dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Upper weight limit for transdermal (being VERY generous) would be around 600 daltons. I couldn't find any claim on that webpage as to what the ingredient is, but if it's anywhere near the ~22kD molecular weight of true HGH, it would be worthless transdermally.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
3,000 times more HGH

HA HA HA

I can't find ingredients for any of their products.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to give it a shot.....I mean 50% off for a 3 month supply....if it works great...if not then i only wasted $45 a month....small splash in my salary

But I agree I would have like to have seen more data....but if this as good as it claims to be and is anything close to HGH injections... this could be a great or even better alternative

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
45 dollars a month would pay for most of a Test cycle.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bro, for three months of SUBQ hgh, if ur running like 4 iu a day is well into around 400-700 depending on your supplier- i wouldnt spend money on it my dude

kyoryoko

Awards
Real HGH cost LOADS, this patch at the 50% off would put it right in the "where can I go wrong?" category because it's pretty cheap, and a month supply will only run you as much as the higher end branded Test booster.

I'm going to give it a try I think.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Oh and at 26 you think you need HGH?. Even though this product doesn't have any actual HGH in it.
Honestly I don't think there is anything wrong with doing as much as I can for anti-aging at the age I'm at now. I'm really focused on life extension....nothing wrong with looking and feeling younger than I am.

kyoryoko

Awards
Honestly I don't think there is anything wrong with doing as much as I can for anti-aging at the age I'm at now. I'm really focused on life extension....nothing wrong with looking and feeling younger than I am.
Well said. I'm in the same boat. :D

956Vette

Awards
Folks are looking out for your best interests. Wasting time with snake oil is hard to advocate.

Will check out the SHR episode...if I learn anything or :footinmouth: - will report back

Best of luck!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't understand why you would think that way at age 26. Are you worried about Alzheimer's disease too?. That's just ridiculous. You're gonna die eventually anyway. Who knows, tomorrow you may get hit by a truck. Thinking about anti-aging at your age is just crazy. Its borderline for a psychological dis-order. There are no words for it. Just relax, eat well and train well.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I don't understand why you would think that way at age 26. Are you worried about Alzheimer's disease too?. That's just ridiculous. You're gonna die eventually anyway. Who knows, tomorrow you may get hit by a truck. Thinking about anti-aging at your age is just crazy. Its borderline for a psychological dis-order. There are no words for it. Just relax, eat well and train well.
I beg differ. I feel like the earlier you start anti-aging activities the better off you are. I'm not psycho about it....I just know how my body works. If I want to do something to help fight against aging....I'm going to start now, rather than start later.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am curious too. Even just to take at night or even on days you work out. I wonder how it compares to real hgh since SRP they mention getting there raws from a huge pharm company. Id love to try it for 3 months.

956Vette

Awards
Gels and patches have never delivered in my experience. Legit depots and peptides only. Guy was full of it on SHR imho - best of luck to his biz however

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i dont think anyone on this website should be diagnosing psychological disorders lol, nothing wrong with anti aging, bro you could get 200 iu HGH pep for 400 and run it at 2 iu a week for anti aging- that will last you over a year

this patch- sketchy broski JMO

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
i dont think anyone on this website should be diagnosing psychological disorders lol, nothing wrong with anti aging, bro you could get 200 iu HGH pep for 400 and run it at 2 iu a week for anti aging- that will last you over a year

this patch- sketchy broski JMO
I don't disagree with you at all there. I mean it's a gamble like all things in life. And who knows if this is good as the real deal and i see myself leaning up and adding muscle then awesome. If not no big deal.

AnabolicFrenz

Awards
Well keep us posted at least to see how it goes. Have you taken real HGH before or GHRPs to compare it too?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Ive ran peptides before....but never HGH

PhenomHCL

Awards
Wow, this does look pretty interesting.
When will you be starting this bro?
Hope you get some good results with this, if you do, then heh, i'll definitely try it myself if i get the chance.

And nice with the anti aging decision, i wouldn't mind being young for a few hundred years, seeing as about 11 years of my life has been wasted living in australia, i need to re-gain them. haha

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
This thread is hilarious! Anti-aging in your twenties with an exogenous powerfull hormone that some feel has side effects such as enlarged organs and heart. How is this anti aging? More like potentially aging yourself rapidly because you can't train and eat properly when you are already raging with all the essential hormones you need.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I know it's only been one patch down so far......but I started to experience carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms the very next day. Which is a known side effect of HGH use. I've been stretching, icing, and using aleve to help with symptoms.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
I emailed them to see what was in their 2 HGH products here is what I got back

"Thanks for your email.

The PowerPatch has a very large dose (25mg) of genetically engineered HGH (Somatropin) which is delivered over a 10-hour period, directly into the bloodstream.

The ExtraStrength patch is homeopathic, in that it has a very small amount of HGH (22,000 nanograms) and additional "Booster" containing:
Alpha GPC (Alpha Glycerl-Phosphoryl
GABA (Gamma Amino Butyric Acid)
Mucuna Pruriens (L-dopa Bean Extract
Moomiyo Extract (Russian Mumie)
The ExtraStrength patch works to elevate natural HGH levels while the PowerPatch is delivering very large amounts of HGH directly into one's system."

