Russianstar: OSTA-SARMS/MK-2866 UNLEASHING ITS ANABOLIC POWER

Status
Not open for further replies.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Ostarine/ MK-2866 Unleashing its anabolic power.

Wether its the ripped physiques of top athletes or the huge vascular muscles the Pro-Bodybuilders have developed, All of us are aspiring to something, even perhaps maintaining some degree of strength or muscularity during or following injury and on the way back to recovery, or we might just want to stay in shape.
The range of supplement aids we could use to help us reach our goals is ever expanding, ever changing, But one NEW supplement recently available online has already taken the bodybuilding and fitness world by storm, so what is it? And why is it so effective?

Ostarine, The benefits as compared to Anabolic steroids.

By now most of you will have heard of sARMS, or selective ANDROGEN RECEPTOR MODULATORS, these new and pioneering supplements bind to the androgen receptor in pretty much the same way anabolic steroids such as Testosterone would, but in a novel and selective way, They exert many of the same anabolic effects that steroids do, but without many of the sides associated with other androgens. The Androgen Receptor plays a vital and significant role in the development and function of sexual organs, skeletal muscle, and bone, as well as other human organs ,When Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators bind to the receptor, they demonstrate powerful anabolic activity in both muscle and bone,(1) This is because they bind to the receptor and change its action in a novel way that is significantly different than typical androgen receptors stimulators such as synthetic androgens and non-synthetic androgens (Steroids) , and so they are able to alter the gene-transcription process in a manner that is tissue specific, in this particular case we are interested in its effects on bone and muscle.
Ostarine exerts its effects in a very anabolic way, comparisons have been made with the Anabolic steroid Deca- Durabolin, This is because not only is increased muscle mass seen but it has a very positive effect on joints and bones aswell as nitrogen retention.
Now most steroidal androgens convert to DHT or Estrogen so you have the increased chance of DHT related side effects, enlarged prostate for one, and hair loss if your prone, as well as a whole list of other potential DHT related side effects. And Estrogen causes a whole host too, Water retention (Edema), Hypertension (High blood pressure) and the unwelcomed and often hard to treat enlargement of the male breast tissue (Gyno)(2). You also get your own testosterone production shutdown on cycle so a Post cycle therapy protocol is essential to restore correct testosterone levels, even then the ongoing effects of impotence can be seen for many months after full testosterone recovery has been achieved.
However those problems along with many others if the steroid of choice is a progestin, can to some degree be eradicated through science, and the development of these new sARMS.

Ostarine (OSTA-SARMS) Doesnt convert to DHT or display any of the side effects by Dihydrotestosterone. In blood tests a slight raise in estrogen levels can be seen, and that might be one of the key factors in its tremendous potential for treating tendon, ligament, and bone injuries or illnesses. It also displays a very anabolic effect on muscle tissue, causing considerbale and easy to maintain gains in muscle over 4-6 weeks, with little to no sides and no PCT needed afterwards.
Another interesting aspect as opposed to your typical steroid is that sARMS remain very hard to detect for Anti-doping agencys as sARMS bypass in effect the well known 4 ring
steroid structure, so they are not steroids, but yet sARMS exert many of the same performance enhancing effects that steroids do without the sides (3)

Ostarine, Unleashing its power.

The big question is how do you get the most bang for your buck from Osta-sarms/ MK-2866?
Firstly we need to get some facts straight on what it is exactly, its half life and best dose.
Ostarine has a half life of 23.8 hours, So a once a day dose is the most effective to get your biggest peak of blood plasma serum levels. Depending on your goals though there are a couple of doses i personaly would recommend.

Anabolic dosing.

Dosing at 24mg-36mg a day gave me my biggest gains in muscle and the best muscle pumps over a 4 week period, going higher than 36mg did not increase the gains in lbm or strength over the same period, for somone weighing 200lbs 24mg is enough to elicit very good anabolism, However for somone weighing above 210lbs, 36mg in experiments i carried out seemed to be a much better dose, and in general lbm gain, and muscle hardness can be seen to increase after about 6 days.

These very same doses can be used on a cut, with decreased calories to maintain muscle, I highle recommend the use of Osta-sarms in this regard as even in a calorie surplus diet fat loss can be lost at quite a high rate 1-2lb a week, on a cut with added stimulants the loss of viceral fat can be increased exponentialy and muscle tone and hardness will also increase at a rapid rate revealing a ripped and cut physique thats also in a lot better state health wise than if a steroid was used to increase muscle retention during the same period of time.

