in disarray, but I'm back on track.
sorry to hear about your old man. glad to hear things are getting back on track though.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm thinking about hopping on the CJC GHRP-2 combo and I had a few questions:

Dosage ? I've read anywhere from 60mcg-100mcg 3x day, does it have to me IM or sub-Q

My goal is to lose fat and gain some muscle. But mostly lose fat. I'm 5'10" 195 and about 10%

Cost: What are the avg costs for these. I have sources but i wanna make sure i"m not being gouged or it's suspiciously cheap

Thank you.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
subb'd, can never have enough GHRP-6/2 & CJC info....really just to say, FOG clean out your PM box!!!!! haha, how ya been brother?!?!
Hey Distilled! With the newer system, every time I try to delete my inbox, it doesn't let me erase anything.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking about hopping on the CJC GHRP-2 combo and I had a few questions:

Dosage ? I've read anywhere from 60mcg-100mcg 3x day, does it have to me IM or sub-Q

My goal is to lose fat and gain some muscle. But mostly lose fat. I'm 5'10" 195 and about 10%

Cost: What are the avg costs for these. I have sources but i wanna make sure i"m not being gouged or it's suspiciously cheap

Thank you.
sub-Q. 2mg of cjc-1295 and 5mg of ghrp each run around $20/vial

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
oh and its pretty common to run each at 100mcg, 1-3 times per day

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks for the help. so it's fairly inexpensive compared to some other peptides

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
matyD

matyD

Awards
Hi guys,
I'm from Australia, just ordered some modified GRF 1-29 from a site that claimed it had a distribution centre in Australia, do no customs. My product arrived 2 days later as promised but when it came the product in the vial was in a solid ball not a powder, is this normal? It is the first time I have purchased any peptide and I was expecting it to be a powder, any info is appreciated. Cheers

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,
I'm from Australia, just ordered some modified GRF 1-29 from a site that claimed it had a distribution centre in Australia, do no customs. My product arrived 2 days later as promised but when it came the product in the vial was in a solid ball not a powder, is this normal? It is the first time I have purchased any peptide and I was expecting it to be a powder, any info is appreciated. Cheers
Caking is sometimes common when dealing with shipping and handling fragile peptides. This happens during temperature changes. The facility they are stored in is probably much colder than the truck it is shipped in, etc. I wouldn't be worried just yet.

matyD

matyD

Awards
Caking is sometimes common when dealing with shipping and handling fragile peptides. This happens during temperature changes. The facility they are stored in is probably much colder than the truck it is shipped in, etc. I wouldn't be worried just yet.
So still good to enject do you think mate? would it of ruined it's make up?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
its the cjc-1295 with DAC people are running with the GHRP-6, correct? gosh I feel like a tool, ive been away from AM and the game waaaaaaaay too long.
You can use it with DAC or without DAC. It doesn't matter. You can do either or. Just think of DAC as a a long estered test....you are pinning more at one time and pinning less overall...without DAC it's pinning less at one time and pinning 3x per day.

You will however run into GH bleed when using cjc-1295. Which is why I would recommend MOD GRF 1-29 aka CJC-1295 w/o DAC

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
its the cjc-1295 with DAC people are running with the GHRP-6, correct? gosh I feel like a tool, ive been away from AM and the game waaaaaaaay too long.
You can use it with DAC or without DAC. It doesn't matter. You can do either or. Just think of DAC as a a long estered test....you are pinning more at one time and pinning less overall...without DAC it's pinning less at one time and pinning 3x per day.

You will however run into GH bleed when using cjc-1295. Which is why I would recommend MOD GRF 1-29 aka CJC-1295 w/o DAC

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nvm checked it out. So it's better to run w/o DAC

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
It is much better for men to use cjc-1295 w/o DAC (drug affinity complex). Using the cjc-1295 w/ DAC will NOT give you the pulse that is what you should be shooting for and will put a lot of unnecessary strain on the pituitary gland by working it all the time (pretty much) and lower your own natural pulse levels.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
gotcha. sounds good. thanks. i'm gonna get on this once i get some $ back

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
You're not a tool, holmes. Sometimes we need a break from the supplement and fitness talk.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha, thanks for clearing that up. So DAC could go 100mcg 2x's/day vs. w/o DAC at 100mcg 3x's/day....for and example. DAC is like Test E while w/o DAC is like Test Prop.
nah with the dac you'd only have to pin 1-2x per week. but you'd be pinning the same amount you would pin without dac.

Example: Lets say you're pinning w/o DAC @ 100mcg x3 per DAY. That be aprox 2100mcg of w/o DAC per week. If you wanted to pin DAC, you'd pin that 2100mcg in one pin.

I could also be wrong, but that's how I understood it.

I don't know enough about test to know if that example is correct...but i'll assume you know....so yes lol

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nah with the dac you'd only have to pin 1-2x per week. but you'd be pinning the same amount you would pin without dac.

Example: Lets say you're pinning w/o DAC @ 100mcg x3 per DAY. That be aprox 2100mcg of w/o DAC per week. If you wanted to pin DAC, you'd pin that 2100mcg in one pin.

I could also be wrong, but that's how I understood it.

I don't know enough about test to know if that example is correct...but i'll assume you know....so yes lol
lol thanks man, i understand now. i ment the twice a week and 1000mcg not 100....so yea were on the same page.

All i see is CJC-1293 GRF 1-29 w/o DAC. Is this the same thing were discussing here?