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
I emailed them to see what was in their 2 HGH products here is what I got back

"Thanks for your email.

The PowerPatch has a very large dose (25mg) of genetically engineered HGH (Somatropin) which is delivered over a 10-hour period, directly into the bloodstream.

The ExtraStrength patch is homeopathic, in that it has a very small amount of HGH (22,000 nanograms) and additional "Booster" containing:
Alpha GPC (Alpha Glycerl-Phosphoryl
GABA (Gamma Amino Butyric Acid)
Mucuna Pruriens (L-dopa Bean Extract
Moomiyo Extract (Russian Mumie)
The ExtraStrength patch works to elevate natural HGH levels while the PowerPatch is delivering very large amounts of HGH directly into one's system."
Well, I just dropped in on this and as I read GABA, I remember reading that one of the symptoms of GABA imbalance is numbness in extremeties and also anxiety issues. I'm alway open to new types and delivery methods, so will continue to research this.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you email them back to ask them how in this physical world they are delivering a 22kD molecule THROUGH the skin?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Did you email them back to ask them how in this physical world they are delivering a 22kD molecule THROUGH the skin?
What if they've modified the molecule in such a way that it's able to pass through the skin with the appropriate lubrication...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So with enough lubrication I can cram a bowling ball through a window screen without breaking it?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
So with enough lubrication I can cram a bowling ball through a window screen without breaking it?
That's being a little extreme....but I do see your point. I think with modern advances in technology...it's quite possible that they could have modified a GH molecule in such a way that it can indeed pass through the skin. I mean not that hard to believe with computers getting smaller and more powerful every 6 months. Allows us to see more and understand more about the world around us.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's being a little extreme....but I do see your point. I think with modern advances in technology...it's quite possible that they could have modified a GH molecule in such a way that it can indeed pass through the skin. I mean not that hard to believe with computers getting smaller and more powerful every 6 months. Allows us to see more and understand more about the world around us.
Considering single aminos are almost impossible to absorb transdermally into the bloodstream (though they can possibly penetrate into localized tissues) without electrical fields disrupting dermal barrier function, and understanding that GH fragments are HUGE...

well, you can make the connection.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Word. I guess i'll just have to see what happens. But I don't expect them to release their method of delivery or what they did to the molecule....that's proprietary. And if other companies haven't figured it out yet that's a huge competitive advantage. Then again...they could be full of **** too. Time will tell. I'm not discounting either possibilties...even when conventional wisdom tells me otherwise. I'm 'testing' a supplement...so gotta keep an open mind. If anything this small venture will prevent anyone else from wasting any money.

956Vette

Awards
Then again...they could be full of **** too. If anything this small venture will prevent anyone else from wasting any money.
Yes, they are full of it and linking to them does not prevent the foolish from buying. further it gives the company/link more credibility (search engines, etc)

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
sooo, IF this patch has HGH in it - is there a way to easily dissolve it off the path and then turn it into a "pain free" oral ;)

JayV

Banned
Awards
Yes, they are full of it and linking to them does not prevent the foolish from buying. further it gives the company/link more credibility (search engines, etc)
You and Dsade need to stop with the logic.
I'm going to hope really, really hard and make this stuff work.LOL

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Just ran this stuff for 30 days and gained 15lbs of lean muscle.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any news on this for those that used it?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
curious as well

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Interested but Im also curious as to the legality of selling real hgh transdermaly or otherwise....

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested but Im also curious as to the legality of selling real hgh transdermaly or otherwise....
1. The HGH used in the PowerPatch is real HGH, it's not illegal because it is not labeled, represented, or promoted as a topically applied hormone-containing product for drug use.

2. The HGH is delivered transdermally through molecular engineering of the HGH molecule to allow it to be passed through the skin. It's not 3M micro-needle or ViaDor. Here's the explanation I received from AgeForce:

"In the laobratory AgeForce manipulates the larger molecules and reduces them to smaller component parts that can be easily delivered transdermally. AgeForce does this in ways that by no way affects, limits, or changes the performance of the formula ingredients original size molecule. How we do this is "proprietary" and will not be discussed.

A good analogy would be as follows. If you tried to put an entire watermelon in your mouth and eat it, you could not do it. It is just too large. But if you cut the watermelon into small pieces, you can, of course, swallow them, without loosing any of the nutrition and flavor of the original watermelon."

3. Why 1 patch every 5 days? That's just the "general" recommendation and it can be used more or less frequently than that depending upon desired results.

I hope these help answer the questions. AgeForce didn't want to release too much info since it's a "gray" area and some of the information is proprietary. This is the limit I'm allowed to talk about publicly.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Thank you Milas for disclosing as much info. as you could.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you Milas for disclosing as much info. as you could.
I'll continue to try and get more information to the public, I understand the skepticism and anything else I can learn about it would be helpful to y'all. If you have deeper questions, I recommend you call Steve Lapidus at 305-788-6604.