Bone and tendon repair dosing.

One of the outstanding facets of Ostarine is that it doesnt just build muscle, it increases tendon strength, improves the health of the ligaments, increases bone density and increases the rate at wich collagen is turned over. To achieve this a dose of 12mg ed is adequate, and promotes improvement in joint movement that can be seen after just 6-8 days, this dose is very effective for treating injuries like shin splints, and can be used post operation to help maintain muscle and speed up the recovery of the limb, (Bone/Tendon) that has been operated on.

Supplementation while using sARMS.

My favourite supplements wich seem to increase the effectivness of Ostarine are Creatine wich itself increases igf-1 levels,bone density, Lean body mass, and prevents the release of homocysteine thus preventing cardiovascular problems. Zinc and magnesium are a must as both are vital for increase in testosterone levels, androgen receptor sensitivity, and igf-1 levels to remain at a maximal level.

The future of bodybuilding is here right now, We have possibly the biggest break through in modern muscle building science at our very finger tips, its not only a powerful lean muscle building catalyst, but it has near unlimited potential in the prevention of injuries ( something all bodybuilders are prone too) And the recovery from injury that can sometimes take a long period. Ostarine has arrived, Its POTENT, ANABOLIC, AND EFFECTIVE... But are YOU ready for it?

References

1.Selective androgen receptor modulators in preclinical and clinical development.

Narayanan R, Mohler ML, Bohl CE, Miller DD, Dalton JT.
Preclinical Research and Development, GTx, Inc., Memphis, Tennessee, USA

2.J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2006 Dec;102(1-5):261-6.Prostate cancer risk in testosterone-treated men.
Raynaud JP.
Université Pierre & Marie Curie, 51 bvd Suchet, Paris 75016, France. [email protected]

3.Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2008 Oct 15;18(20):5567-70. Epub 2008 Sep 5.Effect of B-ring substitution pattern on binding mode of propionamide selective androgen receptor modulators.
Bohl CE, Wu Z, Chen J, Mohler ML, Yang J, Hwang DJ, Mustafa S, Miller DD, Bell CE, Dalton JT.
Division of Pharmaceutics, College of Pharmacy, The Ohio State University, 500 West 12th Avenue, 242 L.M. Parks Hall, Columbus, OH 43210, USA

Written by Russianstar

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I REALLY enjoyed both this write-up, and all of your write-ups in general Professor. Everything is both eye-opening, objective, and based on personal experiences ALONG with text-based evidence.

Thanks so much for always keeping us aware of the most cutting edge compounds, AND how to use them! :)

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
very good post.but is that all for stacking creatine?i know about it being good in PCT for steroid runs,but have about a stack with a natty t booster?or something alittle stronger,im thinking maybe natadrol?what do you think?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
NICE, I was just searching for SARM and joint / tendon recovery and I find out you posted exactly what I wanted to know. Thanks Russian.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
NICE, I was just searching for SARM and joint / tendon recovery and I find out you posted exactly what I wanted to know. Thanks Russian.
I'm more interested in using this to treat sore joints and tendons. I would like to train for a triathlon but I can't ride more than 15 miles without my knees getting sore. I'm going to order some of this and run it 8-10 weeks at 15mg.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Hey RS ... did you ever post that thread on how to identify real Ostarine?

I know it is normally supposed to be a clear, yellow-tinged liquid - but I bought some from a fairly reliable research drug supplier (initials "U.P") ... and that stuff is ... WHITE. However, it's marked as OSTA on the bottle and I've been using it for about two weeks now - and seeing results. Just wondering if some of these companies are using different suspension fluids to mix their wares?

I dunno.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Would this cause one to fail a drug test. Especially one for a power lifting meet? Or is it just best to stay away?

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Would this cause one to fail a drug test. Especially one for a power lifting meet? Or is it just best to stay away?
Unless something has happened in the last month or so - there's no test to detect them yet.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Thank you. Sarms sound very interesting but I am still weary. It seemes better suites for maintaining muscle while dropping weight rather than direct strength increases. Any one who's tried it please feel free to comment.

Grizvok

Awards
In the clinical trials the people on ostarine were stronger than the ones on the placebo. They also added more muscle mass over the trial which was 3 months I think and this is at a dose of 3mg and with no diet change or exercise...so I feel like if you were to eat more and try to use this compound you would see some results in strength.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome informative post here

koppenberg

Awards
Hi! Ithink there is a test for some sarms like andarine. I think it's 2 that have failed a test,1 is a jamaica track and field woman. But i hope ostarine dont shows on a test??
Hope someone knows more.

K

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bone and tendon repair dosing.

One of the outstanding facets of Ostarine is that it doesnt just build muscle, it increases tendon strength, improves the health of the ligaments, increases bone density and increases the rate at wich collagen is turned over. To achieve this a dose of 12mg ed is adequate, and promotes improvement in joint movement that can be seen after just 6-8 days, this dose is very effective for treating injuries like shin splints, and can be used post operation to help maintain muscle and speed up the recovery of the limb, (Bone/Tendon) that has been operated on.
What's the science behind this? Just wondering, seems like a great application for SARMs.

Edit: Is this it?

Ostarine (OSTA-SARMS) Doesnt convert to DHT or display any of the side effects by Dihydrotestosterone. In blood tests a slight raise in estrogen levels can be seen, and that might be one of the key factors in its tremendous potential for treating tendon, ligament, and bone injuries or illnesses.
I wonder why SARMs increase estrogen, anyone know?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the science behind this? Just wondering, seems like a great application for SARMs.

Edit: Is this it?

I wonder why SARMs increase estrogen, anyone know?
google scholarly articles on SARMS specifically Mk2866 you will find the answers to every question you just asked- with science behind it:biggthumpup:

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
google scholarly articles on SARMS specifically Mk2866 you will find the answers to every question you just asked- with science behind it:biggthumpup:
tnks schwell, I still think someone should spoon feed it to me lol :fingersx:

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone used Sarms Search? I'm planning on ordering some but was wondering if the dropper has any measurements on it?

koppenberg

Awards
Good info! But Sarms S4 andarine they have a test for because 2 have test + !! But just stick with ostarine and you will be clean, right?? If some one have more info on this pleas let me know! I think osta is the best!

K

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I think there are tainted sarms on the market , tainted with real steroids, i know one company was suspending dbol.

Be careful and use a trusted supplier. Some are using different suspension methods.

Take care everyone.

RS

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I think there are tainted sarms on the market , tainted with real steroids, i know one company was suspending dbol.

Be careful and use a trusted supplier. Some are using different suspension methods.

Take care everyone.

RS
please link to suspended dbol lol :biggthumpup:

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
I'm on week three of Ostarine (which I obtained from a company with the initials "UP").

Anyway - it's going pretty well. There's no "steroids" in what I'm using as I feel no mental / psyche issues the way androgens would affect a person.

Doing 15mg / day. Increased to 20mg one day and blood pressure went up and I had to stop my workout due to excessive sweating and weakness. Might also add here I'm stacking Leviathon / DCP / HEAT ... and dosed the same time as Osta that morning so that could have been a contributing factor.

Weight shot up from 222 to 228 ... but some of that was bodyfat so I reacted to bring weight back to 225. I have bad knees and bad back - but still squat - though not that much. Squat increased from 305 to 335 - VERY HAPPY with that. Deadlift saw the same increase.

This is some weird stuff. While on my Epi cycle - the compound really kept me motivated during my workouts and influenced my sense of well being all day. Not so with this stuff. Osta really delivers on the anabolic activity but you will have to motivate your mind yourself - as it seems to have no affect on it (which is a good thing in the end I suppose).

240LBHustla

Awards
Whats up everybody, I'm not sure this is the place for this but could I get some feedback. I have been reading extensively about some Peptides recently. I was wondering if you could help me formulate a stack and dosing protocol for the Peptides and sarm I have. I'm 5'9 205 with 18% bf so this is all about cutting for me. I have ostarine 2 bottles, 5 bottles of mod grf-129 and 5 bottles of Ipamorelin, some GH frag, few bottles of need2slin and syntheselen (injectable atp) by synthetek. I would like to run it all as a stack if possible. Could you recommend a way to stack these with dosages and timing I would greatly appreciate it. Also if there is something I don't have but would help please let me know. My diet and workouts are on the level. Thanks a million.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

Take care everyone.

RS
I'd be curious to hear who you'd place your trust in Russian. I have heard good things about one brand specifically, but not sure if I'm allowed to mention them.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I'd be curious to hear who you'd place your trust in Russian. I have heard good things about one brand specifically, but not sure if I'm allowed to mention them.
X2 curious.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah Russian isn't going to give you that answer on here. Rep / PM him with your email addy and he MAY tell you, but he isn't going to post up that info in here and risk being banned.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Russian isn't going to give you that answer on here. Rep / PM him with your email addy and he MAY tell you, but he isn't going to post up that info in here and risk being banned.
I thought RussianStar (although his write ups are very helpful) had an affiliation with a Research company that also sells CJC and some other stuff.

Am I wrong in saying this?

Nothing wrong with that and at least validates he has easy access to the compounds.

Dr.Lang

Dr.Lang

Banned
Awards
Has anyone used Sarms Search? I'm planning on ordering some but was wondering if the dropper has any measurements on it?
Only brand I use my friend. Been around the longest.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I thought RussianStar (although his write ups are very helpful) had an affiliation with a Research company that also sells CJC and some other stuff.

Am I wrong in saying this?

Nothing wrong with that and at least validates he has easy access to the compounds.
No not wrong in saying it, but if that particular company is not a sponsor on AM then recommending / championing it here could cause a problem for him due to the rules of the forum. Could get an infraction or even banned depending on the mood of the moderator.

I could be totally incorrect to and he may come out and say hey go here... I just really doubt it.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Only brand I use my friend. Been around the longest.
For what it's worth, this is also the company I'm entrusting my first-ever order and usage of SARMS with. They are also a great destination, because they are one stop for BOTH S1/S4, and they ONLY focus on those products - so their quality assurance is held high and always focused on. These are all the factors, along with recommendations by other member such as Lang above, that led me to go with them.

justinc

Awards

Yes they're legit. No markings on the dropper though. Just go to your local pharmacy and ask for one. They will usually give u one for free.

HarryManback

HarryManback

Awards
So I checked out the sarms mentioned and noticed that there were 2 different kinds, S4 and the other. Whats the difference between the 2? And has anyone run them on here? They sound a little to good to be true.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
:gotsearch:
So I checked out the sarms mentioned and noticed that there were 2 different kinds, S4 and the other. Whats the difference between the 2? And has anyone run them on here? They sound a little to good to be true.
:gotsearch:

And I'm not telling you that bc I want you to look yourself. i'm saying that bc there is a WEALTH of info on both SARMS on this forum and others. I think the last log I was watching a guys was stacking the 2 together. I never really followed up on it though. I have taken S4. I have a bottle of S1 for my PCT. From everything I understand, S1 is like the anavar of SARMS, slower but more steady and keepable gains. I haven't taken it, but I'm hoping that's the case at least. S4 was good sh1t for sure, but the vision sides will prob keep me from taking it again or if I do, i'll take less of a dose for less time.
There is just too much info on both to post here so you owe it to your health to start researching if you are interested. There are pros and cons to each approach.

Good luck

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Do a search because you will find a lot of useful information there. I think a lot of people are unsure about SARMS right now because not a lot of people have run it. But I bet more people will be using it in the future. I will be using Ostarine in my pct.

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
Do a search because you will find a lot of useful information there. I think a lot of people are unsure about SARMS right now because not a lot of people have run it. But I bet more people will be using it in the future. I will be using Ostarine in my pct.
There are Sarms s4 an Ostarine.

Both are really amazing compounds.

Check out Sarms Search.

HarryManback

HarryManback

Awards
Yea I trolled around the internet for a little bit and got a little more info. But its all bro knowledge really. And the tech write ups are a little to much since i'm not a pharmacologist or anything.

It just seems odd the a compound that supposedly is going to replace test according to some, has little to no side effects. I mean that would be awesome, but unrealistic, since nothing else has been able to accomplish that feat. If its true then ill frikin' mainline that shizzle.

That's why I had hope to hear from more about what it was like as well as any bloods done afterwords to see the effects good or bad. Also what other supps that were taken to really verify if the Sarms were legit, PH's never really did much for me despite the claims of many. The only blood workups I saw were for S4, which apparently makes the world look like something from Alice In Wonderland and could lead to permanent eye degeneration. No thanks.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Yea I trolled around the internet for a little bit and got a little more info. But its all bro knowledge really. And the tech write ups are a little to much since i'm not a pharmacologist or anything.

It just seems odd the a compound that supposedly is going to replace test according to some, has little to no side effects. I mean that would be awesome, but unrealistic, since nothing else has been able to accomplish that feat. If its true then ill frikin' mainline that shizzle.

That's why I had hope to hear from more about what it was like as well as any bloods done afterwords to see the effects good or bad. Also what other supps that were taken to really verify if the Sarms were legit, PH's never really did much for me despite the claims of many. The only blood workups I saw were for S4, which apparently makes the world look like something from Alice In Wonderland and could lead to permanent eye degeneration. No thanks.

Schwell has completed a cycle of S1 and posted bloods. PM him, I'm sure he'll be happy to shoot the info over. Or you can look for the thread. I think it is called Schwells ride with SARMS S1 or something like that.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
There are Sarms s4 an Ostarine.

Both are really amazing compounds.

Check out Sarms Search.
Yes, I've YET to hear ANYTHING less than stellar regarding SARMSSEARCH. In fact, after a long time in the making, I'm order my SARMS (both) from there this weekend! I've just got to take Russian's suggestions and all the awesome feedback out there, and put it to the test.

It's just very encouraging to me, that all the forums I frequent, and even Private Messages, I've still never heard a single bad remark about SARMSSEARCH.

ginman

Awards
So how much does sarmssearch dropper measure out to be if it full?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I've YET to hear ANYTHING less than stellar regarding SARMSSEARCH. In fact, after a long time in the making, I'm order my SARMS (both) from there this weekend! I've just got to take Russian's suggestions and all the awesome feedback out there, and put it to the test.

It's just very encouraging to me, that all the forums I frequent, and even Private Messages, I've still never heard a single bad remark about SARMSSEARCH.
What about the $$$$$$$$$$$$...pricey

Dr.Lang

Dr.Lang

Banned
Awards
So how much does sarmssearch dropper measure out to be if it full?
Sarms search droppers are 1ml, Osta is 25mgs per ml and the S4 is 100mgs per ml.

Sarms Search is the only brand of sarms I am comfortable using. I strayed once and wont again, I dont mind paying for quality.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
What about the $$$$$$$$$$$$...pricey
Please see below! :)

Sarms search droppers are 1ml, Osta is 25mgs per ml and the S4 is 100mgs per ml.

Sarms Search is the only brand of sarms I am comfortable using. I strayed once and wont again, I dont mind paying for quality.
I echo this a hundred times over. I can buy Body Fortress Concentrate stomach destroying protein from Wal-Mart for less, but that doesn't mean I should!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Im a Sarms Search fan for sure.
I'm very glad I went with SARMSSEARCH for my order of OSTA and S4... I keep reading much less than complementary things about other companies trying to attract buyers with low price tags (that never ends well, in this arena of 'research chemicals').

My OSTA is one of the only supplements I now look forward to taking every day... a milliliter a day keeps the muscle flatness away! ;)

tetrasarin

Awards
I made an order from uniquem****. Haven't heard much about them but they are pretty low priced. Going to test if their S-4 is legit or not.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I made an order from uniquem****. Haven't heard much about them but they are pretty low priced. Going to test if their S-4 is legit or not.
Who are you having test it for purity, that can be more expensive than the product? Raws for SARMS are NOT cheap, so it's very risky business going with anyone but the best, SARMS SEARCH.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I missed something but RS says you can run an anabolic dose all the way up to 36mg but ...

Is that ONE dose per day or ... split that amount up into two or more doses taken at different times during the day?

tetrasarin

Awards
Who are you having test it for purity, that can be more expensive than the product? Raws for SARMS are NOT cheap, so it's very risky business going with anyone but the best, SARMS SEARCH.
By test I meant using it myself and seeing it's effects. But now I'm not sure if that's a good choice.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
By test I meant using it myself and seeing it's effects. But now I'm not sure if that's a good choice.
I see what you're saying now. By no means do I know about the company you purchased from or am I belittling them, I'm only saying when you purchase from SARMS SEARCH, I have done hours and hours of research for weeks and months and I have yet to hear anything discouraging about them, and I have really been enjoying OSTA.

Status
Not open for further replies.